A Special School for Girls - Cover

A Special School for Girls

Copyright© 2016 by TerminusOmega

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow the senior year of Monica Taps, a student at Mary C. Batten's Academy for Girls. At this elite girl's school, special blessings manifest on students and staff in powerful positions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Shemale   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School   Transformation  

Monday morning came too soon for both of them. Monica was awoken first by the incessant beeping of her alarm clock. She quickly got out of bed to silence the noise. Looking to the other side of the bed she was a bit irked to see that Becky was still asleep. “Girl could sleep through a nuclear bombing.” She thought. She decided for now to let Becky sleep. The first class Becky taught today wouldn’t be for three hours, while Monica’s first class was two hours from now. She moved quietly into their bathroom for her morning shower.

She was quite miffed when she got out thirty minutes later and saw that Becky was still sleeping. She shook her head, releasing a small sigh. How could Becky sleep when she had classes to teach? Monica moved quickly to the bed to wake her up.

“Get up!!” She commanded as she delivered a quick slap to Becky’s bare butt. The sting from the slap woke Becky up with a start. Monica’s cock twitched slightly as Becky rose from the bed, her breasts shaking fetchingly. “Hey, what was that for?” Becky said groggily. “You have classes to teach, you need to get up.” Monica said sternly. “This is ridiculous. I’m the student, yet I’m the one telling the teacher to get to class.”

Monica’s stern demeanor just made Becky giggle, which irked Monica more. She shook her head again, grabbed her books and bag and left the room to grab breakfast before class. She was glad to see after she finished breakfast that Becky had come down dressed and ready to teach. Sometimes she wondered how Becky had kept her schedule before they lived together, or even before they started dating.

Her first class of the day, AP Physics, went by very quickly. This was not usual as the teacher usually droned on during her lectures. Luckily for Monica and the other girls today’s class was a lab procedure, which made the time zoom by. Monica often wished there were more days like this one. The teacher’s constant droning did not help when she was trying to avoid falling into one of her daydreams. The daydreams were always the biggest threat to maintaining her high GPA.

Her second class of the day was her favorite. It was her English class, Becky’s class. This was also probably the hardest class for her to avoid daydreaming. She had to fight every day not to get lost in dreams and thoughts of her life with Becky, both now and what she hoped lay ahead for them. Probably at least twice a month, if not more, Becky would have to call her out during class for her daydreaming. No one was better at catching her daydreams than Becky.

It was so embarrassing to be caught like that, so she tried her hardest to stay focused in that class. Such a feat was no easy task when the beautiful teacher was also her lover and she’d seen her naked every night and often through the weekends.

As always when she entered Becky’s classroom she went right to the teacher’s desk. Becky smiled as she looked up from her desk to see her lover enter the room. Monica returned her smile, then delivered a quick kiss to Becky’s lips. She ignored the snide remarks, snickers and mutterings from her fellow students as their lips pulled away from each other.

Monica knew the remarks from most of the girls was because of jealousy. Many of the girls in this school, Transformed and not, had talked of how desirable Miss Stevens was. Monica knew many of them were jealous that not only had she managed to date the teacher they all wanted, but that she was doing so openly. Quite a few girls had asked Monica what Becky was like in bed, or if Monica had any naked pictures of Becky, but she always refused to answer. She did have some naked pics of Becky, but they were for her eyes only. What happened between her and Becky behind closed doors was their business alone. Monica’s refusal to reveal the sordid details of her love life with the sexy teacher only fueled the other girl’s jealousy, and though she’d never admit it, Monica loved seeing their eyes turn green with envy.

She knew their remarks were not because of the affection she and Becky showed each other. Public displays of affection were not forbidden at Mary C. Batten. It was very common to see girls kissing in the halls, or even to see a couple sneak into the bathrooms for something heavier. It had been this way since the school was founded. Back in those days girls had to hide their desires and lusts, even more so when their desires sought out others of the fairer sex. The school was founded as place where women could be themselves, where they didn’t have to hide. As such, Mary C. Batten had made it clear that public displays of affection would never be forbidden in the halls of her school, that all girls could be open about who they loved.

Breaking her kiss with Becky, Monica turned to the other students with a smug grin on her face. She delighted in the angry and resentful stares of the other girls, especially the ones from the five other Transformed in the class. Confidently she strode to her seat and sat down, sneaking one last smug grin at a few of the girls. The grin vanished quickly with an admonishment from Becky that made Monica jump. “Monica, drop that smug grin.” Becky said with a stern tone.

It always astounded her how different Becky was in the classroom. In their room, she was flighty, kind of lazy and submissive. In the classroom, she was no-nonsense, a hard worker and authoritative. True to the promise she made to the staff when her and Monica’s relationship came to light, she showed Monica no favoritism during class. It made Monica wonder often which Becky was the real one, though she usually settled on the idea that the one she saw alone was the one.

Thankfully Monica did not fall into another daydream today during Becky’s class. She managed to stay focused and contribute to the class discussion of their latest reading material, even if she was constantly sneaking loving glances at Becky, slyly blowing her kisses and batting her eyelashes. When others were not looking Becky would return Monica’s flirtations. Even if Becky tried her best to show no favoritism to Monica, she could not hide the love she felt for her student all the time.

It was nearing lunch time when class ended. Monica waited as always for all the other students to leave Becky’s classroom before she did. Before leaving, she walked up to Becky again and gave her a passionate kiss, also sneakily reaching behind Becky and squeezing her butt. Both actions made Becky giggle and moan. Both were smiling when their kiss broke, before Monica waltzed out of the room. “See you tonight, gorgeous.” Monica said to Becky as she headed to the cafeteria.

As she walked through the main hall to the cafeteria for lunch, she passed the school’s Alumni Hall of Fame board. She stopped briefly to look it over again. She smiled as her eyes roved over the board. Mary C. Batten herself was at the top of the board, for founding the school. She was an early twentieth century feminist and founded the school as a means for girls to get an equal education to what boys of her day received. She was also, rarely for her day, an out and proud lesbian.

Head Principal Madeline Jones was right next to Mary on the board. She was the Head Principal when the Transformed Blessing started. Rumors abounded that the Transformed Blessing had begun because Ms. Jones had made a prayer to Eros, a goddess of sex and love. It was believed she had been born with Milton’s Syndrome and wanted other girls to live as she had, though none could figure if she did this out of kindness or revenge, especially because it was never confirmed if she was a Milton or not.

Both of Monica’s parents were also on the board. Amanda Taps (nee Larson), her mother, had not attained much while she attended the school, but now in her professional life she was the head of pediatrics at the hospital in Monica’s hometown. Allison Taps, her sire, on the other hand had been a star student much like Monica herself when she attended. She was now a CFO at a major financial firm. She had a feeling that if her mother had the drive she had in college she herself might have become a Transformed. Monica was glad she had not, because then she might not have been born.

She didn’t gaze at the board for long, not wanting to fall into another daydream. After a quick perusal, hoping one day she herself would be pictured on this wall, she resumed her trek to the cafeteria and quickly grabbed a few items for lunch. Since the colder fall weather had not started yet, she decided to eat outside today instead of the noisy lunch room. Besides, eating outside might mean she could also finish reading the most recent book she’d borrowed from the library, “Goddesses of Sex: The Realm of Eros“ by Kasey Childress.

To her delight the outdoor courtyard was quite empty, so she quickly found a nice shady spot to sit and eat. With nothing but the occasional twitter of a bird to distract her, she was easily able to read her book as she consumed her lunch. She had wanted to read this book for a while. Ever since she became a Transformed she’d tried her best to find every book and article she could about Eros, the mysterious goddess that supposedly was behind this blessing.

Try as she might, with no teachers to pay attention to and the little around her but the green of the courtyard, she began to fall into another daydream as she continued to read, once her lunch was finished. About a quarter of the way through the book her eyes left the page and turned upwards, her thoughts drifting to the days when she told her parents about becoming a Transformed.


She had been tempted to tell her parents since the day she changed that she had become a Transformed, but she wanted to wait until her first break back home. Sure, she would hear their excitement over the phone if she told them that way, but she really wanted to see their faces when she told them. Mainly because she was sure they didn’t expect her to become a Transformed this early in her school career.

She had to almost bite her tongue to hold back her news when they picked her up from the school before winter break. The entire ride home, nearly three hours, she wanted to tell them but she held it in. She would wait until her first full day of break before telling them. The hardest part was when they asked her about how her first semester went. She was nearly bursting with joy, ready to tell them what had happened. She breathed a sigh of relief by the time they got home and she was alone in her room.

She decided the next day she’d tell them after lunch. Since it was Saturday both her parents would be home. She wanted to tell her sire first, as she seemed more eager for Monica to become a Transformed. She kept quiet during breakfast and left the table as soon as she was finished. She stayed in her room until lunch. After lunch was over she waited for her sire to return to her study. It was just past noon when she went into her Sire’s study to tell her the good news.

She knocked quietly, then waited for her sire to answer. “Come in.” Allison answered and Monica quickly entered. Allison knew it had to be important because Monica rarely came to see her when she was in her study. Looking at Allison it was easy to tell that Monica’s curves definitely came from her mother rather than her sire.

Allison Taps was not very curvy compared to her wife and daughter. Her breasts were just C-cups. She also had a flatter ass and a wider waist compared to her wife. Sure, her body still looked feminine, but not as much as her wife and daughter. There were some parts of her that Monica had taken after though. She was quite tall herself at a few inches shy of six feet. She also had the same blonde hair as Monica, though she had green eyes instead of the blue Monica wore. Her skin was an olive color, unlike the peach skin of her wife and daughter. She still looked good at thirty-four.

As soon as Monica closed the door she turned back to face her sire. Allison also turned towards Monica, turning away from her computer. “You don’t often visit me in here, so I guess this is something important.” Allison said happily. Monica nodded. “I have some news I want to share with you, which I’m sure will make you and mom very proud.” Monica beamed. Allison smiled at her daughter hearing this. “I think I have an idea, but tell me, what is it?” Allison asked.

Monica decided to show her rather than tell her. She smiled widely as she unbuttoned her jeans and dropped her pants. Her sire’s jaw dropped as she viewed the cock hanging between her daughter’s legs. Monica’s casual display did not shock her though, their family had never been shy about such things in their home. While no one walked around naked, none of the family felt any shame or embarrassment about being seen by the others in the house.

Allison was silent for a moment, and then she smiled widely at Monica. “You’ve become a Transformed.” Her sire said gleefully. Monica nodded. Allison spread her arms to beckon Monica to hug her. Monica quickly pulled her pants back up, buttoned them, and ran into her sire’s arms. Allison hugged her daughter tightly, with tears of joy coming from her eyes. She had hoped her little girl would become a Transformed just like her, but she didn’t expect it would happen this quickly. She pulled out of their hug slightly and gave a quick peck to Monica’s forehead, which made Monica giggle. Monica had always been ticklish there.

“I’m very proud of you. I didn’t become a Transformed until my junior year. I hoped you would become one but I didn’t expect it would happen this soon.” She said joyfully. Monica smiled back at her sire. “I’m very happy I became one. I didn’t think I’d become one this early either. I’m glad I did though.” Both resumed their embrace for a moment before Allison broke it. “Have you told your mother yet?” She asked. Monica shook her head. “Good. Don’t tell her. I’ll tell her myself, there is something I need to talk with her about because of this.” Monica’s head tilted in confusion, but she could tell her sire would not tell her anymore.

She didn’t find out what they talked about until later that night. She saw them go into their room a little before dinner and heard them talking, but she couldn’t tell what it was they were discussing. The only part of their conversation she was sure about was when she heard the scream of joy coming from her mother. She knew that had to be when her sire told her mom she had become a Transformed. Other than that she had no idea what they discussed between them.

Strangely her parents were very quiet during dinner, but she also noticed her mother kept glancing over to her and flashing her sweet smiles. This was not completely unusual, but she was smiling at Monica more than normal. Their quiet demeanors was more confusing to Monica. She wondered why they were barely talking. Usually at dinner her parents were very animated. They barely responded when pressed, so she decided to let it go. Finished with dinner, she went upstairs to her bathroom to shower, then headed for her room.

She was lying on her bed reading after her shower when she heard knock at her door. “Come in.” She responded, and watched as her mother entered her room, strangely dressed in just her white bathrobe. The sight of her sexy mom wearing so little did make Monica blush a bit.

Looking at Amanda it was easy to see where Monica would eventually get her curves from. Her breasts were huge, at least an F-cup if not bigger, and she had a very trim waist with flaring hips and a cute bubble butt. Unlike her wife and daughter, her hair was red. She had green eyes just like her wife. She was also quite short, just an inch over five feet. She had the same bright peach skin as her daughter, though it had dulled a bit from her age. She was just now starting to show the signs of her thirty-two years.

Amanda quickly close the door and sat on the side of Monica’s bed. Monica had closed her book as soon as her mom entered her room, so she quickly got up from her prone position and sat next to her mom. To her embarrassment she did sneak a glance at her mother’s bared cleavage. She looked away quickly, blushing. She was a little surprised at her actions, having never done anything like this before she changed. She was so sure she heard her mother giggle as she quickly averted her eyes.

Monica was happy to see the warm smile upon her mother’s face once they were seated together. Without a word Amanda embraced her daughter and hugged her to her side. “Your sire told me the good news. I have to say I’m also very proud of you. I hoped you become a Transformed too, but I also didn’t think you’d become one so early.” She said as she gave a quick peck to the top of Monica’s head, which also made Monica giggle. “We cannot tell you how happy we are that you have become one. I wanted to be one myself when I was a student there, but I never had the drive to be one. I’m glad I didn’t become one though, because then I might not have had you.”

Monica blushed hearing these words of praise from her mother. She had known all her life she was her mother’s pride and joy. There was nothing in the world Amanda loved more than her little girl. Both were quiet for a few moments before Amanda took a deep breath, then spoke up once more.

“Now I have to ask, have you had a chance to use your new equipment yet? Have you taken any young ladies to bed yet?” She asked. Monica just shook her head. “I have not mom, I’m still a virgin.” As she said this, she was surprised to see a smile on her mother’s face. “Good, I was hoping that would be your answer.” Amanda said before standing up and turning to face Monica. Her hands then went to the ends of her robe’s sash. Monica’s jaw dropped as her mother undid the sash on her robe and dropped it to the floor. She could not believe what was now before her. Her own mother was now standing in her room completely naked. Yes, their family had not been shy about nudity in the home, but they were never this brazen about it.

“MOM, WHAT THE HELL?” Monica shouted in shock. “Why the hell did you take off your robe? What would momma think of this?” Amanda giggled again. “I think she’d be perfectly okay with this. This is what your sire and I were talking about earlier. Your sire and I agreed before you left for school that if you became a Transformed and were still a virgin, that I would take your virginity.”

Monica’s eyes went wide with shock. Her parents had agreed that her mom would take her virginity? “Momma’s okay with this?” Monica asked with skepticism. Amanda nodded. “Yes. She is. In fact, it was her idea originally. She had to convince me it was a good idea. To be honest I was very against the idea at first. I just could not picture ever having sex with my own daughter.” Monica shook her head hard, making sure she was not imagining this. “Okay, please tell me why you two decided to do this? I mean you have to admit, this is very out there, even for our family.” she said in exasperation. This all had to be a setup. There was no way her sire honestly wanted her to have sex with her mother.

Amanda giggled. “When your sire became a Transformed, she was quite the shy girl. She was very nervous the first time we made love after she changed. She’s lucky I was understanding, because another girl could have been much worse. It would not have been good for her if everyone knew she was so anxious. Transformed are supposed to be sure of themselves, and dominant. They’re supposed to be leaders, or at least that is what school tradition says. Still, many students expect that kind of attitude from Transformed.”

Monica was surprised to hear this. Her sire was always so sure and commanding, demanding respect and obedience. It was hard to imagine there was a time she was not like that. “I know that’s strange to think, but it is true. Luckily she was already dating me when she changed. We agreed to do this because we wanted to make sure you didn’t have the same problems she had. We want to make sure you will be sure of yourself and confident like a Transformed should be. We feel getting your first time out of the way is the best way to make sure you’re ready. It took your sire some time before she was comfortable making love to me in her new state, and we want to make sure you aren’t as nervous as she had been.”

Monica could barely believe what she was hearing. She was quite stunned to find out her parents had set this up before she left for school. Even more surprising was that her mother was perfectly okay with this. She didn’t look at her mother for a few minutes, her mind still processing this odd turn of events. She had to admit that nerves were part of why she was still a virgin. She was still unsure if she even liked girls.

Amanda could see her daughter’s apprehension, but she was not dissuaded. She knew what she and Allison had agreed on was the best course of action. She was still smiling when Monica looked back at her. “I know this is very unusual. If you don’t want to do this, I will understand. I will not be offended or upset if you don’t want your first time to be with me. That said, despite my earlier apprehensions, I really would like it if I was your first. Now I have to ask you honey, do you want to have sex with me? Do you find me sexy?” Amanda asked as she struck a sexy pose, pushing out her tits and ass for her daughter’s viewing delight.

Monica nodded slowly. She’d never looked at her mother like this before, never felt any kind of attraction to her mom, but right now the sight of her naked mom was making her cock very hard. Amanda just continued to smile as she posed for her daughter. She already knew the answer to her question, the bulge in Monica’s jeans quite evident. She had to admit it was getting her quite wet to know she might take her daughter’s virginity. If the lessons paid off, Monica would also be the dominant and cocksure woman that Allison had become.

“Now don’t be nervous. I won’t judge you at all for any of this. I just want you to be sure of yourself for when you take other young ladies to bed. There will be many of them, now that you’re a Transformed. Your sire and I want to make sure when you do take them to bed, you’ll be ready and confident. So honey, do you want mommy to teach you?” Monica nodded sheepishly as her mother said this, then watched with fascination as her mother strutted seductively to the bed and settled herself on Monica’s lap.

Monica’s cock throbbed hard in her jeans as her mother straddled her, rubbing her bald mound against the crotch of Monica’s jeans. She moaned as her mother continued to grind against her, putting her arms around Monica’s neck. She eagerly returned her mother’s embrace and ran her hands over her mom’s bare skin as their lips came together. Monica moaned lightly as her lips met her mother’s own. She could feel her heart pounding deeply in her chest, stunned that the first time she kissed someone so intimately it was with her mom.

After a minute Amanda pulled her lips from her daughter, as Monica’s hands had stayed on her mother’s back. “Don’t be shy baby. Feel me up as you kiss me. Feel all over my ass and tits.” Amanda said seductively, lightly gyrating and grinding her body into her daughter. Still feeling nervous, Monica’s hands trailed down to her mother’s ass, somewhat shakily, as their kiss resumed. Amanda moaned into her daughter’s mouth when Monica’s hands cupped her mother’s globes and started to squeeze.

Amanda smiled inside when she felt Monica’s tongue prod at her own lips. She quickly parted her lips to allow Monica in. As her tongue entered her mother’s mouth, Monica felt bolder in her actions and took one hand from her mother’s ass and quickly groped her mother’s tits. As their tongues began to dance inside Amanda’s mouth, Monica’s hands eagerly squeezed and fondled her mother’s tits and ass. Amanda moaned happily into her daughter’s mouth as Monica continued to feel her up.

For a time both stayed in their hot embrace, with Monica eagerly kissing and feeling up her mother. When they had started she had been anxious to touch her mother’s body, but now she felt no such qualms. She was enjoying the feel of her mother’s sexy body and her cock throbbed hard in her jeans as she delighted in her mom’s warm curves. How quickly her anxiety over intimacy with her mother had faded was shocking even to Monica herself.

She was so into touching her mother she barely noticed when her mother broke their kiss and pulled away slightly from Monica. She whined at the loss, her eyes opening to see her mother panting, her mother’s breasts rising and falling as her nipples throbbed hard. Monica even caught a whiff of her mother’s wetness. Amanda did not speak, she just sensuously slid down Monica’s body until she was on her knees before her daughter.

Monica just watched as her mom reached for the snap of her jeans and popped the fly open. Amanda then pulled Monica’s jeans down slightly, before shoving her hand into Monica’s panties and fishing out Monica’s cock. Monica’s heart beat fast and her breath labored as she watched her mother’s face close in on her cock, then gasped with delight as her mother’s lips parted and her tongue began to bathe Monica’s other head. “Ooooh.” She mewled as her mom’s tonged lathed over her crown. She gasped deeply again and moaned as her mother’s mouth suddenly engulfed the head of her cock.

“Oh god.” Monica shouted out as Amanda’s mouth descended down her staff and soon entered her mother’s throat. It felt like heaven to Monica. Her mind was nearly blank, as her feminine mind was unprepared for such a sensation. She panted deeply as her mother’s throat massaged her prick and whined as she felt her mother pull back and release Monica’s cock from her mouth.

Monica watched with bated breath as her mother licked down her shaft before her mom’s tongue began to bathe her balls. “Oh mom, that feels so good.” Monica wheezed as Amanda sucked each nut into her moist mouth. With a loud pop Amanda released her daughter’s nuts from her mouth and resumed licking Monica’s shaft, before taking it into her mouth again. She repeated these motions again and again, sucking, licking and kissing all over Monica’s member until Monica busted in her mother’s mouth.

“I’m going to cum, mom.” Monica warned breathily. Amanda gave no response, she quickly swallowed Monica’s cock and moaned happily as Monica fired a few volleys down her throat and into her stomach. Monica fell back on the bed as the last shot exited her prick, her body worn out already. She lay panting as her mother released her cock and licked her lips.

“So tell me, my sweet little girl, how was your first blowjob?” Amanda asked lovingly. “It ... was ... amazing.” Monica said between gasps. If this was just the start of what awaited her as a Transformed, Monica wondered if she could survive the rest. This had not been her first orgasm as a Transformed, having brought herself to a few climaxes since that fateful day, but those were nothing compared to being brought to climax by the work of another person.

As Monica lay upon her bed recovering from her orgasm, Amanda got on the bed once more. She slid up the mattress until she was straddling her daughter’s face, her pussy quite wet and ready. “Now, it’s time for you to return the favor. Ladies will hate it if they suck you off and you don’t reciprocate.” Amanda instructed as she spread her legs a little more and gave her daughter an up close and intimate view of her pussy, the very place her daughter had come from.

Monica’s eyes slowly drifted up until her mother’s pussy filled her vision. She unconsciously licked her own lips as she watched the drops of wetness sliding over her mother’s pussy. She felt she would not need to be told what to do to please her mother. After all, until a little over a month ago she had the same parts. With no hesitation, Monica grabbed her mother’s hips and ass and pulled her mother’s pussy to her mouth. Amanda yelped in joy, seeing her daughter so aggressive and delighted to see that her little girl was already acting as a Transformed should.

Amanda’s eyes shut tight as her daughter attacked her slit. She moaned loudly as Monica’s tongue washed over her lips and speared deep into her channel. She yelped when she’d feel Monica suck on her lips or take a quick nibble. As Monica ate her mother out her nose rubbed up against her mom’s clit, sending tiny jolts of pleasure to Amanda’s brain.

“That’s right sweetie, lick me, taste where you came from.” Amanda shouted, her hands toying with her breasts as Monica feasted upon her. She soon released her breasts and grabbed the headboard of Monica’s bed, bracing herself. To Amanda’s shock she came quite quickly from her daughter’s oral assault. She was very pleased to know her daughter was a natural when it came to oral. Plenty of ladies would be ecstatic to find this out.

Once the afterglow of her orgasm subsided Amanda raised herself off of her daughter’s face, giggling at the sight of her daughter’s face covered in her juices. She leaned down, licking her own juices from Monica before the two shared another kiss.

Once again Monica’s hands traveled over her mom’s naked body. She had begun to really enjoy how her mom felt in her hands, especially as Amanda writhed against her daughter while being felt up. Taking initiative once more, Monica rolled them over until she was on top of her mother and broke their kiss again. She rose up and looked down at her mom’s prone and waiting form.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.