Jasper's Science Project - Cover

Jasper's Science Project

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jasper is a fourteen year-old genius who hooks up with a classmate to work on a high school biology project. He falls in love with her, but she's four years older and he's frustrated that she'll never appreciate the depth of his feelings. Elmer, the man who raised him and his brother gets involved with his biology teacher and sets a lot of interesting adventures into motion.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First  

The next day at school, Jasper asked Anna Belle if he could get a ride home and she agreed. It was the first chance they'd had to talk since their little spat. As she pulled out of the student parking lot, she asked if he'd like to stop at the little cafe near the school for a soda.

As they settled next to each other in a booth, he said, "I'm really sorry about the way I've been acting lately. I had a long talk with Elmer yesterday and he straightened me out about a few things."

She reached over and squeezed his hand. "It's okay, Jasper. I know this isn't easy for you. It's not easy for me either, but I guess I have the advantage of some years on you. Besides, Elmer has straightened me out about a few things, too. Anyhow, as long as we trust each other enough to say what's on our minds, we can work out the problems, can't we? That's what I was angry about; that you wouldn't even talk to me about what was bugging you."

"Yeah, well ... Um, you wanna know why I was being such a butthole?"

"If you want to tell me. It's no big deal as long as you think you've got it all worked out."

"I feel like I ought to tell you, though. Elmer was pretty sure you'd understand." He lowered his voice and leaned in close. "I was feeling guilty about having some sexual thoughts about, uh, somebody else."

She gave him a strange look and asked, "Why would you feel guilty about that? Everybody has sexual fantasies beginning with the onset of puberty, as far as I know. You were feeling guilty about being normal?"

He sipped on his soda. "Maybe. I guess. It's just that it felt kinda weird, ya know?"

"So you want to tell me who they were about? I mean, you don't have to. I'm just curious."

He opted to leave out the ones about his mother, and confessed in a whisper, "They were about Ms. Sellers."

Anna Belle looked over at him and smiled. "Well, at least you've got good taste in fantasy partners. And as long as we're bearing our souls, I've had a couple of fantasies about Ms. Sellers myself. I think she's hot!"

"Huh? You?"

"Sure, why not? You think that means I'm from Lesbos? Because if you do, here's a little news flash for you: Most of the population is not a hundred percent hetero. You do understand that, don't you?"

"Uh, sure. Well, I guess I haven't given it much thought." Jasper was a little uncomfortable about having this particular conversation in a public place. He looked around to make sure they weren't being overheard before he asked, "So have you thought about other girls besides Ms. Sellers?"

"Oh, one or two, I guess. Don't you ever think about other guys?"

"Um, no, not that I can remember, at least not in that way. Does that make me weird?"

"Of course not. It just makes you part of the group that's purely into the other sex. Of course, most guys would never admit it even if they had those thoughts. Even nowadays, I guess there's still some kind of macho-based social stigma about having gay thoughts. Go figure!"

"Mmm, like I said, I haven't given it any thought." He cast a sideways glance at her profile and tried to guess her mood. "But I have been giving you a lot of thought. Do you think you might want to, uh, do something when we get home?"

She couldn't resist teasing him. "Like work on the project? Sure! We still have a lot to get done before the science fair."

Jasper sighed and looked out the window feeling disappointed.

Anna Belle relented and reached down to give his crotch a squeeze. "I'm just kidding, cowboy. If the coast is clear when we get to your house, I've got a bad itch I'd like you to scratch.

He leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get the hell outta hear!"


They checked the downstairs and found nobody. Apparently, Elmer was out shopping or something and PJ was no doubt out making mischief with his friends somewhere. They hurried up the stairs and down the hall toward Jaspers room, but as they walked past Elmer's room, they heard the unmistakable sounds of sex in progress.

They stopped and looked at each other, wondering. It wasn't Saturday night, so it wouldn't be his mom. Besides, she and his dad were supposed to be on their way to Tokyo. Elmer had never entertained anybody in the house, at least not as far as he knew. So who could it be? Maybe it was PJ, but why would he be using Elmer's room?

They both had the same idea at the same time and crept toward Jasper's room. Very quietly, Jasper pulled the drapes closed and made sure all the lights were off, then they crept into the bathroom and tried the door. It was locked. Jasper held up a finger indicating he had an idea. He sneaked back to his desk and found a paper clip. He straightened it out and poked the end into the tiny hole of the lock bypass. He waited until there were noises coming from the other side of the door before he pushed in and heard the faint click as the door unlocked.

The two of them knelt there silently waiting to hear if the lovers had heard anything that made them stop. After a minute or so nothing happened, so they decided they hadn't. Jasper grasped the doorknob and turned gently, silently. But just as he started to open a small crack in the doorway to peek in, someone on the other side pulled the door wide open and Jasper with it, causing him to fall forward onto his belly.

Elmer and Carolyn stood there in all their naked glory, wearing an amused expression and looking at Jasper and Anna Belle. Elmer held the door and Carolyn stood beside him with her hands on her hips.

Jasper scrambled back into the bathroom and huddled there with Anna Belle, neither of them able to get anything by way of an explanation out of their mouths.

Finally Jasper croaked, "Jeez, you guys, we're sorry. Um, we were just wondering who was making all the noise. We didn't know anybody was at home!"

Elmer said, "It's okay, kids, we've been expecting you. Well, we didn't know it would be both of you, but that's even better. Jasper, Carolyn and I were talking about the fantasies you were having about her and we decided we should offer you the chance to make them come true. After our little talk yesterday, I thought it was time you met face to face with your demons and wrestled them into submission. Carolyn agreed."

Jasper's eyes were fixed on Ms. Seller's very nice body, bouncing back and forth between her thick, light brown bush and her heavy breasts. Anna Belle's eyes were locked onto Elmer's semi-erect penis, still slick with her teacher's juices.

Elmer went on, "In case you were worried about PJ dropping in on us unannounced, I bribed him this morning to not come home until seven or so. He has no idea why."

Jasper stood and gaped at Elmer, trying hard not to drop his eyes to the man's equipment. "You told Ms. Sellers what I told you in confidence? Jeez, Elmer, how could you do that?"

Carolyn answered, "Jasper, it's not like that. We're both vitally interested in what's happening with both of you. Elmer was explaining the little bumps in the road of your relationship and it just came out that your fantasy was what caused the little dustup between you two. I have to say, Jasper, that I was very flattered that you think of me that way."

Jasper was on the verge of hyperventilating and had to consciously slow his breathing. "Yeah, but dang, Ms. Sellers, I never expected to, you know, actually do it!"

The tall, elegant woman, no less elegant in her nudity, stepped forward and helped him to his feet, sliding her arm around Jasper's shoulders and pressing an ample breast against his arm. "I understand that, but don't you think the real thing would be better than the fantasy? As far as I'm concerned, the only negative issue is the fact that it's highly illegal, you being only fourteen. If you can keep it to yourself, I certainly can. Besides, we have Elmer's blessing. And if Anna Belle wishes to join in, I'm sure Elmer would be more than happy to see to her desires as well."

The crotch of Anna Belle's panties was already damp from thinking about the possibilities. She continued to stare at Elmer's cock, remembering their one and only time. She said, almost in a whisper, "Oh, Anna Belle wishes!"

Elmer looked at his son. "So Jasper, what do you say? Would you like to live out your dreams with Carolyn, or is this all too much to deal with right now? It's entirely up to you."

The boy looked around at the other three people standing there in the dim light of Elmer's bedside lamp. All they were waiting for was his consent. The tightness in his underwear told his brain what his body wanted. A smile slowly spread across his face. He looked up at Ms. Sellers and asked, "Um, do we split up into two bedrooms or are we going to do a group thing?"

Elmer and Carolyn looked at each other for an answer. The teacher spoke first. "I've never participated in an orgy before and I don't know if four people actually qualifies as that, but I'm willing to give it a try if the rest of you are."

"Me too," Elmer agreed. "Anna Belle?"

She was practically panting in anticipation. "Me too!"

Elmer took her hand to lead her to his king-size bed while Carolyn guided Jasper around to the other side. They each sat on the edge of the bed with the young ones standing before them. Almost on cue, they began the undressing, taking their time, speaking softly, voicing their appreciation of the beautiful young bodies being revealed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.