Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 30

Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Edwin Newell had an incredibly beautiful wife, even at thirty-seven. She had been runner-up in the state’s beauty pageant when she was a teenager. Many said she would have won except for her large D-cup breasts and incredible figure making her overly sexy. At nineteen, her measurements were 36-24-36 and she stood 5’5” and weighed 118lbs. Her pretty blonde hair barely touched her shoulders. She had deep blue eyes and a very sensual mouth with an incredible sexy smile. Over the years, Amelia had worked hard to keep her figure. She had done so well that her measurements were now 37-26-38 and weighed in at 125lbs, a true MILF package. Most people, who did not know that she had three teenage children, thought that she was thirty or thirty-one. Certainly not thirty-seven.

Amelia was a year older than Edwin, and to his great surprise she was a virgin when he married her, just after she turned twenty. Ten months later she had their first child, Peter. Amelia went on to have two other children during the next two years and three months, both girls. Kristi and Kaylee. Peter was now seventeen, Kristi sixteen, and Kaylee fifteen. After having three children so fast, Amelia had convinced Edwin to let her get on birth control. Apparently, she was extremely fertile and could conceive easily.

Mark and Tim knew Edwin would be a prime candidate for the W&DS club, and they both desperately wanted to fuck his incredible sexy wife and their two daughters. Especially Kristi, the sixteen-year-old. She was extremely hot and sexy. Following in her mother’s footsteps, she had just won a statewide beauty contest for single teenage girls. Kristi had long wavey blonde hair that was brushed up and over, sweeping down past her right eye to several inches below her shoulders. She had the same deep blue eyes as her mother. Kristi’s measurements on her bio were 34-24-35 at 5’5” and 110lbs. Her bra size was 34C.

Kaylee Newell, the younger daughter at fifteen, followed in the same vein as her mother and older sister. She was cute as hell with long blonde hair that hung down to the middle of her back and pretty blue eyes. Kaylee was 5’4” and her measurements were 32-24-33 and she weighed 115lbs. Her bra size was 32B, but her young body was still developing, and she would probably rival the other women in her family as she continued to develop sexually.

A few days later, Mark and Tim had met Edwin for a beer and told him about the club.

“You mean to tell me that Frank invented a drug that controls minds, and that makes it possible to give someone an altered state to where they can be programmed to do anything, and they won’t remember doing it?” Edwin asked.

“An oversimplification, but yeah, that is what we are saying,” Tim said.

“You say that you have already programmed your wives and daughters and swapped them around and they are performing sexually, without even knowing that they are doing it?”

“Well kind of, sort of. After programming them with an alternant state, they have two different distinct personalities. While in their altered state, they will act according to their subconscious programming. Also, in their altered state, they will be aware of their normal self. However, their normal self will never be aware of their altered state, or have a memory of anything that happens, or anything they do, while in their altered state,” Tim said.

“Man, that’s deep,” Edwin commented.

“I know it can be a little overwhelming at first, but it is not as confusing as it seems, once you get used to it,” Mark said.

“So, if I join the club, I will have to let Amelia, Kristi, and Kaylee all be programmed with an altered state and let any member of the club use them sexually; and in return, I will have access to any of the other wives and daughters to use sexually, anyway that I desire?” Edwin asked.

“Yep, that is the deal. Anything goes, except hardcore BDSM. We do not allow any of the wives and daughters to be hurt or scarred. Remember, they have to be and look normal when not in their altered state, and, in the anything goes category, there is nothing to prevent you from having any type of sex with your own wife and daughter, if you so desire,” Tim replied.

“There is one more proposition we have for you, separate from the rest. Now that the club will be running full-time, we need someone to keep the refrigerator and pantry stocked. I know you don’t know this, because I certainly didn’t know she existed, but it seems that I have a stepdaughter. Sandra is living full-time at the club and is kept in her altered state. She is available for members to use and keep the place organized. That is another reason we have to keep the refrigerator and pantry stocked. All supplies will be paid for out of the club’s account and be completely separate from membership,” Mark told Edwin.

“Speaking of membership, what does it cost?” Edwin asked.

“Nothing, we have a substantial Trust that funds the club,” Mark said.

“I will be glad to sell you supplies, at a ‘family’ discount; I owe you that much. As to the rest, let me think it over. It is a big decision. Amelia was a virgin when I married her, and I am reasonable sure she has been faithful throughout our marriage. Kristi, I am not sure about. At sixteen, she has already had several boyfriends. Kaylee is the shy quiet one, I am sure that she is still a virgin,” Edwin told his two friends.

“Why don’t you stop by Saturday at the club and meet my twenty-one-year-old stepdaughter. Sandra functions as our permanent live-in hostess at the club. She can show you around and she is also available to use. I am sure, once you meet her, you will want to try her out. Feel free to use her anyway you like; and if you decide not to join the club no problem. We just ask that you keep the club’s existence confidential,” Mark told Edwin.

“No problem. If it were not for you two back in college, I would have gone to prison for rape of that young Asian bitch. I must admit though, she had one fine tight little pussy on her. Her mouth was not bad either, but she did keep gagging the whole time that she was sucking me, and I thought her eyes were going to pop out when I ejaculated in her mouth and forced her to swallow my cum,” Edwin said.

Tim then gave Edwin the address of the club and said, “When you get there just press the intercom on the post by the big iron gate. If one of us is not there, it will be Sandra. Just tell her who you are, and she will open the gate electronically and let you in.” The three men finished their beers and left. After Edwin got in his car and could not hear them, Mark asked, “Do you think he will join?”

“If he shows up Saturday and has sex with Sandra, he will most definitely join,” Tim replied, then added, “Did you see how he looked as he reminisced about the episode in college? He’s hit that point where marital sex has gotten ‘unexciting.’ So yeah, if he shows up, he’ll join.”

Saturday afternoon Edwin pulled up to the gate at the W&DS Club. He mashed the button on the intercom. In thirty second or so, a very sexy female voice says, “How may I help you?”

“This is Edwin Newell,” Edwin said.

“I have been expecting you. Please come in,” the sexy female voice said, as the big iron gate started to open. He then drove up to the house that had a big circular driveway in front of it and parked. Getting out of his car, Edwin was actually nervous. He went up to the door. Just as he was about to ring the doorbell, the door opened. Standing there was a beautiful girl in a low-cut red evening dress and matching high heels. The dress had slits down the sides, allowing her smooth sexy legs to show. Edwin could see the imprint of her nipples. It was evident that she was not wearing a bra. The girl had long dark-reddish-brown hair and deep blue eyes.

After he was inside, and she had closed the door, she said, “I am Sandra, and I am here to please you. You may have me anyway you like,” and then asked in a soft seductive voice, “Would you like a tour or to go to my room upstairs?”

Edwin already had a hard-on and replied, “Yes, I would like to go to your room first.”

“This way please,” Sandra said, in a soft sexy voice, and then turned toward the stairs. Edwin was right behind her. He marveled at the natural sway of her extremely well-formed ass as she walked up the flight of stairs. Sandra then led him down the hall to her room. It was elegantly furnished and had a king-size bed. It also had a loveseat, along with the normal bedroom furnishings. Edwin noticed that she had her own private bath.

Sandra turned to face Edwin and eased her dress off her shoulders. She then lowered it, exposing her magnificent nude breasts, then worked it past her hips, to where she could step out of it. Sandra was now standing in front of Edwin in only her sexy lace bikini panties and high heels. He watched intently while she slid her panties down and stepped out of them. Now only in her high heels, her thick, soft dark-reddish-brown hair on her pussy mound was exposed to Edwin’s gazing eyes. He could see that her pussy lips were not tightly together and assumed that was the product of being fucked so much.

“How would you like me first?” Sandra asked, in a soft seductive voice.

Edwin was still standing there fully clothed, and said, “On your back,” while he quickly started taking off his clothes. Sandra slipped off her high heels and eased her nude body on the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs, making her pussy accessible. Edwin could see the entrance to her vagina. He quickly shed the rest of his clothes and got on top of Sandra. She let out a loud sexual moan when he shoved his hard cock into her hot slick pussy. Edwin was amazed that her pussy was far tighter than he had anticipated. In fact, she had surprisingly tight vaginal muscles, making her a fantastic fuck.

Sandra gyrated her hips in a fucking motion, giving Edwin a tremendous ride on her sexy body. He could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as it slid in-and-out of her hot wet pussy. Mark had told him that his stepdaughter was on birth control and was safe and that he did not have to use a condom unless he wanted to. With a loud grunt and burying his cock as deep as he could in Sandra’s hot cunt, Edwin ejaculated his hot male sperm into her pussy. He continued to slide in-and-out of her until her vaginal muscles had milked his cock dry.

“Mark and Tim were right, you are an absolutely terrific fuck,” Edwin said, while getting up off of Sandra.

“I am glad that I please you. I am here for member’s sexual pleasure. As a member of the club, you can have me anytime you like,” Sandra said, in her soft seductive voice.

“I certainly will be spending some more time with you,” Edwin said, while thinking, ‘If the other wives and daughters are anything like Sandra, count me in.’ He had to admit the idea of fucking his extremely hot and sexy sixteen-year-old daughter tremendously excited him. When it came right down to it, after eighteen years of marriage to Amelia, he really did not have a problem with other men fucking her, as long as he got to fuck their wives and daughters. Edwin was a little reluctant to have other men fuck Kaylee, his shy fifteen-year-old daughter, even though he wanted to fuck her himself. However, he knew she would be part of the agreement for his membership to the W&DS Club.

“While you are regaining your strength, why don’t you let me show you around?” Sandra said, in her sweet soft voice.

“That would be great,” Edwin replied.

Sandra took a pull-over top out of one of her dresser drawers and slipped it on over her nude breasts. She then got a pair of tight shorts and slipped them on while Edwin put on his pants and shirt. They then went downstairs, and Sandra showed him around and all the amenities of the club. They even sat in the kitchen drinking a soda while Sandra went over all the house rules of the club.

After Edwin had sufficiently recuperated, they went back upstairs. Minutes later, Edwin was sitting naked on the loveseat. Sandra was nude and kneeling in front of him. Her pretty head was going up-and-down with her sexy lips wrapped around his cock as it slid in-and-out of her mouth. Mark’s stepdaughter was very experienced at giving head and got Edwin off quickly. He was amazed how easily she sucked his cock dry, swallowing all of his cum. After the blowjob, they rested for a while and then Edwin fucked Sandra again before he left the club.

That evening, Edwin called Mark and said, “Sandra was absolutely fabulous. I have decided to join the club.”

“Fantastic,” Mark replied.

“What do I need to do now?” Edwin asked.

“We will take it in stages. First, we get Amelia programmed. Once she has been acclimated to her altered state, we will do Kristi and then Kaylee last,” Mark told Edwin.

“As we explained earlier, you will have to slip Amelia the preparation drugs each day for five consecutive days. That is important, you cannot miss a day. I suggest starting her on Monday, that way she can be programmed with her trigger phrases on Saturday. We will need to take her for a while to make sure the programming is fully implemented,” Mark continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.