Maybe We Can Chat - Cover

Maybe We Can Chat

by Marduk

Copyright© 2020 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: a woman on a chat site advertises herself as attractive but when she connects the man finds her totally different but she is a woman so an objection is not considered especially when sex is considered - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Robert flipped through the adult sites, sites that he had been associated with for a long time; sites that in many cases were just rubbish created by scammers and programmers with the hope that you would get involved in fake sites with no real chance of actually meeting a real person, but pay to speak to a computer. These activities made him ropable. ‘Why can’t one actually meet a real person’, he snapped as he scrolled down the many photos. However, one did attractive him a mature woman in her fifties which was rare for most were all young around the 30 mark and he knew from past experience that you were then told to click onto them and immediately was to go to an address that was one of the fake sites.

He pulled up her profile and it wasn’t long but said she was interested in marriage and conservative in her morals, situations he was not. However, because she was attractive he sent her a brief message, not expecting a reply for if she clicked onto his profile she would see that all he wanted was accommodating women who like him just wanted sex.

He left the computer for a bit made a cuppa and returned and clicked onto the site and noticed ‘you have mail’, he opened it and was surprised to find the mail was from the attractive woman who wanted marriage. He read the mail. ‘I really liked your profile so Robert what are you seeking from the site? My name is Kay”. It was a question that he had come across so many times, women claimed to read the profile and then ask what he sought and that was put in the profile so that it was crystal clear – sex - women that just wanted to fuck’. He typed his reply – “Thank you for your response Kay but I stress in my profile for women to note two key words ‘intimate encounters’ and that does not mean a game of cards, it means sex.” He hit the send button.

He flipped onto another site that was a little more upmarket but even here he found that his request for a worthwhile and intelligent conversation fell on deaf ears. In all the profiles of women all over the planet he had received one response and she was a university tutor. This lack of response to a profile that didn’t mention sex in any way just reinforced his belief that most of the profiles were fake, created by a programmer to con one into entering a pay site that has as much reality about it as the story of Cinderella.

After tea he flipped back to the previous section and again noticed ‘you have mail’. It was Kay and her message said she had read and fully understood his profile but would like to chat. His reply was positive. “I am all for a chat Kay and I do like a worthwhile and intelligent chat and although this site is 90 percent geared for sex a conversation does not have to be associated with that. I am open to any subject, but would not have a clue about music and even sport and its heroes I would have difficulty with’. Again the send key was hit. Her reply came a minute or so later. ‘Thank you Robert, however I know that sex is very much a part of your profile and I would not be offended if we just spoke about the subject. I may be interested in finding a man as a husband but I am not a prude Robert I have been fucked and that is what I interpreted in your profile so I am happy to chat about fucking”.

Her reply certainly took him back for this was not expected but the thought of having a woman who wanted a sex chat he was all in favour off. He thought for a bit before replying then he typed. ‘Maybe a chat could lead to a meeting and maybe that could lead to a sexual arrangement for you are attractive and most likely a fantastic fuck.’ He waited for a reply for that would mean that although her original message was to find a husband her statement about having sex as a conversation would show her that if the chat was successful and a meeting was arranged sex would be very much a part of that meeting. He didn’t have to wait long. Her reply was short. “We meet, we fuck”. His reply was even shorter ‘Yes’.

For the next week the chatter got a little more erotic which for a woman that was gearing for a husband it did surprise him but who was he to question her intentions. “If you just want a husband Kay?”, he texted. “What really are you after for I am not here for marriage I am here for what you have mentioned sex, I just want to fuck Kay with no pre=conditions. There was a pause then the text came through “Every time I have been with a man, he always painted a great picture told me how he could make me happy and all the bull that his imagination could create, however, when we met the real man appeared – sex was what he wanted and many a time I was forced to suck his cock and it was always a rough fuck and then goodbye. With you there is no icing on the cake you make it clear from the start what you wanted and I found that really refreshing and that is why I wanted to connect with you and yes Robert I would like to meet you and I know what you are eager for and in your case it won’t be without knowledge. So when can we meet after all we had chattered for over a week?”

A day was set and a coffee shop in her location was chosen. The distance was not great and it would only take a bit over half an hour to get there. He described what he would be wearing and she did the same but the woman who arrived was far different than the woman in the profile, she was very plump and certainly looked older but that didn’t bother him and by the way she embraced him, it was almost an attack and the feel of her braless tits was a clear indication that this nice woman as she originally said was making it clear that she was available. They ordered and talked in a whispered tone for other patrons were there but what did surprise him was the way she continued to grip and rub his thigh which reminded him of another occasion a few years before of these two women who he had met on another programme, who also claimed to be nice and good women yet the one that he has engaged most prior to meeting was doing exactly what Kay was but in her case he transplanted her paw onto his groin and despite a gasp coming from her she didn’t pull away but squeezed so by the time he parked his cock was bare and she had stroked and pulled it till it was hard and erect. He smiled as he remembered what he said. “You said you were good well show me how good and suck me dry”. He then pulled her head into his groin and virtually forced his cock into her mouth. At first she struggled much to the amusement of her companion who had a front row seat to the activities, but then settled down to the task. She must have known he was about to release his balls and tried to pull away, but he held her pushing her head into his groin and holding her till she had sucked every drop and then released her much to the delight of her companion who was in a fit of giggles for cum and saliva was draining from her mouth. In the time they had together he serviced them both and the other woman was just a good of sucker as her companion. Now Kay was heading in the same direction. He whispered. ‘I think we should go somewhere nice and quiet’. All she did was smile but then said ‘my place is not far’.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.