Trip of a Lifetime Book I: I Grieve With Thee - Cover

Preview

Trip of a Lifetime Book I: I Grieve With Thee

by The Slim Rhino

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Fan Fiction Story: T'Pol of Vulcan and Charles Tucker III are nearly undone by the grief over their daughter's death at the hands of "Terra Prime", when they become the target of Vulcan isolationists. Can they and their ship-mates on Enterprise take the fight to an attacker who uses their grief as a weapon against them?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Petting   Workplace  

This is my proto-story of sorts. It is the first one I ever wrote – eight years ago. Long-time SOL readers will easily be able to work out which author and his epic inspired me back in 2008 to embark on the journey of writing a story entirely in a language that's not my native one.

You will encounter several concepts that appear in other stories of mine. This series of books one gave birth to many concepts I later elaborated upon in other stories.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.