Silver Bell Shifter: Wolf Junction Book One - Cover

Silver Bell Shifter: Wolf Junction Book One

Copyright© 2023 by Robin Deeter

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Riley Flowers moves to Wolf Junction, Nebraska, and is intensely drawn to shy, sexy Calvin Lightfoot. Calvin's been burned by lost love before, and he's not willing to chance it again--until Riley enters his life. He wants her for his own, but will she be able to accept the shifter side of him and come to love the man within? *spicy heat level, violence, adult situations*

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

On Christmas Eve, Calvin stayed at Riley’s since the Lightfoots’ big celebration would occur the following day. They had a nice cozy dinner and settled on the couch together to watch old Christmas movies.

As she cuddled up to Calvin, Riley noticed that instead of just one silver bell on the stand by her Christmas tree, there were now two. “Where did that other bell come from?”

“What other bell?”

She pointed. “That one.”

“I don’t know.”

Riley got up and went over to it. Picking it up, she saw that two horses running side-by-side had been etched into the shiny surface. She tried to ring it, but no sound came from the bell. Turning it over, she saw a small velvet pouch taped inside it, preventing the clapper from moving.

She heard Calvin come up behind her as she removed the pouch from the bell. He stole the pouch from her fingers. The twinkle in his eyes made her laugh. “You knew it was there all along.”

He chuckled. “Took you long enough to notice it.”

“Shut up.”

“I can’t. I have too much to say to you.” He blocked out a bad memory and smiled at her. “You are the most extraordinary woman I’ve ever known. You make me happier than I ever thought I’d be. You accept me for who I am and, more surprising to me, you love me anyway. I love you more than I’ll ever be able to tell you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.”

Riley held her breath when he removed a diamond ring from the tiny pouch.

“Riley Jane Flowers, will you do me the great honor of marrying me?”

Riley looked at the stunning ring and then in Calvin’s eyes. Love for him flooded her being and she beamed at him through her happy tears. “Yes, Calvin. I’ll marry you. I love you so much and I’d be proud to be your wife.”

When Calvin slid the sparkling ring on her finger, Riley felt all the pieces of her life fall into place and she knew without a doubt that she truly was Calvin’s shift-mate. He was the man of her dreams, the one the universe had picked for her.

As he took her in his arms and gave her a lingering kiss, Riley’s heartbeat sang his name and it seemed to her that their souls reached for each other. She gave herself up to the passion he inspired in her.

Then he broke the kiss, grinning at her. “Let’s go tell my family.”

“Right now?”

“Yeah. I was going to tell them at dinner tomorrow, but I just can’t wait,” Calvin responded, excitement gleaming in his eyes.

Riley laughed, catching his enthusiasm. “Me, either. All right, my Silver Bell Shifter, let’s go.”

Calvin gave her a quick, hard kiss and then they hurried into their winter coats and boots. As they rushed from the house, Calvin stopped and said, “You know, it’s a nice night for a ride.”

Riley laughed. “It’s freezing out here.”

“You just hang onto me.” Calvin winked at her. “I’ll keep you warm.”

Riley couldn’t refuse. Besides, she loved riding Calvin. That would sound strange to other people, but they enjoyed the experience and went often. “Okay. Hurry up.”

Calvin stripped, throwing his clothes up on the porch, and tapped his foot. Where once the shifting process had scared and appalled Riley, she now enjoyed watching Calvin’s transformation. When he’d changed, his magnificent stallion knelt in a gallant gesture and Riley mounted eagerly.

Calvin rose and pranced in place for a moment, which made Riley laugh. Then he sprang forward, running across the snowy lawn toward her eastern pasture. The full moon shone down on them, illuminating their way as they raced away into the night.


Dear Reader, thank you for continuing to read my story. If you like my book and you’d like to help support my career, you can drop something in my Buy Me a Coffee tip jar. Much obliged!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.