Joanie and the Junkyard - Cover

Joanie and the Junkyard

Copyright© 2016 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story was told to me by Joanie who, with her sister Katie went looking for lust in the wrong place. Happening into a biker bar they get more than they bargained for. Kidnapped by the "Wrecking Crew" they become reluctant weekend "guests" of the gang, being initiated into the Wrecking Crew Auxiliary, a group of 100 plus girls that, over the years, underwent the rigorous initiation by Bull, Riff and their West Texas Hog Club. Joanie goes on to become an escort, working conventions

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   True Story  

Back in Rocky’s Bar, I asked her, “So they drugged you?

“They drugged us all right. The next thing I knew I was lying on a big round waterbed. There was a black Hunter Douglas ceiling fan going round and round. It made me feel like my face was following it round and round. Bull was standing with his back to me straddling my left leg, pulling on my cowboy boot.

“Put your foot on my ass Joanie and push,” he said. I felt like I was suspended in a fog. “DO IT, baby,” he commanded. I pushed on his ass, and he worked off my boot and then did the same thing with the right boot. He turned around, leaned down, and peeled my jeans over my butt and off my legs. “Raise your ass, baby,” he said.

I lifted my ass off the bed, and he stripped my panties. “Beautiful,” he whispered. “Give me your hands Darlin.”

I complied and he pulled my body to a sitting position. I was so limp that I slumped as he pulled up my lime green sleeveless top. He had to hold me up to keep me from falling back.

“Raise your arms, sweetie.”

When I lifted my arms he shucked them off. Reaching behind my back he unhooked my bra. As I felt my titties giving way to gravity Bull commanded, “Lay back,” and my back plopped on the cushiony buoyancy of the waterbed. I felt like I was floating on a rubber mat in a lake. But I didn’t feel threatened, I was in a fog. I felt comfortable, just not in control of myself. While things weren’t exactly clear I felt good. And Bull, as big as he was didn’t seem to me that he would do anything to hurt me. He was looking down from a Godlike height.

The way he told me to put Bull told me to put my feet on the edge of the bed was as if a mother was coaxing a young child to help position herself while having a diaper changed. I wanted to help out and put my heels on the board that held the waterbed. “Spread your legs, Darlin.” I complied while watching his eyes going from my mound to my titties, to my face then back between my legs. “Open your pussy for me, baby.” Feeling special I pulled my labia apart. Bull’s lips puckered and he made a high-pitched whistle.

Sitting across the table from her at Rocky’s bar I asked, “What were you thinking?”

“His dominance was like catnip. Keeping my pussy open with my fingers I wanted to please him. “Tits and Clits,” he murmured with a satisfied chuckle, “They’re so fucking beautiful ... and each one is different in their own way.”

He straightened up and worked the metal button of his Levi’s through the buttonhole, casually unzipped them, and pushed them down, stepping out. There was this incredible bulge, a huge floppiness in his boxers, something so large that I thought I was hallucinating. Pushing his boxers down and off he stood in front of me completely naked with his log of a cock protruding so imposingly that it looked surreal.

With unbelievable charm, he said, “Kiss it, baby.”

Like in a dream I kissed it lovingly. I have to tell you Peter that sucking cock was nothing new to me. I was a married woman whose husband’s penis had been in my mouth hundreds of times ... all of it, many times deep in my throat. I loved it most of the time. The problem I had with Bull’s was that the head of his cock alone looked like it was too big for my mouth. Tentatively, I gingerly touched the precum in his slit, an amount I couldn’t even imagine in my husband’s.

“Come on Joanie,” he said as he put his hand on the back of my head, gently encouraging me forward, “open up; it’s fit in all the other women’s mouths, even the little ones. You’ll do fine.” His demeanor and his hypnotic eyes made me want to try.

I remember opening my lips, licking them, and skating them over his bulbous head. Though I was amazed at how big it was, he was right though. I felt like my lips would be stretching uncomfortably, but it went inside easily. He pulled my head to him, and I felt his huge bulk sliding over my tongue until it felt like this huge plum was touching the back of my throat. When I gagged he pulled back to allow enough room for me to breathe and in a soothing voice said, “This is for me Joanie-J, I’m just gonna fuck your mouth for a bit and cum, ok?”

The way he said it, his cock plugging my mouth, I looked obediently into his eyes and nodded yes. Slow and easy he moved his immenseness inside my mouth. To my amazement, the shock of his size passed quickly as the head of his cock moved and finally bumped gently against my soft pallet. I found myself enjoying the way his bulky, warm flesh felt as it slid over my tongue and filled my mouth so fully. I made a trough in my tongue to create a cradle for it to slide in, then moved my tongue forward and back hoping to enhance his pleasure.

“That’s IT, baby,” the big man coaxed “yes Joanie that’s GOOD, INCREDIBLY good. You’re such a sweetie.”

With his left hand, he caressed my head, combing his fingers through my hair. With his right hand, he fondled my cheek, my neck, and under my chin. All the while, as he held my eyes with him, he smiled and sighed, gently as he fucked my mouth.”


“Excuse me, Joanie,” Peter said. “When you began you told me that you never told this story to anybody else. Yet you are telling it in such incredible detail that it sounds as if you have told it over and over again.”

“I was afraid you might think I’m bullshitting you, Peter. But I’m not. And as far as the detail is concerned ... well, being raped is something a girl never forgets. You can ask Katie about that. But the way it happened and the amount of time it lasted is something that is in my mind like a photograph. I don’t need to tell it a lot. It’s just there. Shall I go on? Or are you tired of it already?

‘No, no Joanie, I’m fascinated. I just can’t get over how precisely you’re telling. You should be a writer. I’m sorry I interrupted. Please go on.”

“Where was I? Oh...”

“Bull’s nostrils flared as he grew more excited. His lips looked like a small oval as he whispered, “yes, yes, YES.” With my head sandwiched between his hands, he started pumping faster. As his ginormous prick moved relentlessly I felt the strong pulse of his heart in it beating in my mouth. He muttered, “I’m almost there Joanie,” between his clenched teeth, “yes, baby I’m, I’m all ... most THERE.” His body tensed. “I’m gonna cum in your mouth honey, k?” As if he needed to ask permission.

The embarrassing truth Peter is I wanted it ... WANTED it.”

“But you were being raped, Joanie.”

“That’s true but I was still in that dreamy fog I was put into. It’s hard to understand ... even for me ... even today.”

“It was still difficult for me to understand that Bull’s cock was so big that the part that was still outside of my mouth was longer than what was IN my mouth, longer than my husband’s ENTIRE cock. With his hand that was wrapped around the part that wasn’t in my mouth, he started jacking it. His body tensed and froze as the bag of his walnut-sized balls bounced on my chin. It was as if he were in a trance. I could feel gouts of sperm flowing through his urethra on their way to the back of my throat. It was surreal how I knew what was coming. In his first shot, couldn’t believe how much sperm was in my mouth, like he had broken two, extra-large eggs in my mouth.

As I gulped the huge rope of his sperm Bull cried out, “JESUS Joanie, JEEEEZUS.” His cock clutched, recoiled then let another flood go. “HOLY SHIT, baby,” he bellowed, as his massive penis flexed and spewed three more times.”

“Then what happened,” I said excitedly, reaching for Joanie’s hand.

“I’ve thought about it so many times over the years. I’ve had a significant amount of extramarital sex Peter, with numerous men and I’ve still never had anything like the volume of sperm he shot in my mouth. I thought I would choke but am still in awe of how easily it went down. His cock began to soften but even soft it was more sex organ than I had ever imagined could be in my mouth. I have never gotten over it. What happened?

“He flopped on his back into the waterbed, its contents sloshing like a swimming pool when someone did a cannonball dive. He threw his left arm across my back, hooked his fingers on my side, and pulled me across his body. Putting his hands under my arms he coaxed me to lay out straight on his body until I was completely enfolded by his huge frame. As he wrapped his legs around me I felt the spermed wetness of his limp cock which bunched on my belly.

Bull said as he hugged me tight, “you’ve got great tits Joanie J. I love how they flatten on my chest.” His full mustache tickled between my nose and lip like a feather and his hairy chest titillated my nipples. Once again I was surprised by how this big man was acting and how sensually he kissed. “I love the taste of my cum on your lips Joanie and the smell of it on your breath. This is exciting kink, don’t you think?” He tongued my mouth. “And it always amazes me how much softer a woman’s lips are after she has given a blow-job.”

He searched my eyes he smiled then said, “I have a compliment for you sweetie pie; you undoubtedly have given me one of the finest blowjobs I’ve ever had.”

Joanie said to me with obvious pride, “I imagined preening myself at the compliment. Having been put down repeatedly by my husband about most of what I did it felt wonderful. At the same time, I got pissed. My mind was clearing enough that I knew fully what was going on. Jesus, I thought, this guy just forced me to perform oral sex on him. Now is he gonna rape me? “Yet for some reason, I was still feeling good about sucking the bastard’s cock as I thought what the hell was wrong with me? and wondered what Katie was going through?”

“But Bull said, “I know baby,” as if he were reading my mind, “It must be hard for you to figure out. But every one of the Tits and Clits girls has gone through this. Most of them have come back for more ... some even ten years after having been initiated.”

Not able to get the concern off my mind about what was happing to my little sister and what was going to happen to us, I asked, “What’s going to happen to my sister and me Bull?”

“I told you, baby,” Bull said, not answering the question, “the blowjob was for me. Now, this is gonna be for you.”

I was rattled that he hadn’t answered. He kissed me and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. His hand went between my legs and found my clitoris. Everything about Bull was big. His finger was no different. It felt like a frankfurter was touching me. When he pushed his finger inside my pussy not only did it feel huge, but he also did something I had never experienced before. Hooking his finger against the front of my vagina he rubbed what I later would find out was called my “g-spot.” Each time he pushed the bulging spot it grew fuller, and I felt little squirts of liquid making me wetter. It was as if he were pressing the bottom of an antique oilcan, pushing out drops of oil with each press of his fingertip.

When he pulled his finger out of my pussy it was soaked; I was soaked. My labia felt like they were being marinated in the juice of canned peaches. As he washed the slippery sauce over my clit with his huge fingertip huge shocks coursed through my body. As he diddled my clit he pressed my g-spot but not too hard. I had never before felt pleasure like this which triggered a tremendous climax to which Bull said, “So you like it, Darlin?”

“YES,” I said in a hissing whisper.

Bringing his wet finger to my mouth he glossed my lips ... another first which drove me nuts. The smell of my pussy on his finger coupled with the taste of it was something I had never experienced. It was kinky. I liked it, and after suckling it as a hungry baby did his mother’s tit Bull kissed me, sliding his lips over mine, skating in the coating of the joy juice that he had applied.

He fingered my clit again and pushed harder on it than before. I came in a tremendous series of shudders which was harder and longer than the first. With his finger still working on my sensitized clit, I quivered repeatedly. Even my anus puckered and twitched. I remembered thinking JESUS, one more climax and it will be as many as I’ve had in more than any month.

Climbing out of bed Bull rolled my body over and reached for a pillow, putting it between the edge of the waterbed and the frame that surrounded the mattress. Lifting my ass, he helped me scootch on top of the pillow. My legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. In one motion he grasped my ankles, spread my legs, and raised them before dropping to his knees.

Then his hot wet mouth covered my pussy. The hairs of his walrus-like mustache were like feathers that tickled and titillated my inner thighs, sending excitement to my nipples. As his tongue covered my pussy his huge tastebuds felt like velvet on my vulva and clit. With his head between my legs, I looked over his muscular back hunched in his labor of love while he repeatedly grazed my button, setting masses of nerve endings I never knew to exist on fire. K Jesus, I thought as I kicked that’s THREE ... all the best I’ve ever HAD.

Grasping each of my butt cheeks Bull spread them, sliding his tongue from my clit to my asshole, rimming it then plunging his tongue in my cunt and to my clit again. Pressing his lips tightly against my pussy he could have been a trumpeter blowing on his mouthpiece. But the sound that came from my mouth was just crazy-assed screams.

When Bull stood up it was like a giant genie coming out of the bottle. His mustache was limp from being soaked in the juice of my pussy, and his monster cock protruded from his groin like a broken tree limb. It felt like my eyes would pop out of my head. His balls looked like they had been grafted onto his body from a rodeo bull. His huge paw was wrapped around his fat shaft. The first four inches, the part I had gotten into my mouth was all red from the action. Five more inches were hidden in his grip, his giant knob was fat like a shiny plumb

With a chortle, he said, “You look surprised Ms. Joanie-J”

Feeling like an awed child the first time, she had tasted a popsicle I said in what sounded to my ears like a small child’s voice, “I just can’t imagine that THING fitting inside me Bull.” But I was helpless. He could have done anything he wanted to me. The weird thing was I wanted him to, even if it was going to split me open. Still, I couldn’t believe he would be able to get it all inside me.

“HA, HA, Ha,” he laughed as if he was reading my mind, “It’ll fit inside you all right sweetie pie. And you’ll not BELIEVE what it’s going to do to you. I have that on good authority from at least seventy or so of the Tits and Clits who have preceded you.”

The pictures of the women I saw on the wall raced through my mind. I remember biting my lip as I watched him spit into his hand and slathered saliva over his bulging plum. With his huge cock in his hand, he bent his knees and brought his member even with my pussy. Craning my neck I lifted my head, to watch as he rubbed his glans in my sopping groove, the massiveness of what I felt against my pussy, felt like it was overwhelming me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.