Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

While they were letting the dog rest, the man told John that he’d buy Allison if they would consider selling her. She was now just lying across the bench softly sobbing.

“How much would you be willing to pay for her?” John asked, not really considering selling her, but was curious.

“Ten thousand is a nice round number,” the man replied.

“I don’t think so,” John said, to Allison’s relief, as she’d heard the conversation, but kept quiet in fear of being struck with the leather leash again.

“I’ll go twenty-five thousand, but that’s my final offer,” the man said.

“That’s a reasonable price, I’ll discuss it with my partners, but I’m not promising anything,” John replied, to Allison’s horror wondering if they’d actually sell her.

When Duke had sufficiently rested, he didn’t even have be told to mount Allison again. He jumped on her back and rammed his huge dog cock back into the kneeling tied down brunette as she screamed “Oh God! Not again!” The dog humped Allison until he deposited another load of dog cum in her pussy.

When the man released the completely subdued Allison from the contraption, he fastened a leather leash to the dog collar around her neck. She was then allowed to put her clothes back on. John and Alvin shook hands as the man told John that he hoped that he’d enjoyed their little exhibition and that they would consider his offer to buy the bitch.

On the way back to the hotel, Allison sat in the passenger’s seat sobbing.

“How could you have sat there and watched as that awful man tied me down and let that disgusting dog fuck me,” Allison sobbed.

“It wasn’t that bad,” John replied.

“I thought that damn dog was going to tear me apart with his huge cock. I’ll be sore down there for a week,” Allison said, continuing to sob.

Several days later there was a robbery attempt at the hotel where the manager was shot and wounded. Vince tried to foil the robbery, but he was fatally shot in an exchange of gun fire with the robbers.

Everything changed when Vince was killed in the shootout with the three gunmen trying to rob the hotel. He’d managed to kill two of them before he was fatally shot by the third. He however was able to wound the third robber that died at the hospital an hour later.

After Vince’s death, Eric and John talked it over and decided to retire from the prostitution game. They wouldn’t be hurting for money, they had accumulated more than a million dollars and found another eight hundred thousand cash hidden away in Vince’s hotel suite when they cleaned it out while the hotel manager was in the hospital.

Cindy was the most relived when Eric told her she didn’t have to prostitute anymore. That she could live her own life and that he and John wouldn’t bother her anymore. She had more than earned her freedom.

The young blonde had somehow managed to graduate from high school while working as a prostitute. She had met Ben Crenshaw and fell in love with him. Cindy had desperately wanted to stop prostituting before he discovered her secret life. He was a year older than her and now they were engaged to be married. Her future husband’s parents were divorced, and he almost never saw his father.

Cindy got a devastating shock when she met her husband-to-be’s father. He had been one of her customers at the hotel. She’d remembered fucking and sucking him at least three different times.

“This is Cindy, my future wife,” Ben said, introducing her to his father.

“How did you convince such a lovely girl to marry you?” his father asked, as he gave Cindy a smile.

“Thank you, Mr. Crenshaw. I’m glad to finally meet Ben’s father,” Cindy said, trying to sound normal.

“Call me Allen, now that we’re going to be family,” he replied.

Cindy was terrified he was going to say something, about her being a prostitute, but he acted as if he’d never met her. He however did manage to slip her a note that said, “I’m staying at the hotel. If you don’t want my son to know about your activities at the hotel, come see me. I’m in room 523.”

Late that evening, Cindy went to the hotel. It was the first time she’d been back since Vince’s death. Reluctant and fearful, she knocked on the door of room 523. Mr. Crenshaw opened the door and let her in. As a prostitute, she’d sucked and fucked him without even knowing his name.

“I want you to know that I don’t go on dates anymore. I quit that life. I’m trying hard to be a normal girl and I love your son. Are you going to tell Ben about my past?” Cindy asked.

“That depends on you and how persuasive you are,” Allen replied.

“You can’t expect me to have sex with you now that I’m your future daughter-in-law,” Cindy said, as tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

“If I keep quiet and let my son marry a whore, I’m definitely going to enjoy the benefits. It’s your choice. I’ll keep your secret, but anytime we’re alone you’re mine. When I come visit you when Ben is at work you won’t resist when I fuck that hot sexy body of yours and you’ll suck my cock anytime I want you to,” Allen said.

“I don’t want to be that way anymore, but If I agree, it will be only with you. None of your friends. No one else and Ben must never find out,” Cindy said, in a low subdued voice as tears rolled down her pretty face.

“I paid a thousand dollars for you each time that you came to the hotel. I must say you were worth it, but it’s going to be much better having your hot sexy little body to fuck regularly without having to pay for it. It’s a shame I can’t tell my son just how much I’m going to enjoy his young wife,” Allen told Cindy.

He kept the teen there all night fucking her. The next morning, he made the sexy blonde teen perform oral sex and swallow his cum before he’d let her leave. A couple of months later, she and Ben got married. They moved into a nice little apartment.

Two or three times a week her now father-in-law would show up while his son was at work and she’d have to suck and fuck him. This went on for several weeks before Cindy missed her period and was pregnant. Nine months later she gave birth to a little blonde-haired girl.

Cindy was sure that she knew the true identity of her child’s biological father. It was almost assuredly that the child was her father-in-law’s and not her husband’s. She’d most likely conceived when Allen would show up and fuck her while Ben was at work. That night she’d be fucked again by her husband with him ejaculating his cum into her where his father had already ejaculated his live sperm into her fertile pussy earlier.

Unfortunately, it just gave Allen more control over his sexy daughter-in-law and he took full advantage of it in the years to come, with Cindy unable to refuse any sex act he wanted. He never let her forget her past as he treated her like a whore. Cindy was forced to live two lives, one, as a loving wife and mother, the other as her father-in-law’s sex toy to be used and played with.

Over the years Cindy gave birth to five more children. Three girls and two boys. Out of her six children only the youngest one, a boy, was conceived with her husband. All the rest were a product of being blackmailed and forced to have unprotected sex with her father-in-law.

After the first child, Cindy had begged Allen not to impregnate her again, but she knew she’d do anything to keep her husband from finding out their daughter wasn’t his, even if it meant having more children by her father-in-law. Allen had informed Cindy if she got on birth control to keep him from impregnating her that she’d pay the consequence. Knowing he could destroy her marriage at any time, Cindy reluctantly gave in to anything Allen wanted from her.

Eric had both Hellen and Allison living with him, but now that they were retiring from prostituting the girls, he wanted to get rid of Allison. Hellen’s tight pussy was a much better fuck than Allison’s sloppy one. Allison gave better blowjobs, but she’d had a lot more practice than Hellen. Hellen’s ass was a little tighter that Allison’s.

Neither girl liked being fucked in the ass but had been trained not to refuse. Eric loved Hellen’s large firm breasts, so the one that had to go was Allison. He just had to decide how to get rid of her. He knew John didn’t want her anymore either, now that he had Brenda.

“Now that Vince is dead, and Eric and I are quitting the prostitution game, I want you to leave the hotel and move in with me. You can quit turning tricks and have a normal life,” John had told Brenda.

“Are you serious?” Brenda had asked, excitedly hoping it was true.

“Yes,” John had replied.

Brenda ran over to John and put her arms around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss.

“I’d love to move in with you, but what about Allison. She’s still legally your wife. Are you going to keep both of us?” Brenda had asked.

“No. I’m getting rid of Allison for good. She means nothing to me anymore,” John had said.

“You’re not going to kill her, are you?” Brenda had nervously asked.

“No. Of course not. She’s still beautiful and young enough that we’ll find someone to take her off our hands. Eric doesn’t want her now that he’s got Hellen,” John had said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.