The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

I sat down in the floor and cried for at least 20 minutes and probably hollered fuck a dozen times. There was zero chance the baby wouldn't be black. Hell I had only had sex with John once in nearly 3 months and I must have had at least a 100 loads of black baby sperm. I had just that morning decided I would have a black baby if it was "Rod's" but this baby wasn't "Rod's". It was either James or Big Boy's child growing in me. I finally got off the floor and got in the shower. All time I was washing myself, all I could think about what was how to tell John he was going to be a Daddy but he really wasn't going to be the Father. Don't ask me why but when I got dressed I put on a bra and granny panties, then the biggest shirt I had along with a pair of baggy pants. I guess subconsciously I thought I would show.

I guess its funny how your mind will play tricks on you, when I got in my car to go get the kids I was careful not to hit the steering wheel like I had a huge belly. On the way to John's parents I was going by my Gyno's office so I stopped to make an appointment. When I went in I imagined everyone was staring at me, I figured everyone in there knew I was knocked up with a black baby. When I got to the desk the Lady asked if she could help me? I thought yeah just shoot me but I said I need to make an appointment as soon as possible. She asked what the problem was? I looked around to see if anyone was watching, when I realized nobody was paying any attention to me I told her I thought I was pregnant. She smiled and said Congratulations. I didn't say anything, she looked at her appointment book and said Dr. Oliver can see you at 10:00 in the morning. I told her that would be fine. I turned to leave and no one was looking my way so I slipped out the door. I went and sat in the car for a while before I went on to my in-laws. The kids were ready to go home and I hadn't seen them since Friday.

I took them to Sonic for hamburgers and fries and they were tickled. After we ate we went home and the kids went out to play, I went to the bedroom and looked around. My blue dress was still in the floor, there was a high heel in each corner, my black lingerie was by the door. I looked at the sheets and they had a dozen large spots of sperm around on them. I pulled the sheets off the bed and I could still smell "Rod's" manly scent on the sheets. I sat down on the bed and cried my eyes out again. Finally my mind wandered to a different subject, how did I get pregnant? I mean I know Big Boy and James had flooded my pussy numerous times with black baby batter as Londa called it. Did they just overpower my IUD? I didn't know but I thought I needed to remember to ask my Doctor.

I gathered up all the evidence that "Rod" and I had spread all over the bedroom and put stuff in the washing machine. Then I went outback to sit in the shade on the back porch. I thought I better call my boss Mrs. Mitchell to tell her I wouldn't be in so she could get someone to work. I told her I was going to the Doctor to see why I was throwing up everyday, I didn't tell her I was pregnant. She thanked me for calling and said she hoped everything would turn out ok. I thanked her but I knew better. Then I called Mandy to see if she would come over. When she answered the first thing she said was, did "Rod" show you how to drive? Yesterday I would have got a big laugh out of that but it was different today. I didn't answer her but just asked her if she could come over for a little while. She must have sensed something was wrong because immediately she said I will be right there. I told her I would be out back so she could park back there.

It seemed like no more than 2 minutes before Mandy slid to a stop, she came right to the porch and sat down. She took my hands in hers and asked if this was something "Rod" did. I looked at her and had tears running down my cheeks, I said in almost a whisper that I was pregnant. Her response was you are what. I said one word "pregnant" I said either James or Big Boy is the father. She said how did it happen? I said Mandy I don't know, I have a IUD but the reason I have been throwing up is that I am pregnant. I said I just realized this morning that I haven't had my period in over 2 months. I said I wanted you to know but please don't tell anyone else not even James yet. She moved over to me and hugged me and said I am so sorry. I said Mandy don't be sorry I knew what could happen and I thought I had taken all the precautions that I needed too. So it is what it is. Now I have to suffer the consequences. We talked another 10 minutes about me being pregnant before she asked about "Rod".

I told Mandy that when I got up this morning I thought he would be my favorite subject. Mandy said he brought you home and forced himself on you? I said no, no Mandy it was nothing like that. I was the one that forced him, I couldn't wait to get his pants down. Mandy giggled and said he is big ain't he. I said yes but how would you know? Mandy said hell he showed that thing to me when he was 16 years old. I told Mandy that he was here from Saturday night until Monday morning. I told her that I begged him to stay but he had to go to work. Mandy said he really isn't a bad guy, he just don't know when to keep his mouth shut. I told her he treated me better than any man ever had. I said the sex was the best I ever had, he made love to me better than John ever has. I was feeling much better after we talked about "Rod". Mandy got up to leave. I told her I was going to see Doctor Sarah tomorrow and that I would come by tomorrow afternoon. Mandy kissed me and we told each other that we loved each other. I felt much better after Mandy left. I think if circumstances were different Mandy and I could have been lovers. I know there were a lot of times I would get very turned on being close to her, there was just something between us that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

I spent a restless night, tossing and turning and not getting much sleep. As I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror at the bite marks on my breast, chest and neck. I could wear a high neck blouse and cover those but the 2 around my belly button and the ones on my thighs were going to show. I rubbed a little makeup on the ones on my thighs and didn't worry about the ones on my belly. Dr. Sarah Oliver and I had become friends in the 5 years she had been my Doctor and I wasn't going to fool her anyway but she would be very discreet. I dressed nicely even to wearing a bra and panties. I decided on a pair of slip on shoes because I would be putting my pretty feet in those damn stirups. As much as I liked Dr. Sarah I hated to go see her.

As I drove to the Drs. office I was very nervous and it didn't help that there were a couple of women that I knew in the waiting room. When they asked what I was doing there I lied and said it was time for a checkup. It wasn't but a minute before my name was called and I went in to Dr. Sarah. She greeted me and came forward to hug me instead of shaking hands. she had me sit on the table and asked what is going on? I told her I thought I was pregnant. She said don't you have a IUD? I answered yes I did. She said well tell me what is happening. I said that I had missed my last 2 periods and that I had been throwing up for the last 2 weeks. She said well why don't you remove your pants and panties and put on one of the robes over on the table and I will check you over. She left the room to give me a little privcy. When she came back she had her nurse with her and she told me to get up on the table and lay back. When I got in position she put my feet in the stirups and pulled a sheet over my legs. I could hear her talking to her nurse who was writing down what she was saying but she was not talking loud enough for me to tell what she was saying.

Finally she stood up so we could see each other and she told me that my IUD had been pushed thru my cervix. She said I am going to try to retrive it with my scope. She said I hope I can remove it but you are going to feel some discomfort so try not to move. She had already put a speculum in me so I was spread out like "Rod" was in me. One thing I did notice was the speculum didn't hurt near as much as usual. I felt her put something in me that I could tell was where nothing had ever been. Damn it hurt but I just bit my lip and she poked and probed until I heard her say great I got it. As she pulled my IUD out I could feel it rubbing in my cervix which caused it to burn pretty bad. This time when she raised up I had tears in my eyes, she said Phyliss I didn't mean to hurt you but if I hadn't got your IUD out it could have peneratated your uterus wall and we would have really had trouble.

She said let my nurse draw some blood for the pregnancy test and then you get dressed. The Dr. said the nurse would get me a pad for my panties because there would be a little bleeding. She said just sit down and I will be back so we can talk. The nurse did her thing and I got dressed, I was still hurting down there but not too bad. Dr. Sarah came back and sat down in front of me. She started out telling me that my IUD was pushed thru my cervix, so you are probably right thinking you are pregnant. She said usually when this occurs you get pregnant when it happens or the next time you have intercourse. She said it causes the egg to come down further in your fallopian tubes which almost makes it 100% certainty. She said this also causes a lot of complications. Sometimes the egg will come out of the fallopian tube and attach itself to the outer fallopian tube wall. She said I know you don't want to hear this but the miscarriage rate is very high. Also she said in another 3 or 4 weeks we will know if you will have to have a D&C to abort the pregnancy. She had taken my hands in hers and she was doing her best to console me. She said you need to not do anything but try to stay off your feet and for sure don't lift anything over 5 or so pounds. She said I made some pretty big scratches in your cervix and uterus so you will probably bleed for a couple of days. She said at some point I will get you in to see Dr. Robertson in Ft. Worth to see what damage has been done. It may be that you won't be able to have any more children but it may also be fine.

I asked her about my job and she said I couldn't work anymore nor could I play softball. She said it is imperative that you take care of yourself, she said one more thing no sex until I say so. I agreed to the things she said and then she said now I am going to ask you some questions, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I feel like I need to ask them. I said ok I would try to answer them. She said the baby is not John's is it? I didn't answer for a second but then I told her no it wasn't. She asked if I knew who the father was? I said that I did. Then she asked if the father knew? I said not yet. Before she could say anything else, I said the baby is black. She didn't say anything for a minute then she asked how is John going to take this? I said I don't know but probably not good. She said I am glad that you told me the baby is black instead of letting it be a surprise when it is born. She said I have been seeing you for 5 years and I knew something wasn't right, she said I found bruising on your Labia and your cervix as well as the walls of your vagina. I kinda looked down and told her he is pretty big down there. She squeezed my hands and said you just remember this is your body nobody else can say what to do or what not to do. She said if you need someone to talk to you call me and I will come to your house or we can meet after I leave the clinic. She stood up so I did too and she hugged me again and walked me to the door.

I drove around for awhile not going anywhere just killing time. Finally I went home and took all my clothes off and got in bed. I guess mentally I was exhausted because I slept for 4 hours. When I woke I just barely had time to dress and get to school to talk to Mrs. Mitchell. She was always the last one to leave so I parked on a side street until the others left and I drove to the school. I went in and asked her if I could talk to her. She pushed back her books she was working on. She asked me how my Drs. appointment went? I told her ok but that I couldn't work anymore because the Dr. wanted me to stay off my feet and not lift anything. She told me she was sorry to hear that, she told me that she considered me to be her best employee. She said you always do your job well and never complain like the other girls do. She said I can put you down for sick leave until the end of school so you will get paid. She said we only have a couple of more weeks and you deserve it. I thanked her and told her how much I enjoyed working for her. We hugged and I left with tears in my eyes again. She didn't ask me what was wrong or try to pry but I knew she would find out soon enough.

My next stop was at Mandy's house to tell her I was right. When I got there it was just her there so we were able to talk and I told her what the Dr. had said happened to my IUD and all of the stuff she told me could happen. Mandy said she had heard about that happening but she said it all came out good. I said I know it will probably be hell to pay but I hope I can have this baby because she told me that I might not be able to have anymore because of the damage to my uterus. I had been there 30 minutes before James came in. Of course he was being James but Mandy shut him down quickly. Mandy told him to sit down and shutup. James knew something was wrong so he did what she said. Mandy said Sugar has something she wants to tell you and if you tell anyone else I will cut your nuts off. James looked at me and again I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I said James I am pregnant and either you or Big Boy are the father. James mouth fell open and for the first time he was at a loss for words. He looked at Mandy and back at me and said for real. I said yes for real. James asked how my husband was going to take the news? I said I don't know, he has been trying to get me to sleep with a black man for the last 10 years but that probably didn't mean for me to get pregnant. James said Sugar I am so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. I said I always knew it was a possibility but I thought my IUD would keep me safe. James looked at Mandy and said we will do anything we can to help you. Mandy said we will take the baby if we need to, she said I will raise it like it was my own. I said I appreciate that but I hope I don't need you to raise the child. I hope I can raise the child after all it is growing inside me. I said I just wanted you to know that you could be the father. Mandy said Sugar's problem is that her husband is white, not that the baby won't be loved or raised right. She has to tell John and her family and you know how people look at white women with black babies. James said yeah I see what you mean but we will think of something, hell we can say she is our surrogate mother. I said all I want is for the 2 of you to be here if I need you. James and Mandy both said you know we will be.

James said now I am going to tell you two something that you better never repeat, it never leaves this room. We both said ok and James said I am the father, he said Big Boy had a vasectomy after Londa had that last kid so she wouldn't have anymore. Nobody knows but me cause I carried him to have it done. I said James that is great news, I know we will get thru this because I may not be done having black babies. James said yeah we can do that. I said no James you and I are done having sex. If I have another black baby it will be "Rod's". James said do what? I said "Rod and I have a connection, we just clicked. Mandy said Sugar and "Rod" spent the weekend tied together. James said he has been wanting you for years, he calls you the Ice Queen. I said not anymore he melted me. The three of us spent over an hour talking about all the ways this could go and we had a solution for each of them, so when I left I felt 100 times better than I did when I showed up. Now I knew who the father of my baby was so I just had to figure out how to tell John.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.