Monastery - Cover

Monastery

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl's life in the church during the Spanish Inquisition. The many horrors she witnesses and participates in, her escape and eventual revenge.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Historical   Horror   Mystery   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Clergy   Violence  

I must have finally lost consciousness, because I awoke amid a pile of dead bodies. I was buried under two of the blood covered bodies of the boys. I was weak, tired and sore, but I managed to pull myself from beneath the pile. It was a dark catacomb located under the church, dimly lit by oil lamps on the wall. I stammered to get up on my feet and looked upon the pile of dead. I counted the bodies and deduced that I had been the sole survivor of this nefarious night.

I lay down under the light of an oil lamp, trying to take it all in. As I lay here in this dilapidated dark catacomb, I looked back at all the things I've seen and done. I decided that this was to be my last night in this place, this monastery. If I was to have any chance of living, this would be an opportune time for escape, as they must have thought me dead too.

I built up enough energy to pick myself back to my feet and grabbed the oil lamp I had been lying under. Trying to gain my bearings, I walked to look down each of the two tunnels leading into the catacomb. I chose the more well lit of the two. It looked as if daylight was showing at the end of the one I was walking down and seemed as though I walked a mile down the dark, damp tunnel. Reaching the opening, my eyes squinted from the light of the day. I knew I was not safe yet, not until I was completely off the church grounds. In the distance, I could see the large ash tree where I had placed little Alice's body. The tree had grown immensely since then to provide her a beautiful shaded area. I fell to my knees weeping. I needed to say goodbye one last time and make a promise to her of vengeance upon everyone who had played a role in the life choices made for us. I would avenge her.

"Victoria!", I yelled to the heavens.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.