Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 37

Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

One day Edwin Newell was delivering supplies to the W&DS Club. After he and Sandra put them up, he took her to her room. A few minutes later the room was filled with loud grunts and sexual moans. Sandra was nude, on her back, with her smooth sexy legs spread. Edwin was in-between them. His hard cock was driving in-and-out of her hot wet pussy. As the permanent club slut for several months now, Sandra was gyrating her hips and giving the club member, Mr. Newell, a fantastic ride on her sexy body. After he finished with her, and she had taken his load of male cum in her hot cunt, they got dressed and went downstairs.

It just so happened that Mark, Tim, and Frank were there in the parlor talking when Edwin and Sandra walked in. “I was occupied when you came in,” Sandra softly said to the three men sitting in the parlor. She then went over to each man and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth before going and sitting down beside Edwin.

“I am glad the three of you are here. There is something that I would like to discuss with you. My daughter, Kaylee, babysits for Natalie Kimble when she has to work late for her job. Natalie is an extremely beautiful twenty-four-year-old divorcee with a five-year-old daughter. It would sure be nice to have her as a club slut: if it would be permissible, being she does not have a husband that can be approached about joining and her daughter is far too young to even be considered for another ten years.”

“According to Kaylee, Natalie does not talk about her ex, only that he is not in their life anymore, and does not even visit his young daughter or pay child support. It is Kaylee’s understanding that he has not seen the child since she was a one-year-old, and that Natalie does not even know his whereabouts,” Edwin told the three founding members.

Natalie Darnell was a beautiful young high school student when she fell madly in love with one of her classmates. She and Freddy Kimble were seventeen at the time. They had been dating since she turned sixteen. Natalie did date a few other boys, casually, before she and Freddy started going steady their senior year. The young beauty did let the boys kiss her after walking her to her front door after their dates. She had developed a reputation of being a sweet and innocent girl.

Freddy was six months older than Natalie. When she turned eighteen, she defied her parents’ wishes, and got married. The dark-haired beauty was a virgin bride. Freddy however, had had a previous sexual experience. Unbeknownst to Natalie, he had dated a girl behind her back. Seventeen-year-old Barbie Hutten had a reputation for being an easy lay and Freddy knew several of his friends that had dated her, and she had put-out for them. Barbie was a pretty blonde that most of the boys rated an 8 or 9. She had a killer body with a hot pussy, and also gave damn good head.

After getting married at city hall by a judge, the two eighteen-year-olds could not afford to go on a honeymoon. They still had to graduate from high school. However, Freddy had a job and had rented a small studio apartment. It was where Natalie lost her virginity. Freddy was extremely anxious to finally get to fuck his beautiful girlfriend that was now his wife. Natalie had always refrained from engaging in premarital sex, and absolutely refused to perform oral sex. She thought it disgusting and immoral.

Freddy watched intently as Natalie undressed in front of him for the first time. First, she slipped off her dress. After laying it on a chair, the beautiful teen bride reached behind her back and unhooked her 34C bra. Nervously, she removed it and laid it with her dress. Natalie was now standing in front of Freddy, topless, for the first time. At eighteen, Natalie’s measurements were 36-24-35 and she weighed 117lbs at 5’7”. The young bride slowly eased her panties down her smooth sexy legs to where she could step out of them. Freddy could see that her black muff was neatly trimmed. The only thing left was her high heels that she had worn with her wedding dress. Looking at her, Freddy knew she could easily qualify as a centerfold model.

While her new husband was getting his clothes off, Natalie slipped off her high heels and eased her nude body on the bed. When Freddy was naked, he got on the bed with her. They engaged in several long passionate kisses before Freddy moved down and started sucking on Natalie’s nipples for the first time. It caused the young bride to softly moan as her nipples responded to the stimulation. Freddy then moved down further. Natalie let him spread her legs, expecting him to get between them and fuck her for the first time, taking her virginity. However, he totally surprised her when he lowered his mouth to her pussy.

“No Freddy, not that way. That’s immoral,” Natalie told her new husband. Paying no attention to her pleading, he went to work on her little clit. It was causing tremors throughout her body as she wiggled her ass. She wanted to push his head away, but what he was doing to her felt really good and she was extremely sexually aroused, looking forward to having sex with her new husband for the first time.

However, no one knew what the sweet innocent beauty did some nights after coming home after a date. She would lay in her bed, nude, with her legs spread and caress her little clit until she climaxed. The young teen would have been mortified if her parents had caught her doing such a dirty and immoral thing. Now, her husband was doing with his tongue and lips what she did with her fingers. Then suddenly the young bride cried out, “Oh God! I’m there!” while having a massive orgasm. Freddy felt her smooth soft thighs against the side of his head as she tried to close her legs, like she had done many times on her hand when she climaxed.

After a few seconds Natalie let her sexy young legs flop open as she laid there, heavily panting from her first orgasm from having her pussy eaten. She had to admit it was far more intense than the ones she had while using her fingers.

Freddy had a raging hard-on as he eased on up on her sexy body. “Please be easy,” Natalie pleaded while her husband was lining up the head of his hard cock with the entrance of her virgin pussy. Then suddenly, she felt it tearing through her hymen to take her virginity and going deep into her tight vagina. Natalie was glad that the pain subsided quickly. Freddy fucked her three times that night. Each time unloading his baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy. The young bride was not on any birth control.

The first month of their marriage, Freddy fucked Natalie virtually every night. After that, their sex life slowed down. Actually, Natalie was glad of that. Her husband had wanted sex far more often than she did. Once, or maybe twice, a week was about right for her. That was about equal to the number of times she had brought herself off. However, after Freddy quit pestering her all the time to have sex, she liked being married and enjoyed the sex with her husband most of the time. As long as he did not want it to often, and once she had gotten used to him being on top of her.

The beautiful wife flatly refused to perform oral sex for her new husband. As adamant as he was about fucking her just after they got married, Natalie was surprised when Freddy had quit wanting sex so much. She was glad that he did not push her about wanting oral sex. Something she would not do under any circumstance. Besides being immoral, she thought it disgusting.

Natalie would have been devastated if she had known that her husband was fucking Barbie Hutten behind her back the whole time they were dating, and that the slutty bitch was giving him head. She would have called off the wedding if she had known her husband to be, had spent the night before their wedding with the sexy blonde. Barbie even gave Freddy a blowjob before he left to go meet Natalie at the courthouse to get married.

Nine months later, Natalie gave birth to a little girl. By then, hers and Freddy’s marriage was deteriorating at an alarming pace. She wanted to go to the local Junior College and get a degree so that she could get a decent job. Natalie and Freddy were always arguing about money. He constantly complained that she spent too much money on their daughter. However, actually, Natalie was very thrifty with her spending, she only spent on the things that the child needed.

By the time, their daughter was one, Natalie and Freddy rarely had sex anymore. She was going to college working on her degree in business management. Her mother was keeping the child while she went to school. Freddy was working later and later at night, while he made frequent visits to meet Barbie Hutten and have sex with her. Occasionally, if Freddy were off, she would come over while Natalie was at college and have sex with him.

Then one day Natalie’s college classes were cancelled due to a power failure at the college. There was a traffic accident that knocked down the pole that carried the electricity to the college. Normally after she got out of college, Natalie would go to her mother’s and pick up hers and Freddy’s child. That day, she decided to wait to later and utilize the extra time to catchup on some of her schoolwork without having a one-year-old interrupting her every few minutes.

By then, Natalie and Freddy had managed to have a small two-bedroom apartment. When Natalie got home, she saw that Freddy’s shiny pickup was in the parking lot. She parked her eleven-year-old car in her parking space. When Natalie walked into the apartment, she heard her husband’s voice, “That’s it. Suck me off. Damn, your hot sexy mouth feels good.”

When Natalie got to the open bedroom door, she was mortified at what she saw. Her husband was lying on his back, naked. Barbie Hutten, that Natalie recognized as having been the biggest slut at their high school, was nude and kneeling over Freddy. It was rumored that she was gangbanged by seven of the varsity football players one night at a party.

It was well known around school that she dated several boys and freely put-out for them. Most of them had nude photos and a short video of the sexy blonde fucking on their cell phones. None of the decent girls had anything to do with her in high school. Natalie had to admit that Barbie was extremely pretty and sexy with a fantastic body. The Slut’s head was going up-and-down with Freddy’s erect cock sliding in-and-out of her mouth.

What nobody knew was, Barbie was not always a slut. She had once been an innocent shy young teenager. However, that all changed when she was fifteen. Her father and mother had gotten a divorce when she was thirteen. He moved away, and she never saw him again. A year later Barbie’s mother remarried. The young teen did not like Sid Zimmerman from the first time her mother brought him home to meet her. Barbie did not like the way he looked at her young teen body. He gave her the creeps, but her mother really liked him and seemed not to notice. Several months later they got married and her and her mother moved in with him.

It was not too bad at first. Barbie had her own private room and bath. Her mother got a job at the local superstore. When her mother started having to work Saturdays, it left the young blonde fifteen-year-old home alone with her stepfather. On one summer day, Barbie was wearing a pull-over knit top and jeans shorts when the barefooted teen came out of her room. She stayed away from her stepfather as much as she could when her mother was not at home. However, that day, the pretty young teen went into the kitchen to get a cold drink out of the refrigerator.

When Barbie turned around, she saw her stepfather standing in the doorway looking at her. It was obvious that he was checking out her young sexy body. She could see the bulge in his pants and knew he had a hard-on. Barbie got extremely nervous, because he was blocking the doorway and preventing her from going back to her room. She could see the lust in his eyes as he said, “I bet you make them high school boys’ dicks hard,” while rubbing the bulge in his pants, that the young teen knew was caused by his hard cock.

Barbie could tell that he was a little drunk. Not wanting to deal with him, she nervously said, “I just wanted a soda, I am going back to my room.” Her stepfather stepped back out of the way and let her pass. He watched the teen as she walked down the hall toward her room. The fantastic view of her extremely nice ass and gap between her young thighs was causing his cock to get even harder.

Sid had always admired her beautiful mane of long blonde hair that cascaded down to her lower back. His sexy young stepdaughter always gave him a tremendous hard-on anytime he watched the natural little sway of her extremely nice ass as she walked. That day was no different, and Sid was thinking, ‘It is time the hot young bitch shows me her appreciation for me supporting her and her mother,’ without consideration that the teen’s mother was also working to support the family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.