Wives and Daughters Swap Club - Cover

Wives and Daughters Swap Club

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Unsuspecting wives and daughters are given a powerful hypnotic drug allowing them to be put into an altered state. While in the altered state, they unknowingly will perform any sex act that a member of the private club requires. When returned to their normal state, they are totally without any knowledge of what went on or what they did while in their altered state.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Mark kept thinking about what Tim had told him. He had to admit, he immensely enjoyed fucking the sexy sixteen-year-old Wendy. It was amazing how she could be a little slut one minute and then a perfectly normal young teenager in another. In the last year, as Sarah had really developed, he had thought about what it would be like to have sex with her; but he never really considered actually doing it; until Tim had given him a way to get away with it, without his wife killing him, or her or his daughter reporting him to the police.

To put it plain and simple, Sarah’s mother, Sherry, was an overprotective bitch, with a huge chip on her shoulder about men, but she was extremely beautiful, sexy, and a tremendous fuck. However, she did not like to have sex all that much. Nevertheless, Mark had to admit, when she did fuck, she performed her wifely duties very passionately.

Sherry Taylor, at thirty-five, was extremely beautiful. She had long flowing dark-red hair that hung down to her waist. She had a flawless complexion, with beautiful green eyes, and a sensual mouth. Over the years, she had managed to keep her shapely body; except now her fabulous firm breasts were a full D-cup, and her sexy ass had gotten a little wider. If anything, it made her sexier. Sherry still had her small waist.

She was not a virgin when Mark married her, so he knew that she had been having sex with someone else before him. When he would ask about her previous sex life, Sherry would get all defensive and say that was in the past and would refuse to talk about it. After many hours of thought over the years, Mark concluded that Sherry must have been molested as a teenager and that was the reason that she always refused to talk about it. He had no idea he was mostly correct to what had happened to her, but he was unaware that she had previously been married and also had another daughter out there somewhere.

The reason Sherry was so overprotective of Sarah was because, when she was sixteen and in high school, she was molested and raped by the man next door, Lester Wingate, and his son, Bobby. The man was raising his son as a single parent. They had moved into the house next door a year earlier. Bobby was the same age as Sherry. He had asked her for a date a couple of times, but she had politely refused. She did not really like the boy. He hung with a crowd that had no respect for girls. They were vulgar, always making sexual comments toward girls at school.

Lester had been noticing the very sexy redheaded teen next door since the day he had moved in next door. She was downright beautiful and extremely developed for sixteen. In fact, Sherry was already a full C-cup, and her breasts were still growing. She was 5’5” and 123lbs with a very shapely body. Her waist was small, and her hips flared out to a fabulous ass. Sherry’s beautiful long dark-red hair was parted on the side and brushed over. It hung down to her waist. She also had a beautiful face with a flawless complexion, pretty green eyes, and sensual lips.

“How come you are not banging the sexy young redhead next door?” Lester asked, then added, “She is one hot tamale. I would like to have a go at her myself.”

“I have asked her out, but she said no. Quite frankly, she is a little snobbish, she thinks she is too good for me. I most definitely would fuck her if I got the chance,” Bobby told his father.

Sherry and Bobby had English Lit together. With midterms coming up, as they got off the school bus, Bobby asked Sherry if he could come over, and she would help him study for the midterm.

“I can’t. I am not allowed to have company when my parents are not at home,” Sherry said.

“You could come over to my house and we could study there. My dad is home, he would not mind at all,” Bobby said.

Sherry had to admit to herself, she had always shunned Bobby when he had tried to make friends with her. She also knew he was not doing well in English Lit, and he was asking for her help. Even though she did not really like the boy, it would be rude not to help him. Being a sweet innocent girl not wanting to be contumelious, Sherry agreed to help Bobby study for the midterm exam.

“Let me change out of my school clothes and I will come over and help you study,” Sherry said, reluctantly.

“That’ll be great,” Bobby said, and then they went into their respective houses.

Sherry went to her room and took off her skirt and blouse. She then put on a loose-fitting football jersey and jeans.

Lester Wingate worked the early morning shift at the factory where he was employed, allowing him to be home when Bobby got home from school. Lester was sitting in the living room, looking forward to a couple of days off and watching television, when his son came busting through the front door.

“Dad! You are not going to believe this, but Sherry is coming over here. I got her to agree to help me study for a test. Her parents are not at home, so they will not know that she is over here,” Bobby told his father.

“Do you want to fuck the sexy redhead?” Lester asked his son.

“Hell yes! I want to fuck the bitch’s hot pussy,” Bobby replied.

Sherry had never been in the house next door. As she was walking over there, she was wishing that she had not agreed to go over and help Bobby study. After that day, the house next door would always be known to her as the place where she was raped and lost her virginity. Sherry lightly knocked on the door.

“Hi Mr. Wingate. I came over to help Bobby study for our midterm,” Sherry politely said, in her sweet young voice, when Bobby’s father opened the door.

“Won’t you come in? Bobby is in his room,” Lester said, as he stepped out of the way and let Sherry come into the house. She got extremely nervous and uneasy at Mr. Wingate’s obvious lecherous stare.

“I just remembered, I forgot to turn off the stove. I need to do that,” Sherry said. She was beginning to get scared, as she turned to go back out the door.

“No, you don’t,” Lester said, as Sherry started to open the door. He grabbed her long red hair and dragged her back as he said, “you have a date with my son; but first, you and I are going to get to know each other.”

Sherry was struggling, trying to get loose from Lester, but he had a tight grip on her long hair. He jerked the teen around hard by her hair, as he said, “Settle down bitch, or I will really get rough.”

Bobby came into the room and saw that his father had Sherry under control. He had heard the commotion and the young redhead’s terrified scream, but now his father had his hand entwined in Sherry’s beautiful long hair, and she was not going anywhere that his father did not want her to go.

“Please Mr. Wingate! You are hurting me! Please turn loose of my hair,” Sherry begged.

“Shut up and do what you’re told,” Lester said, as he gave a hard jerk on her hair, causing Sherry to let out a loud mournful cry, begging, “Please just let me go! I won’t tell anyone that I was over here.”

“We are certainly going to make sure of that before you leave,” Lester told the young redhead, as he kept a tight grip on her long hair. Lester was sure the teen had been lying about leaving the stove on, but just to make sure, he sent Bobby over to check to make sure. He certainly did not want the house next door to catch fire and burn down, and possibly catch his house on fire as well.

“Please Mr. Wingate turn loose of my hair, you’re hurting me,” Sherry begged.

“Then quit your damn struggling,” Lester told the teen.

The beautiful young redhead was horrified at what Mr. Wingate might do to her when Bobby came back and told him that she was lying about leaving the stove on.

Bobby came back all excited and said, “She lied about the stove, but there was a note on the refrigerator from her mother. It said that her mom and dad had to go to some out-of-town meeting, and that they would not be back until late tomorrow night. Sherry is supposed to, if she does not want to spend the night alone in the house, go to her grandmother’s house for the night. Now that she has her driver’s license, her mother said for her to be careful and take her car if she goes.”

“That means we can keep Sherry here all night. She will not have to be back over to her house until late tomorrow evening,” Lester said, as he was thinking of all the things that he and his son could do to the beautiful sexy teenager from next door.

“You need to let me go. My mom will be calling to check on me. When I do not answer and I am not at my grandmother’s, she will call the police.

“Well. We will just have to make sure you are at home tonight when she calls, but first, you are going to spend some time here.”

“Can I do her first?” Bobby asked his dad, all excited.

“The bitch is too damn insolent toward us right now. You could not control her. She needs some obedience training. When I get through with her, she will not give you any trouble,” Lester told Bobby, as he dragged the struggling redheaded teen into his bedroom.

Sherry was trying to kick Lester in his nuts as she struggled. It was what her mother had told her to do if a man ever tried to molest her. However, what it accomplished was to get her a hard blow to her stomach by Lester’s fist. It temporarily knocked the wind out of her as she gasped for breath. While the sexy teen was momentarily incapacitated, Lester jerked her jersey up past her nice C-cup breasts, and then forced it up over her head and off. As Sherry was beginning to catch her breath again, Lester quickly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. He then pulled it away from her fabulous teen breasts, completely exposing them.

Sherry realized that there was no one to help her, as Lester grabbed her long hair again to control her from trying to get away. She knew she could not fight him off. He was just going to hurt her if she continued to struggle. Giving up not wanting to be hurt or worse, the sexy sixteen-year-old said, “Just don’t hurt me and I’ll do what you want.”

“That’s much better. Now take off them jeans,” Lester said, as he turned loose of the now topless teen’s long hair, but then took a couple of minutes to grope Sherry’s nude breasts before taking off his own clothes.

Sherry was determined not to let Lester see her cry, as she bent over and slipped off her ankle boots. Unfastening her jeans, she worked them over her hips, pushing them down her sexy legs to where she could step out of them. Lester was already naked, as the teen pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, leaving her nude, except for her socks.

It took all the willpower she had to refrain from trying to fight him off, as he picked her up and laid her on the bed, on her back. She was fighting back tears as hard as she could, as Bobby’s father forced her young legs apart and got in-between them.

“No! Don’t!” Sherry begged, as Lester ignored her and with a hard shove of his hips, he sent his hard cock tearing through Sherry’s hymen, imbedding it deep into her tight virgin pussy. Surprisingly, the sixteen-year-old’s pussy was not dry like he thought she would be. While not completely slick, it was certainly moist enough that he could fuck her without any problem. Sherry’s pussy constantly stayed that way, ever since she went through puberty and started her menstrual cycle.

Panicking now, she franticly tried to shove Mr. Wingate off her, but he was too heavy and strong. Sherry could not get any leverage with him in-between her legs. When she pushed with her legs, all she managed to achieve was to give him better access to her pussy, causing his hard cock to go deeper into her. The teen had no choice but to stop struggling and hope it would be over quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.