Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

The air seemed suddenly cool as their passion waned. Everyone took the time to relax, with Allison straddling Dan’s thighs. She openly kissed her Daddy, and he felt her firm tits. Shirley couldn’t help but watch this budding young woman express her love for her father.

“Is there anything else I should know about your sex lives?” Shirley asked cautiously.

“Mommy and I love to go rollerblading and show off our tits and bare pussies to the people, mostly the men,” Allison revealed.

“Dan and I have sex with other couples or singles. I love being double penetrated; one guy’s cock fucking my pussy while it’s Dan who usually fucks my asshole. I call it my condition. I love watching Dan fuck other women.”

“I like watching other men fuck Claudia and her giving them blow jobs. Have you heard of the Diplomat Club?” Shirley nodded her head. “Claudia and I are members.”

“Maybe we could take Shirley one evening as our guest. Then we could fuck in public,” Claudia suggested. “Dan and I love fucking outdoors,” she added. Allison continued to tease Dan and kiss him.

“And Grandma could wear short skirts or dresses with no panties and low tops to show lots of tits, just like Mom and I do.”

“I’m afraid I’m much too old for those revealing clothes anymore.”

“Shirley, if I didn’t know your age, I’d say you’d be around fifty, a very beautiful and sexy fifty,” Dan complimented.

“You still have a very flattering figure,” Claudia agreed.

“See, if Daddy thinks you’re sexy, then most men will too!”

“We’ll see; I’d feel self-conscious about men looking at me.”

“That’s what we want, men to look at us, but we won’t do it without Daddy around. He can be your date anywhere, and you can openly show him love and affection, and you will soon change their minds.”

“I haven’t spent a whole night in my bed. I always end up sleeping between Mom and Dad. When we go out to dinner, Mommy and I wear short skirts with no panties, and show a lot of tit. Daddy fingers our pussies at our table, and I’ve jerked off Daddy’s cock at our table too.”

“What about you, Grandma? Any juicy stuff to tell us about?”

“I could, but then you think less of me,” she said to her granddaughter.

“How could I? You’re my grandmother, and I love you,” Allison said.

“Your grandfather and I kept many things a secret, and some he doesn’t even know about.” They looked at her with interest. “He thought I was a virgin when we married; I wasn’t even close to being one. My high school reputation sort of carried over into my marriage. Men were always paying attention to me because of my blonde hair, good figure, and sexy dressing. Bill didn’t like it much.”

“I remember at my bachelorette party, I was fucked three times by the male strippers and gave any guy who came to offer congratulations a blow job. If you’re wondering, yes, I cheated on my husband, quite a few times, in fact. When Bill found out, I thought our marriage was over. I saved it from divorce by saying he was free to cheat on me. I picked out the woman that he ended up fucking. For a few years, he’d find the guy he wanted to fuck me, and I’d find the women for him to fuck.”

She paused, looking at them, especially Allison, and continued,

“Like you, I loved to dress sexy for my husband and the other men too. The more I made the other women jealous, the more I liked it. So my tops went lower, and the hems of my skirts and dresses went higher. There were many times at parties when I’d purposely sit between couples at the dinner table. While I talked with the wife, I was giving the husband a hand job in his underwear.”

“Bill and I also had our fun at parties, and I’d jerk him off at our table or we’d sneak off for a quick blow job or a fuck. Women would ask me how I could stand letting Bill flirt with so many women. I knew that no matter how many women he fucked or how many men fucked me, we always ended the night in our own bed. We were open with each other and told each other if we’d fucked anyone.”

“Somehow we managed to survive for forty-five years until he died.” She looked at Allison. “I’m sorry, honey, if I’ve disappointed you with my not-so-nice marriage tales. I guess I’m not as good a role model as you might think.”

“Not in the slightest, Grandma; you were and still are a very beautiful woman, and now Daddy gets to make love with you too. No wonder Claudia loves sex so much, and I will too; it’s hereditary,” she smiled, hugging her, giving her support, and they all laughed.


The erotic conversation was arousing them again. Allison lifted from her dad and rearranged the lounge pad. She went to her knees and began to suck on his cock. Shirley gave her a few suggestions, and she practised them on the go.

Allison was proud that she’d made her dad’s cock rock solid. She took his hand to stand and lay on the pad. “Daddy and I were going to have our first father-daughter fuck for you, Grandma,” she justified, spreading her legs and arms open to envelop her lover.

Dan kissed her lithe frame from the mouth down to her yearning pussy. She saw his tongue explore her pink flesh, and she reacted to his tongue exciting her clit. “Please fuck me, Daddy,” she yearned, urging him to cover her body with his.

Sitting sideways on the lounger, Shirley had a clear view of Allison guiding Dan’s cock into her young pussy. He settled lightly on her tiny frame and began to give her a loving fuck. She kissed him passionately as he established a steady rhythm.

Shirley began to realize this was her granddaughter being fucked by her dad at the same time she was becoming a young, sensual woman intertwined with her lover. Claudia then moved to sit with Shirley, the small cushion forcing their thighs together.

“Doesn’t their fucking look beautiful?” Claudia placed a hand on Shirley’s right knee. She stole glances at her aunt’s bare tits. Would she brush her hand aside if she were to fondle her beautiful globes?

Claudia put a hand to the crease of her elbow, then moved it to caress Shirley’s right tit. “Yes, they do look beautiful, fucking,” she replied. She smiled at Claudia and didn’t protest another woman’s hand on her tit.

Claudia knew she had to try. Her hand went from the softness of her tit to her upper leg. “Just keep watching them and how beautiful their fucking is,” she said to her ear as her hand inched higher. Allison bent her right knee to keep her lover in place.

Claudia’s heart quickened as she urged her aunt’s legs to open a little more. Her fingers could feel the growing heat as she reached her goal. Shirley kept her eyes on the lovers at her feet as she felt Claudia’s fingers separate her pussy lips.

Two fingers entered the first knuckle, feeling the moisture of her flesh. “Notice how gentle Dan is fucking our Allison? He loves her so much. See the look in her eyes? She’s in love with him and feels so safe and content in his loving arms.”

Shirley’s pussy now warmed Claudia’s finger to the second knuckle. “Yes, he is being so gentle, fucking her.” Shirley’s breath increased as she watched the lovers while her pussy was being fingered by a woman for the first time. A slight touch to her clit and she jolted like a younger woman.

Shirley’s body couldn’t deny its growing passion, wiggling her ass on the pad as if trying to escape but only adding to her pleasure. Claudia’s fingers moved all over her pussy then returned her fingers for more bathing.

“They look so beautiful, father and daughter, fucking together.”

“Yes, they do,” Shirley panted.

“Just wait until you hear Dan make her cum. Her cums sound so sensual, beautiful, and pure. Your pussy is soaking wet! Do you want me to stop fingering you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.