Implementing Imp's Impossible Impalement - Cover

Implementing Imp's Impossible Impalement

by Mr Phibb

Copyright© 2016 by Mr Phibb

BDSM Sex Story: Thumper and hir sidekick have fallen into the clutches of the cybernetically enhanced villainess Tech. This is the story of how they came together, and came to this fate. Will Tech successfully break and enslave them? Thumper may be hard, but Imp may fold easily after having her fondest nightmares come true.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Superhero   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Double Penetration   Size   Small Breasts   Violence   .

I fought against the robot's grip as they carried me to my fate. This wasn't the first time I'd been captured, when you're barely one hundred-twenty five pounds soaking wet, it happens. Problem is that my mistress ... I mean my partner, I'm her sidekick, my partner always saves me. This time though, she's already been taken down, so there's no one to rescue me.

We'd gone after Tech, a cybernetically enhanced villainess who commands nanites and other machines. She was always trouble, but we've always taken her down. Now I have to wonder if it had all been practice, that she'd been planning for today, learning from every defeat. This time she'd separated us, she'd done that before, using me as a pawn to manipulate Thumper. This time she'd targeted Thumper first, making sure to take her out, I guess I'm just a bonus capture since once Thumper was down I never stood a chance.

I looked at the iron maiden I was being dragged to. High tech I'm sure, though all I could see was a box lined with spikes and thick foam padding. As we drew closer, I saw the spiked lined clamps waiting for my small breasts. As I was pushed in, the clamps bit down, crushing my breasts, the spikes lining it trying unsuccessfully to tear into my flesh. If I were anyone but Imp, the impervious girl, a name given to me by my partner and mistress, they would have torn through my breasts easily. While it couldn't harm me, it could very well hurt me, and being a masochist, I was sure that was the intent, considering Tech's threat to break me.

The robot's grip kept me from escaping as the machine pulled me in. An armature swung up, driving three shafts into me; a ribbed rod traveling up my all but virgin urethra and into my bladder, while two thick spiked shafts thrust a foot deep into my pussy and ass. My mouth had snapped open in shock, allowing a fourth shaft to dart into it. As it fanned open, it anchored itself behind my teeth, and helped the breast clamps and armature pull me in, the robots releasing their grip as it did.

As it pulled me in, I saw spikes lining the head piece, forcing me to close my eyes, lest they get pinned open. I doubt they could pierce my eyes, maybe knock them out, though thankfully that proved untrue, but what would happen is me being unable to close them. I may be unbreakable, but I do need to breath, eat, drink and such, just like any normal person, so getting my eyes trapped open would likely be just as bad for me as anyone else. Embarrassingly enough, all this was pressing buttons my mistress had not yet reached, an orgasm washing over me as I was taken so roughly and completely.

How did I wind up here? From spunky girl in school that liked playing rough, to minor league super-heroine to sidekick; from single women, to a happy wife and slave. It was an normal day, I'd just gotten off from my mundane job, and heard an armed stand off call on the scanner. Yeah, police band scanner, I know, how old fashioned and cliché, but hey, it works. Any how, I got dressed, hopped on my bike, and headed that way. Yeah, motorcycle, you ever try to get around Pieso City in a car? I was almost there, whipping the bike around the corner, and into a building in the middle of the street. Ok, not a building, but an eight fool tall heavily muscled very black women, Thumper, one of the city's champions. She'd been on her way to the same call too when we collided, sending me flying off of my bike, and knocking her off her feet. Obviously she was having a bad day and needed someone to take it out on with the way she ripped into me. Despite her towering over me, there was no way I was going to let some arrogant amazon try to tell me my place. I can give as good as I get, after all I work in a store, and I did, for which I got backhanded across the street.

Did I forget to mention that I'm unbreakable? Neither my bones nor skin can break, I'm made out of some stern stuff, though I barely cleared one hundred pounds at the time, and I'm subject to the laws of physics. Still, no matter how hard I get hit, I get up, dust myself off, and come back for more, which might make some question really how smart I am. I stormed across the street, not nearly ready to give up the argument, not nearly ready to take the blame for something that was clearly her fault. Well, maybe her fault, but I sure didn't have any intention of saying otherwise, especially after she'd cost me a bike. I meant to giver her a look that would kill, but as my eyes met hers, something happened, something unexpected, sparks, the kind of sparks that happen when you find the one. I'd never looked at other women, at least not that way, I never really thought I was that kind of girl until then.

What kind of girl was I? Pretty normal really, if you forget that I can't be injured. I work a fairly mundane job at a craft store. Its not glamorous, but it gives me supplies to make my own costumes, and to repair them, and all at a discount. Sure, I could take rewards from the bank robberies I stop, but heroes don't do that, we stop crime because we're selfless and virtuous, and above such petty needs. Virtue, that's what I went by, at least what I used on the odd occasion when I actually got interviewed, something I tried to avoid, which really wasn't too hard, considering the competition.

At that point, the fight was over, neither of us admitted defeat, but it was done. Thumper took me under her wing, getting me added to Pieso City's superhero team, and training me. It was months of hard training, exercise, diet and even costume improvements. She did all this without asking for anything in return, teaching me hand to hand combat, helping me bulk up, tweaking my diet to keep me in fighting form. Thankfully she didn't have any strange notions of diet purity, so it wasn't a big or hard change. My costume was just minor tweaks, some design improvements for durability, to better hide my identity, shoes that would help me hold my ground and back up a kick, things like that.

Much of my fight training went on in the holo room, solid three dimensional images for me to fight. It was like going into battle without the worry of getting hurt, no matter how remote that was for me. A good four months or so of training had passed, and this was just the usual stuff, ending with my capture and being dragged off to a torture chamber. Heavy duty chains suspended me above the floor, pulling my body taut, leaving me spread and exposed since I'd already lost much of my costume in the fight, the hardest one yet. I also was sweaty, wet and musky, both from the workout I was getting, and how turned on I got in a fight when I was losing. It was clear Thumper noticed, as rather than shut down the hologram, she merely stopped the program, leaving me strung up. Should I mention that moments like that were when she liked to shut down the program? She'd get a good chuckle at what was holding me up suddenly disappearing when I was a few feet in the air. I should have realized she liked abusing me after only a week or two of that.

I wasn't sure what was happening as she strode up to me, giving my ass a good hard slap. "What do you call this? Getting captured again?" She slipped her hand between my legs, cupping my pussy, bringing a blush to my face as I hoped the redesign was hiding the wetness there. "One might think you like this, considering how often you let yourself get caught. Perhaps some punishment will give you a reason to avoid it," drawing her hand back and bringing it down on my ass harder this time.

At her touch, I looked up at the ceiling, trying to hide my face. When the first blow struck, I squeaked out, "No ma'am, I'm not enjoying this," as the blows rained down, coming harder and faster. I knew I was soaked, and I doubted she'd missed that, but I did my best to feign innocence.

"Lying are we? I think choosing Virtue was a bit ironic, don't you," her hand coming down on my ass, then drifting down to squeeze my pussy. "You're a lying little trouble maker, aren't you? Just a little Imp, running around causing trouble, aren't you?"

I wiggled, wriggled and pulled at the bonds as hard as I could, blushing, my face red and hot as she squeezed my pussy. I don't know how it slipped out, but I found myself saying, "Please Mistress, Imp will be a good girl, a good sidekick, please don't hurt Imp..." My voice dropped to a husky whisper, "Too much."

I feel pain, just not like normal people. When you can get run over by a train, get up, dust yourself off, and get back to work, you'd better have a high threshold for pain, which unfortunately comes with the price of all your other senses being dulled. Of course when your new friend is nearly eight feet of ebony beauty and capable of pressing five tons, suddenly that threshold might not be so unreachable. And I loved it. I hadn't known before the training started, but I'm a born masochist.

It was then that she decided that I was wearing too much, and tore my costume from me. Hers didn't suffer that fate, though it didn't remain on her for long. That was when she or rather shi revealed hir secret. Maybe this was why it'd taken hir so long to move on me, but as shi stripped, shi revealed a nearly five inch wide cock bordering on a foot long, something that didn't belong on a woman. I didn't care that it didn't belong, it was beautiful, long, thick, maybe terrifying if I were a normal woman, but I was a hot needy, indestructible slut, or at least I hoped I was. I looked at that thick beautiful uncut cock, the faintly purple head peeking out, and knew I needed it. When shi looked at my face, shi knew it too, shi knew I needed it, and shi wasted no time in giving it to me. Shi was gentle, after all, neither of us was sure if my durability was more than skin deep.

We tried to keep it a secret, shi'd certainly managed to keep hir gender secret all this time, but it couldn't last. We had far too much fun in the training room, and it wasn't all training simulations. Shi'd seen how I'd taken to the bondage, how it had turned me on, how I'd melted when shi took me while I was tied up. We cooled down after training by creating a dungeon, both of us coming up with evil new ways I could be bound, tortured, and most importantly shagged ... Drilled, pounded, fucked, hammered, each time getting harder as we realized I was just as durable inside as out. All three of my holes were tried, every position we could think of, every torture and punishment we could think of.

I think the most memorable of these cooling down sessions was my collaring. That was the day I became hir slave, and only a day before I became hir wife. Shi refused to say where shi got the collar, not that it was my place to press, but it fit me perfectly, and it fit my costume perfectly, not looking out of place at all. It even had a radio in it to hide its true purpose. Nor did it draw unnecessary attention to itself when I was in my civvies, and it was waterproof, and designed so it never needed to be removed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.