A Pound of Flesh - Cover

A Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dave and Nick are lifelong best friends, but when Nick gets into trouble with a loan shark and Dave does his best to save him, only to find out that he has been castrated, their relationship changes, especially after Nick's shallow bride Nancy leaves him at his lowest point and Dave takes him in.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Crime   Workplace   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Nudism   Politics  

“Okay, then, who goes next?” Satan turned to futa-Nicky and the two ladies.

“Me, then,” Nicky stepped, eager to rip off this business like a Band-Aid.

“Alright, what do you want for your soul?” the Devil asked her now.

“For my family to ... forgive me ... accept me ... and be at peace, the rift between us gone for good. It was my ewn fault, but I just want them to be happy for me and my new lovers and life and not stay angry at me for what I did,” Nicky made a very logical first wish for her.

“Done! Your family will call you pretty soon and want to have dinner with you, catch up, that kind of thing. They’ll even come out to Amarillo to see you and let you finally meet your niece, trust me,” Lucy assured her now.

“I wish for ... my sister Thea ... join us as Dave’s eager sex slave. She’ll be so much happier that way, I do believe. She’s always needed a firm hand and he’ll provide it for her,” Nicky thought of yet another way to bring his family closer and make his restless sister happy at last.

“Done! Thea will now live to serve Dave Feldman, your boyfriend. Two down, four to go,” Satan smiled as she wrote down those first two wishes.

“I wish that any torment anyone in this group would experience in Hell, if there is any, to fall upon Sly Mackenzie once he dies, and I do mean ... all of it, except Nancy’s, of course, including Dave’s. That way, you can torture someone without it hurting you back sevenfold,” Nicky stipulated now.

“Well, I was already not gonna make Dave suffer, full disclosure, even before his little ruse, nor any of you, except Nancy, so you’ll need to substitute that for someone else instead. By the way, Nancy, you’re gonna get raped repeatedly by every dog that I can imagine or create, but per your clever wish, you’ll relish every second of it. For eternity, as one dog after another makes you his bitch, no less. That was your torment, you see? So, whose punishment will Sly take instead?” the Devil persisted.

“Jill’s,” Nicky stunned us all by proposing to spare his college sweetheart, despite how evil she was to him.

“Ah, so he’ll get a paddle applied to his backside forever in addition to being constantly struck in the groin with a Louisville Slugger. That works. Sly will never know any kind of peace for even a second, as he is constantly tormented ... forever,” Satan added that wish to the list.

“I wish to be ... young, pretty, healthy, slim, immune to disease, and sexy forever. No HIV, STIs, HPV, AIDS, etc. You did it for those two, why not for me?” Nicky told the Devil.

“Stipulated ... another mortal not to age or get sick. Always a good one, buys you more time and allows you to enjoy the time that you have better. Also a very popular choice, of course,” Lucy jotted that wish down now.

“I have two left, right?” Nicky asked for clarity.

“Exactly, spell it out,” Satan asked her.

“Okay, here it goes ... I want to be able to change gender at whim, with the futa being my base gender, so it doesn’t go against Dave’s wonderful first wish. But whenever I wish to be a woman, I’m a woman. When I wish to be a man, I’m a man. And when I don’t wish to be either, I’m a futa. Just not a eunuch, of course,” Nicky snickered now.

“I should imagine not,” the Devil laughed very hard now, “well done ... I like that. Constant gender-bending changes according to your own whims. I can only imagine how many times you could enjoy sex in how many different ways, of course. And now, for the final wish.”

“I wish that each person in this group could handpick a celebrity sex slave, but just one. One which will be loyal, be enthusiastic about their servitude, be happy, not sad, and always naked, young, pretty, and immune to disease. For my own sex slave, I choose ... Robert Downey, Jr. I’ve always had a thing for him,” Nicky winked at me as she considered what options I might take.

“Done! Your hell-slave will arrive soon enough, trust me on that, and already collared, just as Nancy now is,” Satan pointed to a magical red hell collar that held Nicky’s ex very much under control, “as a hell-slave, of course, Robert will not be ... responsible for anything that he does in the eyes of Heaven. He won’t necessarily follow you to Hell after death or suffer at all for his obedience that is beyond his control. That’s the good news for him.”

“And the bad?” I inquired.

“He’ll be a slave, as long as both Nicky and he are alive. When either of them dies, the slavery ends, of course. He’ll love it, though, because he’s been conditioned to enjoy it. He won’t mind the humiliation or pain or loss of freedom ... he’ll draw real pleasure from them,” Satan reassured us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.