Sex With My Sister - Rewritten - Cover

Sex With My Sister - Rewritten

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Chapter 17: The Final Chapter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Final Chapter - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Mmmmm.” Heather cooed as she snuggled up to me, making me awake from my slumber.

“What’s ... what’s going on?” I said a bit befuddled.

“Tamicka and Cait just left.” Heather said. “I was gonna wake you, but they told me, if I did, they’d probably insist on a goodbye fuck and they were too sore.”

“Joooooshy.” A voice called out.

Heather and I raised our heads to see Rachel in the archway between rooms. She was leaning against the archway, wearing a purple nighty.

“What’s up Rachel?” Heather asked.

“Sorry to ruin the moment, but I gotta steal Joshy.” Rachel said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

Heather sat up, letting me get up.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“It’s Becky. Well ... you’ll see.” Rachel said as I got to my feet.

I walked over to her, and she led me to their room. She opened the door, and pointed at Becky, who was on her bed, completely naked, covered in oil and furiously pounding her own pussy with a small dildo. Her hair was a mess, her pussy looked soaked, and the dildo looked like it was covered in cream. She had obviously had several orgasms with it but it wasn’t enough. Her nipples were erect, and she was using both hands to pound her pussy with the dildo.

“She’s been at it for over an hour. She ate me to four screaming orgasms too.” Rachel said.

“Four, Huh?” I said.

“Yeah, needless to say, if I wasn’t exhausted, I might be up for a quickie before dinner. But I’ve never seen Becks this bad, Joshy.” Rachel said making me realize that it was still early.

“Okay, Rach, why don’t you go catch a shower or something.” I said. “Let Becks and me have a little privacy.”

“Okay.” Rachel said before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

I slowly walked over to the bed where Becky was furiously trying to get off. I sat down on the edge of the bed. She didn’t take her hands off the dildo, she just kept going, not noticing me.

“Becks. You need to stop.” I said.

She stopped and looked at me.

“Oh good, you’re finally done with the others. I need you, I can’t seem to be satisfied with just this thing anymore.” Becky said.

“I didn’t see any blood.” I said. “Your period is over already?” I asked.

“Yes ... No ... I don’t know. I just need your cock in me.” She exclaimed.

“No, you need to tell me what’s wrong Becks.” I said as she pulled the dildo out and tossed it aside.

She sat up, put her head to my chest and began crying. I put my arms around her and let her just cry on me.

“It’s just ... you’re the first guy ... to even show ... an interest ... in me ... and you ... wanna fuck ... everyone else!” Becky cried. “You ... got Heather ... pregnant, and ... your little ... slaves wanna ... get knocked ... up too! And ... then there’s ... Cait and Tams...” She sobbed. “It’s not fair!” She bawled. “And you ... won’t want ... me anymore!”

“Really? Is that what this is all about Becks?” I asked.

“Yeah!” She sniffled. “And now that I’ve given it up, you’re just gonna leave me!” She said.

Her hormones were definitely steering her judgement. But why? I had to think this through. The first time we had sex was a couple months ago, had I actually cum in her, yeah she might be pregnant. But I didn’t. In fact, the first time there was even the chance, was a few days ago. It had to be how her period was working. While yes, this was a good thing, she was definitely on her period, it had to do with her physiology, stuff I would end up learning on the internet much later. And by much, I meant years, this was still before web-md.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.