Teacher's Pet - Cover

Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Charlotte Speaks, a teacher of forty-one, has been fantasizing an affair with a male student for years. Finding Malcolm Wilcox a boy that she can't resist she begins an affair with him that becomes quite deep. The story was originally part of The Pastor's wife but was confusing to the story so I am re-purposing it as a small stand alone series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Cuddling was something his teacher demanded, and as they cuddled in Charlotte’s bed, Charlotte said, “I’ve noticed Mallory that you’re pretty chummy with Mary Jo Kleinhart.” It had now been six months since they started their Saturday lessons.

There was no reason for him to feel uncomfortable with the observation. Charlotte told him from the beginning that she didn’t want their relationship to inhibit his progress as a normal teenager. “Yes Charlotte,” he replied, “We’ve been dating for the last couple of weeks.”

“And you’re having sex with her?”

He didn’t feel threatened; Charlotte had told him that she expected he would be having sex with girls of his age. But he wondered why she was commenting on it now. “Yes, we are Charlotte. Is there anything wrong with that?”

When Ms. Speaks started counseling students she worked exclusively with boys. Since the beginning of this school year, however, she had a fifty percent mix of both boys and girls. Just as she was the most popular teacher in school, she was the most sought-after guidance counselor as well. She had a way of talking with students that gained their confidence. No subject was off-limits. Some students who were assigned to other teachers sneaked some appointments with her as well. Those instances were what triggered the administration to give her female students to even out her counseling load.

“Mary Jo is immensely popular with the athletes, Mallory. I’m sure you don’t need me to point this out to you, but I’m interested to know why she has chosen you. “Malcolm knew that Mary Jo was one of Charlotte’s counseling students.

“She told me the jocks are rough with her, Charlotte ... and they talk about what she does with them to everyone else. She told me she was beginning to feel like a slut.”

“Mary Jo has had two false pregnancies, Mallory. She likes having sex without a condom. I’ve talked with her about it twice when she came to me to tell me how worried she was that she might have gotten pregnant. She’s a sweet young woman, Mallory, but one with truly little sense as far as sex is concerned. Have you been having sex with her not using a condom?”

He knew he had been busted. He thought he had it covered though. “She’s on the pill, Charlotte. She got the prescription from Planned Parenthood.”

“I thought we had covered the issue of unprotected sex pretty thoroughly, Mallory—pregnancy is just one of the issues. How is it that I didn’t make that clear to you, Sweetie?”

“God, Charlotte, I hate condoms.”

“So do I kiddo, and I don’t use them.” Cocking her head she asked, “Who do I have sex with Mallory?”

Confused at the question he answered, “Me and ... and Mr. Giordino?”

“That’s right. And we don’t use condoms because, until this moment, I have trusted my lovers completely. I still trust Jim, but I don’t trust you, Malcolm. Suddenly I’m concerned that I could pick up an STD from you and it’s not worth the risk, Sweetie. I’ll continue to tutor you, but from now on we’re finished having sex together.”

He was stunned. “But...” When they talked about condoms, he thought they were talking about birth control. How could I have missed that?

“There are no buts, Malcolm (she only used his given name when she was making a serious point). I simply can’t take the risk of getting venereal disease. What most people don’t realize, Malcolm, is that if you choose to play the field and don’t protect yourself you are having sex with everyone who has had sex with the person you are fucking. I know some of those boys Mary Jo has been dating. I have no respect for a couple of them. There are some disciplines that sensible people follow strictly; unprotected sex is one of them.”

“But...”

“It’s time to get up, Malcolm. I have to be honest with you young man, I’ll miss it very much, but this phase of our relationship is finished. I simply can’t take a chance with someone as irresponsible as you have proven to be.” It broke her heart to see him out the door, but she had to let him know how serious she was about the standards she demanded in “breaking the rules properly.”

When Mary Jo Kleinhart asked to see her a week later, she was pleasantly surprised for two reasons. When the girl told her, “I have thought about what you said about birth control, Ms. Speaks ... and unprotected sex? I got a prescription from Planned Parenthood for birth control pills. But when the boy I am dating told me he was afraid of STDs, and we have to use condoms I went back to Planned Parenthood and they told me I should stay on the pill, but they would give me all the condoms I would need.”

It gave Charlotte a renewed confidence in the young man. “Did that make the boy happy?”

“He said he feels better about it. I don’t. But I really like him; he treats me better than the other boys. Um ... Ms. Speaks, do you use condoms with um ... don’t get mad at me. But do you use condoms with Mr. Giordino?”

It was shocking to Charlotte that the rumors had gotten down to the student level. But nobody could prove anything unless they hired a private detective. And who would do that? She lied when she said, “Mr. Giordino and I are exceptionally good friends Mary Jo. He has a wife in a nursing home. She chuckled as if it would be the remotest possibility in the world and said, “But if Mr. Giordino and I ever did have sex...” She rolled her eyes as if to say that it was the most unlikely thing possible. “You’re darned tootin’ I would use a condom.”

When Mary Jo left the room Charlotte knew a few more things. She could feel the wetness in her panties which meant that she and Jim Giordino would be getting it on tonight. And she would be having sex with Mallory again after Calc lessons on Saturday. She also knew that Mary Jo, by staying on the pill, was hedging her bets. If Malcolm Wilcox wouldn’t have unprotected sex with her, she would probably find someone else and two-time Mallory pretty soon.


When her son had come home the previous Saturday afternoon it was apparent to Agatha Wilcox that he was in a terrible state. I don’t know what is going on between him and that woman, but he comes in one Saturday on top of the world then today looks like he’s in pain.

For the last few months, she had been pausing at Malcolm’s bedroom door and peeking through the crack that he always seemed to leave open. This day she waited about ten minutes then stole up the stairs. When she stood there peering through the crack, he was on his bed again (sometimes he was naked but not today). His magnificent erection stuck out through his fly, and he was flailing it with his hand. It always gave her a thrill when she saw him ejaculate. It seemed to her like some kind of pornographic fountain. At the same time, she got exceedingly wet between her legs. While It made her feel like a vile pervert to be watching her son like that. But when she heard him say “Charlotte, Charlotte” she was convinced that Malcolm was having inappropriate fantasies about his teacher. I hope he doesn’t do anything foolish. Ms. Speaks by reputation is an educator of the highest quality she thought but was troubled by a rumor she had heard from one of the ladies she played bridge with: “Charlotte Speaks and Jim Giordino are having an affair.” The man is married. What kind of an example is that to set before the students ... if indeed it is happening? And she is instructing my son, alone on her farm.

As the wife of a pastor, Agatha was accustomed to living in a fishbowl. She resented the fact that she was held to a higher standard than other women. Wincing at the fact that she was judging Charlotte Speaks though she thought, we emphasize so much with our children that judging others is wrong, she thought of the Bible verse that included ’judge not lest ye be judged.’ She had met Charlotte Speaks at school functions, had a parent conference with her, and was so impressed by how concerned the teacher was about her son. And she’s SO pretty. She remembered how deeply the teacher had stared at her, wondering if she had been a man, she might have thought that the woman was mentally undressing her. But Malo is learning so much from her and she seems to be tutoring him so unselfishly. Sex with her husband was acceptable by Agatha’s standards. But for some reason, she was becoming dissatisfied. She wondered if Malo might be having sex with that pretty little Mary Jo Kleinhart. She visualized his huge cock sinking inside the pert girl’s body. My husband’s congregation wouldn’t think very highly of something like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.