Living a CAP Based Present - Cover

Living a CAP Based Present

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 12: Friends Work Together

The man left so fast I was unable to say more. His concubine ran after him. She slapped him on the butt as she passed and then ran off down the passageway. His laughter rang out as I watched them go.

"Nice couple," I thought. "If I have a chance, I'd love to have him meet everyone."

I heard someone running up the hallway. The noise got me looking down the hallway, and I saw Letty and Jana racing down the hallway. The two ladies were wearing thong panties and nothing else. They ran around me and then spun around and clutched me from behind.

"Save us oh great knight," Letty said with a purr. "Our master has been forcing us to do terrible things."

"Oh the agony of having to stand in front of him and pose for his entertainment," Jana added.

"Having to give my sister love kisses on the lips," Letty said with a mocking moan.

"The lower ones," Jana said. "Oh, the sweet taste of her."

"And her precious purrs of absolute joy," Letty said as Jason jogged up the hallway. He saw me and started smiling.

"You two," he said. "I worried when you turned and then ran out of my sight."

"But we could hear another concubine laughing," Letty said. "So we figured it was safe."

"It might not have been," I commented as I stepped forward. I held my hand out to shake Jason's hand, but my longtime friend ignored my hand and put his arms around me. He gave me a bone crushing hug.

"We're here," he said. "And safe for now."

"It's only a start," I warned. "And why are all three of you here?"

"I couldn't leave either lady back at my home all alone while I took the other to the medical pod. I figured I'd take them and allow them to have their medical checks and when I have to come they'll stay home," Jason said.

"Sensible," I said. "Now I know you aren't the real Jason." I glanced over my shoulder at Letty. "You know him best, did they switch out some kind of clone when we teleported to the ship?"

Letty burst out laughing. "No. He just can finally relax. You know how much pressure we have all been under. I'm sure you see it in your home pod."

"Not really," I said. "I have the two new girls, and both are damaged."

"Damaged?" Jana said.

I nodded. "I don't think Letty or Jason heard the whole story, but it turns out Constance was being emotionally and sexually abused by her father."

"Stepfather," Letty said. "I remember hearing that her mother divorced her father after he put her in the hospital in a drunken rampage."

"Ouch," I said. "And when she remarried she picked another winner. Anyways, Constance is not comfortable with what is going to be required, but I'm trying to bring her along slowly. The others mostly help."

"Mostly?" Jana said. "Ashley would have any woman you like to look at in the harem if she could."

"But she can't, so she won't," I replied with a smile. "The other girl is the real problem. She's suspicious, trusts no one and thinks she just has to use sex to control me."

Jason's smile vanished. "Fuck. She doesn't understand you. If she keeps that up what will you do?"

"Please don't say you'll have her killed," Letty said. "That's so unfair."

"Fairness doesn't factor into it," I said sadly. "But I'm going to try to avoid that. If I have to I'll find another master for her and trade. But I don't want to do that just yet."

I heard the door open behind us. "Citizen Parker? Why are you not in the chamber and ready for your check?" the attendant said.

"Can I send both of my concubines in?" Jason replied. "I wanted them to be able to stay home when I go in."

"As long as two people from your household are in pods, I'm happy, but get them inside so I can prepare them. The pods will be opening in a moment," the attendant said. He sounded tired.

"Can Jason or I help? Perhaps cover for you while you rest?" I asked.

"The medical pods don't really require training, but I'd be derelict in my duties if I allowed either of you to monitor them," the attendant said with a shrug. "You aren't part of my unit, and might not even be in the same service."

The attendant turned and walked back into the medical chamber. Jason waved Letty and Jana ahead of us. We followed them. Jana somehow managed to put a sway into her walk that caused her ass to swing from side to side. Jason groaned.

"Fuck me, when she does that I want to just bend her over something and pound that ass," he mumbled.

"Wouldn't that be disrespectful of her?" I asked.

"Not when I want it," Jana said over her shoulder. "There are times I need Jason to take me."

"Now is not a good time," Jason said as the attendant walked over to the pod nearest the door. "You're about to go into the medical pod for your checkup."

The attendant touched something on the pod. There was a hiss as the pod door slowly opened. He ignored this to walk across the room to another pod.

"It takes about fifteen minutes," he said. "We've tried to arrange it so that two pods are filled every five minutes."

I nodded as the attendant hit some controls on another pod. The hiss of the opening door filled the room.

Jason looked around. "Jana, Letty, we can stand back and allow the current occupants of the pods to stand up. You can even help if they'll accept it."

Letty and Jana ran over and put their arms around Jason. "We'll wait right here," Letty said firmly.

"The ladies seem to have the right idea," I said as a man sat up in the first pod the attendant had opened. He groaned and tried to jump down to the floor. His action was a bit uncoordinated and he fell forward. He was still on his hands and knees when a woman's voice spoke. "Oh good, you've already assumed the position. Are you happy Gerald?"

The man said nothing. He walked his hands back to his knees and straightened his back, but remained kneeling on the floor. I noticed that he was wearing a loin cloth, but nothing else. His eyes were firmly affixed on the floor so I could not see his face.

A woman wearing a shipsuit remarkably similar to the one the attendant wore walked over to the man. She reached down and grabbed the man's hair. "Gerald, I've already told you that if you want to remain my concubine, you had better give me clear answers. Now once again, are you happy?"

"Not really," Gerald said. His voice sounded dead as if there was no energy let in him. "I will serve though. How might I please you?"

The woman frowned. "Could you really have broken that quickly?" she asked. "Well, it's no matter. We need to get back to the pod. I'm in a hurry so stand up, but you know the rules. You walk ahead of me and don't look anyone in the eye."

The man slowly got to his feet and started to shuffle out of the room. He was moving slowly. The woman stepped forward and kicked the man in the ass. He jumped forward.

"Faster, or I'll just execute you right now!" the woman said with a snarl.

The man speed up and left the room. The woman followed without a word to anyone else. As soon as the door closed the attendant looked over at Jason. "Would your ladies like to get into the pods?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.