Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

There wasn’t much to show Rita about his condo, but she appreciated that John had his own home. Adele opened the patio door and, leaning against the railing, glanced up, expecting to see Carrie.

Jackie led her mom onto the balcony. “You do have a nice view from up here.” Adele observed the marina off to the left. John cracked open a large bottle of wine and poured each person a glass. “To our Jackie and keeping her leg, may it forever stay healthy!” They toasted.

Adele downed her glass and then grabbed the bottle. “I don’t have to go home tonight. Maybe I’ll be too drunk to drive. My John won’t think anything of me staying the night with my not-so-little son.” She refilled her glass and took a good, long swig.

Rita went to Adele, took the bottle from her, and took a good long drink. “I’m sure Steve wouldn’t want me to drive home drunk either.”

The four stood together and soon had a second bottle half gone. “It’s a good thing we bought lots of wine,” Jackie said, going to the fridge.

There was enough wine to get a buzz going as John went to stand behind Jackie at the railing. They embraced and began kissing. Rita didn’t look away but watched her daughter with her lover, a little jealous of their new and exciting love.

“Okay, ladies, it’s time to get this party started! We have this handsome stud that belongs to us for the rest of the day and all night. Are we going to let this day go by without getting fucked by him?” Adele looked at Jackie and Rita.

There was no response, so she put a hand to her ear. “I can’t hear you! Are we going to get fucked by John?”

“Yes, we’re going to get fucked by John!” They yelled in unison and laughed at the idea. Rita blushed, looking at him, then at Jackie.

“It’s okay, Mom. You are a very beautiful and sexy-looking woman who deserves more loving than Daddy gives you. I’ve already shared John with his mom, and I want to share him with you too.” She reassured her. Jackie took his hand and placed it on her mom’s tit. Rita looked at him, her heart already pumping faster. She couldn’t believe she had her daughter’s permission to fuck her boyfriend.

Adele came to John and kissed him. “Okay, son, you know what to do.” He slipped his mom’s dress off her shoulders and pulled it up over her head. Rita looked on wide-eyed at her boldness and her naked body. “Rita, you’ll soon find out what Jackie and I already know. How great a fuck John is.”

“Mom, imagine me married to John, and as my husband, he can give you all the fucking you want! And I might add, he eats a great pussy too.” Jackie’s whisper enticed her.

“You stood by your word to be at my daughter’s side with or without her leg. I also stand by my promise to you.” She moved closer to him.

“The four of us are going to have so much fun together!” Adele slipped Rita’s right dress strap as John did her left. Jackie slid her mom’s dress up over her head, making her naked.

“Doesn’t Mom have a great-looking body?” She asked him.

“She sure does!” His gaze took in her medium tits and mature body. Her dark pussy hairs were matted from earlier juice and could use a trimming. Rita didn’t think of being embarrassed as his eyes took in her wonderful figure. She smiled while watching Jackie and John embrace and kiss, then he made her naked.

“Okay girls, let’s get our stud naked,” Adele said, pulling off his shirt. Jackie sat on a chair while Rita knelt and they pulled down his shorts and underwear. His cramped, semi-hard cock sprang out like a child’s Jack in the Box toy.

They gazed at its natural hang, slightly bobbing to his rapid pulse. “Isn’t that one beautiful looking fucking cock?” Jackie asked, her hand wrapping around the long shaft. She stroked it a few times, and a large bead of clear juice popped out. Her thumb smoothed it over his mushroom-like knob, making his body jolt. She then leaned in to suck on him.

“It sure is! I bet you he’s bigger than your dad!” Rita looked with growing lust. Jackie held his cock for her, and Rita devoured it like a starving animal. Her hair swayed as she sucked hard and fast. “Sorry, I guess I’m overly anxious.” Her hand replaced her mouth.

Rita placed a hand on Adele’s shoulder and joined them. The three sensual women took turns sucking him hard. John’s face had a non-stop smile as he watched the three take turns on his cock.

“Holy shit, this is fucking fantastic!” He couldn’t resist. He gently patted the head as each took a turn on his cock. “Be careful, or you’ll have me cumming in no time,” he warned.

“We don’t want that quite yet. Your first cum is for fucking my mom,” Jackie said. John brought Rita to her feet, and they embraced and kissed. She let out a soft moan as his tongue explored her wanting mouth and cupped her full tit.

John moaned his pleasure, holding her while the other two sucked a few more times on him. “Okay, my fucking stud! Show us how it’s done!” Adele desired.


“Wow, aren’t you the busy stud? Who’s the third woman?” A familiar voice from above asked.

“Hi Carrie, this is my mom, Rita. We just found out that the doctors don’t have to amputate my leg, so we’re celebrating!”

“Good for you, Jackie. I’m very happy for you, and what a perfect way to enjoy yourself too! John, you are truly one bad ass mother fucker!” They laughed.

“I hope you can stay and watch us.” Adele looked up at her naked body.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m already prepared.” She showed them her eight-inch dildo and two coolers and pulled her chair closer to the glass panel.

“Someday we’ll replace that dildo with John’s cock!” Jackie promised. John looked wide-eyed at her bold offer. “I’m just trying to be a good neighbour!” She hugged and kissed him.

“I’m in no rush, for now. I’m back to work in six weeks from my ankle injury. Besides, I know where he lives. But I’ll miss being home for my live porn shows.” Carrie smiled, taking a seat and spreading her legs.

“Maybe John and I will set up a schedule for your viewing. Possibly send you an email when we’re going to fuck.” Jackie kidded.

“That’s a good idea. So what’s on today’s show?” Carrie asked, her fingers separating her pussy lips.

“John is going to give my mom her first fuck, then he’ll eat his cum from her pussy. Through the day and night, he’ll fuck us too, and we’ll give him blow jobs and combine some good girl-on girl action for us and you!”

“You sure expect a lot from me. I’ll be lucky if I can cum twice, let alone six times during the rest of the day.”

“You just let us take care of getting you hard for fucking and cock sucking,” Jackie smiled.

“You should videotape all the fun,” Carrie joked.

“That’s a great idea!” John hurried to get his digital camcorder and set it up. “We’ll have to do most of our action on the lounger.”

“Or one of us can hand hold it for close ups,” Jackie mentioned.


John took Rita in his arms, her breasts flattening against his chest. They kissed passionately as she stroked his cock. He put her on the lounger. She willingly spread her legs for him; her dark hair was matted with leaking juice. John crawled between her legs and took a deep breath, inhaling her aroma.

“Mmmm, your pussy smells so good!” Then he licked her. “And it tastes good too.” He lightly flicked his tongue over her swollen button, then sucked on her wrinkly butterfly lips. Another touch to her spot made her body jolt.

“Come on, John, don’t be a tease; eat my fucking cunt!” She yearned. He gave a sly smile and buried his face in her. His tongue lapped her scented ooze, and in a mounting state of excitement, she soon moaned her pleasure. She bent her arms, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

Jackie was fascinated by watching her mom become a sensual woman. “While we’re waiting for our turn with John, we can have our own fun.” Adele came to her, and they began to kiss. A hand caressed the other’s breast, then Adele laid her on the floor. Soon they were busy with their sensual sixty-nine.

John would look up from eating Rita’s pussy to see the erotic, changing expressions on her face. She’d puff out air from her cheeks and wrinkle her brow. Her hand would hold his head in place, and then she’d hump his face. As he ate her pussy, she’d rub her clit.

Her body often jolted, and she’d tilt her head back. “Mmmm, fuck you, you’re good!” She cooed. “Come on, John, you know what I want, so give it to me!”

He increased his tongue and finger action. He had to switch to his right hand because his left shoulder was getting sore. Rita pinched her nipples again, and now he helped her. She increased her moans to constant dirty, erotic talk of what she wanted to do to him. Jackie had to look up from Adele’s pussy, shocked at the blunt swearing and suggestions she was making.

“Yes, yes, don’t stop, don’t fucking stop, you cunt fucking, eater!” She tilted her head, gripping the side of the lounger. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, mmmm, uh, uh, uh!” She cried out, releasing a long and loud, sensual cum. Jackie had to look again at her mom. Normally she heard her cuming behind closed doors but not out in the open and by the talents of another man.

John eagerly slopped up her sudden spurt of cream. “Mmm, mmm, umm, umm!” He grunted out his enthusiasm. “Your juices taste the same as Jackie’s.”

Rita exhaled a long, satisfying breath. “Jackie, you are right about John. He does eat a good pussy! I can’t remember the last time I had that strong a cum by mouth!” She pulled him up on her body and smothered him with appreciative kisses.

She motioned him higher and engulfed his cock, tackling it with pent-up passion. As she stroked it, her talented tongue twirled around his swelling knob. “Come on, baby, Mommy needs a good fucking!” She urged him lower and locked him in place with her long legs.

Rita caressed his hard shaft, rubbing the head up and down her moistened lips. The head parted her lips, and he buried his missile with one steady thrust. He started at a decent pace, taking his cock from balls to tip with each stroke.

“Fuck me good, fuck me hard! Come on, you cunt fucker, show me you’re worth keeping for Jackie and me!”

“Don’t forget about me too!” Adele piped up.

Rita kept her knees bent, taking his cement-hard cock as deep as possible. Her hands smoothed up and down his back, and her fingernails scratching him lightly sent shivers of delight across his body.

“No need to be gentle; I won’t break. Just give me a good old-fashioned fuck! Pound that fucking cock of yours into my horny cunt!” She demanded.

“You want it hard and fast?”

“Yes, pound my fucking cunt!” He pulled out of her, his rock-hard cock slick with their combined juices. He wasn’t pleasant, turning her over on her hands and knees. He crawled to her tiny, round ass, gave it a playful spank, and sank his pole to the hilt.

“Uhhh!” She gasped at the sudden pressure. He gripped her hips and increased his tempo, his thighs slapping her ass with every thrust. The force was causing the lounger to move, scraping on the cement floor. He eased up, their bed now swaying but staying in place.

Rita put her hand on his thigh, feeling the mighty thrusts of his body. He paused only for a moment, and that was too long for her. Rocking forward and back, she fucked his cock.

She looked to Jackie and Adele, who had finished their sensual loving and were now watching them. Rita was so caught up in her passion for John that she’d forgotten about her daughter.

The two lovers kissed and fondled each other’s tits as they watched the show. Jackie couldn’t believe the overwhelming look of passion on her mom’s face. Her eyes were glazed over, as if she were crying. Maybe she was.

Their lustful sounds were temporarily broken by the grunts and groans from above as Carrie unleashed a strong cum.

John was amazed that he was still lasting. The experience of fucking Rita, Jackie’s mother, was such a turn-on. Rita was so fucking horny and wanted him badly. He slowed slightly, wanting to last longer. Fucking her doggy, she pressed the head against the slimy wall above her hole. The third series of touches to her special spot sent uncontrollable quivers through her body as she released a second intense cum.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” She repeated it quickly. “You’ve made me cum again! You beautiful cunt fucker, I love you!”

“I bet you’d love my big cock up your ass! Do you want me to fuck the beautiful small ass of yours some day?” He panted.

“No one has taken my ass before, but I want you to be my first! It’s my pussy that needs a good fucking now, then my ass another time,” she panted.

“Imagine me fucking your tight ass while Jackie eats your cunt until you cum on her face!” He enticed.

“Yes, yes, I want that too! But now, turn me over. I want to face you when you fuck your cum into me!” John pulled back his cock, almost hurting from being so hard. As Rita quickly turned around, she sucked on him several times.

She plopped onto the lounger, arms and legs spread for her young lover. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and back like a mother bird’s protective wings. She gasped again as he buried himself in her love hole.

“Fuck me, my love! Don’t hold back!” She desired. Her head lifted as her lips pressed hard against his, and she moaned as his tongue explored her mouth. She breathed rapidly into the hollow of his shoulder as her lover rode her.

Jackie felt mixed emotions witnessing her boyfriend fucking her mom. She was a little jealous, yet proud of him, and found it highly erotic. “Come on, John, fuck my mom!” She encouraged.

John’s breath came in sharp snorts through his nose. She brought his face up to see his expression. His eyes flutter, and his breathing pauses. “Rahhh, rahhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, uh, uh, uh!” He grunted, growling his cum into her.

“Mmmm, that’s it, my love! Fill me up! Give me all of your fucking cum!” Even as he fought for breath, she covered his lips with hers. Her hands smoothed up and down his back as he began to calm down from his strong climax.

“Jackie, can you go and get me a towel for when John pulls out of me?”

“You won’t need a towel,” she smiled.

Rita looked to John. “You won’t need a towel,” he repeated. He let his cock slip out, and her pussy gushed his cream like a broken dam.

He moved around to a semi, sixty-nine position and made sure her legs were spread. Jackie came over to be by her side. She gazed at her mom’s pussycat, evidence oozing from her that she had cheated on her husband.

He crouched over her thighs and lowered his head. Rita’s eyes grew wide with surprise as she felt his tongue begin to lick her pussy. “You eat a pussy after you’ve fucked it?”

“I never had until my first time with Jackie. Now I sort of like doing it,” he smirked.

“He made me cum like that after fucking me,” Adele said, loudly.

“And me too,” Jackie agreed.

“In that case.” Adele spread her legs as wide as she could. “Eat my fucked cunt!” She pushed his head into her gooey mound.

Jackie watched intently, seeing the broad side of his tongue sweep up his ointment. She took a swipe from her mom’s pussy and smeared it over her mature nipples.

John raised his head to catch his breath, and Jackie seized the opportunity. “Oh, fuuckk!” Rita exclaimed, as her daughter began to eat her motherly pussy.

“Now our fun is getting really interesting!” Adele remarked, going to her knees beside Jackie. “I don’t have a daughter to eat her pussy and you don’t have a son to fuck you, so it’s only natural we swap children.”

Rita’s eyes couldn’t grow any wider as she watched her daughter lick her pussy clean. She knew it was wrong; it was incest, but it felt so good. Her hand pressed her head to her mound, and she humped her face.

“Come on, my darling daughter, eat your momma’s dirty, fucking cunt!” Desire was consuming her.

“Your pussy tastes good, especially after John has fucked it.” Jackie licked and fingered her until her pose was too much for her leg. The instant she reposed, Adele took her turn licking Rita’s pussy.

Jackie then moved to sit beside John. “I know you love eating my mom’s pussy but this time, you rest your tongue and let Rita and I have our fun. You’ll get to fuck her and eat her pussy again. I’ll make sure of it!” She said this while kissing him.

Rita took her turn tasting Adele for the first time. The erotic mixture of hers and John’s cum was very exciting to her. She grunted with determination as her fingers fucked her in a blur. John moved underneath her legs and sampled his mom’s pussy. Jackie watched them for a moment, then completed the link by moving to her side and sucking on his cock.

Rita was getting visibly aroused after having three different lovers eat her pussy. “Jackie,” she motioned with her hand. She went to her side, seeing her eyes covered in lust. She took her daughter’s hand in hers. “I feel embarrassed to ask this, but would you eat my pussy?” She felt her cheeks warm from her incestuous desire.

Jackie didn’t have to answer. A hand to Rita’s shoulder, and she surrendered her time with Adele. She couldn’t take her eyes off her daughter as she made herself comfortable on the double lounger.

Jackie gazed at her pussycat, glistening wet from fucking and eating. The palm of her hand smoothed up and down her fleshy mound, causing her body to jolt. She lowered her head and inhaled her strange aroma.

The flat surface of her tongue swept up her mound several times, then her lips sucked on her butterfly lips. The tip of her tool flicked over her swollen clit as two fingers entered her. Rita automatically humped her fingers as if they were a cock.

John moved to Rita’s left side, and she knew what to do. She leaned in and caressed his cock with several strokes, then began to suck on him. He was far from getting hard again, but the sight of his girlfriend eating her mom’s pussy while she sucked on his cock was highly arousing.

Rita’s hidden fantasy was coming true with the short experience of her first threesome. Adele came to his side and placed a hand on Rita’s head. She felt the in-and-out motion of her sucking on her son’s cock as she kissed him and he fondled her tit.

“Isn’t it promising how we so easily find different versions of a foursome?” Adele joked.

Jackie, though somewhat experienced at eating pussy, was arousing her mom again. Rita had to halt sucking on his cock, her breaths were coming so quickly. She pressed her daughter’s face against her flesh and humped her.

“That’s it, my dirty, slutty, fucking daughter, eat your momma’s horny cunt!” She panted, pressing her head again. “Fuck, this is better than I ever dreamed!” She revealed it, then gave John’s cock another short series of sucks.

“What are you trying to do, Mom? Push me back into where I came from?” Jackie joked about her mom’s forceful hand on her head.

“Sorry for being so caught up in the moment. She propped herself on her elbows, sucking on his cock when she wanted, while Jackie continued on her pussy. Adele would lean over and suck on Rtia’s tits, then offer her pussy to her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.