Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity - Cover

Wife Pays for Husband's Infidelity

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - *** Wife Pays for Husband’s Infidelity Redux is an up dated version *** Husband can't keep his cock in his pants. After having sex with a young teenage girl. He gets blackmailed into convincing his beautiful young innocent wife to let his friends gangbang her, the husband loses control over his wife, as she's taken into further depravity.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Prostitution  

John and Eric had decided to just let Allison and Cindy live at the hotel during the week. John had met Brenda Woodard, the very sexy girl that Vince had turned out, one day while he was waiting on Cindy. He had come to pick the young teen up for the weekend. She and John got to talking. Brenda told him all about growing up being molested by her stepfather and her mother letting it happen. How she left her home and was homeless and hungry when Vince took her in.

Brenda told John that she owed Vince everything, that he’d saved her from a drug dealing black pimp. John had found himself attracted to Brenda. One day while they were alone in the hotel suite sitting on the sofa talking, John leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She passionately returned his kisses as he fondled her nice C-cup breasts through her blouse and bra. John could feel her hard nipples pushing against the fabric. Turning loose of her breasts, he slid a hand underneath her skirt.

Brenda spread her legs as John slid his hand along her soft inner thigh. She let out a loud moan when she felt his fingers rubbing her clit through her panties. Spreading her legs wider, Brenda let John ease a hand inside her panties.

“We should go to my bedroom. Vince, Allison, or Cindy could walk in at any time,” Brenda softly said.

John felt her wet pussy and knew that Brenda was ready to be fucked. They got up and went into the bedroom. Brenda closed her bedroom door. She then took off her clothes and laid on her bed, nude, as John undressed. When he was naked, he joined her on the bed. The sexy brunette spread her legs as John crawled between them. Lining up his hard cock with Brenda’s waiting pussy, John gave a tremendous shove, sending it deep into her wet cunt.

Brenda started working her hips fucking her pussy up to meet John’s driving thrusts. He was amazed that he could feel Brenda’s vaginal muscles tight around his cock as he fucked her. Her pussy wasn’t at all loose and sloppy as Allison’s had become, after all the fucking she’d had. John pounded her pussy with long hard thrusts as Brenda moaned.

“O yea! Give me that hard cock. Fuck me good,” Brenda moaned out, as she slipped into her prostitution mode, working her pussy to meet his driving thrusts.

John knew he wanted a steady relationship with this girl as he ejaculated his cum deep into her pussy. Brenda’s vaginal muscles milked his cock dry as he continued to slide-in-and out of her. Once he’d deposited all his cum, John pulled his softening cock out of Brenda’s pussy and rolled off her. While lying there beside her he asked, “If I talk to Vince, and he doesn’t object, will you go out with me on a real date?”

“Do you think he’d be ok with that?” Brenda asked, with concern in her voice.

“If I can convince him that it will not interfere with your work at the hotel, I think he’ll go along with it,” John replied.

“I wouldn’t want to cause a problem with Allison. I like her,” Brenda said.

“Don’t worry about her, she was the one that left me for Eric. There’s no feelings between us anymore, our relationship is strictly business,” John told the girl.

“I have no idea how many different men that I’ve had sex with, in the past year. A hundred or more I’m sure, Vince has kept me very busy as his only girl at the hotel until Allison. Ten or twelve a week, and sometimes even more, adds up. Does it bother you that I let strange men fuck me and perform oral sex for money?” Brenda asked.

“No. I can separate your prostitution life from your personal life if you can,” John told Brenda.

“I don’t know if I can do that, but I’m willing to try,” Brenda said.

John pulled the sexy brunette against him and kissed her lips as she passionately kissed him back.

“I never thought it possible that I could have a normal relationship. My life has always been about sex and what men wanted from me,” Brenda softly said, when they broke the kiss.

“I will talk to Vince,” John said.

“Ok then, if Vince doesn’t object, I’d love to go out with you,” Brenda said, as they heard Allison go into the other bedroom. She had just come back from having a two-hour threesome with two very horny men and was totally exhausted. Allison fell across the bed and passed out.

John and Brenda both dozed off to sleep until they heard someone yell, “Wake up!”

They looked up through sleepy eyes and saw Vince standing over the bed as he said, “Brenda. Get up. You have a date in thirty minutes.” She slid her nude body off the bed and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

“I see you’ve been enjoying yourself,” Vince told John.

“Do you have any personal feeling toward Brenda other that the fact that she whores for you?” John asked.

“Not in this business. If she was unproductive, I’d dump the bitch in a heartbeat or sell her to one of the street pimps,” Vince replied.

“Why do you ask?” Vince continued.

“I like Brenda and would like to spend time with her. Take her on a real date and get to know her if it would be acceptable with you. I fully understand her obligations as a whore and will in no way interfere with her duties at the hotel,” John told Vince.

“You know she’s my property,” Vince replied.

“That’s why I’m asking. If you tell me to leave her alone, I will certainly do that,” John said.

“She’s a great asset, I wouldn’t want you to get any stupid ideas about taking her away from me,” Vince said, very sternly.

“I assure you that will never happen, she’s your whore and will remain that way. It’s just I think she’d be fun to be around and we both know what a tremendous fuck she is,” John told Vince.

“We are partners, so to speak, but the first time it interferes with her duties, it’s over with, no excuses, no second chances, you and she are done. Do you understand?” Vince asked.

“Completely,” John told him, as Brenda came out of the bathroom.

“Room 618, be there in ten minutes,” Vince told Brenda.

“Yes sir. Room 618,” Brenda said, as she slipped on her bra and panties. She then put on a sexy slim fitting dress and high heels, quickly brushed her hair and went out the door.

“Allison is in room 823 with two men now and I have her booked for a couple of late-night dates. Cindy is doing an all-nighter for a special VIP client. She’s doing a threesome with the man and his wife for a cool $ 5,000.00,” Vince told John.

“That sounds great and we’ll be bringing the new girl in tomorrow for you to check out. Eric has her ready,” John said.

The two men shook hands and John left and Vince went back to his duties. The next day, while Cindy was at school and Allison and Brenda was sleeping, Eric and John introduced Hellen to the hotel concierge. She was very nervous as Vince took her to the hotel room that he’d reserved for trying out the new girl with big knockers.

Eric had warned Hellen what would happen to her if she caused any problems. Reinforcing the fact that her pussy, mouth, and ass were there to be used by anyone that they chose to let have her.

“Let’s see you strip,” Vince said, when there were alone in the hotel room.

Reluctantly, Hellen unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off and laid it on a chair. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. As little tears trickled down her cheeks, she removed her bra and laid it with her blouse. She turned facing Vince fully exposing her fabulous nude breasts to another strange man.

Vince was well pleased. Eric had been right. This sexy bitch’s large D-cup tits looked magnificent, standing up nice and firm with no sign of sagging. He knew she’d be well sought after by his clients.

“Let’s see the rest of you,” Vince told Hellen.

She unfastened her skirt and let it drop around her feet. The divorcee then stepped out of her skirt, bent over picking it up, and added it to her other clothes. Vince had watched Hellen’s large tits swinging free as she bent over. He already had a tremendous hard-on and said, “Get on the bed and take off your panties,” as he quickly shed his clothes.

Hellen slipped off her high heels and laid on the bed. She eased her panties off her ass and raised her knees to where she could slip her panties off her legs, then dropping them on the floor. Vince climbed on the bed as Hellen reluctantly spread her legs and let the Hotel concierge crawl between them. She let out a loud moan when he shoved his hard cock into her pussy.

Vince was pounding his cock into Hellen’s cunt with long hard strokes as she was working her hips fucking him. Eric had told her that she’d be treated well if her performance was satisfactory. That she was going to be their whore regardless and it she was smart, she’d give her dates a good fuck or blowjob. Hellen was trying to make the best of it by giving Vince a good ride.

“You’re going to do fine,” Vince told Hellen, as he ejaculated his cum deep into her pussy.

After emptying his cum in the divorcee’s cunt, Vince rolled off her sexy body, got up and started putting on his clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.