Teresa Scalia: Main Street Malfunction - Cover

Teresa Scalia: Main Street Malfunction

by obo

Copyright© 2016 by obo

Humor Story: Middle school principal plays cruel joke and suffers consequences

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Spanking   .

Kathy Benson sat in Roxanne Starr's office at the Gentleman's Club. Roxanne was seated behind her desk and the two of them were in a deep conversation.

"I really think it's time for me to change careers." Kathy told Roxanne. "I'm really interested in getting back into education. And there's a position open right here in town that I'm qualified for. I really don't want to relocate." Prior to her career as an exotic dancer and part-time magician's assistant, Kathy was a middle school phys ed teacher. And a favorite of Chad Anderson and Dominic Scalia Jr.

Roxanne paused and took this in for a moment. "If that's what you want to do, then you should go for it. You've always been a good employee for me and you'll always have a place with me."

"Thanks Roxanne, that's very sweet of you. One thing I'm a bit uncertain about is what to put on my resume for the time I've spent working for you. I can't very well put down exotic dancer, can I?" Kathy said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Why don't you simply put down that you were working in retail? After all for the last two months you've been clerking in the shop downtown." Roxanne had recently expanded her business ventures by opening a lingerie shop in the main business district of town. She also had become quite active with the Junior Chamber of Commerce. To be sure Roxanne still operated the Gentleman's Club, but the main street shop gave her an increased level of legitimacy in the business community.

"That's a great idea. I'll do that. Thank you Roxanne for all you've done for me." Kathy rose to leave and Roxanne stepped out from behind her desk. The two women gave each other a friendly hug and Kathy left the office.

As Roxanne walked back to her chair and sat down she thought "I hope this works out for her. She really is a sweet kid, but there are too many people in this town that know her history."

Flash forward two weeks, the scene is Principal Michelle Smithson's office. Michelle was at her desk skimming through a stack of resumes for the open phys ed instructor position at her school.

"My God this is tedious." Michelle thought. "All these dewy eyed, idealistic, babies fresh out of college. And I have to pick through the piles." Michelle picked up another resume from the stack and scanned the cover letter. "Finally somebody with some experience. And at this school!" Michelle read the cover letter more thoroughly, of course the name Kathy Benson meant nothing to her. Michelle folded back the cover letter to go over the accompanying resume. Kathy had created a very complete resume. So complete that she had included a picture of herself at the top. Michelle looked at the picture and was sure she had seen this woman someplace before. "Where have I seen her? I know I've seen this girl someplace, not at school, someplace else." Then it dawned on her. "Is this the little bitch that Teresa fought with at the fundraiser?" Of course, Michelle was referring to the encounter Teresa Scalia had with Kathy Benson during the magician's act. The dustup had ended with both women divested of their clothes and Kathy bent over a table receiving a sound bare bottomed spanking from Teresa. Michelle picked up her phone and speed dialed Teresa.

"Hello Michelle what's going on?"

"Teresa I've got a question for you. I hate to bring up any bad memories, but do you know the name of that sleaze magician's assistant?"

"Sure I know her name. It's Kathy Benson. Although she may have a stage name for her stripper act, I don't know."

"Well sweetie, this will interest you. She's applied for a teaching position here at the school. Seems she was an education major and actually had one year's experience here before I took over from old Ms. Abercrombie."

"She did teach one year at the school before she took up stripping, I can verify that. What did she put on her resume for the years she's been collecting dollar bills in her G string?"

"It says here she's been in retail."

"Retail!? What a joke! The only thing she's been selling is her ass. I'll give her credit that takes gall. I'm sure you'll just ignore her application."

"Oh Teresa there's no way I'd hire her. But you know I might just have her come in for an interview and have a little fun with her. You know string her along, build up her hopes and then knock the pins right out from underneath her and send her out the door."

"Michelle you are wicked. I'd love to listen in on this."

"I tell you what, I'll schedule the interview and you can hide in the coat closet while I talk to her. You just have to promise to be quiet and not laugh out loud until I'm done with her. Deal?"

"You're on my dear, just let me know time and date."

Both Michelle and Teresa smiled with more than a touch of evil pleasure in what they had planned for Kathy Benson.

A few days later Teresa Scalia walked in to Michelle Smithson's office.

"Oh Teresa this is going to be fun. The little skank should be here any moment. I've got a chair for you in the closet. You can keep the door cracked, but don't let her hear you make any sound."

Teresa looked at the set up and smiled with glee. She would be located to Michelle's left and directly behind her. And would be able to see Kathy Benson's reaction to Michelle's interview.

"Michelle this will be perfect." said Teresa.

The desk intercom buzzed and Michelle answered. "Yes, what is it?"

"Your 2 PM interview is here." replied Michelle's secretary.

Motioning to Teresa to conceal herself in the closet, Michelle told the secretary to show the interviewee in. Teresa was just closing the closet door when Michelle's office door opened and Kathy Benson walked in. Kathy was looking very professional wearing a fitted black pantsuit with a mint green blouse under the coat.

"Good afternoon Principal Smithson. My name is Kathy Benson and thank you for this opportunity to meet with you." Kathy greeted Michelle.

"Thank you for coming in Ms. Benson. Your resume seems quite complete. I've a few questions for you regarding your background in education."

A rather normal interview ensued for the next fifteen minutes. Teresa was becoming quite bored cooped up in the closet. Then the subject came to work experience.

"According to your documentation you were actively teaching for a year and then for the past two years you were engaged in retail sales. Why did you leave our school?" Michelle queried.

Kathy thought carefully about a response. She assumed that Michelle knew nothing about the incident at the swimming pool with Teresa and Barbara Anderson during her first year of teaching. She also wanted to maintain a degree of vagueness regarding her "retail experience".

"I enjoyed my first year teaching, but I plunged right into the field after college. I thought I needed to do some other things to broaden my experience." Kathy thought she was being very convincing.

"I see" said Michelle. "What exactly were your responsibilities while you were working in retail?"

Kathy squirmed uncomfortably in her chair, crossing and recrossing her legs trying to come up with a satisfactory response. Meanwhile from her vantage point in the closet, Teresa broke into a grin at seeing Kathy under the gun.

"Most of my responsibilities were delivering goods and services." Kathy said succinctly.

"Could you be more specific please. Exactly what types of goods and services did you provide?" Michelle asked.

"I, oh, oh" Kathy was struggling for an answer and then remembered her time in the lingerie shop. "I was a sales clerk in the Smart Shop lingerie store on Main Street." Kathy mentally breathed a sigh of relief thinking her response would satisfy Michelle. Michelle was enjoying Kathy's discomfort and was ready to press on.

"You were at the Smart Shop for two years?" Michelle questioned, beginning to sound like a prosecuting attorney. "I know for a fact that store has only been open for four or five months." Teresa suppressed a giggle as she knew Michelle was heading in for the kill.

Kathy was really beginning to get nervous about being caught in a lie. "Well I might have my dates somewhat confused I guess."

Michelle rose from her chair and stepped around to the front of her desk directly in front of the seated Kathy. Crossing her arms over her chest, Michelle gave Kathy a stern look.

"Ms. Benson let's cut through all the crap. I know very well what you been doing for the past two years. Which is basically prostituting yourself. And if you think for a minute I would hire a stripper to be an educator in my school you are beyond delusional. You made the choice, now live with it. You'll never get a job in education again."

Kathy was shocked. She now realized that Michelle had done nothing but string her along so she could humiliate her. She rose from her chair. As she stood up Teresa walked out of the closet laughing.

"You foolish little twit. How naïve can you be. And you have the audacity to try to influence young minds after showing your bare assets to the world."

Shocked by Teresa's sudden appearance Kathy had a flash of memories from the magic show and how Teresa had punished her. Kathy's hands instinctively flew to her backside and covered her cute tush. Kathy didn't know what to say. She was caught in a lie and told that her aspirations to return to education were futile. Her future was destined to be on the stage in a G string. Michelle grabbed Kathy's upper arm and pushed her towards the door.

"To use the common vernacular of your profession, regarding your future as a teacher, you're fucked. Now I suggest you get out of my office and go back to your bar. Collect a few dollar bills while you're at it." Michelle mocked.

Kathy resented Michelle's mocking tone and shove towards the door. She pulled her arm away from Michelle's grasp lightly brushing her lower arm across Michelle's face.

"Don't you dare strike me!" said Michelle. With that Michelle came around with a roundhouse right hand slap fully on Kathy's left cheek. Teresa hurried around the desk to assist Michelle if needed. Stunned by the blow and seeing that she was at a distinct disadvantage Kathy made for the door. As she left she turned and gave a parting remark.

"I may not be an educator ever again, but I've learned today who the real bitches are. Thanks for the enlightenment." With that Kathy left the office in tears.

Tearfully Kathy related all the events to a very sympathetic Roxanne. She comforted Kathy as best she could and told her that she could continue working in the shop if she wished or could return to dancing, where the money was much better than salesgirl wages. Kathy determined that her dancing days were behind her and chose to stay at the shop. One thing about Roxanne Starr was that she was extremely loyal to her employees and would not forget the wrong that Michelle Smithson had committed. It was just a matter time before Roxanne would have an opportunity for some payback. That opportunity presented itself more quickly than Roxanne could've hoped.

Michelle Smithson's middle school, in partnership with the Main Street merchants, was kicking off the new school year with a food drive to benefit the local food pantry. The collection point was a van bodied straight truck parked in the Main Street business district. The final day of the drive was to include a brief performance by the middle school marching band complete with cheerleaders and this year's football team. The goal was to fill the truck completely. Of course, Michelle oversaw the entire operation. She stationed herself near the truck to be sure that things were correctly packed and the goal was met.

Meanwhile inside the Smart Shop, Roxanne, Kathy, and Maria Ramirez were going over the inventory. "I think I'm ready for a break. Anyone want to go out and see how the food truck is doing?" asked Roxanne.

"Sure I'll go." said Kathy. "You mind watching the store by yourself Maria?"

"No problem go-ahead it's been slow anyway. And this job is just about done." Maria replied.

Roxanne and Kathy went through the front door of the shop. Both women were dressed casually. Jeans and blouses were the order of the day. Truth be told Roxanne outfit was little more flamboyant. She sported a tight pair of skinny jeans complete with knee-high boots. The collection truck was parked directly in front of the Smart Shop's entrance.

Main street had been blocked off and the marching band was struggling through one of their repertoire of marches. The football team was assembled on the other side of the street. There was a good crowd gathering for the finale of the food drive. Quite possibly more than 200. The two ladies walked around to the rear of the truck so they could see inside the cargo area. The truck was equipped with a powered liftgate. Items could be loaded onto the platform and then lifted vertically to the level of the truck bed. The gate then folded vertically in transport position for when the truck was on the road. This liftgate will figure significantly in events to come. Michelle had her back to the sidewalk as Roxanne and Kathy came around the end of the truck. Kathy spotted Michelle immediately. "Roxanne, that's Principal Smithson over there." Kathy gestured toward her and stopped in her tracks. Roxanne took a moment to look over the woman who had so cruelly hurt her employee. That day Michelle was wearing an ankle length formfitting blue/gray sundress. The cut of the dress closely followed her curves from her bust over her waist and down her generous hips. Over the sundress Michelle wore a slightly faded waist length denim jacket. Michelle's strawberry blond hair fell naturally to her shoulders. Roxanne could see that Principal Smithson was well filled out in the derrière department and was postulating on her bust line.

"So that's the high and mighty administrator" thought Roxanne. "She certainly is a curvy thing." Roxanne looked to Kathy and said "Come on let's take a look in the truck. Don't worry about her." The ladies then walked around directly behind the truck to view the contents. Michelle was still facing away from them and did not know of their presence. Michelle was finishing a conversation with the parents of one of her students when she heard someone call out.

"Michelle, hello!" Michelle looked to her left and saw her friend and confidant Teresa Scalia and her husband walking up to her. When Kathy saw Teresa she froze. Memories flooded back of their conflict during the magic show. A reaction to the stinging recollection she had of Teresa.

"Roxanne that's Teresa Scalia." Kathy whispered.

"Oh I know Mrs. Scalia very well, don't worry about her." Roxanne replied.

Teresa and Michelle engaged in some small talk while Dominic stood by. Teresa looked over Michelle's shoulder and spotted Roxanne and Kathy. "Don't look now Michelle, but right behind you is that little tramp Kathy Benson and her equally sleazy employer Roxanne Starr."

"You don't say" coyly said Michelle as she made a slow turn.

"I don't know why they're here. Let's send them on their way. We don't need them sullying this event." Teresa suggested. Michelle and Teresa took a step towards Roxanne and Kathy, but Teresa was stopped short when Dominic grasped her arm.

"Not this time my proud beauty. You're not starting anything today. We're leaving now." Dominic said with a confident authority. With a firm grip on Teresa's upper arm he hauled her away from the truck towards the parking area. "Let me go Dominic!" Teresa protested. Dominic was having none of it, made no verbal reply to Teresa's complaints and continued to take her back to the parking lot and away from the scene. "I'll call you later." Teresa called out as she departed.

Michelle was a bit taken aback at Dominic's actions. However, she decided that strippers and strip club owners did not belong at her event and she was going to take some corrective action. She walked directly to Kathy and Roxanne. "Might I ask what you two are doing here?" Michelle said.

"Just checking out how the donations were adding up. As if I need to provide you with any explanation." Roxanne countered as she stepped forward to confront Michelle. With her high-heeled boots Roxanne was close to 5'10" tall, considerably taller than Michelle who was lucky to make 5' 6" in her wedge sandals.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.