Forced to Wait - Cover

Forced to Wait

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2016 by raplucknett

BDSM Sex Story: I was naughty. Now I am forced to wait to be granted the satisfaction of being allowed to cum.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I suddenly woke up and looked at the time, 7:40 AM. Crap, I thought to myself. I wanted to sleep in as long as possible so I could delay my punishment. Master is going to enjoy that I woke up early for him.

I messaged my Master that I was awake he instantly got back to me with instructions. I am to edge every thirty minutes starting at 8:00 AM. I am not allowed to cum. He granted me a ten minute window so just in case I am busy or I wanted to make the edging last longer. I must text him with updates. Failure to complete any of these tasks would result in a harsher punishment for me.

I messaged him back that I understood and will gladly accept any punishment that he saw fit.

He replied back saying that he will be coming over tonight. My pussy instantly got wet from excitement about seeing my Master.

This gave me about 15 minutes to gain my composure get ready for my day of punishment.

I should probably explain the reason why I'm being punished. Master ordered me to not cum for a week. I was allowed to play with myself but I was not allowed to cum. I like masturbating and teasing myself. Unfortunately, I got a little too carried away and came. I managed to last three days. So this is four days of not cumming in one day.

7:55 AM time for my first edge. I decided to use my g-spot simulator. I had time and it feels so much better playing with my g-spot. I started off as soon as possible. It felt so good teasing my g-spot. I almost didn't want to stop once I reached the edge of climaxing. I quickly pulled my toy out of my pussy and texted my Master that the first edging was done. I just laid there thinking to myself this is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

The next few edges I teased myself in between in hopes that Master would let me cum sooner. Master was very pleased, but he denied me the right to cum. Master ordered me to put clothespins on my nipples for one of my edgings. He knows exactly how I liked it. I sent him teasing pictures and he sent me a pic of his amazing cock. I wanted it.

It had just past 12 PM and I had just finished my ninth edge. I was exhausted and starting to get impatient. My pussy now was soaked and contracting. She was pissed that I stopped and wanted me to finish the job. I was soaking wet at this point and all I could think about was cumming.

I had just finished my three o'clock edge and Master ordered me to use my paddle and spank myself while my g-spot vibrator was in for my 3:30 edge. I almost came right there from the idea. I went and grabbed my paddle and g-spot simulator. I then set up my camera and waited for the inevitable.

It was 3:25 time for my sixteenth edge. I turned on my phone and hit record with my ass facing the cam. I slid my toy in and pulled apart my ass cheeks. Tired of teasing I slapped my ass with my wooden paddle. The shock sent shivers through my body. I knew if I stopped here Master wouldn't be happy so I bit my tongue and kept spanking myself. It was so hard not cumming with every spanking. I don't know what scared me more, cumming without permission or not pleasing Master with this video. After 20 slaps I pulled my toy out. My ass was beat red. I stopped the recording of my video and sent it to Master. A couple minutes passed and he sent me an approving message. I'm so glad Master was happy.

I got a text from Master after my five o'clock edge saying he will be over after my 8:00 PM edge. At this point I had already edged 19 times. It was nice knowing that there will hopefully be a time limit. I got dressed in nothing but an apron and decided to get to work on making my chili. It is simple, and I can throw it in a crock pot and not have to worry too much about it. The best dish to work on while edging. I also wanted to feed my Master when he got here.

Finally I heard a knock on the door right as I finished my eight o'clock edge. Master is always so punctual. I ran to the door. I cracked the door, took a step back and got into servants positon on my knees, hands in my lap, eyes cast down. I patiently waited for Master to greet me, even though this is my house.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.