Partners in Paradise - Cover

Partners in Paradise

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Fiction Story: Chapter 8 - In the midst of war, 2 survivors try to stay alive behind enemy lines hoping that time and fate are on their side. starting this story again after a long delay. Apologies to readers. Please be patient.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Female   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Sheila stood under the tingling fall of the water from above and knew it was cleansing but probably unable to wash away the guilt of copulating with her Patrick on the sandy beach beneath their feet.

Patrick was mostly submerged in the water and he avoided eye contact with her because he knew their coupling was a result of his terrible need for female flesh and his choices had been narrowed down to only her beautiful body as his sounding board.

He was confused in both body and spirit because he considered the young and vibrant nun as his partner in isolation and the closest of friends forever. Sure, he was in lust with her but he was wise enough to know it was his penis thinking for him and not his sense of logic that saw no future in banging a bride of Christ. Patrick knew he was not a very religious person and although he respected his religious rearing he still was under control of his instincts that told him Sheila was a beautiful female and that she wanted it and needed it just as badly as him even though she was bound by her vow of chastity.

He had watched her being abused and raped repeatedly by the Japanese soldiers with obscene humiliations reserved for a white skinned female with a sensuous nature hidden deep inside her suffering exterior. The higher-ranking officers were a bit nervous about the ceremonies. It was unfortunate, but they knew it was good for the morale of their men and they allowed them to continue as they drank their rice wine and thought about their wives and daughters back home nice and safe in cities like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It made them feel good to think of their loved ones away from the death and destruction of a worldwide combat zone that drained the Imperial soldiers of their humanity or any degree of moral right or wrong away from home.

From his hiding place, Patrick had fondled his long bayonet and had fantasies of cutting off the heads and the dicks of the offending soldiers. He could see his terrible vengeance even as they slammed into the defenseless white woman as she kept her position down on her knees and elbows. He watched her taking their constant insertions with grace and dignity even in the degrading moment of accepting their man juice in one of her openings. The fact that it was out in public where her disgrace was revealed to one and all must have filled the poor woman with despair and frustration at the helplessness of her captive situation but she managed to keep her verbal response to a minimum unless forced to respond.

Patrick knew they had to stay on their toes even though the Japanese forces had left the island for some unknown destination. It was always possible that they would turn around and come back in the dead of night to surprise them off guard. He understood it would probably mean his immediate execution for the several bodies he had left in odd places when he had no choice but to take like in order to preserve his and Sheila’s lives in order to survive. After all, he was a Marine and that was his job but he saw no benefit to stirring up the enemy when they were so far outnumbered there was really no contest.

At those times of chaos and stress, they hid down in the deepest part of the underground tunnel he had built to escape the frequent patrols that crisscrossed the island in random pattern leaving him no choice but to take drastic measures to survive.

The scenario at the beautiful waterfall was unforgettable but he had also pressed his body up tight with Sheila’s lovely female form in the absolute dark of the tiny cave and tunnel and with minute movements of his groin and legs he speared her feminine folds from behind without any words to interfere with the magic of the sensuous moment in time.

Only her muffled whimpers and his grunts of satisfaction filled the dark air around them and he did his best to make as little noise as possible just in case some enemy ears might hear them outside.

Even now, with them gone, they hid inside the close quarters of the black tunnel huddled together like two peas in a pod. They were inside a quilted bed covering stolen from the Japanese. Of course, they were both stark naked because their body heat is what kept them alive on these chilly nights. Unfortunately, it would often lead to Patrick having a rock hard erection and he was not at all hesitant about rubbing it on Sheila’s soft skin in the dark. She gasped as she felt the tip of his ten inch dick touch her feminine folds and she reached down with her hand to guide it to her vaginal entrance to assist him in his sinful fumbling in the dark.

She was soaking wet down there and she knew Patrick would realize immediately just how bad she had to have it.

Sheila silently recited her prayers under her breath and consciously attempted to open up for her male partner spraying him with some of her female juices in the process.

She had continuously prayed when she was being raped as well but it was a different type of prayer. That one was a prayer of sacrifice and a request for forgiveness in the tiny sparks of pleasure that the Japanese rude fingers and cocks gave her in her down on all fours position. She held her face up for the gift of liquid spunk that they seemed to offer as some sort of tribute to her femininity and perhaps even to degrade her further in her own eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.