Libby Laura and Mars - Cover

Libby Laura and Mars

by Pierre et al

Copyright© 2015 by Pierre et al

Erotica Sex Story: Marci and Dante, who have been married for years, meet up with a young man and a young woman in a swanky hotel on the Dalmatian coast.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Analingus   Big Breasts   .

Dante and Marci were on a trip, staying at the Excelsior, when they met Libby Laura and Mars. Mars: dark and good-looking and sixteen. At the party, Marci began conversing with Mars and found out about his knowing Mercury from school. Libby Laura had been talking to him when Marci introduced herself to him, and Marci had taken her for his girlfriend. Libby Laura was a classmate of Mars's at Summerhill and they had just encountered each other at the party. Libby Laura was a petite and pretty young lady with short yellow and brown hair swept back on the sides. Her nose, sprinkled with freckles, was large proportionally to her small, narrow face. She had small teeth except for the two front ones, which were unusually long, and a small mouth with a plump lower lip, and huge brown eyes. There was a patch of acne on each cheek. Her skin was fair, but she had dark skin just under her eyes. She was wearing a black crepe dress. When they were alone a little later, Dante said to Marci, "I see or think I see you have your eye on little Mars."

"He's not so little. Five foot nine."

"A hundred and thirty pounds."

"Okay, he's little."

"And that eye of yours."

"Ah yes, the eye." Marci tossed her mane of white hair jauntily. "I like the girl. She's quite mature and serious and intellectual - belied by her waifish looks, sort of. And she has the proverbial eye on you, I think. She says, 'Your husband is ever so handsome.' What is that apropos of, I wonder?"

"And you said..."

"And I said, 'Isn't he a bit old?'"

"And she said..."

"I'm getting to that. She says, 'Not hardly, I should say.' I had to laugh right at her. She's a good sport and smiled back. So good luck, Mr. Dante. I'm following my inclinations and you should follow yours."

"So you're taking the high road and leaving me with the low one?"

Marci laughed good-naturedly. "Do as you like, Mr. Dante. Do as you like." She patted his chest affectionately with her open palm. As an afterthought, she added, "Ever have sex with a really skinny female?" She turned and headed for the food table.

"Lots of times," Dante said to her back, as if defending himself. He watched a few minutes as Marci began stuffing herself--rather aggressively, he reflected. Perhaps, his thoughts went on, she is preparing herself for the sexual encounter with Mars. Looking at her satiny flanks swaying and rippling beneath the shiny fabric of her tight, dark blue party gown. He felt considerable excitement as he contemplated the soft flesh of her voluptuous hips and stomach swelling from her gluttony.

"Look at Dante," Marci said to Mars moments later, "holding forth in front of Libby Laura. He can be so charming, if a little pompous. Such a handsome man." Then she sighed as if lost in the contemplation of her beautiful husband. Mars was gazing up into her eyes rather than looking at the beautiful man in question and the skinny female. Marci tossed down her glass of red wine while the slender and handsome Mars sipped his delicately, watching her over the rim of his wine glass. Then the four of them took a table together and sat around it making conversation. Dante caught sight of Marci's voluptuous curves stuffed into her tight satin dress, the short skirt of which had hitched itself up so that apparently the young boy could see a good deal of thigh and perhaps even the lips between them. This reverie was interrupted by a comment from Libby Laura, who leaned close to his face and whispered into his ear, her breath sweet and pleasant, the delicate breeze of her voice erotically stimulating..."Dante," she began.

"What, dear?"

"I love it when you call me dear."

"How nice."

"Dante?"

"Yes?"

"Dante?"

"Yes, dear."

She gave a soft explosion of whispered laughter into his ear at this second use of the word "dear."

"Yes, dear," Dante repeated.

"I just wanted to say that..."

"Yes?"

"--that I love older men. Especially when they're ever so slightly bald."

"Why don't the two of you dance," Marci suggested to them. Libby Laura jumped up right away and grabbing Dante's arm, unceremoniously jerked him to his feet. On the dance floor, Libby Laura pressed her slender body tight against Dante's and slid her torso up and down, rubbing against him. After twenty minutes of dancing, Dante said, "I need a drink. How about you, dear?"

Libby Laura shrugged. "I don't care, I guess," she answered with a show of indifference. However, when he handed her a glass of red wine, she gulped it down. Back at their table, they found themselves alone. "They're gone, dear," Libby Laura said to Dante.

"I don't see them on the dance floor, either," Dante said and then added, "I love it when you call me 'dear.'"

"Let's go to your room," she blurted out, rather loudly, almost shouting, it seemed. Dante winced. "Sorry," she continued, looking down. "I didn't mean to yell."

Dante took her empty wine glass and set it down on the table. He took her hand and started for the door. Alone in the elevator, Libby Laura lit a cigarette and Dante, standing behind her, lightly - ever so lightly - brushed his lips on the back of her neck, feeling the long, delicate, curling down that grew there. Libby Laura flinched, jumped, in fact, reached over and smashed out her cigarette in the ashtray, and then whirled around and kissed Dante on the lips as she flung her arms around his neck.

They went into the bedroom of Dante and Marci's suite, and Dante rolled a joint. When they had finished smoking it, Libby Laura suggested taking a shower together. Dante got into the shower while Libby Laura was rolling another joint to smoke before she joined him. While Dante was showering, the shower door opened and Dante, expecting Libby Laura, was surprised that it was Mars. Without a word, the boy pressed his lithe, naked body up against Dante's back and put his arms around the older man's strong, hairy chest. Dante felt Mars's erect penis pushing between his buttocks as Mars kissed the back of his neck, much as Dante had recently kissed Libby Laura's neck. Dante turned around, and they rubbed their wet bodies against one another and kissed. When they left the shower, they came out into the sitting room where Dante was surprised to see Marci and Libby Laura dancing naked to the notes of Ravel's Bolero, which was playing on the radio. They made quite a contrast, the two females: Marci, buxom and dark (that is, olive skinned; her hair was white) and Libby Laura, fair and as flat-chested as a boy. Mars's penis, which was of unusual thickness, stood out along a perpendicular line. Marci signaled with her arms for the boy to come closer. She put her arms high above her head and writhed at the hips, her long, drooping breasts swaying dramatically. "Fuck me," she said to Mars in a quiet, guttural voice and fell backwards onto the sofa, spreading and lifting her fleshy and well-muscled thighs, exposing a vulva shaved but surrounded by a dark shadow of stubble. The boy, as if in a hypnotic trance, approached slowly, seemingly in time to the seductive, seemingly inexorable strains of Bolero. Leaning over her, his slender hips and ass flexed, he slipped his erection into the waiting - the inviting - yawning body cavern. Marci wrapped her strong legs around the boy's hips and pushed him deeply into her. Mars thrust rhythmically to the music, while the other couple watching entranced, gaping in their stoned haze. Then Libby Laura seemed to snap out of her trance and turning towards Dante and looking him up and down, smiled and said, in as much of a low guttural tone as she - with her habitually squeaky little voice - could muster, "Dante, fuck me." He stepped towards her and as he embraced her, she jumped up and in one motion threw her legs around him, impaling herself suddenly and purposefully on his penis, pushing her tangled mat of brown pubic hair right up to meet his. She held onto his neck and kissed him frantically on the lips as she heaved her slight torso up and down on Dante's erection. Meanwhile, Dante had a clear view of Mars sprawled over the sofa, thrusting himself fast and rhythmically. Marci's breasts flopped on either side of her torso and bounced wildly around to the motion of her partner. Those breasts - narrow where they met her chest and broad like nippled sacks of grain where they hung and danced beside her - that is, on either side of her. She snuffled and snorted as Mars pounded repeatedly against her.

Libby Laura whimpered and wriggled, wrapped around clinging with her thighs to Dante's flanks. Dante sidled to the sofa and laid Libby Laura back onto the cushions next to Mars and Marci. While Marci snorted, Mars said quietly, "I like feeling my penis inside you, Marci."

"Not very imaginative, but sincere," Libby Laura giggled between whimpers. Dante groaned. This empassionment of the two couples went on for several minutes. Dante awoke from a fog of ecstasy to the sight of Mars - deus ex machina - getting astride Libby Laura's face, his balls dropping neatly into the young lady's mouth. While Libby Laura sucked Mars's balls, Dante took hold of Mars's erection and jacked him off.

Their hotel - an old one - had its own beach on the Adriatic. The foursome lounged around on the beach during the mornings. Libby Laura and Marci went topless. Mars wore a tiny g-string from which his balls had a tendency to hang out. "You could just as well go naked. Or wear a sock on your penis," Dante commented as they drank beer on the beach.

"It's your wife, sir, who's good for the local tourist industry," Mars said laughing. "Her breasts are coated with sand, as if posed for an erotic calendar."

"Dante looks so ravishing in his conventional short swimming trunks. Just look at that brawny creature. And the sexy Mars beside him." She laughed vivaciously, her naked torso shaking.

Back in the room, still drinking beer, Dante and Mars removed their swimming suits and embraced, falling back on the bed, while Libby Laura, still drinking beer, sat naked and cross-legged on the hassock and watched. Wrapped about each other, Mars and Dante kissed each other's lips and face and neck. They lay head to foot and suckled each other's penises. Then Dante got on his knees and thrust himself inside the boy's anus. Marci bent over Mars and suckled his penis.

The four of them had Turkish coffee sent up to the room and sat on the small balcony overlooking the turquoise sea. The ladies were in negligees and smoking cigarettes and Libby Laura, a cigarette dangling rakishly from her lips, her yellow and brown hair neatly swept back and gelled into place, was plaiting Marci's hair into a French braid, and the two men wore silk boxers. Mars related a story about his past. "When I was thirteen, there was this little girl who lived on our block, Colleen, who was ten. Not to go on and on, but she was extraordinarily pretty. Or pert or something like that. She had wavy black hair, huge eyes, and a slender little figure. Her face was very white behind an extraordinary peppering of freckles. One time in the dirt alley behind my house, behind a huge oak tree that grow on one side of the alley and half obstructed it, she came up behind me, put her arms around my chest, and kissed the back of my neck. It was so erotic. After that, I wanted her terribly. I wanted to get her alone and get her to kiss me again. Maybe kiss her on the lips. I fantasized about French kissing her. Then I even imagined kissing her between her legs. It was spring when she kissed my neck, and it wasn't until summer was well advanced that I got an opportunity to work my wiles on her. I was sitting behind the oak tree when she walked by. I called to her and she turned around and walked over to me. Some large freckles around one eye and the fact that one of her two front teeth was noticeably longer than the other tended, when she looked straight at you, to make it look like she was winking and leering. Also, her full lips curved unevenly when she smiled.

"I ached inside when she looked down at me. That was a period when I was getting woodies real often, spontaneously..."

"So to speak," Dante added.

"Anyway, so I invited her to sit down and as she sat, I scooted over into the shrubbery, so that when she sat down close beside me, we were hidden in the undergrowth around the side of the tree that faced an overgrown, almost abandoned bit of the back yard of one of the neighbors. She pulled out a cigarette and matches and lit up. She passed it to me and we shared the cigarette. She leaned back against the tree, blowing smoke out her mouth. I put my arm around he and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she rested her head on my chest and cuddled up to me. I inhaled the smell of her wavy black hair. She began to spin a fantasy about how we were hiding out from bad guys and had to scooch down in the shrubbery so as not to be discovered. So then we were lying down with me half on top of her, our breath in each other's faces. I put my lips on the side of her neck and she wiggled with delight. Then I kissed her lips. She squirmed uncomfortably for an instant and then pressed her lips against mine. After a moment, I put my tongue into her mouth. She squirmed and grunted a little, but then she thrust her tongue into my mouth. Then ... uh oh ... I began to stroke her torso. I brushed one hand across her chest, which was of course as flat as mine. I could feel her nipples through the material of her shirt. I was breathing fast. But then, she yelped a little and pushed me away and said breathlessly, "What are you doing?" Then she got up and ran away."

"Is that it?" Libby Laura asked.

"There's more."

Libby Laura smiled and put out her cigarette while smoke streamed from her nostrils. "I'm glad of that. Although this is getting long. I've a feeling you're building up to something really tremendous, Mars. I'm anxious for you to get to it. Maybe it would help if one of us sucked your dick while you told the story."

"No," Marci suggested, "Let's make him wait. That'll be his reward for finishing the story. So you must get on with it, Mars, but don't leave out anything important - or lascivious - or importantly lascivious. So when did you see Colleen next and what happened?" She puckered her lips, lined and puckered with age, around her cigarette while Mars gawked at her, obviously entranced. She caught his look and laughed at him, smoke billowing out of her mouth and nostrils. She coughed. Mars cleared his throat and continued...

"The next time I saw her, she was in the garage behind her house. The big door was open facing the alley as I walked by, and there she was smoking a cigarette. She offered to share it with me and then, while we crouched in one corner of the garage, she pulled down the top of her shorts to show me her underpants and then quickly pulled her pants back up. I don't know where I got the nerve, but I urged her to take down the underpants too and show me everything..."

"So to speak," Libby Laura added.

"Well, yes ... and then, finally, after much ardent persuasion on my part, she did. A quick flash at first, but I insisted on a longer look. So she held her pants down for me while I ogled her pudendum."

"You must have been in ecstasy," Marci said.

"I was, as a matter of fact. But then her sister came in."

"What? You were caught?" Dante said.

"Yes. It was sort of funny. The sister, who was the same age as me - her name was Clarissa - gasped and stood there a moment with her hands on her hips. Colleen covered her dishabille and stood up, brushing off her shorts and clearing her throat. I leaned back against the wall of the garage and just sat there."

"What did the sister say?" Marci put a fresh cigarette in her mouth.

"'I'm telling mom.'"

"Of course," Dante said, lighting Marci's cigarette, "what else!"

"Of course, then I scuttled off and left Colleen to sort things out by herself. I didn't figure I would be of any use anyway. But then I couldn't get little Colleen's pussy out of my mind. There it was in my mind's eye, in my vivid memory picture of it, smooth and gaping and convoluted and crinkled."

"I suppose it was the first one you'd ever seen in real life," Libby Laura taunted.

"It was the first time I'd ever seen one being shown off to me close up and gaping - that's for sure."

"So what became of this sensitive situation?" Dante asked.

"The next day, I was taking trash out to the alley - I hadn't been out much because I thought I should probably lay low - and Colleen's mother was out in the alley by our garbage can. Yikes, I thought, I'm in for it now."

"Oooooo," Laura Libby murmured, patting the braid she had just completed on Marci.

"Then what," Marci urged. "What did she say?"

"'I want to talk to you, Mars.'"

"Uh oh," Laura Libby put in, for effect.

"'Come here, ' she said, and I walked slowly - attempting dignity - towards her. She put her face right up to mine. I could feel the heat from her face."

"I bet that turned you on, didn't it," Marci giggled.

"I'm getting to that. Anyway, she said something like, 'I know what you've been up to. I just want to you know that.' And then she turned around and walked down the alley towards her own house."

"And that was it?" Dante asked.

"That was it for that scene."

"Then what happened?" Libby Laura asked. "Surely, there's more."

"The next time I saw Colleen in the alley, she told me she wasn't allowed to play with me anymore. Then she slumped off, looking a little forlorn, I thought. Or maybe I was just flattering myself. The next day after that, my father told me he had talked to Mrs. Fogarty about me: Colleen's mother - Edna Fogarty. Jesus, my heart stopped. I could feel my face shake while I tried to hold it still and look nonchalant. I sat down. My dad asked if I felt all right. I said I was fine, but I started to cough. My dad brought me a glass of water, which I drank all the way down at once. 'Boy you must have been thirsty, ' he said. Then he went on to tell me that Edna Fogarty was going to check in on my while he was out of town the next weekend. I was flabbergasted but thought that I must not have been ratted on by Mrs. Fogarty, at least. Anyway, the weekend came. Mrs. Fogarty came over on Friday even and saw my dad off with me. When we were alone, she put her hand on my shoulder and said...

"Uh oh," Libby Laura said, "I was afraid of this."

" ... and said..."

"What did she look like?" Marci asked.

"She looked a lot like Colleen, actually, with black hair and freckles and she wasn't really all that much bigger than colleen either. A slight, compactly built woman - about forty, I guess. Her hair was long and sort of wild."

"And what did she say," Dante asked.

"'So show me the house.' I started to take her into the living room - we were in the front hall - but she said she'd already seen the downstairs. So I led her upstairs, pointing out the various rooms. 'And this is your room, I suppose, ' she said as we were approaching my open door. 'Let's see how neat you are.' And she waltzed right into my bedroom. She sat right down on the bed and looked around and said, "Well, it's not so bad, I guess." Then she got up and left the house, saying she'd be back in the morning. I woke up in the morning to the sounds and smells of cooking in the kitchen. I went downstairs in my pajamas."

"Did you have a woody?" Marci inquired.

"Well, not too much, maybe a little at that point. So I waltzed into the kitchen and there was Mrs. Fogarty - Edna - standing in front of the stove making pancakes. Anyway, I ate breakfast in my pajamas with Edna Fogarty. That night she came back at nightfall and insisted I should go to bed while she was there. So even though it was absurdly early, I let her tuck me in. Then I did something really bold."

"You kissed her?" Libby Laura asked.

"No. I said, 'Edna, maybe you should come over here and check up on things later tonight. I mean I'm here all by myself and everything.'"

"She bought that?" Libby Laura exclaimed.

"I didn't know at the time. She just patted my chest - I loved that - and left the house."

"Uh oh," muttered Libby Laura.

"I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of the back door opening. I was only half awake and I was thinking of Edna Fogarty entering the house, but I was too much still asleep to respond rationally. I dozed a little then and next became conscious of a figure standing next to the bed. I shifted a little as if asleep, hoping she wouldn't go away, not sure whether to open my eyes or continue feigning sleep. I opened my eyes just a little. Edna was frowning down at me. I smiled and opened my eyes farther. I took her hand. 'Sit down, please, ' I said. God, I can't believe how brazen I was. I must have been nuts. Anyway, she sat down. I set my hand lightly on her back. She bent down laid her cheek next to mine. I was wild with excitement. I bent my head towards her and lightly kissed the side of her neck. At that point, one of us sighed loudly and I'm still not sure which one of us it was. Maybe both."

"Then what happened?" Marci was agog and her voice rattled. She cleared her throat.

"The inevitable, of course." Libby Laura rolled her eyes.

"I reached up and, as if I didn't know where my hand was actually going, I placed it on Edna Fogarty's breast. It felt soft and squishy through her tee-shirt. Instinctually, I tugged at her so that she would lie down on the bed with me. She leaned over me with her sweet, freckled face and her full lips and big eyelids with long lashes. She planted those soft lips on mine. Etcetera etcetera etcetera."

"Did you screw?" Marci asked.

She came early every morning to wake me up, much earlier than I would normally have got up. She would lean over my bed and say, "Time to rise and shine, sweetie." I loved that. And I would raise my face up and kiss the side of her neck. One morning when she woke me up, my erection was obvious through the sheet and..."

Marci laughed. "I love this story."

"It's pretty good, at that," Libby Laura admitted. "I bet both the boys are getting stiff. I guess we better jack them both off when the story's over."

"In that case, I'd better get on with it."

"We're all ears," Marci said.

"Hush," came from Libby Laura.

...

"I went down on her. Actually, I went up on her. I wriggled between her thighs - and she spread her legs and sighed - until my face was underneath her pussy. She rode my face. Oh God. She came with my mouth on her. Then she rolled over on her back. I jumped up and got over her and spread her legs apart with my hands. I took a stab at her and missed. She grabbed my penis and as she poked it into her vagina, she said, 'You shouldn't really be doing this.' I sighed and began thrusting etcetera etcetera etcetera."

"Wow," Libby Laura sighed.

She jumped up and grabbed Dante's hand and pulled him to his feet. "Let's go, old timer," she said and started to lead him inside.

"But wait, there's more," Mars said.

"I guess it'll have to wait," Marci said. "Let's go inside." They all got onto the enormous bed together, naked, having left a trail of clothes behind them as they charged into the bedroom. They pushed Mars onto his back. Marci squatted down over him and straddled his face.

Later, the four of them were sitting in the bedroom, naked, smoking cigars. Dante and Mars were seated on the bed, and Marci was seated on the soft carpet, leaning against the front of a chair, and Libby Laura leaned back between Marci's soft breasts, caressing them with delicate strokes of her fingers. Marci told a story.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.