Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Sarah, in her altered state, had just gotten dressed. Looking in the mirror, she could see her nipples poking out against her thin crop top. She knew that looked exceptionally sexy with her oversized breasts for a fifteen-year-old. However, when she was in her normal state, the teen was extremely embarrassed the way they stood out, causing men to stare at them. Sarah had even thought about asking her mother it she could have reduction surgery to make her breasts normal size for her age. That however would never happen now that she had an altered state.

The teen had just joined her father in the living room when her mother and Tim came in the front door.

“Did she perform up to your expectations?” Mark asked, ignoring his wife standing there beside Tim.

“Sherry here was absolutely magnificent,” Tim said, while putting his arm around her and groping one of her breasts.

“Now that she has an altered state, she is quite accommodating sexually,” Mark remarked.

“No doubt about that, she is one hot sexy bitch that will fuck and suck at the drop of a hat,” Tim said, as Sherry stood there snuggling into him, making no response to his denigrating statements about her.

He then looked over Mark’s daughter, standing there silently, in her crop top and shorts. He could see her beautiful teen legs and the natural gap between her sexy thighs. Sarah’s long dark-red hair was hanging over her left shoulder. It hung down to her slim waist, completely covering her left breast. Her beautiful blue eyes looked at her father’s friend. She could see his hard cock pushing out against his pants as he ogled her young sexy body.

“Sarah. Take Tim to your room,” her father said.

“Yes sir,” the young teen softly answered.

“The sexy young bitch knows what is expected of her. Use her anyway you want,” Mark told Tim.

His friend then followed Sarah to her bedroom. Turning to face her father’s friend, the teen asked, “Do you wanna fuck me, or do you want me to suck you off first?”

“I want to fuck your hot little cunt,” Tim said.

“As you wish,” Sarah softly replied, in her sweet submissive voice, and started taking off her clothes. Tim watched as the teen took off her crop top and let it drop to the floor. Sarah was now standing in front of her father’s friend, topless.

“You do have one set of fine tits,” Tim said, reaching out and groping them.

“I am glad that you like them. Sarah thinks that they are overly large and embarrassing,” the teen commented about herself while in her altered state.

“What about you? What do you think?” Tim asked the teen.

“Now that I am a little slut, I like it that men like them and want to play with them,” the teen answered, in a soft sweet seductive voice.

When Sarah had removed her shorts and was nude, she laid down on the bed and spread her young smooth sexy legs. Tim could see her pussy slit just below her large patch of soft dark-red hair on her pussy mound. She was certainly sexually developed for a fifteen-year-old. It appeared her hot little cunt would still be very tight. Afterall, she had only been fucked by her father for a few times.

Naked, Tim got on the bed with the teen. Sarah let out a loud sexual moan when her father’s friend shoved his hard cock into her young pussy. She immediately started gyrating her hips, fucking her hot cunt up to meet Tim’s driving downward thrusts, like the wanton little slut that she had been programmed to be while in her altered state. He could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around his cock as it slid in-and-out of her. Then suddenly, Tim ejaculated and flooded Sarah’s pussy with his cum. He continued to fuck the teen until he had pumped the last of his baby-making cum in her. If Sarah had not been on birth control, she would have just been impregnated. It would have been her most fertile time of the month.

“Your father has taught you well. You certainly were a fine little fuck, even better than your mother when I fucked her,” Tim told the teen, as he got up off her.

“I am glad you enjoyed it. My father said that I am to be available for you to use anytime, and any way you want me,” Sarah said, in a soft sweet seductive voice.

“I certainly will be spending more time with you in the coming months and years as you get older,” Tim said, while putting on his clothes.

“I will look forward to it,” the sexy nude teen said, and then eased off the bed, picked up her top and shorts off the floor. When she was again dressed, Tim pulled the teen against him and kissed her full on the mouth. Sarah allowed his tongue to slip between her lips into her mouth as she passionately returned his kiss.

While Tim was enjoying Sarah’s hot sexy young body, Mark and Sherry were sitting in the living room. He asked his wife what all happened while she was with Tim.

“Besides him giving me a really hard fucking, I had lesbian sex with Amanda and Wendy,” Sherry said, in a soft voice.

“Well now..., did you enjoy it?” Mark asked.

“Not at first, but then, I had an uncontrollable mind-blowing orgasm with Amanda’s head between my legs with her using her mouth on me,” Sherry admitted.

“Sounds like you did good,” Mark said.

“When Tim and I took a shower together, he fucked me in the ass. I hated it, but I let him do it, now that you have me being a slut for men to use,” Sherry said.

While they were sitting in the living room talking, they heard Tim’s grunts and Sarah’s loud sexual moans coming from her bedroom where the sexy young teen was giving her father’s friend a really good ride as he fucked her.

“Sounds like Tim is really giving it to Sarah,” Mark commented.

“The little slut can take it,” Sherry said while still in her altered state, unconcerned that her husband’s friend was pounding the hell out of their fifteen-year-old daughter’s pussy.

After Tim unloaded his baby-making cum into Sarah’s hot little cunt, they got up, got dressed, and went back into the living room where Mark and Sherry had been waiting on Tim to finish with their daughter.

“Sarah was absolutely fantastic,” Tim said, while standing there with his arm around the young teen’s slim waist.

“She has far exceeded my expectations,” her father said, as her mother sat there silently.

As the days went by, Sarah and her mother, Amanda, and her daughter, along with Elizabeth and Karen were continuing to be traded among the three men that had formed the Wives and Daughters Swap Club.

While lying in bed one day after having sex with her father, his daughter said, “One of the older boys at school asked Sarah for a date. I am sure that he wants to fuck her,” the young teen said.

Mark was amazed that Sarah referred to herself in the third person while in her altered state and asked, “What was her response?”

“She politely told him that she was not allowed to date at fifteen. However, she really wanted to say yes and go out with him,” Sarah said, in her sweet soft voice.

“Does she want to fuck him?” Mark asked.

“No. Sarah is not that way. She is innocent and extremely naïve. She wants to wait until she gets married to have sex. For now, she just likes the boy and wants to go out and have fun like teens do,” Sarah, in her altered state, said.

“Would you like to fuck the boy?” Mark asked.

“He is cute and very nice, but if I fucked him, the word would get out, and ruin Sarah’s reputation,” the teen replied.

“As always though, I will do as you wish,” Sarah said, in a sweet soft submissive voice.

“You will not have sex with any of the boys at school,” Mark told his daughter.

“Yes sir,” Sarah replied, softly.

Tim, Mark, and Frank decided that if they were going to invite other men to join the Wives and Daughters Swap Club, they needed some place to meet, other than their respective houses. To accomplish this, they went together and bought a large mansion-style home that was in foreclosure. What made it so appealing was that it had five bedrooms upstairs, with each having its own private bath. There was a large parlor downstairs, suitable for large gatherings.

The house was located on a large plot of land that was fenced and gated. It would offer a tremendous amount of privacy as they expanded the membership of the Wives and Daughters Swap Club. Each member would be given a code that allowed them access.

The females would always be put into their altered state before being brought to the club. In their normal state they would be completely unaware that the club even existed, as they would never be returned to their normal state while at the club. It would be a strict requirement that all new members had to comply with, due to the illicit sex that would be going on at the club. Besides performing their sexual duties, the females would serve as hostesses to the men.

While the wives and daughters could be scantily dressed, with no bra or panties, no actual nudity would be allowed downstairs. All sexual activity, other than a light kiss and a quick feel, must be conducted upstairs. No female would be allowed to be physically hurt, beyond normal sexual abuse, and nothing that would leave permanent marks. The men would be vetted extensively before being invited to join the club.

Sarah’s best friend was Britney Griffin. Like Sarah, she was fifteen and cute as hell. Mark decided to approach her father about joining the Wives and Daughters Swap Club.

“The other day I saw Britney’s father checking you out. Has he ever made sexual advances toward you?” Mark asked Sarah, one day after school, and after she had been put in her altered state.

“Not really. Well ... Not that Sarah notices, but he does sometimes rub up against her and run his fingers through her hair while he is talking to her and Britney. He tends to stand closer to Sarah than to Britney,” Sarah admitted.

“Do you think Britney’s father would fuck you if he had a chance?” Mark asked his daughter, wondering if he could or should adjust her third-person speech pattern.

“Yes. I know that he checks her out when he does not think that she will notice. He always gives her a hug when she goes over to their house, especially when Britney’s mother is not in the room. Sometimes he rubs up against her, and she can tell that his cock inside his pants is hard. Other than that, he has never made any overt sexual advances toward her,” Sarah said, in her sweet soft voice.

“Sounds like he certainly has the hots for you,” Mark said.

“Do you want me to have sex with Mr. Griffin?” Sarah asked her father, in her soft seductive voice, and then said, “I will fuck him and give him a blowjob if you want me to.”

“First. I want to try out Britney,” Mark said, and then asked, “Is the sexy little blonde a virgin?”

“Yes. She has never even really kissed a boy, other than a light peck. Britney is very shy when it comes to sex and boys,” Sarah said, and then asked, “Are you going to make her like me?”

“Yes, but I will need your help in setting her up,” Mark said.

“I will do whatever you wish,” Sarah softly replied.

“Do you think Mr. Griffin would like to fuck Britney?” Mark asked.

“I don’t know about that; he seems pretty devoted to Britney’s mother. She is very pretty and sexy. Afterall, that is who Britney takes after,” Sarah said.

Actually, Bonnie Griffin, at 5’8” and 128lbs, was what most men would call extremely beautiful. Her 35-25-35 body, with nice flawless C-cup breasts and well-formed ass, was incredibly sexy. The thirty-six-year-old had gorgeous light-blue eyes. Bonnie had been faithful to her husband during their sixteen years of marriage. While she was not a virgin when she got married at twenty, she could count all the boys that she had had sex with on one hand without using all her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.