Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

It so happened, that Eric and the others were getting together the next day after work to have a beer. John took Eric aside and told him Allison would do it. He smiled and told John he knew with the right motivation, he’d come through. When they went back to where the others were, Eric told the group they needed their help with John’s beautiful, but extremely arrogant, wife.

“It seems John here is tired of his perfect little wife, and would like us to fuck her,” Eric said.

They all looked at John as he reluctantly nodded his head. That started the conversation of how much they’d all wanted to fuck Allison as far back as high school, and what they were going to do to her hot sexy body. Before they left, John told Eric he had one request before convincing Allison to do what he wanted.

He didn’t want the gangbang done at their house or Eric’s apartment. Eric said he could live with that. Thursday morning, he called John and told him he had reserved a luxury suite at the local five-star hotel for the entire weekend. Eric told John to have Allison there at seven o’clock Friday evening. He also informed him how she was to be dressed for the occasion.

Her long hair was to be hanging loose, a thin white blouse with no bra, a short mini skirt with stockings, and a garter belt; absolutely no pantyhose. In addition, she was not to have any panties underneath her skirt. Then to finish off her dress code, she was to wear high heels. John didn’t know at the time, Eric had told the rest of the guys to be at the hotel Saturday at two o’clock in the afternoon.

Apparently, he wanted a whole night alone with Allison before the other guys got there. John told Allison to dress as Eric instructed, in the little mini skirt that she hadn’t worn, since she was in high school. She was not happy, but she did it.

John had to admit, she looked very hot and sexy. Eric had told John for them to meet him in the hotel bar. When they got there, Eric was sitting at the end of the bar drinking a beer. Putting his arm around Allison’s waist, John guided his wife over to where Eric was sitting.

Eric got off his barstool and kissed Allison on the cheek, then pulled out the barstool next to his so she could sit on it. To get on the barstool Alison had to scoot her ass up on the stool, which caused her legs to open a little.

Looking at John, Eric smiled. He had been looking at Allison’s legs when she sat on the barstool. Her skirt was so short that he could see the thick patch of brown hair on her pussy as she’d slid onto the stool.

“I see you dressed for the occasion,” Eric said, looking directly at Allison, and then asked her what she’d like to drink.

“It is what John had me wear, he wanted me to look like a slut. After all, that’s why I’m here, isn’t it? To be a slut and fuck all his friends,” Allison said, with a grimace, but then added that she’d have a margarita.

John said he’d have a scotch on the rocks that he needed something stronger than a beer. Eric called the bartender over, ordered their drinks, and told the bartender to make them doubles. They made small talk while drinking their drinks. As nervous as Allison was, she almost gulped down the first margarita.

Eric ordered another round, Allison drank that one a little slower, but she didn’t want to be there. Allison wanted to get up and run, but she had given in to John’s demands and said she’d do it.

As soon as Allison finished her second margarita, Eric said he thought they should go upstairs. John went to help his wife off the barstool, but Eric beat him to it. He reached for Allison’s waist and helped her off the barstool getting another glimpse of her beautiful brown muff. In the elevator, the tension was high; Allison just looked at the floor. John tried to hold her hand, but she pulled away.

When the elevator door opened on Eric’s floor, he stepped out into the hall. Allison hesitated; John put his hand on her back and gently shoved. She gave him a “go to hell” look, but followed Eric down the hall to his room. As soon as they were in the hotel room, Eric turned to Allison, put his arms around her and pulled her against him, rubbing his hard cock up against her pussy and then ran his fingers in her long hair, as he kissed her full on the lips.

John could see Allison was struggling to keep her composure, but she opened her mouth and kissed him back. When Eric broke the kiss, he sat on the sofa while pulling Allison down beside him and started kissing her again.

John just stood there as Eric reached for Allison’s breasts and started squeezing them. He had to watch as Eric started unbuttoning his wife’s blouse. When he got it open, he leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. Allison didn’t resist until Eric slid his hand under her skirt.

“Please stop, I can’t do this,” Allison started whimpering and tried to get up.

“Do you want me to stop?” Eric asked, looking at John while holding his wife down.

Eric had told John what would happen if he let Allison back out. John hated himself for getting into this situation and putting his innocent wife in the position of using her incredibly beautiful sexy body to keep him from going to prison.

“No. Do what you want with her. Fuck the hell out of her. Make her suck your cock, I don’t care. She’s yours to use any way you want,” John said, hanging his head.

When Allison heard her husband say that, she stopped struggling; it was as if she just didn’t care anymore. Eric slipped the blouse off her shoulders. Allison pulled her arms out of the sleeves, leaving her topless. She dropped her blouse on the floor, stood up, and faced Eric.

Allison pulled her beautiful long brown hair over her right shoulder; it completely covered her right breast as she unfastened her skirt. She knew Eric had a thing for her beautiful long brown hair.

Always when Eric had greeted Allison, he gave her a hug and let his fingers linger in her hair. She had known what he was doing and knew that if she had told her husband, he’d have said she was making a big deal out of nothing.

If John wanted a slut for a wife, Allison decided she’d show him just for spite. She let the little skirt fall around her ankles and stepped out of it. Allison was now nude except for her stockings, garter belt and high heels. Eric ran his fingers through the large patch of soft brown hair covering her pussy.

Allison gave her husband a hateful look, as she spread her legs for Eric. She jumped when he slipped a finger into her pussy. After fingering her for a minute or so, he pulled his finger out of her cunt. Then after giving Allison a passionate kiss, Eric told her they were going to have some fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.