The Flight to Einstein - Einstein 4 - Cover

The Flight to Einstein - Einstein 4

by Smiley Smith

Copyright© 2016 by Smiley Smith

Science Fiction Sex Story: A Story set in the Swarm Cycle Universe by Thinking Horndog This is the fourth story in the Einstein series, this story chronicles the adventures of our hero during the trip to the new colony It is recommended that Einstein I-III be read before this

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   BDSM   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   .

A story in the Swarm Cycle Universe created by: Thinking Horndog

Authors Note: This is the fourth story in the Einstein Series. It is recommended that you read Einstein I – III before reading this story.

The Flight to Einstein – Part 1 – The Journey to Rendezvous Point 1

Traveling in hyperspace was one thing and one thing only, boring! What kept people from going stir crazy was work, training and/or fun.

Most trips from Earthat to a colony took three to six weeks. The trip to Einsteinat was going to take six months. We were headed to the star Einsteinat which was in the Sagittarius arm of the galaxy. We were going to be doing the jump in one month intervals. On the first leg of the trip we would be traveling at twelve light years per day, to allow a late departing fleet from Earthat (Sol) to catch up to us. For the other five legs we would be traveling at fifteen light years per day.

Life on board the ship was going to be different on this trip. For one thing, dependents were going to be getting underfoot, for six months. Mother sponsors realized this first and suddenly I had my first job as governor, form schools. By the third day, sponsor mothers throughout the ship were demanding schools for their dependents. It did not take long before all sponsors were looking for schools for their dependents just to keep the children busy. In fact even some of the older smarter dependents wanted schools set up, so they had every chance to be a sponsor. I put my mother in charge of coordinating the formation of the education system for the colony, as her science team was not going to have anything to do until we reached Einstein.

As the school was formed, around the second week of the trip, all of the female and most of the male concubines were tutoring some dependent, helping a crew member with a duty or was working with a sponsor on colony planning task.

For the first three weeks the concubines and sponsors were also busy with training of some sort during the day. You could not do sex twenty-four hours a day and you could only bond so long. Most sponsors and concubines spent huge amounts of time in the sleep training room. My quarters had seventeen sleep trainers in it. By the second week there were roughly 100,000 sleep trainers on the ship. Burg was having a conniption, having to first replicate, then power and operate the huge number of sleep trainers

In my greater household the teacher to student ratio was quite lopsided with about three concubines for every student. Trust me, that was harder on the students than the concubines.

It was surprising to see the cooperation my mother received from sponsors and concubines in forming the schools. The ship my greater household was traveling on the Valhalla Class Transport, Burgundy. It was home to nearly 250,000 people. The potential student count was over 125,000 from kindergarten to eighth grade. After that, the sponsors' continuing education was the responsibility of the service that they were in. Concubines, by order of the governor, were required to continue to be educated until they finished twelfth grade, unless their sponsor received a waiver. The waiver was only given if the student was not capable of making sponsor level and was more of a disruption than a student.

We had an amazing number of former principals and teachers on our ship. By then in the Diaspora the AIs knew what was going to be needed to set up schools and had it available for the colonies. The AIs were not prepared to set up schools on the ships because most journeys to colonies were three to four weeks long and not six months long. That changed quickly once Burg, the ship AI, recognized the problem and released the information to the teachers on the ship.

One thing that no one anticipated was that without school and a lot of space to exercise, six months on the Burgundy was going to bore the dependents to death. Children of school age wanted to do something active. On the Burgundy there was no space reserved for schools let alone playgrounds. Most classes had to be taught in the colonists' living rooms. The common areas were modified by Burg and used to teach bigger classes or provide playgrounds for the younger children. Burg converted several of the training areas for troops the older children playing fields. Since most of the colonists were scientists for a science colony this was not a problem. As the education programs spread throughout the fleet, the Marine and naval training programs were lengthened to allow the some of the training facilities to be used as a game fields.

Early evenings were spent with the dependents doing homework, playing some sort of computer or board game or watching some form of entertainment. After the children (usually reluctantly) went to bed, you can pretty much guess what happened.

One of the more entertaining things people seemed to enjoy was the CMHN (Court Martial Holographic Network) shows. That's right, all court martial proceedings were publicly viewable. Even the really stupid ones.

The big case of the first jump was the trial of Commander Nit Wi, ... err, I mean, Commander Sonia Richards. She plead not guilty to charges of insubordination, conduct unbecoming of an officer, assault of a superior officer, dereliction of duty and failure to follow a direct order. The biggest issue of the case was my appointment as governor of the system and whether she was under my authority at all. Her lawyers were desperate, as she was clearly guilty of all the charges. Her lawyers had to get her off on a technicality. The punishment for assault of a superior officer was death, with almost zero wiggle room. If convicted, the commander was on her way to the recyclers or the vacuum of space without the benefit of a spacesuit. While a couple of the charges seemed to me to be duplicates of the same offense, the one the lawyers could not get around was the assault charge. No matter how you looked at, it she was guilty. The court martial board bought none of the legal misdirection. She was found guilty of all charges.

A CAP retest was ordered. The commander passed the test with a 6.8 score. A quick review of the score showed that her intelligence and loyalty to the Confederacy was still very high. It was me she had no loyalty to.

At the sentencing phase of the trial, the lawyers tried to get the court to have mercy on her because of the loss of her husband. The court was not impressed, and as the commander showed no remorse, it was clear that the court was not buying it. She was asked if she would apologize for her actions. She replied, "You can't be serious. I did nothing wrong. That fourteen-year-old ordered me around like a cadet. I should have been the governor. He should have been reporting to me."

After that, there was only one avenue for appeal, the AI could request an appeal if a legal mistake had been made or there were extenuating circumstances. The AI confirmed that the court acted within the law, there was no doubt as to her guilt and no extenuating circumstances. Hearing the AIs statement, the court retired to consider the sentence.

The court returned thirty minutes later and the president of the court read the sentence. "Commander Sonia Richards, having been found guilty by this court of the crimes of assaulting a superior officer, insubordination, failure to obey a direct order, and conduct unbecoming of an officer, the sentence of this court is:

1. Your Citizenship in the Confederacy is terminated.

2. You are therefore stripped of all rank and standing in the Confederacy Defense Force.

3. You are hereby sentenced to death and will be executed. The execution is to be carried out immediately after this court is dismissed. The execution is to occur in the most humane way possible, as specified by law.

"May God have mercy on your soul.

"This court is dismissed."

Sonia stood there in shock. The Marines came to her and put shackles on her ankles and wrists. As she was frog marched out of the room, Sonia looked back at her lawyer and said, "I want to appeal!"

Her lawyer, who was quite exasperated answered, "As I warned you Sonia, there is no appeal. You are going to be executed immediately. Get used to it while you can." The lawyer walked away shaking his head.

The execution was not public. I did not want to know the details.

After the trial and execution, I found myself somewhat depressed, but my ladies would not leave me to brood. The AI had turned up their hormones at their request to help me recover. I was jumped by sixteen women as I entered my quarters, Silvia included. They tried their best to make me forget the rest of the day. The orgy commenced. After a fashion my ladies succeeded. I was not going to lose a lot of sleep over Sonia.

The majority of time during the journey to Rendezvous Point 1 (RP1) was uneventful. We worked on the colony plans almost twelve hours a day.

One thing that began to concern me as governor was the morale of concubines. The biggest issues were boredom, psychological effects of abusive sponsors, postpartum depression and post-traumatic stress syndrome. Agreeing to be turned into a sex slave and losing all your rights and protections was a totally different than the actual experience. Witnessing punishments and being punished was causing bad reactions in many concubines. Initially, the problems were worst with male concubines, previously married couples, and female concubines that did not think the rules applied to them. It slowly changed to mostly female concubines, of all types, living the unexpected aspects of a sex slave.

Sponsor training emphasized the proper care and handling of concubines. Domestic disciple techniques were discussed in detail for the propose of protecting the concubines psychologically. If the concubine broke whatever rules you had put in place, and you decided to use corporal punishment to discipline him or her, you wanted the punishment to be fair and made sure it did not seriously injure the concubine. Part of the training encouraged the use of the sleep study tube as a unit to heal minor injuries. Part of the training included how to treat the punished concubine after the punishment was complete.

Not all sponsors followed the training but we found that the majority of the sponsors were discovering that life was much more fun if their concubines were happy. The happier the concubines, the happier the sponsor. Then the happier the sponsor, the happier the concubine. There was a reinforcing effect.

I found during this period that my concubines, indeed most of the concubines on the ship, wanted to help organize the colony. I was very pleased by this and encouraged it. I did not want to waste their talents by making them stay in pod mothers. Most concubines on the ship were just too talented for that. Child rearing was important, but many had so much potential in their chosen fields that a balance had to be struck.

Some of the sponsors did object to my decision to involve concubines in the everyday running of the colony. For the most part, they were shouted down by their fellow volunteers. Even the Marine volunteers who were the most vocal about it, were told by their trainers and NCOs that a working, happy concubine was better than a bored to death concubine. You could not keep them barefoot and pregnant, since the AI's currently suggested at least a six month break between pregnancies. Bonding of the mother and child was considered important and so many jobs could be done at home.


The Flight to Einstein – Part 2 – Rendezvous Point 1

We had been traveling for a little over a month and were finally arriving at Rendezvous Point 1. Okay, I'll give you that I am young and impatient. Rendezvous Point 1 was now known to most as RP1, because getting the young children to say the longer name was next to impossible.

One day I was sitting in one of the mess halls eating. A young boy, about first or second grade, was heard to say, as he was looking at the newspaper, "Mommy, I can't read this word."

The mother, as all mothers do at some point in their lives, said, "Well dear, sound it out."

The boy responded, "Ren-dez-vo-us. What does that mean Mommy?"

The mother then looked at what the boy was reading, said the word properly and went on with an explanation of the word: "It's when two or more things get together to do something."

Before the lady could explain to her son, the boy responded, "Oh!! Like you and daddy Bob did last night."

It was clear from the color of the woman's face that more than just a meeting took place. I give the concubine credit though, despite her obvious embarrassment, she didn't skip a beat. "Yes dear, something like that."

The conversation continued, but I didn't hear it. I bring that up only because incidents like that were occurring every day. Sex was being discussed out in the open. The changes in the attitudes towards sex were resulting in dependents asking a ton of questions. I thought that one was cute.

Some of the problems with twelve and thirteen year old dependents were pretty bad. For the most part, sponsors and concubines were too busy bonding. They were not picking up looming trouble with dependents. The AIs did the watching and saw to it that there were weekly warnings from sponsors to the twelve and thirteen-year-old dependents to keep them in check. Between dependents though, things could easily get out of hand, especially when they thought no one could see them. There were hundreds of cases where the children were caught before anything happened and a few cases that went too far before adults could intervene. These cases were all left to the sponsors to deal with the first time. Unfortunately there were a lot of second times. This led to both the female and male participants were sporting embarrassing anti-sexual penetration devices to ensure that the problems stopped. These types of problems took a big chunk out of the dependents' CAP score due to the AIs deducting points for bad conduct. The loss of self esteem when they were tested also affected CAP scores. I worried about this for a while, but when I mentioned it to Tranq, he said, "Don't worry about it. Their sexual drive scores, after having been denied sex because of the devices, tended to jump half a point up, offsetting their losses. We just don't tell people about that."

Many people on the Burgundy were nervous about our emergence from hyperspace, most for different reasons. The first time we were stopping longer than normal. We needed to organize things with the ships from Earthat that left a few days after us. We were going to receive message drones from both Earthat and Einsteinat.

The message drones from Earthat would include the results of the latest "Battle of Earth". People were all concerned about people they left behind and the future of Earth. I was hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

I expected that the message drones from Einsteinat would probably be unpublishable. I was looking forward to the reactions from Einsteinat. I was sure they would have some anatomically impossible suggestions, along with some suggestions on the possible ancestry of who ever came up with this brilliant idea.

Personally, I was dealing with a little paranoia and self doubt about my leadership, including if they would decide that this was all a big mistake and someone else should be governor. I had to admit, I was growing fond of the role. Facilitating getting the job done on a team was fun when you believed it is going to be successful. By now everyone was rolling in a very positive direction.

I was on the bridge when we emerged from hyperspace. There was a slight lurch as we emerged but nothing major.

The captain then said, "Mister Jones scan for hostiles. Mister Mackenzie, establish communications with the communication drones and recover them."

Turning to the sensor officer he asked, "Mister Johnson, did everyone make it alright?"

"Yes Sir. All ships report safe arrival. Formation deviation nominal."

A loud beep occurred from the sensor officer's console. "Sir, a large group of ships is closing on us."

Everyone tensed up. Nobody expected trouble out here and the likely identity of the ships was known. Still there was concern. The First Officer said, "Communications, challenge them."

I could see the unknowns on the tactical screen, I could also see a few of our destroyers changing course to intercept.

There was a slight pause while the challenge was sent. Then the communications officer said, "Correct reply received, Sir. It is the late departure fleet from Earthat. Rear Admiral Mitchell said, 'Welcome to RP1. We arrived several hours ago.'" Everyone relaxed because that was expected. The fleets changed course to rendezvous.

The captain and I spent the next two hours reading and reviewing messages from the drones. There were over three hundred message drones from various people at Earthat. Some of the messages indicated the size of the Sa'arm fleet that was approaching Earth. Later messages stated that Earthat survived the Sa'arm attack. There were some major losses to the Defense Fleet, but the Sa'arm fleet was never close enough to be a threat to Earth or the moon bases. There were also about twenty message drones from Einsteinat.

The first thing I wanted to know was what equipment and how many people Earthat Command had sent after we left. The report was interesting in that the moon base commander kept his promise, in more ways than one. He not only sent along most of the unattached concubines, orphan children and the CS people to handle them, he sent most of the rest of the CS staff on the moon bases and most of the non-attached concubines in the brothels that the AIs and CS staff felt would make it on a colony. The children of the concubines were also sent.

The moon base commander sent a holo saying, "I know that sending the brothels was a surprise to you but all of us moon base commanders feel that these women have earned their way to the stars. I did not want them here at Earthat if things went wrong. My AI thinks you will treat them right, by my standards, and find them homes. Some of them will find that the brothels on your new construction and training bases more to their liking. In any case, based on our previous conversations I was sure you would approve. Some of the brothel concubines are pregnant so you will need to have CS take care of them. The information I have is that the fathers of those children are sponsors who were customers of the brothels. If anyone asks, by base regulations posted in the brothels, those children are wards of CS."

In addition, Earthat command sent all non-military staff and their concubines, meaning I had a quarter filled Valhalla class ship with the previously moon based Fleet Auxiliary staff and their families.

Later that afternoon, another small group of ships approached us. This group scared us for a while until we challenged them and discovered that they were also ships from Earthat. Several other ships were sent to Einsteinat under orders to jump to a different area in the RP1 system, and wait for further instructions. When they arrived there were message drones in that area for them. If Earthat was lost to the Confederacy those ships were to continue to Einsteinat with us and relocate. If Earthat had not fallen they were to return to Earthat. They would be gone a little over eight weeks. The ships contained the majority of concubines of the personnel of Earthat Defense fleet. High Command did not want the naval people defending Earthat to have to worry about their concubines and families if if they did not return or the moon bases came under fire.

Those ships arrived at RP1 a week before us, picked up the message drones and discovered that most of the Earth defense fleet survived. The drone had some death notifications from the battle in the drones and the concubines and dependents whose sponsors wills did not provide for them, were being sent on to Einstein. Originally it had been a large group of ships. They did some ship to ship transfers, and a ship large enough to house the concubines who no longer had sponsors was sent to join us. The concubines and dependents of the naval officers and men who were killed in the latest battle of Earthat were left to me and CS to deal with. There was a long list of wills, every one of which willed the concubines to the governor of Einsteinat, as a last resort. I am here to tell you that I was not prepared for the 2,083 new concubines that were assigned to me. The wills asked, if that for some reason I could not accept the women, that I see to the needs and safety of the concubines and dependents and find them a good safe home. The fleet commander had insisted that for a concubine or dependent to be a passenger on the evacuation fleet, a will had to be in place with me as final beneficiary. The good news was that Earthat survived, because if it had not I would have been the proud owner of 40,000+ concubines. The concubines and dependents were in another, mostly empty, Valhalla class transport. It had to be a Valhalla class to keep up with my fleet.

Having all the CS staff from the moon bases meant I had more CS personnel than any system governor before me. Most bases are happy to get one CS officer, I had more than two dozen CS officers. Of course there were a few officers that might be transferred out, but that was going to be a long time from now. The good news was that I could veto any transfer.

It didn't take me long to do the math. "AI, inform Centurion Pain that she is in charge of 2,083 new concubines that are assigned to me. After she recovers from the shock, tell her I understand her problem but right now we need to get a CS officer on the incoming ship, before the AI demands we recycle the concubines. Just do it for now."

It took the two fleets about three hours to rendezvous. After that, there was some shuffling of sponsors and concubines throughout the fleet. We sent status and update drones to Earthat and Einsteinat. The process took about six more hours.

The message drones received from Einsteinat did start out with some interesting comments but mostly were professional. It was apparent that the Einsteinat build team was impressed by our planning and was 'dealing' with the issues even if they were somewhat in shock. They had already started to conform to our plans but they informed us that they had made some changes using resources that they had that we were unaware of. All in all it looked like things were progressing well.

During the stop at RP1 the colonists on all ships were informed of items like education that I had decreed. The education plans of the Burgundy where forwarded to all ships with the captains of the transport ships receiving orders to see to it that the plan was implemented. Some ships already had their own plans, and those plans were communicated to my mother. She was empowered to add any better ideas that the other ships had to the education plans.

I was proud of what I had accomplished so far. Aside from the plans for getting the colony working, I had a very happy household. They all seemed to be doing well. My mother's household was very happy too. The rest of my greater household was having minor problems but over-all they also were doing well.

There had been some small issues with my mother, most of which centered on her need to make sure that I didn't get too big a head. She made sure I didn't overstep or start making decisions like a fourteen year old. By mutual agreement when she did that she received a spanking and a roll in the hay. It served to give me warning and made sure that I curbed my attitude thereafter, without getting too embarrassed. Sometimes my mother brought one of her ladies in to the fun so I could get them pregnant.

All in all it was a long and increasingly boring month. Our plans were now in place and so were our contingency plans. Everything that could possibly go wrong, that we could think of, was planned out. At the time I thought that we had thought of some pretty outlandish scenarios. Reality was going to prove me wrong but I was confident that whatever problems occurred we could handle.

We jumped toward RP2 about twenty hours after arriving at RP1.


The Flight to Einstein – Part 3 – The Journey to Rendezvous Point 2

You would think that after more than two months of continuous sex, at the moon base and on the ship, we would be getting a little bored with it. Not a chance! I was enjoying my harem more than I could possibly have imagined.

At this point all of the concubines and sponsors had completed their upgrades and standard training programs. On the Burgundy most of the sponsors were scientists and that meant that continuing hand to hand combat training was not something they we interested in. They were bored with it. Usually, as naval recruits, the sponsors would now be on their bases starting their training for their new jobs. The trip for most of the concubines was becoming even more difficult. Most of the concubines were not teacher material and teaching children other than their own was something it took a person who wanted to teach to do. Most of the scientists on the ship were dreaming up things to research but there were no facilities on the ship to do much investigating. We asked the AI to replicate certain instruments and the AI responded that it had no templates to do so. We asked the AI to get the templates for the instruments, and it responded that even if the templates existed, for most of the instruments requested, the ship did not have the raw materials to produce them. Since it knew the next question, the AI pointed out that most of the heavy metals needed for the instruments are easily obtainable at Einsteinat. For the trip to Einsteinat the ship was loaded with material more suited to the production of food. Any heavy metals were in short supply and reserved for emergency ship repairs. That made sense, so that subject was dropped.

We eventually came up with plans to keep each other busy. We started a contract bridge league (the card game). We started scrabble tournaments, chess tournaments, monopoly tournaments and other board games. We started bowling leagues, once the AIs figured out that the idea did not use space we didn't have and did not use too many supplies. We did pretty much the same for the dependents and concubines. There were mother support groups that the ladies attended, some of the groups invited male concubines too, so that they had some idea of what the women were thinking. Between these activities, training, and school, we managed to keep everyone busy.

Some sponsors had to push to get their concubines to participate. There were also some sponsors who would not let anyone out of their quarters.

On the home front, as far as I was concerned, my household was doing very well. Except as foreplay, I did not even have to spank anyone, the entire month, for breaking a rule or an error in judgement. Of course I was still a little naive but my ladies seemed happy. Yuki had recovered from her PTSD from the incident on the moon base and was not flashing back every time a male voice suggested she do anything. My family spent a lot of time with her.

To continue dealing with Yuki's problem, I made a point to swat her backside once every day. Less often I swatted the butts of my other concubines, just to make sure they did not need a reminder not to react badly. Once in a while, because of this little game I was playing for the safety on my ladies, someone received a corrective spanking. In any case, the swats led to a whole lot of extra rolls in the hay, as they tended to arouse my ladies.

I made sure that I made any meeting I needed to attend, on time. I had the AI make a direct connection between my business office and my quarters. It made it easy to enter my office without going through the reception area. One of my concubines always manned the reception area. My business office also had a couple of teleporter pads so that people could easily and quickly get to my office. I moved Colonel Hurtuck's family next door to mine in the ship because I wanted her within a few seconds of me at any time.

All ships arrived at RP2, as expected and with no damage. There were no other ships at the RP. No drones from Earthat either, which was the way it should be, since for security reasons, they were not told where RP2 was. We received several drones from Einsteinat. They were ahead of schedule and building another factory class replicator with their spare time.

When we arrived at RP2 the ship AIs brought me into a conference. The problem was the punishment of concubines. A sponsor who found a concubine breaking a rule often used corporal punishment to deal with the concubine. Many sponsors did not see refusing an order or fighting back as capital offense but as a reason to punish the concubine. After fourteen years that policy was reinterpreted to give the sponsor a say in whether or not the concubine was terminated. AIs tolerated the sponsors not terminating the concubines because of the morale problems that occurred if the concubine were automatically terminated. They did insist that the concubine be punished. Unfortunately, sponsors tended to over-do the corporal punishment and the concubine ended up in the medical bay. Normally the AIs did not see that as a problem but currently the lines outside the medical bays were getting dangerously long. Almost all ships were reporting this as a problem. At RP2, all of the ship AIs wanted the problem fixed. The AIs dumped the problem into my lap as Colony Governor, insisting find a solution to the problem, before they jumped to RP3.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.