Boot Scootin at the Texas Two Step Saloon - Cover

Boot Scootin at the Texas Two Step Saloon

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While consulting with a client in Texas Pete Santori goes to the Texas Two Step Café and unknowingly meets Dotty who turns out to be the daughter of the client. The affair blossoms as does his attraction to the CEO if the company he works for. His wife begins an affair back home.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   White Couple   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

He awoke to the sound of an opening door and somebody—a female—whispering, “Christ Clay they look like they’ve worn each other out.” It was Silk.

“Looks like they left it all on the bed,” said Clay, his bare body standing next to the shapely, naked Silk, his dangling penis shining and chafed red from extended use.

In a small, awe-filled voice Silk asked, “You mean you think he can do it some more?”

“Without question baby girl,” Clay said, “It’s difficult to keep an inspired man down heh-heh-heh.”

As he snuggled with Silk’s mother his knees spooned into hers, Pete could see Dotty’s gorgeous, naked daughter walking past the bed and then around the foot of it. Though he had been snoozing he was sufficiently awake to appreciate what a truly spectacular body the young McCord girl had. It was well-shaped with beautifully toned legs that flowed to her elegantly proportioned, heart-shaped ass. Her waist was small—twenty-four inches. To his eyes, she had the perfect feminine figure 36-24-36. Her nicely molded, ski jump breasts with eraser-sized nipples were set in slightly darker areolae that graced her chest. She had the broad shoulders of an athlete, and her muscles were well defined. Her tummy was flat which allowed the pronouncement of her prominent mound that was decorated with a small triangle of soft blond hair which was pointed to the cleft of her delicate labia that were easily viewed.

No sooner had her image passed his view when he felt the mattress being depressed as Silk climbed onto the bed. It moved again as she scootched closer to his body. When the silky closeness of her smooth, warm body spooned into him she completed a human sandwich with him and her mother. In a sleepy relaxed voice, Dotty asked, “Did you and Clay have an enjoyable time baby?”

“You know how much he loves being with us Mama,” she said. “With Clay, it always seems like such a special kind of loving.”

From the doorway, Pete heard Clay say, “Well I’ll leave you all to it. Have a fun time.” As the door closed Pete looked over Dotty’s body with his upper eye and saw that Clay had left the room.

Dotty reached over Pete’s body with her left hand, grabbed Silk’s left hand and pulled it over to his limp penis, and asked, “Think ya can do sumpthin with this sorry thing, sweetie?”

Oh no, Pete thought still feigning sleep I’ll not be able to walk tomorrow.

“Come on Mr. Pete,” Dottie said, “stop playing possum, you’re not Clay Burnett.” She giggled and added, “You’re still a young man.”

Silk chuckled and murmured, “Mm, Mama even though he’s not hard yet there’s a whole lot of flesh growing down there.” The two women giggled like teenage schoolgirls. Silk’s hand was fondling his growing member with such care that he couldn’t stop the blood that was rushing back into it. He felt Dotty add her hand to Silk’s as two sets of fingers tickled his phallus.

When he said, “Well I’m trapped,” both women burst into gleeful laughter with Dottie adding “YEEHAW.”

“You sure are a wonder, Mr. Pete Santori,” she said. “I told my little girl about what you did to her mama last night and there is no way you will be leavin here tonight without my little girl sampling your wares.” Silk’s hand was wrapped around what he thought wouldn’t happen again tonight, his penis quickly becoming a full-fledged cock that was filling the hand of this exquisite young woman. Dotty scrunched down so she could take the head of it in her mouth and sucked his swollen knob between her soft, wetted lips. As she tantalized the groove beneath his glans, he began forgetting whatever strain he had been feeling in his sexual saddle.

“Let me, Mama,” Silk implored, pulling on Pete’s hip trying to coax him on his back. “I haven’t had him in my mouth even once.”

As he rolled on his back his growing erection came out of Dotty’s mouth with a hollow “pop.” Rolling on her back she took his hand, pressed it against her sodden pussy, and with a chuckle said, “At least you can play with this little bugger while my baby’s having her way with you.”

Silk was now on her knees stroking the base of his cock. Bending close she spat on his glans slid her lips over it to the rim then suckled and licked the magic spot while her hand masterfully performed caressing strokes. As his erection swelled, he thought Jesus Christ these women are fucking INCREDIBLE. As his middle finger slithered in Dotty’s slippery groove, he easily found the knot of her clitoris. She winced and in awed wonder said, “The damned thing never stops tinglin.”

Once again, he shuddered, this time with the pleasure that Silk’s hand and mouth were gleaning as her head bobbed so deliciously on his delighted member. The thrilling ego gratification wiped any irritation on a burning dick and aching balls. Though he had fantasized about being in bed with two women the thrill of the experience was even more exciting than his wildest imagination. To have this beautiful young girl giving him head as his finger skated in the bountiful pussy of her gorgeous mother brought sensations that enveloped him in ecstasy. This is no time to be a wimp.

Since spewing his splooge in Dotty’s mouth just before dinner he’d managed to hold back the consistent urge to ejaculate, finally cumming so elegantly in her pussy less than half an hour ago. Now as Silk was giving him such a skillful blow job, he clamped his buttocks to forestall another surprising need to climax. But the apparatus had been strained.

“Mm how are you doin Pete?” she asked as sperm that he couldn’t completely hold back began leaking in mini spurts into her mouth. He wanted so badly to open his balls completely to relieve the strain on his butt and balls. But in his mind, he was developing too much of a porn star image with the McCord women to modify it now. Silk’s head bobbed wildly as Dotty—propped on her elbow—watched her daughter’s labored ministrations. “Bet ya can’t make him cum,” she taunted. He wanted to prove her wrong but felt that he had to establish his longevity with the daughter as well as the mother. Concentrating completely, he thought Jesus, I wish she would STOP for a minute.

“Christ Pete,” Silk groused as she lay back for a moment taking a breather, “My jaw’s tired; can you fuck me and cum in my pussy?” Grateful that she was giving him a break he thought, THANK GOD!

As if to relieve the boredom of not being involved Dotty playfully stroked the exposed shaft of his reddened cock as she said, “You’re certainly developing a reputation with the women of this family Pete Santori.” The hand job was nowhere near as exciting as Silk’s mouth, but Dotty’s mild stroking was giving him a chance to recuperate.

Becoming amorous Silk started kissing him. Taking turns with her mother stroking him she decided that she wanted a taste of the seed that was leaking out of his balls. It came at the right moment for him when Silk said, “I want that big thing of yours fucking me and filling me with your cum.” He had no idea what Clay’s capability was but figured that he must have sufficiently satisfied Silk. She was going at him in a much more docile way than her mother had. It was obvious though that she wanted his cock inside her. “Get outta the way Mama,” she said, “I’m gonna ride Pete’s cock.” When Dotty pulled her head out of the way she threw her leg over Pete’s body and straddled him on her knees.

“I’ll hold it for you baby,” her mother said grabbing hold of it and pointing it straight up. With both hands on his shoulders, Silk lowered her ass. Dotty angled his cock and watched as her daughter wiggled her gorgeous ass ‘til the two objects met. “Go for it, baby.”

Letting her breath go the delicious, blond-haired daughter slid down, settling on his abdomen with his cock deep inside her. “Oh Mama,” she said, “He’s so danged BIG.”

With her elbow on the bed and her head propped on her hand, Dotty said, “You look beautiful mounted on him that way sweetie. But let’s see how long you must ride this stubborn man before he lets his balls loose inside ya.” Silk pulled up exposing the glistening redness of his shaft. “It’s such a glorious thing to see this fella’s cock in my baby’s beautiful li’l cunt,” she said, “Now ride him like a pony sweetie.” Like her mother had, she tightened her pussy into a fist, squeezing all the feeling she could into both organs. With her hands on his shoulders, she started riding slowly, sucking long breaths into her nostrils and out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.