Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 29

Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

At the W&DS Club Tim said, “Let’s take Bonnie upstairs. I am anxious to see how well she performs. The bitch is certainly beautiful, hot, and sexy enough.” He then slid his arm around Bob’s wife’s waist and ushered her toward the stairs. Frank and Elizabeth followed along behind them, with Frank admiring Bonnie’s extremely well-formed ass in her tight skirt. At the top of the stairs, while in the hall, they could hear young Britney’s loud sexual moans and Mark’s grunts coming from his room and knew that he was giving the young teen a really good fucking.

Tim took Bonnie along with Frank and Elizabeth into the bedroom with his name on it. It had a large king-size bed. Tim turned Bob’s wife to face him and pulled her sexy body against his. He eased his fingers up into her soft blonde hair and tilted her head back and kissed her full on the mouth. She passionately returned his kiss while his other hand unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of her top. Now that Bonnie’s knit top was hanging open, Tim fondled her nude breasts. He enjoyed making her nipples hard as he lightly pinched them between his thumb and finger.

When Tim pulled back from the kiss, he eased Bonnie’s top off her shoulders. She let it slide down her arms, dropping to the floor, and leaving her topless. Tim then moved out of the way and allowing Frank to pull the topless beauty against him. Bonnie was once again passionately kissing a man that was not her husband. She was ‘willingly’ letting a man that she did not even know grope her nude breasts without a sign of resisting.

Tim looked over at Elizabeth, who had been standing there silently, and said, “Take off your clothes.”

Frank’s wife instantly obeyed her brother-in-law’s command. The sexy brunette slipped off her high heels, wiggled out of her dress, and then removed her bra and panties, leaving her completely nude. By then, Frank had had Bonnie to slip off her ankle boots, unfasten her skirt and letting it fall around her ankles. Now only in her panties, she stepped out of her skirt. The two men and Elizabeth watched as Bob’s beautiful and sexy blonde wife pushed her panties down, exposing her thick natural blonde muff to them. Stepping away from her panties, Bonnie was now completely nude.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs,” Frank told Bob’s wife. She immediately complied with his instruction and eased her nude body on the bed and spread her sexy legs, completely exposing her pussy slit and the entrance to her hot cunt.

“Elizabeth, get on the bed with Bonnie and we want to see her squirm and have an orgasm from your hot mouth eating her pussy,” Frank told his wife. She did not hesitate and got on the bed with the blonde. Elizabeth lowered her mouth to Bonnie’s pussy. Bob’s wife let out a loud sexual moan when the brunette nibbled at her clit, causing it to respond to the stimulation and protrude out slightly. Tim and Frank watched the sexy blonde wife wiggled her hips as she was loudly moaning.

Then suddenly, Bonnie cried out, “Oh God! I gotta...!” as a mind-blowing tremor went throughout her body, causing her to squirt her love juice into Elizabeth’s face.

“Damn, what a hot slutty bitch,” Frank commented as his wife raised her head up from between Bonnie’s legs. Elizabeth eased her nude body off the bed and went into the bathroom to wash her face. Bob’s wife laid there panting heavily while Tim and Frank quickly took off their clothes. When Elizabeth came out of the bathroom, her husband and his brother had the sexy blonde on her hands and knees. Frank’s hard cock was sliding in-and-out of Bonnie’s sopping wet pussy while Tim’s was doing the same with her mouth. It was Bob’s wife’s first threesome. Her breasts were hanging down, swinging, as her sexy body was rocked between the two men.

Tim ejaculated in Bonnie’s mouth first, forcing her to swallow his cum. Mere seconds later, Frank’s cock erupted inside her pussy. He pumped the last of his cum into Bob’s wife’s hot cunt as Tim let his softening cock slip from between her sexy lips. Elizabeth sat back and watched the once innocent wife being sexually abused by her husband and his brother. Due to her programming, she had absolutely no resentment at anything that they were doing to Bob’s wife. And to her, for that matter.

Extremely satisfied with Bonnie’s performance, they had her and Elizabeth to get dressed while Tim and Frank put on their clothes. When they got downstairs, Mark and Britney were already dressed and waiting in the parlor.

“Well, what do you think?” Mark asked, looking at the two brothers.

“Bonnie was absolutely fantastic. She, along with her daughter, are going to be extremely valuable assets to the club,” Tim said.

“Yeah, a hell of a recruiting tool for new male members. Beautiful and sexy natural blondes like her are hard to come by. Fucking them even harder, not to mention getting them to give head,” Frank remarked.

“I for one am sure glad her husband gave her up to be a club slut. Her and her daughter will get us a lot of new members,” Tim added.

“Does her husband understand that she will be required to sexually service any man that we decide to let use her, whether or not he is a current member of the club?” Frank asked.

“He understands that Bonnie and Britney, same as our wives and daughters, will be available to have sex with any club member and occasionally with a perspective member of the W&DS Club,” Mark said. He then took Bonnie and Britney and left. When they got back to Bob and Bonnie’s house, Bob and Karen were dressed. He was sitting in his recliner and the petite little brunette was sitting in his lap with her head on his shoulder. One of his hands was on her breast. They had fallen asleep waiting on Mark’s return. They woke up when they heard Mark, Bonnie, and Britney coming in the front door.

“Well, it looks like you and Karen got along just fine,” Mark said.

“Marvelously, she is everything you said she was,” Bob replied.

After taking Karen home, Mark went home. When Bob brought Bonnie and Britney out of their altered state, neither had any memories of being at the W&DS Club or anything they did there. Over the next couple of weeks, Bonnie and Britney were taken to the club several times where the men thoroughly fucked them, along with performing oral sex for them. Bob, now a member, enjoyed the amenities that Sherry, Sarah, Elizabeth, and Karen had to offer.

Things had settled down to a normal routine when something completely unexpected happened. Mark and Sherry were sitting in the living room, watching television, when there was a knock on the front door. He got up and opened the door. Standing there was a beautiful girl that looked to be in her early twenties. She had waist-length reddish-brown hair and pretty blue eyes. She was wearing a button-up shirt and jeans. Mark could tell that she had an extremely shapely figure.

“Yes, can I help you?” Mark asked.

“Does Sherry Taylor, who used to be Sherry Simpson before her marriage, live here?” Sandra asked, in a soft hesitant voice.

Mark turned and looked at his wife and said, “There is a girl here. I think she wants to talk to you?”

“Well, let her in,” Sherry replied.

“Won’t you come in?” Mark said, stepping back out of the way. Sandra nervously walked into the living room. She looked over at Sherry and asked, “Are you the Sherry Simpson that was raised in a convent?”

“How do you know that?” Sherry asked, extremely apprehensive.

“I am Sandra, your daughter,” Sandra said, in a low soft hesitant voice.

“How did you find me?” her mother asked.

“It took me several months tracking down false leads, and then I got lucky and found your address on the internet. I was not sure if you were the right person, but I had to come and see. I will leave if you do not want me here,” Sandra said, in a soft hesitant voice.

“Nonsense, I was just surprised. Sit down and tell me about yourself,” Sherry said.

Mark was in absolute shock. He had no idea that Sherry had another daughter. His mind could not help wandering, ‘I wonder how good a fuck she is. The bitch certainly is beautiful and sexy enough, and that sexy mouth of hers with those pouty lips, I bet she could really suck a cock. I wonder if she is married. She is not wearing a wedding ring.’ Sandra had quit wearing her wedding ring after she got out of rehab, part of starting a new life.

Sherry and Sandra spent a couple of hours of telling each other about their lives. Sandra told her mother about her starting college, getting married and it not working out, but she said nothing about the blackmail, the drugs, or the prostitution. After a couple of hours had passed, Sandra said, “I better go, it is getting late, and I have intruded on you long enough.”

“Where are you saying?” Sherry asked.

“I am going to get a hotel room for the night. Tomorrow, I will decide what to do next,” Sandra softly said.

“Nonsense, we have a spare bedroom, and you can meet your half-sister when she gets home. Sarah is fifteen, you will really like her. She went to a movie with her best friend and should be home anytime now,” Sherry said.

“I really do not want to cause you any trouble. I just wanted to meet you at least once,” Sandra said, in her sweet soft voice.

“I am sure you agree with the saying, a girl should mind her mother and no talking back,” Sherry said, with a big smile on her face.

“Well, I guess I will be staying for the night,” Sandra softly said.

Sherry fixed up the guest room for Sandra. She was introduced to her half-sister when she got home. For the next few days, the three females got to know each other. Sandra being there, curtailed Mark’s sexual activities, limiting him to boring marital sex. The more that he looked at Sandra’s sexy body, the more that he wanted to fuck her. Sandra at 5’5” was a couple of inches shorter than her mother. Her 36-23-35 figure, with nice firm C-cup breasts, was incredibly sexy.

After finding out that Sandra had no one that would come looking for her, Mark decided to have Sherry to start Sandra on the preparation drug. That night, he put Sherry in her altered state and gave her the instructions that would seal her newfound daughter’s fate. Monday morning, Sherry unconsciously slipped the drug into Sandra’s drink at breakfast. Each morning, she repeated the process. Saturday, Mark put Sherry in her altered state and informed her it was time to give Sandra her final dose. He also put Sarah in her altered state, giving him plenty of time with Sandra without having the problem with the teen being in the house in her normal state while he was programming Sandra’s triggers.

Mark and Sandra were sitting in the living room talking. She was wearing a loose-fitting pullover top and jeans. Mark was sitting in his recliner and Sandra was sitting on the sofa when Sherry came out of the kitchen. She had three cold drinks and walked over to Mark. While giving him one, Sherry looked him in the eye and slightly nodded her head letting him know that Sandra’s drink had the final dose of the drug in it. She then went and sat down on the sofa beside her daughter and gave her one of the other drinks.

“Thank you,” Sandra said, in her sweet soft voice, and then took a drink, ingesting some of the drug.

The three sat around chitchatting while finishing their drinks. Shortly thereafter, Sandra went into a deep hour-long trance. Now that his new stepdaughter was totally vulnerable to suggestions, Mark said, “Sherry, leave us while I prepare Sandra for her new life.”

“I will leave her with you then,” Sherry said, in a soft submissive voice, unconcerned that her long lost daughter’s sexy body was going to be turned into a cum bucket for men to use.

After her mother left the room, Mark got up and went over and sat down beside the now twenty-one-year-old. He programmed her trigger phrases and how her personality and behavior would be in her altered state. That she would be an obedient slut, letting any man that wanted her, to fuck her in any way he so desired. Also, she would perform oral sex, sucking off cocks, and swallowing male cum. Mark then sat back and waited for Sandra to come out of her trance.

Right on time, Sandra’s deep blue eyes blinked, and she was her normal self again. She was unaware that she had just lost an hour sitting there or had been programmed to be and act completely different in her altered state, that she had no knowledge of. Realizing her mother was no longer in the room, Sandra asked, “Where is mother?” a little concerned that Mark was sitting so close to her. Using her trigger phrase, Mark quickly put Sandra into her altered state.

“Do you know your purpose now?” Mark asked his newfound stepdaughter.

“Yes sir. I am to be obedient to men, let them fuck me, and suck their cocks. When they ejaculate in my mouth, I am to swallow their cum. Above all others, I am to be obedient and sexually submissive to you while keeping my normal sweet personality,” Sandra said, in a soft sexy voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.