Hot Wife Katie - Cover

Hot Wife Katie

Copyright© 2015 by HotWifeKatie

Chapter 22: Katie Pays for the Damage

True Sex Story: Chapter 22: Katie Pays for the Damage - A true story mixed in with fantasy of a 35 year old wife and her sexual journey.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Black Male   White Couple   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Katie Jackson slowly opened her eyes as her clock radio played some rock-n-roll. As she reached out to shut it off, she winced in pain as her arms ached. She lay in bed as she took a hold of each forearm and began to massage them. The muscles burned from stroking Phil Dorman’s cock with reckless abandon until he squirted his cum squarely in her face. Mrs. Jackson sat up in the bed and tried to clear her head. She regretted everything the past few months such as not paying her insurance and having too many glasses of wine. She knew she had been making poor choices but her body’s desire for cock was making it difficult.

The hard bodied woman slowly rolled out of bed. She looked out her window towards Phil’s house and shook her head. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. Katie couldn’t believe she agreed to jerk him off yesterday. What was she thinking? To top it off he came so much that it took her forever to rinse it out of her hair. Her head pounded from her hangover as she slowly stood up. She stumbled down the hallway and woke up her children to get ready for school.

Mrs. Jackson poured herself a cup of coffee while they got ready. She quickly drove them in Fred’s car to their school and tried to clear her head. The sexy wife needed to prepare for her interview as her family needed money desperately to pay for the mounting bills.

As she pulled back into her driveway she stared at both of the crashed cars as it reminded her of her multiple indiscretions yesterday. The reigning beauty queen was not only worried about the interview; she was worried about her neighbor Phil. She quickly walked inside and went upstairs. The sexy mother reached into the shower and turned on the water gazing at reflection in the mirror. Katie stood naked examining her body and turning slightly to look at her ass. She loved her tight body and the hours she had put in running and working out. Mrs. Missouri enjoyed that so many men paid attention to her and it excited her that her body exited them as well. Katie gave a faint smile at the thought of how much her husband appreciated it. She really missed Fred and his cock and knew she still had a few more days before he returned. He couldn’t talk when she tried to call him yesterday but was able to briefly say she was involved in an accident. He had told her to not worry about it as long as she and the kids were safe.

Katie climbed into the shower as she allowed the hot water to run across her aching forearms and biceps. She rubbed them slowly thinking about her neighbor as she tugged forever on his large dick. Mrs. Jackson couldn’t believe the old man lasted as long as he did from the way she rubbed her fingers across him. Her mind raced to how large his cock was, the enormous mushroom head of his cock, the leaking precum that oozed from the tip. She kept waking up in the middle of the night frightened by the possibilities of what could happen if Phil filed an insurance claim. Katie cleaned her body and immediately found her nipples to be swollen and hard. She slowly caressed them as she realized she was turned on and her juices were flowing. Her hand found its way down to her crotch as she felt her swollen clitoris and began to slowly caress it between her fingers. Closing her eyes, she wished her husband was home and she could take his cock into her swollen cunt. She could imagine the taste of her husband’s cum being emptied onto her lips, mouth and face. Katie’s eyes opened and knew she didn’t have time to finish; she had to get ready. She quickly refocused her mind on her interview and what questions they would ask her.

She reminded herself that today could be the day she reentered the management world of a major bank. The sexy wife was desperate for a paycheck to help pay off their rising bills and most importantly pay her insurance bill.

As she thought about the Board of Directors she knew she needed to make sure she wasn’t forgettable. Katie stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She laid out her favorite business suit with a tight black pencil skirt. She put on her black lacy panties and started drying her hair looking into the mirror at her body. She didn’t want to dress too slutty for the interview. She applied her makeup, not putting on very much, and then walking out and putting on her lacy bra that covered her perfect b-cup breasts. Sliding her skirt on and finally her button down grey blouse. Mrs. Jackson did some touching up to her hair and makeup. She gazed into the mirror, making sure she looked professional but yet casual. She was pleased with her appearance and grabbed her jacket from the hanger and headed downstairs.

Katie poured herself another cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. She looked towards the door and through the window and saw her overweight neighbor Phil standing outside. Katie thought about ducking into the corner but could see he was looking directly at her. It was too late as it felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. She had prayed she wouldn’t have to see him again. It was embarrassing to think about what she had done last night but glancing into the street and her damaged SUV reminded her that she didn’t have insurance. She needed to do something to appease her neighbor.

Reluctantly Mrs. Jackson opened the door she immediately felt the lustful stare of Phil. He stood motionless looking at her up and down in lust. He was dressed in his baggy shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. He looked ridiculous with his belly extending past his belt line.

“Hello again Freckles, pleased to see me?” He smirked displaying his yellowish cigarette stained teeth. His hair was in disarray as the wind had blown his comb over to one side.

Katie said nothing and opened the door stepping aside hoping he would walk in before any of the neighbors saw him.

Dorman started to walk in while staring at his beautiful neighbor, “I thought we could talk before you left Freckles,” holding a cigarette in his chubby little fingers. He paused and flicked his smoke into the front yard.

“Please stop calling me that,” as she shut the door behind him.

“What? Freckles?” Phil shrugged his shoulders, “I’ll call you whatever I want. Do you prefer handjob whore?” He grinned from each to ear.

Katie rolled her eyes, “What is it now?” She didn’t want to discuss anything with him as her interview was quickly approaching.

Phil stared at the hard bodied neighbor. He looked at her beautiful dainty hands that were wrapped around his prick last night and stared at her painted lips that less than 24 hours ago were covered in his cum. She was perfect in every way as he felt his cock coming to life as he stared at her small skirt and her tight hips. His demeanor slowly changed as he coughed and cleared his voice, “I called State Farm last night,” as he flicked her insurance card from his hand towards her.

“You did?” Katie’s stomach dropped as she stared at the paper card as it floated to the floor. The married woman forgot she left it on the counter when she was at his house. It was the last thing on her mind as she raced from his house with his cum dripping off her face, hair, and clothes. She felt her face turning a dark shade of red in embarrassment, “I thought...” She paused as she looked him in his eyes, “I thought we weren’t going to report anything.”

“To the police!” as he shook his head in disbelief, “Remember you were drunk! I didn’t say anything about your insurance!”

The sexy wife stood motionless but slowly nodded in agreement. She swallowed hard as her mouth felt dry.

He continued as his voice raised slightly, “I couldn’t sleep a wink last night because of my neck, back, and knee. I need to see a doctor but I can’t afford it! Why should I pay for it?” he grumbled.

“Wha ... What?” Katie asked as her mouth hung open, “I thought...”

Phil’s flabby face flushed red, “You thought what? You don’t even have fucking insurance! They said it expired months ago!”

Katie was stunned, “I don’t have time for this Phil! I have an interview this morning! We had a deal!”

The fat old man’s face trembled and shook. He pointed his chubby finger at the hard bodied wife, “The deal was that I wouldn’t call the cops!” quickly sounding upset, “I figured your insurance would take care of the rest!”

Katie interrupted, “I guess you needed to be clearer in your negotiations!”

His finger shook as drool escaped the corner of his mouth, “You said you had insurance! We never discussed that!”

Katie snickered, “Not my problem! I need to get go,” as she walked towards the door.

Dorman walked further into the Jackson’s house without even looking at Katie and crossed his arms, “Then I guess you’ll be late!”

Mrs. Jackson quickly tried to reassert control of the situation, “No I’m not going to be late Phil!”

The old man turned and walked past the hard bodied woman and towards the front door, “That’s fine I’m going to have my lawyer file a lien on your house, your cars, and whatever else I can! I’ll send your drunk video to MADD and call the newspapers you fucking whore!”

“What?” Katie yelled, “Are you serious? We had a deal you fucking asshole!”

“You are dumb as hell! Get this through your fucking skull; the deal was I wouldn’t turn your drunk ass over to the cops! This was your choice Freckles!” as he opened the door front but paused before leaving. He took a few steps out on the porch and turned to look at the beauty queen as he stared into her hazel eyes, “I’ll be calling my insurance agent this morning,” clearing his throat, “He’s also an old attorney buddy of mine and I’m sure we will have a heck of a case for pain and suffering,” his belly jiggled in delight.

The color in the sexy wife’s face quickly left as she crossed her arms and her lips trembled, “Whatever Phil.”

But the old man paused as he stepped back in past the threshold, “But I do have an idea if you want to listen without being a fucking snobby ass bitch!” He still moved closer as he inhaled deeply and her sweet perfume filled his nostrils, “Do you want to hear it?”

Katie swallowed hard and didn’t have a choice as her clenched jaw mumbled, “Yes.”

“Let’s just say I forgot something at home and I didn’t see you had drove up behind me. I didn’t check and I backed up squarely into her new SUV. I think it would be my fault and my insurance would take care of the damages and any hospital fee’s that I have.”

“Wait,” Katie calmed as her arms uncrossed and rested on her hips. She leaned forward slightly, “You would accept responsibility for the accident?” Her heart was momentarily lifted.

Phil stood triumphantly in front of her as his fat face nodded, “I think it would be the neighborly thing to do. Everyone runs into a streak of bad luck I guess.”

Katie beamed, “Oh my God Phil! You would really do that?” Her mind suddenly was relieved as though a burden had been lifted from her shoulders. She actually was in shock that he would suggest such an arrangement. It wasn’t morally right but neither was stroking his cock in his living room last night.

“We will have to fill out some paperwork with my agent of course,” Phil calmly spoke.

The sexy wife breathed a sigh of relief, “That’s fine! I have an interview,” as she looked back at the clock that hung on the wall next to her wedding picture, “I don’t have right time now.” Katie looked down ashamed of what she was doing, “but maybe we can fill out the paperwork later?”

“If it’s okay with you I would like to use my nephew who does repair work. He does excellent repairs and is much cheaper,” Phil’s eye brow raised.

“Of course Phil!” Katie beamed, “Anything you want!” She was giddy with excitement. She sighed loudly and knew that if Phil took the blame for the accident; she gets her SUV repaired and his hospital bills are paid for by his own insurance.

Dorman’s lust for Mrs. Jackson had been driving him mad. He looked up at her nodded towards her cell phone that laid on the entry table, “Maybe you should call in and tell them you are going to be late,” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle, “I’ve brought my lube. It might make things a bit quicker than last night,” tossing her a bottle of sexual lubricant.

Katie caught it in her open hand and stared down at it, “What? I ... I ... I thought,”

“You thought what?” Phil mumbled as he moved closer, “You thought I would take a hike in my insurance for nothing? I only have liability coverage so this will be quite the hit on my premiums.”

Her body tensed as she felt nauseous, “Could we discuss this later?” as she refused to look towards her revolting neighbor. His silence was her answer. Still without making eye contact her voice trembled with emotion, “Just another handjob?”

“Yes Freckles,” as Dorman turned and closed the front door. He leaned closer and whispered into her ear, “ ... for starters.” He reached around her slim body and tried to grab her tight ass.

Katie knocked his hand away as he tried to squeeze it. She looked down at the bottle in her hands, slowly closing her fingers around it. The sexy wife looked out the window making sure nobody was watching what had transpired, “I ... I ... I need to call Bank of the West first. I’m supposed to have an interview for a job.” She grabbed the phone from the table and quickly dialed thinking of some way out of the situation but her mind was blank. Mrs. Jackson grimaced as she stared at Phil as he stared in lust back at her.

The phone continued to ring as Phil walked closer to her, “You look fucking hot as hell today Freckles!” he reached out and rubbed her breast over his silky blouse. Katie tried to back away but Phil grabbed her waist with his other hand and pulled her closer and blurted out, “I’d hire you in a second!”

The wife listened intently to the headset of the phone as she tried to move away from the old man’s disgusting touching. His pudgy hands clawed at her body, “Such a hard body!” He growled. His words made her want to throw up but Phil smiled as he continued to rub her chest.

Phil squeezed her breast with his left hand while his right hand held her slim waist. His cock stuck out obscenely hidden by his baggy shorts. He couldn’t wait to have her stroking his cock again and released her as he heard a voice on the phone, “Hello Bank of the West; how may I direct your call.”

Katie interrupted the receptionist and was immediately irritated at her happy tone, “Hello this is Katherine Jackson. I was scheduled for an interview with the board but I’m going to be a little late,” as she stared back at Phil as he rubbed his cock over his shorts.

“What time is your interview?” the receptionist asked her.

“It was at 10:30. I shouldn’t be too long. I’m just having...” as she looked over at Phil as he unbuttoned his shorts and sighed, “ ... car trouble.”

“Okay I’ll let them know,” she happily replied.

“Thank you,” as she stared at her obese neighbor as he lowered his shorts. Katie hung up the phone and tossed it down, “What are you doing? We can’t do it here!”

“Yes we can,” as he looked around at the Jackson’s neat and tidy home.

Mrs. Jackson quickly volunteered, “Well you can’t smoke in my house.”

“That’s fine,” as he dropped his shorts and his cock sprung straight as he stepped out of them. Phil sat his naked ass down on the sofa where her husband had given her first facial. His cock stuck straight out with the head of his cock a much darker purple than last night. The thick purple veins even more pronounced.

Katie couldn’t help but gasp at the sight of his huge muscle extending from beneath his overweight beer belly. The tip enormous, looking much fatter than last night. Phil saw her eyes, “I kept getting hard all night thinking of you. The way you stroked my cock. Hell, I thought about coming over last night.” He watched the sexy wife squirm in front of him. Let’s not beat around the bush Freckles; get naked! This time everything comes off, I want to see it all!” announced Phil, “I’m taking a big risk here!”

“NO! I said just a handjob!” Mrs. Jackson felt nauseated and started to kneel between his hairy legs tossing the bottle next to him, “Can’t we just try some lube first and see how it goes? Maybe you’ll get off sooner than you think”

“Hell no!” quickly growing impatient, “No insurance! No clothes. It’s as simple as that now take off your fucking clothes!”

Katie swallowed and stood up in front of her suitor, “Slowly,” he demanded.

Mrs. Jackson wanted the torment to end but didn’t have an answer. She unbuttoned her blouse sliding it off; tossing it onto the floor. She then unzipped the side of her skirt sliding it off revealing her black lacy thong. Looking over at Phil, “Good enough?”

Dorman shook his head ‘no’, “All of it, let me see what Mr. Jackson only gets to see.”

Mrs. Jackson paused for a minute and sighed, “Let’s just get started.”

“We already are,” Phil laughed as he lifted his t-shirt over his head kicking his sandals off. Phil’s hairy chest and his man boobs hung off to the sides as he reclined on the sofa. He took a hold of his giant member with one hand and picked up the bottle of lubrication with the other. He opened it and squirted a large amount across the head of his cock. Slowly rubbing it in with his hand, “Take off your bra and panties but leave the heels on, they make you look slutty.”

Katie reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra sliding it off and dropping it into the pile of clothes. She then exhaled and slowly lowered her panties revealing her freshly cleaned pussy and ass.

Phil’s breath was taken away. His neighbor’s body was perfect in every way. It was better than anything he had seen on any porn video. His cock throbbed at the hardness of her body and her perfect smooth skin, “Oooohhh Freckles, nice landing strip!” making reference to Katie’s thin strip of pubic hair above her vagina, “Turn around and let me see that fine ass of yours”

Katie slowly spun around as her heels clicked on the floor. She felt Phil staring at her small waist and perfect ass. She suddenly felt sick as she has to stand in front of the grotesquely fat man as he lusted after her. She could hear the unmistakable sound of Phil working his cock with his hand. She glanced back at his lubricated huge penis with his chubby fingers wrapped around it working it up and down as quickly as he could. His cock glistened from the oil. He released it as it stuck straight up throbbing and twitching, “Okay Freckles! Wrap those pretty hands around my cock again!”

The sexy wife turned and knelt between his chubby legs. She reached out and took his giant cock into her hands and started stroking it. Immediately her arms started to burn, still sore from stroking his cock last night. Grabbing the lube she generously squirted more onto his head stroking it hard with a tight grip causing the head to turn even a deeper shade of purple if possible. She grabbed the prick as hard as she could as she rubbed it up and down allowing his flesh to burn under her constant pressure. Katie alternated hands, ‘Just keep going,’ she told herself.

Phil’s prick was hard as iron as she tried to not look into his eyes. She kept staring at his mammoth cock as her arms after 10 minutes of constant quick and slow stroking began to tire.

The old man noticed how her pace was slowing. He smiled to himself as her hands felt so good around him but Dorman wanted to push his neighbor, “This isn’t working. I’m not even close; I guess you’ll have to do something else.”

Katie stroked faster, “How long is this going to take?” as she looked over at the clock.

“You really know how to ruin a moment,” as he suddenly stood up as his cock almost hit Katie’s chin as she moved to the side to avoid his powerful tool as he bent down to pick up his shorts.

“What else can I do? I’m stroking as fast as I can,” Katie whined with a hint of desperation in her voice.

Phil looked down at his married neighbor. She looked so sexy she looks with her hands resting in her lap with her pouty small perfect lips staring up at him. Dorman’s large body stood above the kneeling hot wife, “Tell me what you think of my cock?”

Katie puzzled at his question blurted out, “What?”

“Come on Freckles, Is it bigger than expected isn’t it?” boasted Phil, “It’s okay to admit it, tell me? Is my cock bigger than Fred’s?

Phil stood with his cock inches from her face. Mrs. Jackson mumbled, “No” as she tried to avoid eye contact with his massive penis.

“Liar!” as his belly shook from laughter, “I see the way you stare at it, hell I can almost see you salivating!”

Phil took a hold of his own cock as Katie stared up at him as he slowly stroked his cock with his hand, “Is his dick as big as mine?” squeezing it hard and forcing the blood into the head making it expand even further.

Katie didn’t say a word but continued to stare at Phil as he worked his cock as precum began to ooze from his piss hole.

Dorman watched as he slowly stroked his cock next to his neighbors freckles face, “Tell me what you think of my cock Freckles, I want to know how big I stand in comparison to your husband. It’s bigger isn’t it?”

“Damnit can’t you just cum?” scolded Katie.

“Come on! Tell me about it. Tell me about my cock,” he demanded as he stroked it faster, “Maybe I’ll cum if you tell me.”

Katie looked up into his eyes and maybe if she was honest he would cum, “Yes Phil it’s bigger than Fred’s. You have a beautiful prick.” Her stomach turned as the words that came out of her mouth. Her thoughts raced to her husband but she knew this was her problem and she needed a way out. She looked up at Phil as he stared down at her stroking his cock, sweat beading off of his forehead. She opened her eyes bigger and in her sexy sweet voice, “Your cock is so big,” her eyes focused in on the head and she slowly looked back up to Phil, “ ... and thick!”

“I know!” proud of what she had asserted. “I bet your husband would be jealous that I have such a huge package hanging between his legs? Do you ever fantasize about something this big?”

“No...” as she desperately tried to lie.

“Are you saying you wouldn’t like me to fuck your small little pussy? I would probably make you cum before I got it all the way in. I’d be pushing it to where your husband couldn’t go!” He grinned widely.

“You’re disgusting,” growing impatient with his banter, “If you would just concentrate you would probably cum already!” Looking over at the clock, “I’m going to have to leave soon, is there anything I can do?” Katie continued to look up at Phil sitting on her knees in front of the fat old man rubbing his cock.

“Stroke it! I shouldn’t have to do all the work,” Dorman growled.

Katie reached up and grabbed his cock with both hands and started stroking the entire length of his shaft. Dorman reached down and picked up the bottle of lube and squirted the liquid on his cock as Katie continued to glide her fingers across him. The head of his cock continued to grow as Katie’s tight grip forced blood to the tip. She fought through the pain in her arms and after 5 minutes of furious stroking she dropped them to her lap, “I can’t go on. My arms hurt. Can’t you finish yourself?”

Phil looked down at her and didn’t say a word but just grinned.

Katie becoming increasingly frustrated, “What else can I do?”

Dorman waited for this moment since she left last night. Butterflies enveloped his stomach and he had dreamed of this moment since his neighbor moved in, “I guess that depends Freckles, do you give blowies? Do you let Fred fuck that tiny mouth of yours?”

She looked up at Phil and shook her head as she blushed and reluctantly responded, “Yes.” It felt so wrong to be sharing the intimate details of her life.

“Really? Hmmm. That surprises me. Let’s see how good you are then. Let’s find out if you can actually suck a real dick.” as he repositions himself on the sofa.

“I’m not sucking it,” as Katie tried to stand up but Phil reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder. Mrs. Jackson looked up and at him and reached out to move his fat hand but he was steadfast.

“Suck it,” demanded Phil, “Put it in your mouth!”

“No,” as Dorman moved forward as the tip of his cock rubbed against her lips swearing them with his precum. “Please don’t Phil,” begged Katie as she tilted her head back.

Phil held his cock at the entrance to her warm moist mouth. Her lips quivered at the thought of taking his massive penis past them. “Think of your situation Freckles? What would the headline read? Mrs. Missouri sued for accident? Video of drunken Mrs. Missouri tonight at 10?” laughed Phil, “Think of it as just a kiss. Hell! Think of your husband, I don’t care.”

Mrs. Jackson closed her eyes at the thought of his words. She almost wished she had a hole in a wall in her house. It would be different than having him watch her every move. Maybe she could just pretend it was her husband as long as she didn’t open her eyes. Surely a quick blowjob would get him off and this experience would end. Ashamed, but knowing she didn’t have any strength on her arms left, Katie moved her face closer to his cock and repositioned herself on her knees as Phil stood above her. Katie paused as she looked up at Phil’s flabby face, “You will fix my car!”

“Oh damn right I will,” as his body shook in anticipation.

She was revolted by his smell but yet her heart was beating rapidly as her silky tongue tentatively emerged from between her small soft lips. She grabbed hold of his cock with one hand and, ever so slowly, her tongue touched the underside of his cock, and she tasted the revolting man’s dick. The mixture of precum, strawberry flavored lubrication, and the flesh of his cock danced across her tongue.

Phil’s eyes widened at the sight of her tongue lapping against his throbbing cock. Katie dropped her hand, puckered her lips and pressed them against the hot peehole of his cock. She tasted the strong saltiness of his sperm, and her eyes opened wide, as she imagined how much cum was stored in his balls, how much of his hot, sappy jizz could end up spew down her throat. “Warn me when you are going to cum,” she pleaded.

Gradually, she let her lips part as far as they could possibly go and she began to force the head of his cock into her mouth. Mrs. Jackson was only able to take a few inches of his massive muscle and she pulled off to a loud ‘pop’ sound as Phil stared in amazement as she sucked his cock. She licked her tongue around the swollen length of his prick, unable to avoid the taste of him

Katie closed her eyes, and returned to the head of his dick. She concentrated on nothing else in the world but the flavor and feel of Dorman’s mammoth cock in her mouth. The taste was different than anyone she had ever had, almost a sweeter taste, perhaps it was just the oil. She felt the heat from the blood running through his cock as his massive head filled her mouth. The texture and hardness of his penis was impressive. As much as tried to imagine it was her husband’s cock in her mouth; the girth of Dorman’s dick told her otherwise. She wanted it to end soon; to have Phil blow his load so she could go to her interview and have her life return to normal. Mrs. Jackson worked the cock in and out of her mouth quickly hoping to coax his cum. She started sucking harder, her cheeks flushing brightly and puckering with her suction around the stiffness of his dick. Katie held his cock with her hand, holding up his flesh as she slurped and sucked loudly on his cock. Her head bobbed back and forth, shamelessly fucking her mouth with Phil’s giant dick.

Dorman lowered his hand to her perfect head as he basked at having his cock in his neighbor’s mouth. He tried to control her movements to have her take more of is cock into her hot mouth. “Fuck, Freckles!” Phil groaned. Dazedly, he looked down at his neighbor, excited by the spectacle of the cock-loving married wife with her lips stretched around the stiffness of his penis. “You are damn good at this!” The old neighbor hadn’t had a good blowjob in years. He was amazed at his neighbor’s wife taking his cock in and out of her wet mouth. Slurping and popping sounds echoed in the room. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment of having control over her.

“Harder, now!” He dropped both hands to her head, curling his pudgy fingers in her long, brown hair. He bucked his fat hips towards her wet mouth, nearly choking Katie as he tried to jam his cock farther between her lips.

Katie’s soft, perfectly painted lips closed around the fat man’s long, thick cock. She felt his prick begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with her hot saliva. The mushroom shaped head of his cock grew larger with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of Katie’s soft mouth made Dorman’s prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth into the wet mouth that kneeled before him. The sexy wife put her hands on his thighs to control his thrusts as she knew she would surely gag.

The cock sucking act Katie was performing on the revolting man was affecting her. Although she tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, her nipples were hard and erect. Katie couldn’t believe it had come to this; on her knees in front of her ugly old neighbor sucking his giant prick. The hardness of his cock told her the end was near. She quickened her pace and tried taking his cock further into her mouth. Anytime it bumped the back of her throat she would gag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.