Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 41

Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Edwin could not believe that he actually had the incredibly beautiful Natalie Kimble nude in a bedroom, and she was available for him to use in any way he wanted. While Edwin was undressing, the sexy divorcee, in her altered state, softly said, “Natalie never had any idea that you wanted to fuck her. She always thought you were a committed husband and father. She would have flatly refused to have anything to do with you, and would have forbid Kaylee from babysitting for her, if you had made any kind of sexual advance toward her. Now, however, I am a W&DS Club slut and will do anything I can to please you and any club member. You may use me sexually in any way you desire.”

Looking over the incredibly beautiful divorcee’s nude body, Edwin said, “I have wanted to fuck you from the first time that I saw you. I cannot count the times you made my dick hard. Now you are going to make up for that. Get on the bed and spread your legs.”

“I am here to serve you in any way you like,” the raven-haired beauty replied, in a soft submissive voice, just as she had been programmed to do. Then, obediently, the beautiful and sexy divorcee eased her nude body on the bed and opened her legs and making her pussy available for another man to fuck her. It would be the third man in a row to take her in three different bedrooms since she was brought to the Wives and Daughters Swap Club.

“You are incredibly beautiful and sexy, and I am certainly glad your husband is out of the picture, for I plan to fuck you and have you sucking my cock on a regular basis now that you are a club slut. Kaylee, also a club slut, can watch your child while you and I spend time in the bedroom,” Edwin told Natalie.

“It will be my pleasure to obey and perform sexually for you anytime you want me,” the raven-haired beauty softly and submissively replied.

Edwin, now naked, and with a tremendous hard-on, got on the bed with Natalie and crawled in-between her spread legs. He could feel the softness of her smooth thighs against his body while pausing long enough to suck on her nipples. The raven-haired beauty’s nipples responded, getting hard, while she let out loud sexual moans. It had been such a long time since her husband, back when she was married, had sucked on them as a prelude to their love making.

In her altered state, Natalie’s sexual desire was significantly increased to an uncontrollable yearning. For a reason she did not totally understand, the young divorcee found herself wanting all the members of the W&DS Club to fuck her. She wanted to feel their hard cocks in her pussy. Natalie even found herself wanting to suck their cocks and swallow their cum. Something that she would have considered a depraved act and have normally been repulsed to even think of doing. Now however, she accepted the fact that she was property and a slut, to be used by men for their sexual pleasure.

Even after Natalie had already been fucked by Mark and Tim in their respective bedrooms, she could not control her sexual urge caused by her programming. A loud grunt and sexual moan filled the room when Edwin rammed his hard cock into the raven-haired beauty’s wet pussy that two men had already ejaculated their hot male cum into. Natalie started gyrating her hips and fucking her pussy up to meet Edwin’s driving thrusts with his cock going deep into her hot cunt, stroke after stroke.

It only took a few minutes of hard fucking before the young divorcee had another intense orgasm. It was her third of the day. Natalie had had uncontrollable orgasms with both Mark and Tim when they had fucked her. In several more minutes Edwin ejaculated, sending more baby-making cum into Natalie’s unprotected pussy. After he had pumped the last of his cum into her, Edwin got up off of the raven-haired beauty and said, “I must admit that I never really thought that I would have ever had the chance to fuck you.”

“It is my duty now to obey and perform sexually for you and the other members of the Wives and Daughters Swap Club. I will do my best to please you and the other members,” Natalie said, in a soft submissive voice. The previously innocent divorcee, now being controlled by her altered state programming, would do anything they asked.

Edwin was now finished with Natalie for the time being. He got off the bed and, while putting on his clothes, he said, “You can get up now.”

Natalie eased her nude body off the bed. Edwin then took the still nude raven-haired beauty back out into the shared area. Frank Miller and Bob Griffin were sitting there talking and waiting on him to finish with the beautiful and sexy divorcee. Mark and Tim though, had taken Sandra to her room, where she was now on her hands and knees engaged in a threesome. Tim was running his fingers through her long dark reddish-brown hair while she sucked his cock. Mark was behind her driving his hard cock in-and-out of his stepdaughter’s pussy.

“This always reminds me of our college days and all the fun we had,” Mark commented, while continuing to fuck Sandra doggy-style.

“Yeah, I certainly remember Catherine and Britney Barton. We ought to look up Britney and see what she looks like in her thirties, and if she is still married to that guy she married,” Tim replied, while Sandra sucked his cock.

“It would be nice to see Catherine again and see how our child turned out, being that one of us knocked her up. Hell, one of us may have a hot and sexy daughter that we don’t know about,” Mark remarked.

“If my math is right, the kid should be sixteen now,” Tim said.

Seconds later, Tim ejaculated, and Sandra swallowed his cum and continued to suck him dry while her stepfather filled her pussy with his cum. Mark pulled his spent cock out of his stepdaughter’s pussy as Tim’s softening cock slipped from between Sandra’s sexy lips. The three then got off the bed, got dressed and went to see how the others were doing with Natalie Kimble.

When Edwin had come out of his room with Natalie, Frank asked, “Well, did she perform up to your expectations?”

“Absolutely; she is one hot fuck,” Edwin replied.

“So, this is the young divorcee that does not have a husband?” Bob remarked.

“Yeah, she kicked him out when she caught him banging some other chick. Apparently, she was too moralistic when it came to sex with him and would not even suck his cock. However, Mark took care of that with her altered state. I haven’t tried out her sexy mouth yet, but I can certainly confirm that she is one damn terrific fuck,” Edwin said, while Natalie Kimble stood there beside him nude with her head bowed submissively. She remained silent, now that she was a Wives and Daughters Swap Club slut and their property to use any way they wanted.

Frank Miller stood up and slid an arm around the nude raven-haired beauty’s slim waist and said, “Let’s go to my room. I want to see just how good a fuck you are.”

“I will do my best to please you,” Natalie replied, in a soft submissive voice. She then let Frank usher her into his room, where she was going to be fucked by another strange man that she had only met earlier in the day. Frank quickly undressed while once again the beautiful and sexy young divorcee eased her nude body on a bed. She laid on her back, spreading her smooth sexy legs to completely expose her pussy, and making it available for Frank to fuck.

“I wonder what your ex-husband would say if he could see you now,” Frank remarked, while climbing on top of the raven-haired beauty. Then, a grunt and a loud sexual moan filled the room when Natalie’s pussy accepted the fourth hard cock of the day. She continued to moan while gyrating her hips and fucking the man on top of her.

The once innocent divorcee, now property of the W&DS Club, was doing her best to give one of the founding members a terrific ride on her sexy body. It was her duty to perform for him and the other members now. Never in a million years, would Natalie ever have envisioned having an altered state and becoming the property of men in a secret and private club.

Frank Miller kept driving his hard cock in-and-out of Natalie’s amazingly tight pussy until he could not hold back any longer and ejaculated. When the raven-haired beauty felt another load of hot male cum being released into her pussy, it triggered and caused her to have another orgasm. Frank felt her smooth sexy legs quiver as they wrapped around his body. He could feel her heels dig into his ass while he flooded her pussy with his baby-making cum. Then, after pumping the last of his cum into the young divorcee, Frank pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy and got up off of her.

While putting his clothes back on, Frank told Natalie, “You were certainly as good as they said you would be. There is no doubt, you are going to be an extremely welcome addition to the Wives and Daughters Swap Club as one of our prized sluts.”

“Thank you. I will do my best to earn the admiration of you and the other members while obeying and performing as I am instructed,” Natalie said, in a soft submissive voice. Then once again the nude young divorcee was taken back out into the shared arear where Bob Griffin was waiting his turn with the beautiful and sexy raven-haired beauty.

Mark and Tim had finished with Sandra and were sitting in the shared area talking to Bob when Frank came out of his room with Natalie. Edwin had taken Sandra to her room. She was now on her knees giving him a blowjob after sucking his cock hard. Having become extremely efficient at fellatio, Sandra had Edwin ejaculating and swallowing his cum in no time.

Bob Griffin had taken Natalie into one of the unnamed and unoccupied rooms. There, he undressed while the young nude divorcee once again laid down on a bed and spread her smooth sexy legs for another man that she had only just met that day. Bob would be the fifth man to ravish the once faithful and loving wife in a single day. Natalie had kicked her husband out for his infidelity and now she had been taken and conscripted into the Wives and Daughters Swap Club to serve as their property and sexual slut.

By the time Natalie Kimble was taken back home late Sunday evening, she had been repeatedly fucked by the five men that were at the club. The once innocent wife, which had vowed to be faithful to her husband when she got married, had now been fucked by a total of six different men. Now however, she had also performed fellatio and swallowed cum from five of the men, after always refusing to perform oral sex for her husband when she was married. Natalie had gagged at first, but due to her programming, she quickly overcame her gag reflex and was capable of performing oral sex like the slut that she had been turned into in her altered state.

Also, during Natalie’s weekend at the Wives and Daughter’s Swap Club, her and Sandra had engaged in lesbian sex. It happened while the men were resting between repeatedly having sex and having the raven-haired beauty performing oral sex for them. All five men were in Sandra’s room sitting back watching. She and Natalie were both nude and on Mark’s stepdaughter’s bed.

In the first episode, Natalie was on her back with her smooth sexy legs spread. Sandra had her head in-between the young divorcee’s soft smooth thighs. She was using her tongue and lips on Natalie’s little clit, causing her to loudly moan while wiggling her sexy ass. The once innocent wife and mother of a five-year-old would never have dreamed of having lesbian sex. Now she was on the verge of having an orgasm with Sandra eating her pussy. Suddenly, a massive orgasm overwhelmed the young divorcee, causing her to uncontrollably cry out, “Yes! That’s it! Eat me!” Ironically, the thought of lesbian sex had always repulsed Natalie.

The next episode, it was Sandra that was on her back with her legs spread. She was running her fingers through Natalie’s beautiful soft raven-black hair while saying, “That’s it. You’re doing great.” The young divorcee’s mouth was working on Sandra’s little clit, reciprocating the lesbian sexual act as best as she could. Having only her earlier time with Sandra as an example of what to do, Sandra had had to give her detailed instructions when they started. She was a quick learner. The five men then watched as Mark’s stepdaughter had an orgasm as a result of Natalie’s efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.