Late Rent Payments

by Lucky Mann

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: When a young couple fall behind with their rent payments, the land lord offers the MILF a way to catch up.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   .

My name is Pete. I'm in my early sixties and still in decent shape. The family and I had been talking about moving from our current home to one we own on the far side of our property. Though it was only about a hundred fifty yards across a field, the move would solve several problems for us. That home has larger rooms and much easier access for our wheel chair using family members. It is also much closer and has easier access to our two and a half car garage with attached barn. The garage has become more shop than garage.

The neighbors heard we might be moving and they approached us about renting our current place for their youngest daughter, her boyfriend, and infant son. The youngest of the neighbor's three daughters, eighteen-year-old Heather, and her boyfriend Diaz, had recently given birth to a baby boy and were looking for a place of their own. They had been living with her mother. Since our current place is directly across the street from Heather's mother's home, our old home would be ideal for the young couple.

It was agreeable to the family and I to rent our old place to Heather and Diaz. I had watched Heather grow from a sweet preteen kid into a cute, petite, bright and affectionate teenager.

She was sometimes too affectionate. She loved giving hugs to everyone whenever she was leaving after a visit. When it was my turn for a hug, she seemed to take delight in pressing her small but growing boobs into my chest.

I had taken on the part time roll of mentor for Heather since she had no strong male figure in her life. Knowing how affectionate she was, I had offered her some unsolicited advice on many occasions. She wanted to become a veterinarian or pediatrician. When she was sixteen I spoke to her on that topic and the life style of a modern teenager. I encouraged her to continue working hard in school and to keep herself on the right moral path. I told her. "If you get knocked up, you will never go to college and never become a doctor of any kind."

She rolled her eyes, as teens will sometimes do, and said to me, "Oh Pete, I know. I won't get pregnant. I haven't even been with a boy. I'm still a virgin."

She was such a cutie. At her seventeenth birthday, she stood 5'3" and a weighed a little over 100 pounds. She was a petite little thing that I knew would have a hard time reaching college age without getting pregnant.

Unfortunately, Heather was a typical teenager. She failed to heed the advice her mother and I had both tried to give her. I guess hormones caught up with her, and she forgot to keep her pants on. By the time she turned eighteen, she had a steady boyfriend and had given birth to an infant son. They planned to get married the summer following her high school graduation.

I have had an old man's crush on Heather for years. It was disappointing on several levels when I found out she was pregnant. There's no sense in crying over spilled milk and Heather made the best of her situation.

As her belly expanded during her pregnancy, she proudly posted pictures of her growing baby-bump on a popular social media web site.

To me, all pregnant young women are beautiful. So, I enjoyed looking at the pictures of their swelling bellies, but this was sweet little Heather. Although I knew better, I didn't feel completely comfortable looking at her expanding body as a sexual being. I would soon get past that discomfort. After all, she was a pregnant seventeen year old.

Heather usually wore her dirty blonde hair either in a ponytail or cut short. Her laughing blue eyes seemed to sparkle when she smiled. A few freckles were scattered around her face. Her breasts hadn't begun swelling on her chest until she was in her mid teens. By the time she had gotten her driver license she had a cute pair of tennis ball sized boobs. Over the next year, Heather's boobs filled out a bit more to become firm B-cups. They didn't expand in size much beyond that until she became pregnant. They were a perfect fit for her petite size. No matter what their size, Heather continued to intentionally crush them into my chest and rub them against me whenever we hugged.

Her pregnancy inflated Heather's breasts a little bit more as they filled with milk for the baby she was carrying. She told me her breasts had become much more sensitive to arousal as well.

After we had been approached about Heather and her new family renting our house, we had a family discussion on the matter. We all agreed to let Heather and Diaz rent our old place. After meeting with them, we agreed they could rent our house in exchange for the very low rent of only four hundred dollars per month as long as Diaz made the repairs the home needed. Other similar homes in the area were renting for up to eight hundred dollars and more per month. They could move in as soon as we moved out. Heather and Diaz were happy as clams to finally be getting their own little love nest.

About three weeks later the great move began. I have always hated moving. I don't care if it's just across a field or across the country, moving is a pain in the ass. It's gotten even worse over the years. Even though I am in pretty good shape, moving is tougher on this old man now that I'm in my sixties.

Heather and Diaz were a great help with our move. While Grandma baby sat, Heather and Diaz worked as hard as anyone in the family to get us moved. Of course, they had an ulterior motive. They were anxious to move into the home we were vacating. A few days later, we had settled into our new home and Heather and Diaz were happily moving into our old place.

All went well for about six months. At that time, Heather and Diaz failed to pay their rent on time. When their rent was a couple of weeks past due, I walked over to see why I hadn't received my money. It was early on a Friday afternoon when I spoke with Heather. Diaz was at work, and it was up to Heather to explain what had happened to the rent money.

It seems she and Diaz had gone out one night and spent far too much money. "I'm sorry, Pete. We'll get the rent to you as soon as we can." Heather promised.

"Heather, that is not acceptable! You're an adult now! You have a baby and other responsibilities. You two need to start acting like adults. Your bills must be paid before you spend money for your play time."

"I'm so sorry, but what can I do? We screwed up and just don't have your rent money right now."

"Well, let me think about it." I paused for a few seconds. My dirty old man brain kicked in. "There may be another way for you to pay your rent without cash."

"Really? How?" She asked. The thought of her being able to pay her rent without actually having money interested Heather. She hugged me and squashed her breasts into my chest as she had done so many times in the past. While hugging me she told me. "I want to pay my bills. I really do, but how can I pay them without money?"

I firmly returned her hug. This time, rather than quickly releasing her as I normally did, I held her close for an extended time. I slid my hands down her back until they were both on her tight little denim-covered ass. I tightly squeezed her ass cheeks.

Heather gasped but did not try to pull away.

I spoke softly into her ear as I continued to hold and fondle her ass. "Heather, there are a lot of things I'm more interested in than money. Now that you are an adult, perhaps you would consider a trade?"

Hesitantly, Heather replied, "Huh? A trade? What kind of trade do you have in mind?"

"Baby, you know I've liked you for a long time. Apparently, since you have a son, you've figured out what that thing between your legs is for. At eighteen you're old enough now to understand that the world is not all warm and fuzzy. This is the real world. You have obligations that must be met. Have you ever considered getting with an older man?"

She looked up at me. "I don't know. What would I have to do?"

"It's very simple. You owe me four hundred dollars. One day per week for four weeks I'll come over here and spend some time with you. In exchange, I'll deduct one hundred dollars from your bill each time I visit and you entertain me."

"But what will I have to do to entertain you?"

"Heather, you are not stupid! I think you know what I'm talking about. But, if you want me to spell it out, I will. I'll come over once a week, and for a little while, maybe for a few minutes, maybe for a few hours, I'll use your cute little body for my personal pleasure. I'll want you to fuck me, suck me, and anything else I feel like doing with you. I hope you get some pleasure out of it too, but that's not necessary."

"I don't know. Diaz won't like it if I do that."

"Who the fuck cares what Diaz likes. Hell, he's partially responsible for this debt too. He's the one that helped knock you up, and he agreed to the rental deal. You and Diaz spent your rent money on bullshit. Now it's time to pay up. Besides, I'll just be borrowing his girlfriend for a little while each week. You might say I'll be renting his girlfriend, not buying her. You do want to help him pay the rent, don't you?" I let go of her ass, took a tit in each hand, and squeezed. "Do we have a deal, Heather?"

Hesitantly, Heather replied, "I... , uh..."

I firmly squeezed her tits.

"Oh! I... , uh, I guess so."

"Great! Shall we get started? Loose the blouse and bra. You've been teasing me with those tits for much too long. You've rubbed them against my chest the past couple of years. Now, I would like to finally get a good look at them!"

Slowly, with shaking hands, Heather unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She then reached around behind her back.

"Stop!" I interrupted her. "Let me help you do that."

Heather turned her back to me and stepped back toward me. I reached out and released the clasp of her bra. Instinctively, she grasped her tits to keep her bra from falling away.

I stroked the sides of her arms and spoke softly into her ear, "It's okay Baby. Relax! I'm not going to do anything to you that probably hasn't already been done. Now put your hands down."

Heather did as she had been told. She always was an obedient little gal. When she lowered her hands, her bra straps slid down her arms. The bra quickly joined the blouse already on the floor.

From behind her back, I reached around her small body, cupped her tits in my hands, and gently fondled them. They were soft little baseball-sized mounds with hard elongated nipples centered in dark pink aureola. As I continued to fondle Heather's tits, she relaxed and laid her head back on my shoulder. She cooed and groaned as I rolled both of her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

Again, I softly spoke into her ear, "You are a horny little thing, aren't you, Heather?"

She smiled and moaned when I gently pinched her nipples. "Yes Pete. I'm horny most of the time."

"Maybe this little arrangement will work out for both of us." I then spun her around and bent over in front of her. I pulled her chest forward and started sucking her nipples. When I sucked hard on her right nipple. I sucked all of her aureola and a good portion of her tit into my mouth. I played my tongue over the hard nipple in my mouth until I got a taste of her milk. At the same time, I pinched her left nipple.

Heather moaned and used her hands to pull my head tightly to her chest.

I released her left nipple from my fingers and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked and played my tongue over that nipple until I got another taste of her milk. In the mean time, I had unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She gasped loudly but did not resist when I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her pants and panties at the same time. When I pushed down they easily slipped over her firm little butt. I slid them down her slender legs to her feet. She stepped out of them and they joined the pile of clothes already on the floor. Heather's stood nude before me.

I told her, "Turn and let me see all of that horny little body of yours, Heather."

Heather turned slowly giving me a good look at her sexy body. She certainly was a sexy looking little morsel. Her pert tits stood proudly on her chest. Her tits had no sag at all. Her long thick nipples were hard and protruded from her tits nearly half an inch with a single drop of milk on the tip of each nipple. Her belly was smooth with just a slight bulge remaining from her baby bump. Her full pubic bush was thick and a slightly darker shade than the hair on her head. Her pussy lips were swollen and dripping wet. Her small ass was tight and inviting.

When I reached out and slid a finger through her pussy's slit, Heather jerked her ass back and pulled her pussy away from my hand. After a brief hesitation she straightened up and appeared to offer her pussy to me. She spread her legs to give my hand better access to her hole.

I found her pussy to be soaked and slick with her lubricating juices. She groaned when I shoved a finger into her hole. I pulled my finger out and stood in front of her. I sniffed the finger that had just been in her pussy. That's when her pussy's aroma drifted to my nose. Heather's pussy smelled terrible. I thought to myself. 'Damn, that thing needs a bath. I'll fuck it, but I sure as hell won't eat that nasty thing.'

I then quickly removed my shirt and dropped my pants. In just a few seconds I faced Heather as she gazed at my naked body.

Heather, let's go to bed. It's time for you to make your first installment on the back rent. Since I knew where her bedroom was, I decide to carry her to her bed. I reached around her small body, took an ass cheek in each hand, and picked her up by her ass. I raised her until we were face to face. I gave her a tender kiss. She tentatively returned the kiss. As I carried her toward her bed, Heather hung onto my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. Maybe she wasn't so opposed to fucking for her rent after all.

When we entered her bedroom, rather than putting her on her bed, I slowly lowered her ass. She slid down my body until her dripping wet pussy was poised over my cock. She was about to be entered by seven inches of hard cock.

Heather gasped as my cock's head nestled into her pussy's lips. "I don't know if I can do this. What will Diaz say?"

"Sure you can, Heather. Just relax. You're about to fuck part of your rent away. Now shut up and get fucked!" I told her. I continued to slowly lower Heather's ass and my cock slid effortlessly into her dripping cunt. I still had an inch or so to go when my cock's head bumped into her cervix.

"Uummph!" She grunted as my cock put pressure against her cervix, the opening to her womb.

Using my hands on her ass and thrusting my hips, I began bouncing her body up and down on my cock. I repeatedly impaled her juicy pussy on my cock. My cock's head rammed into her cervix with each thrust.

"Uummph! Uummph! Uummph!" Heather grunted each time my cock impacted her cervix. She soon began using her legs on my hips and her arms around my neck to help me bounce her pussy on my cock.

She gasped and tried to speak with each hard thrust of my cock against her cervix, "Oh ... damn ... Pete! I'm ... going ... to ... cum."

Heather tightened her grip around my neck and hips and raised herself up. She waited a few seconds before dropping down hard. She gasped and whimpered as she took the final inch of my cock deep into her cunt. My cock pressed tightly against her cervix. She squirmed her pussy against my cock as her orgasm radiated throughout her body.

My cock was fully buried deep in Heather's fuck hole. Her squirming on my cock as her orgasm overtook her body caused me to erupt as well. I pumped my load deep in Heather's pussy and bathed her cervix with hot cum.

She moaned and her head fell back as she felt my cum spurting into her cunt. After cumming she limply hung on my cock. If not for my cock still buried in her pussy and my hands holding her ass, she would have fallen to the floor. I lifted her off my cock and laid her on her bed.

"That will be all for today. We'll keep it short this time. I'll be back the same time next week. Before I come back I want you to have that pussy shaved and freshly cleaned. I would have eaten your pussy in the living room a little while ago, but that thing smells terrible. You haven't cleaned it in a while have you? If you expect a hundred dollars deducted from your past due rent each time I visit, I expect you to be smoothly shaved, freshly cleaned, and show a lot more enthusiasm."

I kissed her forehead, patted her tits, and said, "I'll see you next week, if not sooner." Before leaving, I stepped into her bathroom and cleaned as much of her smelly pussy's juices off my cock as I could.

Shortly after noon the following Friday, I walked across the field to collect my next rent payment.

Heather let me in her back door as soon as she heard me knock. She led me into her living room where she turned to face me.

She was wearing a short summer dress that was a bit too small for her. It snugly wrapped her body without hiding her assets. The top two buttons had been left open and her bra free tits were prominently displayed.

"Well Heather my dear, do you have my rent this week?"

"I'm sorry, Pete. We still don't have it."

I smiled at her and said. "Well, that's not all bad. I have been looking forward all week to another rent payment from you. Have you shaved and cleaned that pussy? It was pretty rank last week."

"Yes I have. I hope you will forgive me for that. I had let myself go since Diaz and I had the baby and have been living together. You reminded me that I should keep myself clean and fresh all the time. A girl never knows when her boyfriend, or maybe her landlord, will want some entertainment. Diaz said he likes me shaved and clean too. He thinks the changes I made were to please him. I hope you like it too."

"We'll see! Why don't you strip and let me get a good look at you."

Heather smiled, kicked off her slippers, and slowly released the rest of the buttons down the front of her dress. When she shrugged her shoulders her dress fell to the floor. She not only hadn't worn a bra, but she had not worn panties either. Heather stood nude and smiling before me.

I immediately noticed her pussy's fur was gone. I reached out and rubbed my hand over her pubic mound. Heather had shaved very recently. There wasn't even any stubble on her pussy.

She slowly turned to give me a full view of her petite body. Heather then dragged her finger through her slit and presented it to my nose.

I sniffed her finger and found her pussy's aroma delightful.

She then stepped close, took my shirt off, and gave me a firm hug. Her tits were crushed against my bare chest and her nipples hardened as she rubbed them against me.

Heather spoke softly into my ear. "I have cleaned myself and used a cherry flavored douche. I hope you like it. I know you didn't get much for your hundred dollars last week and I want to make it up to you. Would you like a blowjob?"

"Heather, you look and smell delicious. I look forward to eating that pussy. However, if you want to suck me off, who the hell am I to refuse you."

Heather then dropped to her knees in the middle of her living room. She reached out released my belt, unsnapped my pants and lowered my zipper. She then lowered my pants and underwear to the floor. She wrapped her hand around my slowly inflating cock. With age, it sometimes takes a little while to get my cock going. Heather began stroking me and continued stroking until my cock began to stiffen. She then sucked my entire cock into her mouth. My cock continued to grow in the warm moist confines of her mouth. When I reached my full seven-inch size I was filling her mouth and pushing at the opening to her throat.

"Relax your throat Heather. I'm going to fuck it."

She tried her best to let my cock into her throat. Her gag-reflex was just too strong to allow her to swallow my cock. She did try though. She gamely sucked my cock and soon took several spurts of hot cum deep in her mouth. When I stopped spurting, Heather sucked hard and licked as she pulled her mouth off my cock. She rocked back on her knees and swallowed twice. She then looked up, showed me her empty mouth, and smiled. She asked, "How was that?"

"Very nice Heather. Very nice indeed." I then offered her my hands and helped her to her feet. "It will take a little while before I can get it up again. In the mean time, how about we go to your bed. I'm anxious to get a taste of that pussy of yours."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.