The Road to My Wife Going Black - Cover

The Road to My Wife Going Black

Copyright© 2016 by Rock Stone

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The start of the story of my wife going black. There are many parts and layers that cover 25 plus years.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

The next thing I knew the sun was shining in the window. I looked at the clock and it was 10:00 Sunday morning, I could feel cum running out of both my ass and pussy so I knew I needed a shower. I felt for "Rod" but he wasn't in bed, then I heard the shower shut off and in a minute he came out of the bathroom drying off and his cock just swinging from side to side. He said well did you enjoy last night? I said yes both last night and this morning. I told him I was a little sore but not too bad. I coaxed him over to the side of the bed and took his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him as I sucked his cock I did that for a couple of minutes before I pulled back and asked if he knew how to change sheets? He said hell yeah who do you think does mine. I said I thought maybe you had a woman do it for you. He said nope just me. I said well I am going to get you some sheets so you can change them while I shower. He said ok. I got him some nice clean, smooth sheets and said if you want some more of me you had better do a good job. I headed to my bathroom for my shower. I thought I would never get all the cum out of me, I am sure I didn't get it all because "Rod" put it deep in me. I was a little more sore than I thought but I was determined I was going to keep "Rod" satisfied all day.

When I went back to the bedroom "Rod" was laying back on the bed stroking his hard cock. "Rod" looked me over and told me to turn around slowly. I turned around for him and he said do it again slower. So I did it again slower this time, I asked what are you doing he said I am taking a picture with my mind. He said you are even better looking in the daylight with no makeup on and very few women can say that. I said flattery will get you fucked every time in my bedroom. He grabbed at me but I got away. I went to the closet and got a robe to put on, "Rod" said you aren't going to get modest on me now are you? I laughed at him and said I am going to cook you breakfast so you will have the strength to fuck me some more. I said just stay in bed I will bring you breakfast in bed. He said no way, I have never had anyone bring me breakfast in bed. There is always a first time I told him. I fixed us scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, grits and Orange juice. I put it all on one platter and carried it on the bed tray into the bedroom. I made him sit up so I could put the tray on the bed, then I made a big deal of removing the robe so I could get in bed with him. "Rod" was grinning from ear to ear when I sat down across the tray from him. I had only brought 1 fork on purpose so I picked it up and put some grits in his mouth. He didn't say a word as I fed him and then I would get a bite. I did that until everything was gone. I started to get the tray and "Rod" said no let me get it. He grabbed the tray and headed to the kitchen. I decided to surprise him when he came back so I jumped out of bed and bent over on the edge of the bed. When he walked back into the room I had my legs spread and my ass up in the air. I could feel "Rod's" eyes on me, then he put his hands on my ass cheeks. He ran his tongue from my clit to my asshole. God I shuddered all over. "Rod" said it looks like I opened you up last night, I knew what he meant cause I could see that I was gapped open when I showered. He ran his tongue thru my pussy again and said your pussy looks a lot better all splayed open like this. I laughed and told him I was glad he liked it becasue it would never be the same after last night.

He backed up and grabbed the KY to lube us up again and then he eased his black cock back into me again. My pussy was made for his big cock, it was like putting pieces of a puzzle together. The phone rang and "Rod" picked it up and handed it to me without missing a stroke. I said Hello and it was Mandy wanting to know if I was ok. I told her I was and then she wanted to know about "Rod"? I said what about "Rod"? She said well his car is still down at the Center. I paused a minute before I told her yeah I know he is driving me right now. She snickered and said I see. I said he will probably get his car tomorrow sometime. I told her thanks for checking on me. She said but I have some more questions. I said sorry I am about to cum so I gotta go. I hung up and moaned for "Rod" to go deeper. "Rod" said you like my black cock don't you? I said no "Rod" I love your black cock. In just a few more strokes he spurted his cum in me again and I had a world class orgasm. We climbed back in bed and I cleaned his cock off with my tongue. We spent the next 4 hours in bed either making out or having sex until we decided that we were hungry again. I said lets call and get pizza, they will deliver it and we can eat it in bed. He said sounds like a winner to me. So I called and got us X-Large pepperoni pizza with jalapenos. It was 30 minutes before they delivered it. When the kid knocked on the door I was sucking "Rod's" dick for all I was worth. I grabbed my robe and my purse and headed to the front door when I opened the door it was about a 16 year old kid so I decided he needed a show. I fumbled in my purse until one of my tits popped out of my robe, his eyes like to have popped out of his head. I stopped and pushed that breast back in which made the other one pop out. I said oh shit and just left it out. I paid him and told him to keep the change. He turned to leave but he stopped and turned around to look one more time. He finally looked at my eyes and said ask for Roger next time you order pizza.

I was laughing my ass off as I went to the kitchen to get Cokes for us to have with our pizza. When I went back in the bedroom "Rod" wanted to know what was so funny? I put the pizza box between us on the bed and climbed back in. I gave him his drink and then told him what went on at the front door. Like me he was laughing also, he said you probably made his day no on second thought you probably made his life. I couldn't help myself, I pushed the pizza box to the side and did my best to deep throat "Rod's" cock. When he got hard I could only get about 4 or 5 inches in my mouth but I did my best until he pushed me back and said I am going to cum if you don't quit. I said I am going to have lunch and I slipped his cock back past my lips and worked on the head with my tongue. It wasn't long before I felt him tense up and grab my head to hold himself as deep as I could take. I gently squeezed his scrotum and rolled his balls around in his sac. That was all it took to cause him to cum straight down my throat, before he finished I pulled back to where I just had his dickhead in my mouth so he could fill my mouth full. When he quit shooting ropes of cum in my mouth I pulled off and swallowed what I had in my mouth. I squeezed his cock and he surprised me by shooting another couple of shots of cum on my face. I raised up with "Rod's" cum dripping off my nose, I put my tongue out to catch it and then wiped the other places off with my finger and then sucked his cum from my finger. "Rod" shook his head at me and said lets eat our cold pizza.

We spent the next hour eating pizza and talking while we checked each other out some more. When we were done I said why don't I show you some of my sexy lingerie. "Rod" thought that would be great so first I put on my black outfit. Black see-thru bra that held my tits up and together, they looked a lot bigger like that. The bottoms weren't very big and tied on each side with just a string running between my ass cheeks. I put on my black thigh highs and my 4' strappy sandals to round out the outfit. I went back into the bedroom and "Rod" really liked my outfit. I pranced around the bed and it didn't take long before I saw that I was having a effect on "Rod". His cock had got back in a semi-hard state so I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to be taking black cock again. I sat down on the side of the bed and rubbed his cock a couple of times. He told me if you are going to show me anymore you better quit. I told him I was going to show him some more but they could wait. He reached over and pulled the strings on each side of the bottoms, then he pulled me over in the bed and took one of my nipples in his mouth, he moved me to where he was behind me and he said this won't wait. He moved his cock to my well fucked pussy and eased in me. When he got about 6" in he put his arms around me and pulled my back to his chest. He nuzzled my neck for a few seconds before he said, did James make love to you like this? I know he felt me tense up and I didn't say anything for a minute. Finally I said how did you know I was fucking James? He said a black man can tell if you have had black cock before. He said you were able to take me fairly easy, you have the rhythm of black fucking besides it just makes sense that James would want some of your white pussy before he let you play on the Babes.

I had started moving my ass around trying to get more of "Rod's" cock in me as I said, James never made love to me James fucked me, we had sex it was good but it was sex. I swiveled my head around and kissed "Rod" passionately, then I said you made love to me last night, it was different. "Rod" reached down and took hold of my hips so I couldn't move. He said we haven't finished talking yet. He asked don't you and John make love? I said it maybe hard for a man to understand how a woman feels about love and sex. I told him that I loved John but that didn't mean we always made love, sometimes we have sex with no love involved. There are times I don't want to fuck him but I will do it because more or less it is my duty as his wife. I am sure there are times he doesn't want to do it when I do but he will still try to make sure I have a orgasm because he feels like it his duty to me as my husband. I said what we did was awesome, I had the best orgasms I have ever had. You knew everything I needed, where to touch, the places to rub and as you said, we had the rhythm. You knew when to go slow, when to go fast, when to go deep, we connected, we fit together. If I had to say right now I would say you would be the last black man I would ever let take me.

"Rod" asked what would John say about that? I said John has been encouraging me for years to give myself to a black man so I think me fucking James wouldn't be a problem. Now you on the other hand I am not sure about. He has overheard you telling the other guys on you'lls team about how you were going to fuck me and how I would throw rocks at him after I had your dick, plus other things that you have said about me. "Rod" asked why then did you let me fuck you? I said every since the first time you came up to me at the ball park I have been excited when I would see you. I always knew I would give myself to you if the right situation presented itself. John always said I was made for black cock, he told me that when I dress the way I do sometime that I am a black man's wet dream. I used to laugh him off but when Londa and then Mandy told me what Big Boy and James said about me, I thought maybe John is right. "Rod" asked so you fucked Big Boy too? I said yes I fucked them both, I loved their black cocks. I don't know how many orgasms I have had with them. He asked have you fucked any other black men? I shook my head no and said I hope you will be my last. I said I will find some way to tell John and make him be ok with it. We had probably been talking for over 30 minutes and "Rod" was still hard as a rock, oh what its like to have a 23 year old lover. I think "Rod" was still trying to decipher what I said when I said breaks over.

I pushed my pussy back to make "Rod" go deeper in me. He accommodated me by pulling me backwards as he pushed in deeper. He bit me on my shoulder and asked how much I wanted. I was trying to get my breath back from his thrust and I told him I wanted it all and I wanted it hard. He said I knew that, I just wasn't sure if you were too sore to take all of me. I said I am sore but I am not going let that stop me from feeling you pound my cervix. He did his job, he fucked me into orgasmic submission. Now my stomach was sore from all of the orgasms that I had the last 24 hours. We slept for a couple of hours after that wild fuck session. When I woke up we were spooned together, I just laid there for a while listening to "Rod" breath and feel his heart beat on my back. Finally I felt "Rod" stirring so I rolled over to face him, he kissed me on my eyelids and lips before biting me on my neck. I moaned and pushed against him with my body. I could feel my tits mashed against his chest and his cock pushing against my stomach. We laid like that for a while just kissing and nuzzling each other. Finally I said lets go shower together then go get something to eat. He said thats fine with me but aren't you worried about someone seeing us together. I said we will figure it out.

I will say "Rod" is a lot of fun to shower with but everywhere you move his big cock is poking you, but we made it thru without any major love making. I got him one of John's tee shirts and a pair of shorts to wear while I got a tight yellow blouse and a pair of tan shorts that spread my ass just right. Neither of us wore any underwear and I tied my blouse up under my breasts so my flat stomach showed. "Rod" suggested we go get his car and bring mine back to the house so we could go in his. He had a blue Eldorado, it was one of those with the silver tops. I drove us down to the Center and he followed me back home. Again I parked in the back but this time I went and got in "Rod's" car. He had bucket seats so we couldn't get as close as we wanted to but I opened my blouse so he could watch my boobs sway back and forth. It was 5:30pm on a Sunday evening in April so we had plenty of daylight left. "Rod" was still worried about someone seeing us together so he said I know where we can go. He said the only people that will see us will be black people if anyone is there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.