Graduation - Cover

Graduation

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny and I have our last flings as she prepares to go out in the world after high school. Just one problem - somewhere among all the sex, we fell in love. Can I do what I know is right and let this girl go?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

"So thanks again for everything you all did for your schools, and I wish you all the best in your lives. Cheers!"

An echoing of "Cheers!" greeted my toast as all my dinner companions drank from their iced teas and sodas. No alcohol among this group of soon to be high school graduates. Every year I host a farewell dinner for my graduating interns from schools all across town. This year there were five of them joining me for dinner; Jerry, Alex, Carlos, Angie and, of course my favorite, Jenny.

We were eating at a downtown hotel. This was probably the first time a few of them had eaten at a four star restaurant. Appetizers, salads and entries were all behind us and dessert was about to be served. This was also the first time they had all met face to face, although they knew each other from phone calls and IM chats when I would have them help each other out with an issue.

Most of the kids were lively chatting about their plans for their first year in college, the strangest problems they had tackled at their schools and upcoming finals. The only one not holding up their end of the conversation was Jenny. She was quiet at times - glaring at me - other times she would be talking only to drift off in mid sentence.

Right now she was staring at her bowl of sherbert that was just placed in front of her. No one noticed when I tapped my jacket pocket, but Jenny jumped and looked up at me accusingly. I smiled brightly at her and she gave a strained smile back and started to eat her dessert.

When everyone was done and the check was paid we got up to leave. I said good-bye to each one and thanked them all again for their work and finally gave them each a card with an Amazon gift card in it. After some hugs, handshakes and a few tears most of them headed for the garage, Jenny said she was going to wait for her ride in the lobby. I excused myself to go to the lobby bathroom.

I came out a few minutes later to find Jenny in front of the door with her arms crossed and a scowl on her pretty face. "You are a jerk!" she said before spinning on her heel and walking towards the bank of elevators.

Trying to contain my smile, and not doing a good job of it, I stood next to her watching the numbers descend to meet us. "A jerk am I?" I asked as the bell rang out letting us know the car had arrived. She just shot daggers at me with her eyes and stepped into the metal box when the doors opened.

"I can't believe you did this to me!" she nearly screamed once we were isolated in the moving compartment.

"Me? What did I do?" I asked innocently leaning against a wall with my hands in my jacket pockets.

"You want me to tell you." Jenny said getting in my face. Well even with her five inch clogs on, it was more like little Jenny was getting in my chest, but you know what I mean. As the little fireball got going I could see that one day she would be as formidable a person as her mother is. "You get me all worked up, but do you fuck me? No!" she said waggling her finger in my face to make her point."Then you stick this ... this ... thing in me and make me promise not to take it out. Every time I had a coherent thought during dinner its buzzing would make me drool like an idiot. And you know the worst part?"

"Um ... no."

"You could have given me satisfaction any time tonight. You could have given me a cum and then let me be. Instead you just kept me boiling and all I can think about is ... OH!"

As she spoke I touched the remote in my jacket pocket and turned our toy to 'high' for the first time since we arrived at the hotel. Jenny's face froze with her mouth and eyes open wide at this new level of stimulation then her features melted into a mask of blissful agony as she came for the first time tonight. Grabbing my lapels she sank down bonelessly on her knees in front of me just as the door opened on our floor. Quickly turning down the vibrations that set her off I scooped Jenny up before the doors could close and carried her down the empty hall to the room I had booked weeks ago.

Working a key card while holding an eighteen year old girl who was still quivering from a powerful, long delayed orgasm is not as easy as it sounds. Finally I carried her in and put her on the bed. "Oh Mr. S. It's beautiful" She said when she opened her eyes and looked around at all the electric candles I had tipped a bell boy to put out for us. On the desk on opposite wall from us on the bed was a tall vase with a beautiful arrangement of flowers spilling out. I reminded myself to give that bell boy an extra tip, he did a great job. "I love it." Jenny said as she lay on the bed panting and looking around the room.

I took her hand and said,"You know four months ago we were in another hotel room and you gave me the greatest gift I've ever received." She sat up on the white duvet and put her hand on my neck. "You will be graduating next weekend and then going to your internship before college, so this might be one of our last nights together. And I wanted to make sure you know just how special you are to me." Jenny stopped me from saying anything else by leaning in and kissing me.

I lay Jenny back on the bed and stroked her long black hair as I savored her lips and mouth. We had come a long way in the past few months. Tonight I wanted to enjoy everything about this amazing girl. My hand left her silken hair and moved down her arm, over her hip and down her thigh to the hem of the pencil skirt she wore tonight. Jenny and I were still deeply kissing as I traced a wavy line up the smooth creamy skin of he leg beneath her navy skirt. Her flesh was getting hotter and moister the higher I moved. I kissed her cheek and neck before moving on to nibble on her ear. When my hand cupped her wet panties I gave her lobe a harder bite just below the jade stud earrings she had in tonight. Jenny jumped in my arms, thrusting her mound against my hand.

I sat back and looked at this beautiful little nymph who had awakened something in me over this year that I thought my ex-wife had destroyed forever. Jenny smiled at me and said, "I love it when you look at me like that."

"That's good." I said gently squeezing her pussy in slow pulses. I could feel our toy, a small plastic vibrating egg, still buzzing deep within her. "I like looking at you. The only problem is you have all these pesky clothes in the way."

Jenny gave me one of her heartwarming giggles and said, "I think there is something you could do about that."

"Hmm. I think you are right." I said. My hand slipped away from her core back down her leg, this time moving all the way down to her delicate feet. It took me a moment, and both hands, to release the claps on her clogs. I peeled away her left sandal first. Putting it aside I rubbed the tender flesh moving from the heel of her foot up to her toes. She let me know she liked what I was doing with a long moan. I repeated my actions on her other foot and then just looked at her while rubbing them simultaneously.

Jenny's skirt had ridden up and I could see the dark green gusset of her panties between her parted legs. The silky material was obviously stained with her flowing juices from her last orgasm. I inhaled deeply the wonderful scent of her passion. I kissed the big toe on each foot before putting them back on the bed. Moving up to whisper in her ear I said, "I love your smell little girl." She shivered against me.

She was siting up on her elbow watching me with her green eyes that sparkled in the electric candlelight. The fitted white Columbia Bahama shirt had ridden up on Jenny's flat tummy and showed her dimpled belly button. The buttons of the tight shirt strained over her swollen bosom that rose and fell with each quickening breath. Ebony hair cascaded over her shoulders and on her neck sparkled a jade pendant that matched her earrings. A crimson blush still colored her pale face and her lips were parted as she continued to pant for air.

I kissed her quickly before I started to undo the buttons of her shirt. The material parted and I pushed it off her shoulders and pulled it from beneath her. Even though her breasts looked large on her petite frame, Jenny was no more than a B cup and didn't need to always ware a bra. Tonight she went without and her puffy nipples stood tall from being stimulated all night. I kissed each one and then took the right into my mouth and suckled deeply at it. She didn't notice my hand reaching for my pocket until it was too late. Jenny cried out when the egg picked up speed again.

I worked the button and zipper on the side of Jenny's skirt and she lifted her tight bottom so I could pull it down her legs. Sitting back I admired Jenny's beautiful body, covered only by her green high cut bikini panties. At that point I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight.

Standing up I took off my jacket and shirt. Jenny watched as I retrieved the small remote control from my pocket. I ran the warm plastic across my lips as I considered what to do next. "Please Mr. S. I can't take much more." Jenny pleaded as I watched her. True, she had our little toy buzzing in her box off and on for almost three hours. Before that I had teased her most of the afternoon, building her up right to the edge, but never letting her climax. Apparently her cum in the elevator had just wet her appetite.

I moved back to the bed and traced the curves of her teenage body with the remote control. Jenny reached over and rubbed the outline of my hard cock through my pants. "I want it Mr. S. Please." she pleaded once again.

"Where do you want it?" I asked running the remote over her neck and down to circle her breasts.

"Anywhere. Just give it to me. Now!" Placing the remote control in Jenny's little hand, I grabbed the emerald material on both her hips and tugged her wet panties off her body in one swipe. Jenny spread her legs in a lewd invitation that was hard to resist. Her hips rolled in a hypnotic rhythm drawing my eyes between her swollen lips. Covered in her girl cum, I could see the pink ring of plastic hanging out of her juicy hole by a wire running to the toy that had been torturing her today. Below that was her brown eye shining with the runoff of her wet box. It had been weeks since her birthday when I had last penetrated her dark orifice. Seeing that I knew what I wanted to do first.

I moved away from the bed and took my remaining clothes off, glad to finally be free of them. After rooting around in our bag that had been sent up for us, I turned back to Jenny. Grabbing the covers I stripped them off the bed from beneath Jenny's writhing body. I rolled Jenny onto her belly over a pillow, raising her hips for my appreciation.

Jenny turned her head to one side and shuddered hard as she ground her sensitive, swollen clit against the pillow while her fingers manipulated the remote. Spreading her legs I moved between them kissing, licking and biting the flesh of her thighs until I was nose to nub with her. A long slow lick let me savor her taste from the top of her cleft over her clit and weeping cunt, flicking on the smooth skin of her taint and then circling her asshole before continuing up between her cheeks. I reversed the course back over her willing flesh. This time I stopped and griping the plastic ring with my teeth I slowly pulled the egg out to her opening. I licked around the vibrating pink plastic before shoving it back deep inside her.

Moving down I lashed at her sensitive clit before sucking it between my lips. Jenny was close to another orgasm, and I knew it was time. I raised my head and considered her puckered hole before flicking it again with my wet tongue. After a moment of feasting I raised my head and said, "Jenny, I'm going to fuck your ass."

A wordless moan was her only response, which I took to be consent. I picked up the bottle of lube I had recovered from our bag earlier. She jumped as the cool gel dripped onto her exposed hole. My index finger circled the tight ring of flesh before pushing the lube inside her. I dug one then two fingers into Jenny's inviting ass, stretching the strong sphincter muscle and adding more lube to smooth the way for my upcoming invasion.

When I felt she was ready I sat back between her spread legs and stroked my cock, spreading the lubricating gel over my steely member. I lay my glistening rod along the crack of her ass and kneaded her firm butt cheeks with my hands. Reaching my fingers deep between her enticing cheeks, I spread her taut globes apart, exposing her tight little anus. Jenny groaned deep in her throat as I pressed the bulging head of my cock against her backdoor.

Jenny knew it was coming, but still gasped as I pressed my mushroom tip against the tight ring of her asshole and she yelped quietly into the pillow as the head popped inside and began to surge forward. "You okay?" I asked giving her a second. She nodded her head into the pillow. Slowly and carefully I pushed in until gradually, every inch of my long cock disappeared into her tight passage, and my balls pressed firmly against her young dripping cunt. I stayed buried inside her savoring the vibrations I could feel through the thin membrane from the toy lodged in her cunt.

Very slowly, I pulled back until only the head of my cock was trapped behind the tight ring of her brown eye. After a few seconds, Jenny bucked her hips back in an attempt to re-sheath my cock in her ass. When she was unsuccessful, she jerked her head around to look at me over her shoulder, her teeth clenched and she practically growled, "Don't tease me, Mr. S. Fuck my ass! Shove your monster up my butt. You know I can handle it. Fuck me and fill me with cum!"

This time when she reared her bum back at me, I shoved my hips forward and buried my entire cock deep in her hot hole with a satisfying slap. Each thrust made my balls slap against her drenched cunt. Each time I was buried inside her I could feel the vibrations of our egg tickling my shaft. Little Jenny bit the pillows beneath her, stifling her groans and started churning her hips in a tight, hard circle, fucking for all she was worth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.