Harry and Lucy - Cover

Harry and Lucy

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Act 3

Dramatic Sex Story: Act 3 - A stage script in 3 acts for amateur production.

Caution: This Dramatic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging  

H: Your wife is looking mighty fine in that dress, Doc, I bet you two have a lot of fun taking it off when you get back home.

L: Strange you never say things about me like that, Honey. You used to compliment me all the time when we were first married.

H: Ancient history, my dear, my memory of those days are fading with age.

S: I am sure he was only joking, Lucy. I don’t mind guys looking at my ass. My hubby knows I will behave when he is not around.

R: I’m not all that sure about that, dear. The milkman sees you every other day and he really looks fit and ready. Lord knows what you are up to as soon as I leave for work.

S: (Blushing) Please, not in front of others, dear. I know how to keep my panties up at all times. (Harry smiles at her selective memory and wonders how faithful she really is underneath that false front of loyalty.) L: Don’t you care what I am doing when you are out, honey? I could be humping half the neighborhood and you wouldn’t say a single word.

R: I didn’t mean to cause a scene, baby. You might be vanilla and missionary is your middle name, but you know how to take care of business when the moment of truth is here.

H: (moves over to the love seat where Serena is sitting and sits beside her causing Lucy to turn green with envy.) All I can say, Doc is you got a nice little package here and you need to keep it on the shelf away from the guys who are just dying to get into her pants. (He pats her thigh and Serena is flustered at the touch feeling tingles running up and down her spine at the thought of Harry humping her doggie style from behind.) L: (She sits on Randy’s lap just to pay Harry back for his risqué talk and free hands all over Serena’s legs and backside.) Well, Doc, I guess we have got each other for the evening if I am any judge of Harry’s libido he is aiming straight for your little wife. When I say aiming, I mean for her pretty little ass and not her mortal soul.

S: let me fix you a real special martini, Harry. You can watch me but don’t try to steal my ingredients because it is an old family recipe.

R: Don’t let him interrogate you, dear. He is really good at that. Just let him feel you up and that is all he needs to make his day.

L: If there is any feeling up going on around here, I want to be part of it, Mister. Do you have inquisitive fingers or is that all talk and no action?

(Lucy watches her husband and Randy’s spouse move out to the kitchen and she quickly raises her skirt above her thighs and turns sideways to Randy and offers him free access to her goodies. Her still attractive pussy and ass cheeks are too tempting for him and he begins to roam all over her well-tended flesh like young lover boy looking for some action.) (Out in the kitchen, which is hidden from the audience, sounds of female moaning is heard and Lucy guides Randy’s hands to her feminine folds for some in-depth activities.) (Randy playfully spanks Lucy’s backside and she starts to go into a spasmodic series of little seizures that start deep down inside her cunt and move outwards to all her limbs.) R: Get those panties down, Lucy, lets see if you are really juicy like Harry likes to tell every guy at the club.

L: I need it bad, Randy. Don’t disappoint me. I am certain my Harry is giving your unfaithful spouse the works out in the kitchen and we both know it in our bones.

R: I am afraid you are right, dear lady, she has already started down that road and there is no going back. In fact, she was talking to me about us four having a nice get together in a four-way orgy sometime real soon.

L: I don’t know about an orgy, but I bet she is getting it doggie style from my husband right now. He likes to give it to his new female interests in that position because it allows him to stick his fingers up her brown eye and see the look in their eyes when he starts to explore their rectal highway.

R: That sounds like a nice way to get acquainted Lucy my love. Would you like a little sample?

L: Yes, please, Doc, give it to me nice and hard. I have to tell you I like the size and the thickness right up front. Unfortunately, even some of the big boys with lots of meat don’t know how to use it the right way.

R: Perhaps if you suck it a little to start us off, you will get used to the feel of my cock and we can get this show on the road.

L: Aren’t you the naughty boy. I bet your wifey gets a lot of laughs from you in the midnight hours.

R: I will make a deal with you. You don’t mention my wife and I promise to not mention your husband and where he is right now and what he is probably doing to my submissive twat of a wife.

L: That’s a deal big boy and after I get down on my knees and get down to brass tacks, you must promise to stick that big thing all the way up my bum and don’t take it out until I have a nice orgasm.

(The lights on stage left dim down to black with Lucy’s head bobbing in Randy’s crotch and him pulling her hair to keep her head up high to let him see her face as she gobbled his dick) (That is quickly followed by the lights turning up on stage right and the audience sees Serena standing on a chair reaching up to get a bottle from the top shelf. Harry has his arms wrapped around her hips and his face is buried in the gap of her backside inhaling her scent with his arousal getting hotter by the minute.) S: Harry, dear, do be a pet and give me a little boost. Oh, my God, Harry not with your nose. Use your hands, love and I will get that brandy in the back. It looks like it is a pre-war year if I am not mistaken.

H: Be careful, my pretty, don’t get your knickers in a knot.

S: Oh, Harry, you make me laugh. Do you mean these knickers?

(Serena lifts her skirt and displays her Union Jack panties which were high rise and showing lots of cheek skin in the rear. Harry reaches down and pulls them up and gives her a pulsating wedgie that makes her giggle and then moan at the way the fabric rubbed her brown eye and her feminine folds.) H: I don’t know if I should salute or pull them down, dear Serena.

S: If it were my husband making that decision, he would have your wife’s panties down around her ankles right about now.

H: I hope your husband likes to stick it up the rear door. My wife is addicted to anal except with me, of course.

S: (Laughing, she takes Harry’s hand and places it on her backside. Then, she rubs it up into her crack and tells him, “You mean right there, Mister?) My Randy is constantly pestering me to spread my cheeks for him and all I really want is a stiff dick in my pussy making me have a proper orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.