Aunt Nancy Comes to Town - Cover

Aunt Nancy Comes to Town

by Lostlady

Copyright© 2016 by Lostlady

Incest Sex Story: When Aunt Nancy comes to town, she really cums, so do her nephew and brother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Nancy had lost her job out on the West Coast, not through any fault of her own, but due to corporate downsizing. They'd eliminated 15% of the work force, and she'd been in that group. She'd come back East when her brother Sam had offered her free room and board if she wanted it. Sam was a widower, living with Matt, his 18 year old son, and said he needed a woman's touch around the house. She felt it was charity, Sam was an attractive guy and could easily found a live in girlfriend to help out, but she had no other real options, so she took him up on it.

It was a funny situation; she didn't want to be a surrogate mother to her nephew or wife to her brother. She certainly didn't want to be a housekeeper. But it seemed to her like she was going to be a little of all three; as she saw it, all the work with none of the benefits. But she knew things could be worse, so she put on a smile and accepted her lot.

In the first couple of weeks, she operated as sort of a domestic, cleaning and co-coordinating things around the house. It really wasn't as bad as she'd expected. Slowly but surely she began to adjust to her role and settle into a routine. Then one day when she returned from doing the shopping she faced her first crisis, something a parent should deal with, not an aunt.

Coming into the kitchen with an arm full of grocery bags, she heard some weird music coming from the other room. It was either a cheap arraignment of classical music, or a bad parody of it, she couldn't tell which. It was punctuated by some rather loud moans and groans. Walking through the doorway into the living room, there on the television, she saw the image of a blonde woman sucking furiously on a rather large dick. Glancing at the couch, she saw it was her nephew watching the pornographic movie. He was so wrapped up in it he hadn't noticed that she'd come into the room.

So that was Nancy's dilemma; should she act like an outraged mother and put a stop to the whole thing, wait and tell Sam and let him handle it, or deal with it in her own way. She wasn't his mother, so number one was out. Telling Sam seemed to be some type of cop out, so she rejected that option. That left her to deal with it, but she wasn't sure how. She knew it was natural for men to watch this stuff, and young men even more so. She remembered seeing adult VHS tapes in her brother's closet when they were younger and for all she knew. They could have actually been her father's. It occurred to her that the DVD Matt was watching belonged to Sam. One thing she was sure of, she had to do something. She decided on using the direct approach and play it by ear from there.

"Hi, kid, watcha' doin'?"

Matt responded in surprised embarrassment. Turning to face her, his eyes wide and face quickly turning red, he began stammering and looking for words.

"I, I, I'm sorry, I mean I, I didn't think anybody was here. I'm sorry," his voice trailed off as he grabbed the remote, turning off the video. "I'm sorry."

The thought "sorry you got caught" ran through her mind. But she hadn't intended to scare him and she didn't want to mark him emotionally so she searched for a quick way to defuse the situation. She sat down in a chair facing the television.

"Calm down, you're old enough to be watching this stuff. Turn it back on if you want."

"No, that's OK." Even his voice was nervous, "You're not going to tell Dad, are you?"

"Don't be silly. It's our little secret. Now go ahead and watch the rest of it, don't let me stop you. I might enjoy it too. I am an adult woman after all and I've probably done anything that's on there at one time or another."

Finally he took the remote and turned the television back on. Once again they watched the close up of Blondie sucking on the stiff cock, but then the camera zoomed back and Nancy saw the girl was not only blowing one guy, but as she bent over him another was behind her fucking her doggy style. The young starlet lifted her head off the swollen prick as she clasped it tightly and gave it a couple of quick strokes and a blast of cum shot up into her face. Seconds later the guy behind her, pulled his cock out of her, gripped it in his fist and pumped it rapidly until he shot a load of cum onto her ass. Then he used the head of his dick to smear the semen across one cheek.

"I take it back," she said, marveling at the masterpiece of timing they'd just witnessed. "I guess I haven't done everything that's on this video."

She'd expected a laugh or at least an amused chuckle from the kid, instead she heard a pained groan as he jumped up and ran from the room. She heard his bedroom door slam as she sat there bewildered. Waiting for him to return, she tried to figure out what she had said to cause him to react that way. After a minute or so she turned off the television, after five minutes or so she decided she had to go and check on him.

She went down the hallway and knocked on his door. When there was no answer she turned the knob, it was unlocked. She opened the door and looked in. Matt was lying on the bed face down, she noticed he'd changed his pants. Then it dawned on her; the kid had come in his pants. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah, I'm OK; just embarrassed." He sat up and shifted over, sitting next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry about all this."

"Don't be, it's all fairly normal. Just tell me one thing. You have a computer in here, you could have watched that DVD in private. Why'd you play it out in the living room?"

"Just wanted to see it on the bigger screen, I guess."

"Fair enough, but in here you could have, you know, taken care of yourself."

"You mean like jerking off? No, I don't do that."

"Nonsense, everybody does, especially men, young men even more so. It's better than creaming your jeans."

"You mean women do it too?"

"We've been known to." Nancy wasn't sure she liked the direction this was going in.

"How?"

Nancy closed her eyes in embarrassment and held up her fist, middle finger extended, as if she were flipping him off. Then she quickly jabbed the air three times in succession. She decided he could figure out what she meant, she wasn't going to put on a demonstration. What she didn't realize was that not only did he understand what she meant, but how much that gestured turned him on.

Sitting on the bed with a woman, even if she was a blood relative, talking about masturbation, all the while looking her over, inhaling her perfume, all this sent his sexual urges into high gear. Then when he saw her middle finger jabbing the air, imagining her fingering herself, it was almost more than he could bear. If he hadn't just ejaculated in his pants he probably would have come right there. All he could think of was how good it would be to climb on top of his aunt, shove his hard-on into her and fuck her silly, like the guys in that porn flick had done to those women.

Nancy, however, felt the conversation was over and it was time to leave. She reached out and patted him on the shoulder.

"All right, enough of this. What went on here is just between us. No need for guilt or embarrassment, just try to be a little discrete from now on."

Then she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Remembering something he'd seen in a movie, he waited until the last moment then turned his head to face her. Their lips briefly touched then Nancy jerked backwards, looking at him with an amused smile.

"Whoa, what was that?"

"I just wanted to kiss you," he answered shyly. "You know, like a thank you type of thing."

"Oh, if you wanted a kiss, anytime honey." She leaned back over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Anytime."

It had been a simple peck on the lips, affectionate but definitely non-sexual, at least to Nancy. To Matt, however, it was a first step as he longingly watched her walk away. After that he looked for excuses to kiss her; good morning, good bye, good night, thank you, anything he could dream up as long as they were alone. Nancy didn't notice the kisses were lasting longer and longer. She also didn't notice that his hands were getting busier and busier. They started out on her back, and then daily began to get lower and lower. Eventually one began to rest on her ass, but with such a light touch it almost seemed accidental, like he'd brushed against her inadvertently.

Then one night Nancy came home late. Walking down the hallway to her bedroom she heard strange moaning coming from Matt's room. Thinking he might be sick, she opened the door part way and looked in. He seemed to be asleep but the bedcovers were pulled back. She quietly walked over to the bed to see if he was alright. Everything seemed normal, she figured he must have been having a dream and had kicked the covers off. But in the dim light that came through the doorway, she saw his erect cock sticking out from the front of his pajamas. She could guess what type of a dream he was having.

Fascinated, her hand went down until her fingertips touched the stiff prick. Then she ran them slowly and gently up the length of his hard-on to its tip. It gave a throbbing jerk and she quickly pulled her hand away. Then she moved back towards the open door, looking back over her shoulder at him. Then she slowly closed the door and crept away. When the door shut, Matt opened his eyes and smiled. Reaching down he gripped his cock and began slowly pumping it. He was in seventh heaven.

Retreating to her own room, Nancy couldn't get the thought of Matt's erect prick out of her mind. The more she thought about it the more aroused she became. Quickly stripping down to her panties she slid into bed. Laying on her back her she shoved her hands into her underpants and began rubbing her pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her. When her finger slid between the slightly gaping lips and rubbed against her clitoris the sensations were intensified. Her left hand took over the task of manipulating her clit as her right moved lower until her middle finger reached her inner lips and pushed its way into her wet snatch. As she began twisting it in and out, it occurred to her that this was one of the fingers that had just stroked her nephew's throbbing boner. It was sort of like the kid was fucking her by proxy. She lay back and let her imagination run wild. The thought of an 18 year old's cock jamming itself into her cunt drove her over the top. She felt her pussy tighten as she began to come. She bit her lower lip to keep quiet as her orgasm rocked her. Then she fell asleep.

After that night nothing was quite the same between them. Outwardly there was no difference, but inside neither could get what happened out of their mind. Matt was obsessed with the memory of her hand caressing his cock. He'd never have guessed that she was the type to do something like that and had to wonder what else she was willing to do. Nancy remembered it also and every time she looked at Matt, in her mind she saw the image of his stiff prick poking out at her. But slowly, Matt became more daring and Nancy more accepting. Where he used to brush her ass with his hand, now he pressed it casually but firmly. Nancy responded by flexing her ass cheek letting him feel it jump under his palm. Looking at him with a shy smile, she watched his surprised reaction; it turned her on.

Slowly their playful affection got more and more serious until their exchange of kisses became blatantly sexual. No longer did they pretend their hands inadvertently touched each other, now they kissed face to face, freely touching each other with growing familiarity. Finally one day as they kissed each other good morning, lips pressed tightly, Matt's hands on her ass; Nancy pushed her tongue forward into his mouth. The shock of her tongue ramming past his lips, freely slithering around in his mouth had an immediate effect on him. His cock sprang to life as he pulled her hips tightly against himself. Nancy could feel his hard-on pressing against her stomach. She was as turned on as he was. Still, as aroused as she was, Nancy was shocked when the kiss ended and he suddenly blurted out;

"Aunt Nancy, can we, you know, do it?"

She couldn't believe what she'd just heard, it left her speechless.

"Please, I can't take it," he pleaded. "All I can think about is making love to you. Every time we're close to each other I keep thinking how hot you look, how much I want you, and I just can't take it. Please, I'll do anything you want, please."

This was something Nancy hadn't expected and wasn't sure what to do. She was turned on, hot, horny, and ripe for a fuck, but the kid was her nephew. It just wasn't right.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"No, never, but I want to so badly. Come on Aunt Nancy, please. Ever since the night you came into my room and rubbed my hard-on, all I can think about is doing it with you. And just now, that kiss, you must want it to. We've got time, Dad'll be gone all day."

Nancy was stunned, the little son of a bitch knew, he'd been awake that night. Damn, she only had herself to blame for all this. If only she hadn't felt him that night, and why did she French kiss him just now? And he was right, she did want to get nailed.

"Do you have any condoms? We would need to use them." When he shook his head no she told him, "If we were going to screw, you'd have to get some. That's not negotiable."

She had hoped the need for condoms would have defused the situation, at least for now. That it would give them time to calm down. She hadn't counted on Matt's eagerness.

"I'll go get some. Be right back." With that he headed out the door in his quest.

Nancy sat alone trying to figure out what to do. Obviously Matt wasn't going to calm down, she wasn't above fucking a younger man, but a nephew? He was a virgin, and it would be fun to be his first, but she should be the responsible adult not some hot to trot nympho. Then it occurred to her that she had no sex life since she'd arrived here. She'd given that up by trying to be respectable. Now she began to feel this family owed her some fun, so what the hell. When Matt came back, she was ready to roll. She'd decided she was going to fuck the kid. The fact that it was incest was now a turn on for her.

Matt stood in front of her, breathing heavily and sweating slightly holding a small white paper bag. The horny bastard had run all the way to the drug store and back. Nancy had to respect his enthusiasm, it was kind of a complement that he wanted her that badly. Also, in her mind, she had convinced herself that as long as they used condoms, it really wouldn't be incest anyway since no seminal fluids would be exchanged. It was more like using sex toys, only this toy was a latex covered cock rather than a vibrator, and the kid would get off while using it on her. It was the proverbial win-win situation.

Turning her back on him, Nancy looked back over her shoulder at him, raised her hand with index finger extended, and crooked it three times signaling him to follow. She then walked slowly down the hall to her bedroom, making sure her ass swayed seductively in front of him. Her sexuality was in high gear. Once in the bedroom she turned, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissed him passionately. He dropped the bag of condoms when her other hand went down to the front of his pants, pressing and rubbing the hard bulge straining to get free. He cock was rock hard; that was good because her pussy was already wet.

Stepping back, Nancy playfully tugged on his belt buckle. "OK young love, time to take it off."

Setting an example, she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it to the floor. Her bra quickly followed. She then walked over to the bed, looking at him as he watched her walk by. He continued to stare at her when she sat down on the bed and kicked out of her slippers. Undoing her slacks, she pushed them and her panties off. Then she lay down on her side, head propped up and resting in her hand.

"Come on, sweetie," she spoke lowly with a smile, "hurry before I change my mind."

That's when Matt realized he'd stopped undressing while gazing at her. He quickly resumed taking off his clothes. Once he was naked Nancy gestured to the bag holding the condoms.

"Put one on and we can get started."

She knew time was of the essence. He'd come in his pants watching that porno flick with her, so she knew he was going to unload quickly now, and she wanted him to at least get inside her before that happened. She watched as he fumbled with the condom, his hands trembling as he rolled it on. When he finished, she held out her arms to him, an invitation for him to join her on the bed. When he did Nancy embraced him, rolled onto her back pulling him on top of her. She kissed him, a brief but sensual kiss with her tongue jabbing deep into his mouth. She bent her knees up, pressing her thighs against his hips to direct him into position. Reaching between their bodies, Nancy held his hard-on between two fingers like a cigar as she guided to her waiting cunt. She felt a slight tickle as the reservoir tip of the condom brushed her cunt lips. Then she maneuvered it until it pressed against her inner labia.

"OK, Matt sweetie, go for it honey, push."

Enthusiastically, he thrust his hips forward, literally ramming his erect prick into her. The feel of his cock spearing into her, stretching her open, and filling her pussy forced a low moan from her. Wrapping her arms around him, she squeezed him tightly against herself. Once all the way in Matt began thrusting wildly, his swollen organ driving back and forth within her, thrilling her with every stroke. However, in only seconds she felt the throbbing inside her that signaled his orgasm. Nancy wasn't surprised, she'd known he would cum swiftly. She also knew young men had remarkable recuperative power at his age. This quick fucking could be viewed as an exquisite form of foreplay. After he slid off of her they both sat on the edge of the bed, Nancy watching as he removed the condom and dropped it into the waste basket.

"Holy shit, Aunt Nancy that was the most incredible thing I've ever done; un-fucking-believable." He leaned over for a kiss.

Nancy complied. Sucking first his lower lip between hers, her teeth lightly held it as her tongue whisked delicately across it. She repeated the process with his upper lip. Then she pressed her lips tightly against his. His tongue pushed into her mouth, he was learning. She sucked lightly on it, her own tongue stroking it. As they stayed like that, joined at the mouths, she felt his hand on her breast. He began massaging and squeezing it, perhaps a little rougher than she normally liked, but she knew and accepted that he was inexperienced and excited. Besides, she was too turned on at this point to complain.

Her hand slid down to feel his cock, it was erect and hard, but she didn't want to rush it. She cupped his balls and began joggling them. He moved his head back, ending the kiss with a groan. Her hand went back up to his cock, gripping it, squeezing and releasing it rapidly, her thumb rubbing the rough skin of its head. It was as hard as it was going to get. Normally Nancy like more foreplay than this, but this time she was in a hurry to get his prick back in her wet pussy. She was almost desperate to pick up where they had left off. The very thought of his youthful prick drilling into her again was foreplay enough; she was already close to orgasm.

"Another condom, sweetie, hurry."

Matt needed no encouragement. While Nancy lay back down on the bed, he quickly put the condom on his dick and was ready. This time he needed no physical guidance to get in position, he got between her thighs and lowered his hips towards her until she grasped his hard-on and lined it up with her waiting pussy. Unhesitatingly, he pushed eagerly into her. Nancy felt the physical thrill of her nephew's rigid prick burrowing into her hungry cunt again, it was a welcome return. This time his fervent thrusts were more deliberate, less frantic than the last time; another sign that he was learning.

The quick in and out motion of his swollen cock in her pussy was driving Nancy towards some type of sexual insanity; the more the throbbing boner pounded into her the more she wanted. All thoughts of incest faded, all she cared about was the massive orgasm that was about to explode. It hit her like a tidal wave of passion. Muscles tightening, she felt her cunt clamping and relaxing around Matt's prick as she sobbed out loudly. She drifted off in a flood of ecstasy, lying there enjoying every motion of the hard-on inside her. Finally she heard him groan as he came. Withdrawing from her, he lay down beside her. Weakened by her orgasm, Nancy lay motionless briefly before finding her voice.

"Oho, good job Matty, good job!"

She didn't want to get up. She would have preferred to lay there and sleep, but she knew she had to move on. Slowly she got off the bed.

"Let's go sweetie, that's all for today. Gotta get dressed and get moving." As they dressed, Matt couldn't get the phrase "all for today" out of his mind, hoping there would be more tomorrow.

The next day Matt anxiously waited until they were alone, with a pocket full of condoms. When Nancy gave him their usual morning kiss, he couldn't contain himself.

"Aunt Nancy, do you think we'll have some, ah, you know, time together today?"

"Of course," she smiled at him, "count on it. I thought we'd try something a little different today, if you're up to it."

"I guess so, what is it?"

"Didn't those people in your porno flick ever go down on each other?" She gave him a wink.

She could tell by the look on his face he was game. They returned to her bedroom and quickly disrobed. He took the condoms from his pants and set them on her nightstand. Grabbing one, Nancy pushed him to the edge of the bed.

"Sit down, honey, sit down and enjoy."

Nancy knelt down between his spread knees and began to put condom on his already erect dick. It jumped to full attention as her fingers rolled the condom down its shaft. Nancy had never sucked anybody off who was wearing a rubber, but she'd heard that it could be done. Taking the head in her mouth, she felt the rim through the latex. Pressing her tongue against it firmly, she ran it back and forth. When it jumped slightly she knew she was having an effect. Then she began to lower her head, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. When the reservoir end brushed against the back of her throat she gagged slightly, her head involuntarily lurched forward, forcing his prick all the way in. Controlling her gag reflex, she slowly pulled back, her tongue constantly moving side to side across his rubber covered hard-on. She repeated this several times before he came. She could feel the condom balloon slightly in her mouth as it filled with cum, she found that arousing.

Raising her head up, she looked at his penis, the reservoir was full and she could see where his cum had been forced down between the latex and his dick. Then looking up she tipped her head and asked, "Enjoy?"

"Oh hell yes, what's next?"

"First, clean yourself off," she responded, pulling a roll of paper towels from under the bed. "Then it's my turn."

Nancy got on the bed, shoulders against the head board, legs spread wide, and knees bent. She slid a pillow under her hips, raising them up. He would have complete access to her open pussy. As she watched him wiping his semi-erect dick off, Nancy began to rub her box, stroking herself gently. She could feel herself getting wetter.

"OK sweetie, just like in that fuck flic." Her hand patted her crotch invitingly.

She watched as her nephew moved to the foot of the bed and crawled on, pausing when he reached her moist cunt lips. Slowly he lowered his face to it and began licking. His tongue running up and down the length or her slit sent delightful shivers of pleasure down her spine. Sliding her hands down between his face and her crotch, her fingertips went into the gap in her pussy and pulled the lips apart, revealing the angry pink interior.

"Matt," she gasped, "don't be afraid to spread me open. The inside is more sensitive, honey. Use your thumbs, hold them apart."

Matt obeyed willingly, his thumbs replaced her fingers as his tongue began delightfully irritating the delicate interior flesh of her pussy. She jerked slightly and gasped out when he hit her clitoris. Instinctively he concentrated on it driving her into a sexual frenzy. Nancy laid there, slumped back, moaning with every exhaled breath, her hips squirming as his tongue tortured her clit, sending her into an orgasmic oblivion. She was aware of nothing beyond her physical pleasure. She felt her body relaxing as her orgasm subsided. Gently, she stroked his hair.

"That was great, honey, thank you," she whispered. She knew he would get even better at this with practice, and she would be willing to give him all the practice he needed.

Watching as he got off the bed, she realized what an awkward position he had been in, lying on the bed with his legs sticking off the end. It must have been a sight. She also got a view of his throbbing boner pointing at her. Without a word Nancy pulled the pillow out from under her and slid down on the bed, legs still spread wide. Reaching over to the nightstand she picked up a condom and held it out to him. Her nephew needed no encouragement; he took it, ripped open the wrapper, and applied it.

Climbing on the bed, he positioned himself over her, one hand holding his cock tightly. Nancy recognized he was going to try to stick it in her unassisted. Patiently she felt a couple of misplaced pokes, then he hit his mark as the head of his dick went half way in. Releasing his stiff cock, he flexed his hips forward and his prick tunneled deep into her sopping cunt. As his cock began plunging vigorously in and out of her, she crossed her ankles behind his legs twisting her pussy towards him matching him stroke for stroke. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, savoring the feel of his hard-on lurching deep into her.

Her senses, awakened by her previous orgasm, quickly reacted to Matt's ardent love making. Nancy's high pitched moaning marked the second wave of ecstatic pleasure coursing through her. She grasped him in sexual desperation until she felt the palpitations of his cock in her cunt as he came. They lay there quietly clutching each other tightly, lost blissfully in their post coital thoughts. Finally, they began to stir. Nancy felt her nephew's prick sliding out of her as he got up. Slowly she sat up, forearms resting on her bent knees, thinking to herself that this whole incest thing was working out pretty well. She leaned over and kissed him. Their lips pressed tightly, their tongues caressing each other, but no other parts of their bodies touching. It seemed to be one of the most sensuous, titillating kisses of her life.

The next morning, Nancy was as eager to continue their little affair as he was. She knew he would be going to college in the fall, and was determined to get the most out of him over what remained of the summer. So, when he came for his morning kiss she wasted no time. Taking him by the hand she let him straight to his bedroom. Closing the door behind them, she went over and grabbed the chair in front of his computer and turned it around. Then she kissed him on the lips.

"Can I count on you for another lap job, like yesterday?"

"Yeah, hell yeah," he answered.

Undoing her slacks, Nancy pushed them down along with her panties. She sat down on the chair and finished removing them. Wearing only a tee shirt, she slid forward, spreading her thighs wide; Matt knelt down between them. He leaned forward and his tongue began softly stroking her pussy, awakening her carnal impulses. She felt him press her cunt lips apart and his tongue quickly attack the tender, ripe interior. Her stomach muscles began to rhythmically contract and relax as he lapped her, his tongue running across her clitoris repeatedly.

"Use your finger, sweetie, finger fuck me."

Matt quickly obeyed, shoving his middle finger into her aching snatch. She felt it twisting and bending inside her as it explored the interior of her juicing pussy. She was beside herself, her head hanging back and to the side as she gasped for breath. Nancy knew she was going to come momentarily. It was almost unbearable waiting for it to happen, then suddenly a shiver passed through her followed by the feeling of total ecstasy as her orgasm rocked her body. She moaned and sobbed loudly as the feeling of sheer pleasure held her in its grip. Even Matt had felt what had happened, raising himself up, he rested his cheek against Nancy's lower abdomen and rubbing her thighs. She responded by stroking his head softly, like one would do with a cat or dog.

"Was it good, Aunt Nancy?" Foolish question; he already knew the answer. Nancy replied mutely with a pleased, complacent humming sound.

Slowly Nancy started gathering her sex shattered emotions together. Lifting his head up, she smiled at him.

"Have any condoms left?"

He straightened up, fumbling in his pocket and pulled out a strip of three still attached to each other. Holding them up, he looked at her eagerly. Then, playfully teasing him, she asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.