Silver Bell Shifter: Wolf Junction Book One - Cover

Silver Bell Shifter: Wolf Junction Book One

Copyright© 2023 by Robin Deeter

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Riley Flowers moves to Wolf Junction, Nebraska, and is intensely drawn to shy, sexy Calvin Lightfoot. Calvin's been burned by lost love before, and he's not willing to chance it again--until Riley enters his life. He wants her for his own, but will she be able to accept the shifter side of him and come to love the man within? *spicy heat level, violence, adult situations*

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

Calvin slowed to a trot near the barn and took Riley inside. Her feet no sooner touched the ground than he started changing form and finished in record time. Walking backward toward the tack room, Riley unzipped her coat, a suggestive smile on her face. She giggled when he strode toward her with an intense light in his eyes.

He caught up to her, grabbed her coat, and pushed it off her shoulders. “You’re going to regret that Wheaties wisecrack.”

Riley crossed the threshold into the tack room just as he freed her hands from her coat. “Is that so?”

“Yeah.”

Calvin closed and locked the door, his eyes never leaving Riley as she stripped off her red cable-knit sweater. Mounds of pale, creamy flesh rose above the red satiny bra she wore, and Calvin’s mouth practically watered at the sight. Making sure not to trip, he went to Riley and put an arm around her waist.

Winding her arms around Calvin’s neck, Riley pulled him down and kissed him. His supple mouth moved hungrily over her lips as she slid a hand into his damp hair. She caught a hint of snow on his skin and the clean smell mingled with an earthier scent she surmised must belong only to Calvin.

His hands slid up over her back and paused at her bra clasp. Drawing back, Calvin asked, “Are you sure this is what you want?”

Riley smiled and traced his jaw with a fingertip. “I’m sure.”

Doubt filled his expression. “I need you to be absolutely certain, Riley.”

Her smile widened as she undid the snap on her jeans and pulled the zipper down. “I’m positive.”

Watching her, Calvin’s mind started hazing over with desire, but he tried to keep his wits about him. “I don’t want you to regret it, Riley.”

She slid her jeans slowly down over her curvy hips, revealing red panties that matched her bra and Calvin’s brain completely shut down.

“No regrets, Calvin,” Riley assured him. “I promise.”

Reaching behind her, Riley undid her bra and drew the straps down her arms. The heat in Calvin’s eyes intensified as he watched, and a heady sense of power flowed through her. She let her bra drop to the floor and Calvin took a deep breath as though trying to control himself.

Then he stepped over to a shelf, reached behind some bottles of horse liniment, and removed a small board from the back of the shelf. His hand disappeared into the opening, and he pulled out a small tin. With a grin at her curious expression, he opened it and took out a condom.

“Our hidden stash. Don’t tell.”

Riley laughed, delighted to be let in on the secret. “My lips are sealed.”

Calvin put the tin back and backed her over to an empty space on the saddle rack. His erection throbbed as he kissed Riley and glided his hands down her arms. He rested his hands on her hips for a few moments and then hooked a couple of fingers beneath her panties, drawing them down over the swell of her shapely ass.

A delicious shiver ran through Riley when his palms skimmed over her thighs as he got rid of her panties. She stepped out of them and laughed as Calvin picked her up and carried her over to the couch.

“Don’t drop me,” she said.

He flashed a grin as he sat down with her straddling his lap. “I won’t.”

Riley bit her bottom lip and moaned when he slid his hands up her sides to cup her breasts. He grazed his thumbs over her nipples and a jolt of pleasure shot straight to her core.

“I’ve never wanted anyone the way I do you.” Calvin’s voice was raspy with desire and it heightened Riley’s need for him. He leaned forward and kissed the valley between her breasts. “You smell incredible.”

Riley clutched Calvin’s shoulders when he closed his mouth around her right nipple and circled the peak with his tongue. He kneaded her left breast while he continued to suckle and tease her with his mouth. Fire consumed Riley and she couldn’t hold still. Her hips instinctively hitched forward toward what she really wanted.

“Calvin, I can’t wait anymore,” she told him. “I need you.”

In a flash, Calvin ripped open the condom packet with his teeth. He rolled it down over his rigid shaft and then paused, an unspoken question shining in his eyes.

Riley understood that he was giving her one last chance to change her mind and a tender feeling filled her heart. She took his hard length in her palm and guided him to her entrance.

“Make love to me, Calvin.”

Her whispered plea melted Calvin’s resistance, breaking through any lingering doubts. No longer could he deny his craving for her. As their bodies united, he melded his mouth to hers, slowly sliding deep inside her tight heat as she lowered onto him.

The most wonderful, strange feeling overtook Calvin, as though a piece of a puzzle clicked into place in his heart. Almost like finding something that he hadn’t known had been missing all his life. While he acknowledged the feeling, he moved it to the back of his mind to be examined later and focused on the stunning woman who kissed him back with abandon as she started to move.

Riley had never made love in a tack room, but it was an utterly erotic experience being surrounded by saddles and bridles while riding a man who was literally a stud. The blissful sensations Calvin created within her as he guided her into faster tempo consumed her.

The couch suddenly creaked and lurched, making Calvin afraid that it wasn’t going to hold up under their amorous activity.

“Hang onto me.”

Riley wrapped her legs and arms around him as he rose from the couch. “Where are we going?”

Calvin didn’t answer, but in a moment, Riley found herself pinned against the tack room door. She laughed as he gave her a wicked grin and adjusted his hold on her ass. Calvin’s swift thrust took her by pleasant surprise, driving her back against the door. It rattled on the hinges with each hard plunge of his hips, creating a sensual beat that kept time with their passion-rough breathing.

Riley clung to his shoulders as Calvin propelled them toward the summit. Like his inner stallion when he galloped, Calvin’s powerful muscles bunched and flexed under her hands and there was nothing clumsy about him now.

Over and over, he filled her with confident, smooth strokes that took her ever closer to completion. Riley’s nails bit into his sweat-slick flesh as a fine trembling began deep inside her. The storm in his eyes mesmerized her and she couldn’t look away.

Like an unstable volcano nearing eruption, Calvin fought against the hot pressure inside that neared the boiling point. The way Riley’s feminine muscles pulsed around his cock almost snapped his control, but he refused to give in. Her cheeks grew flushed as her mouth opened farther and her eyes squeezed shut.

A tidal wave of sheer ecstasy crashed down on Riley, sweeping her into a sea of intense sensation. She threw her arms around Calvin’s neck and crushed her mouth against his as she came in a shuddering climax.

A growl emanated from him, mingling with her muffled cry of bliss. His release, as powerful as a twister touching down, followed hers and he ground to a halt as the intense sensations sapped him of his strength.

Their fervent kissing gentled as their mutual ecstasy abated, fading away to ripples before leaving them sated.

Her breathing labored, Riley leaned her head back against the door and caressed Calvin’s shoulders. Gazing into his eyes, she glimpsed anxiety in them before he looked away and started putting her down. When her feet touched the floor, she embraced his waist because she was a bit unsteady and because she wasn’t ready to lose intimate contact with him yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.