Linda Learns the Facts of Life - Cover

Linda Learns the Facts of Life

Copyright© 2016 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Linda grows up fast and now she is ready to have it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Prostitution  

Linda was down on all fours servicing the wife in this tag team of porn stars. She was called Ronnie and had been fairly polite until she donned the strap-on with the ten inch black dick sticking out at the top.

When she saw her new acquaintance Ronnie stick the thing into the jar of Vaseline she didn’t think it was very hygienic because she didn’t know what had been stuck in the jar before. Still, she did her best to stay steady when Ronnie lined up behind her and roughly pushed the hard dick up against her trembling brown eye. She really didn’t like taking it up the ass even if it was an imitation dick and it was a girl and not a guy fucking her from behind like normal.

With the added feature of a huge gob of lubricant on the thing, it went in smoothly and before she knew it the entire ten inch imitation dick was up inside her generally untouched rear door and she steadied her body for an extra hard ass fucking that might last a long time considering the fact that the woman was fit and in good shape and ready for action.

About twenty minutes later with the sweat pouring down her back and her legs, she heard the woman start to grunt like it was really getting to her as she pounded Linda’s pretty flanks with her device and spanked her ass cheeks with her heavy hands and the ruler that was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.

Actually, Linda was relieved when the husband finally woke up after his snooze on the sofa. He apologized and explained that he had worked a night shift the night before and was running on empty when they finally got down to business. He laughed when he saw his wife in the bathroom and the discarded strap-on sitting on top of the fluffy white carpet.

“Don’t mind Ronnie because she tends to get carried away with a new trainee. I hope she didn’t scare you. I know she has been uptight recently because the producers are hinting that she is getting a little long in the tooth for some of the orgy scenes and her facial close-ups for the blow jobs were a disaster.”

Linda reassured the husband that she was all right with Ronnie’s enthusiastic session and that all that was missing was a real live cock.

Matt caught the hint right away and pushed her head down to fluff his cock up to a fast erection so he could show her what she had been missing with the use of the fake one.

He really didn’t need any lubrication because she was soaking wet in anticipation of taking him deep inside her feminine folds. Matt warmed up her backside with his heavy hands and she loved his rough attitude and his verbal assault on her calling her a bitch and a whore and a lot of things that under normal circumstances would have annoyed her no end.

Listening to his litany of lewdness, she felt deeply humiliated and that was the magic ingredient she so desperately needed to stir up her honey pot into a boiling puddle of pussy pudding ready to erupt at any moment. His obscene words hit her right in the gut and she loved the way his vulgarity made her feel deep down in her soul. Linda only had one thought at that time. It was that Matt the sexual powerhouse and magician of orgasmic delight needed a new partner and that there was none better than her to fill the bill.

She spread her legs wide for him to fit comfortably in her pelvic saddle and they rocked their way down the highway of sin into a lazy fog-shrouded state of constant tingles just waiting for that key element that would push them both over the edge of total release.

It was Linda that surrendered first to the basic instinct that was restrained inside her beautiful body. She quickly went from a rhythmic panting exposing her sordid depravity to a series of animal like grunts similar to the noises the cave women made thousands of years ago when the world was less complex and all that really matter was the tingle that started between the legs and spread to every extremity like a wildfire with zero containment.

Matt saw the change in Linda’s response right in front of his eyes and he was inspired by her gyrations to hump her harder than ever before making her beg for him to never stop pounding her pussy with his magical tool of blessed fornication. She adored its hardness and she hung on its length like a fish hooked and unable to get away. Linda had no thought of getting away from her impalement and she shook and quivered her way into a major orgasm that was the real deal and definitely not an act by any means.

Matt felt his juices rising and he made no attempt to stem its flow. Soon, his rock hard shaft was pulsating with the spurts of his man cream and he spilled it all inside Linda’s waiting void filling her with oodles of spunk to keep her happy and allow them to sleep a little bit before they started all over again.

Linda felt that she needed to communicate to Matt her ideas about joining him as his new partner in making the porn videos for fun and profit. She sat down on top of the bed right next to him and started to play with his relaxed cock. Of course, it came right to attention and she lowered her head to take him inside her mouth with lots of slurping action and rapid bobbing of her head between his legs. Then, all she had to do was to swallow and there was a lot to swallow because he was a young virile man with lots of spunk that never seemed to stop no matter what time of day or night it actually was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.