Stallion Girl 6

by Samantha K.

Copyright© 2015 by Samantha K.

Fantasy Sex Story: Miranda visits the neighbors.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   TransGender   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Up in her room, Miranda looked in her big mirror to see if she looked any different with her butt-plug in. She decided that she was carrying her hips a bit more forward and her tummy seemed flatter, but either of those could have just been her imagination.

"Nothing there to tip anyone off," she thought. "But I do feel different. Now, I wonder if a bigger one would feel much different?"

With only one garment to remove, Miranda was quickly naked. She left her shoes on, rather than deal with trying to keep her dick off the floor. She turned away from the mirror, bent over at the waist and wrapped her arm around her dick to get it out of the way as she looked back between her legs at the reflection of her butt in the mirror.

"I guess it's pretty invisible unless I bend over real far. Like this, I can see the flange where it rides my crack."

Miranda reached up with her other hand and hooked two fingers around the flange. Tentatively, she pulled on it, trying to gauge how much force it would take to remove.

"That's in there pretty good," she found. "I guess my ass has got adjusted to having it there. Figures this is the new 'normal'."

She set her jaw and tilted her head back as she pulled harder, forcing her hole to open and give-up the plug. Slowly, her ass relinquished its prize.

"Oof!" She said,, when it popped free at last. "That was harder than I thought. I guess it's the putting it in and taking it out that will be the problem here. As long as I leave it be, I'm fine. Still, I don't think I should wear it more than a few hours a day."

After a thorough cleaning, she put it back in the box. Then she took out the next-larger plug of the three and washed it as well. Once it was clean, she looked it over. It was the same length as the other two, the flange was the same, but the bulb that held it in was wider, as was the shaft that would be holding her asshole open while she was wearing it. Where the one she'd just taken out was as thick as her thumb, this one was nearly twice that.

"Actually," she thought, admitting that she was probably rationalizing, "this one is more the right size for me. It's still smaller than anyone I might have fuck me there, but Leo was right, it will make it easier for me when they do. I don't know if I'll be able to 'take it like a pro', like he said, but I won't spend so much time adjusting if I start-out bigger."

After experimenting with a few approaches to inserting the larger plug, Miranda settled on one that involved holding it pointing in the right direction with one hand while sitting down on it, so her weight would push it in. After a couple of tentative tries, she remembered that lube would be a good idea.

A quick rummage in the drawer of her bedside table produced a small bottle of scented slickum. She drizzled some around the tip and dashed to a chair before it had time to drip off. Holding the plug in place, she lowered herself onto it. The first try was a miss, but on the second she felt her asshole embrace the tip.

"Ahh! Here goes!"

She pursed her lips in an 'O' and let her weight push her down onto the plug. The tip slid through her sphincter easily, but then things slowed to a crawl.

"Too late to do this quickly," she thought. "Nothing to do but grit my teeth and get on with it."

She gradually allowed all her weight to come down onto the plug, but that only squashed the soft silicone. It continued to spread her open, but at it's own infuriatingly slow pace.

"Come on ... come on ... come on!" She muttered, impatient for the grueling trial to end. Her ass felt like it was being asked to take more than it could handle. She would have stopped, but she could feel her asshole getting wider and wider every second.

"It didn't look that much bigger than the other! But it sure feels like it is. How much longer is this going to take?"

Almost as soon as she asked the question, the widest part of the plug slipped through. Instantly, her over-strained ass yanked the rest in, slamming the flange into her crack and allowing her sphincter to close on the shaft.

"Whunngh! Damn! Did I get the wrong one?" A glance at the box showed that she hadn't.

"Training, hunh? Jeez, I wasn't as ready for this as I thought. I am so not looking forward to taking this thing out! But, as long as it's in, I may as well enjoy it."

Gingerly, she stood up. She could feel the plug keeping her stretched. It was definitely bigger than the first one. The part that was inside her was bigger too. Where the first one had been a pleasant pressure back there, this one felt more like an invader. She could feel it pressing on ... things.

She leaned back and reached a hand down to slip a finger under the flange. It was so tight against her that she could only get the tip of one finger under it, and even that made her asshole clench involuntarily.

"Ooookay! That's going to be in there until I can relax my butt. Things are just too touchy at the moment. Better leave it be."

The first thing she noticed was that she was very limited in how she could walk. Where the smaller plug had inhibited her only slightly, making her feel like she was being held up by her ass, this one strongly resisted any stride longer than a few inches. Walking would be changed to mincing until things loosened-up.

"Maybe I'll just lie down for a few minutes and give it some time to settle-in."

Miranda eased her butt down onto bed, but quickly realized that sitting was going to be uncomfortable until she got used to the new level of anal stretching. So she lowered herself onto one cheek, then her side and her shoulder and finally rolled onto her back.

"Damn! Why am I doing this? Oh yes - in case I decide to let an elephant fuck my ass. It makes perfect sense now."

Twenty minutes later, the tension had eased a bit. She managed to relax things back there enough to be able to appreciate the sensation of fullness and to remember the sensual pleasure of surrendering her ass to Leo and Derek. She even tried wiggling her butt a little, but quit when she felt unfamiliar things move inside her.

"It's pressing on my prostate. That's what I felt when Derek had his dick in me and my cum just flowed out rather than spurting. It makes me cum sooner, and it robs the force behind it. Oh well, can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, I suppose."

Things had improved enough to allow her to sit more or less normally. Which was good, since she was already limited in that regard, having to perch on the edge of things so her scrotum could dangle free and leave room between her legs for her cock.

Several deep, cleansing breaths later, and she tried standing. That went fairly well, although she quickly learned that she was still hobbled, being limited to far less than her usual stride.

"I think I can work that out. Maybe I should take a walk to see."

Wearing a wrap-skirt the size of a poncho hanging low on her hips and a midriff-baring off-the-shoulder blouse to compensate for the hot full-length skirt, Miranda slipped her feet into a pair of her most comfortable heels and set off.

Her first trial was getting down the stairs, something she found she was having to re-learn yet again. Before modeling school, she'd simply skipped down, inhibited only by her natural top-heaviness. After, she'd always done it the way she'd been taught – spine straight, extend leg, point toe, ease down. With the addition of her equine genitalia, her center of gravity had become variable, so timing had become important lest she trip on something or squish something.

This was just something else to which she had to adapt, and she held tightly to the railing while she worked-out just what would and would not work for her. It took time, but when she finally reached the last step, she thought she had all the movements down.

As she passed the study, she saw her father still immersed in his writing, and she went on past without interrupting.

"He really needs to take regular breaks," she thought. "I need to try to get him out of that room more often."

The few steps in front were no problem and Miranda was soon moving along nicely, heading down the walkway to the drive. From there, she went to the street and turned right.

"I'll take it slow and see how far I can get. No reason to push things. This is about learning to relax and let the plug do its job. Ha! I can't believe I'm actually taking Leo's advice and training my asshole to be ready when some horny guy comes along and wants a piece of me! I suppose I should be carrying that little bottle of lube with me too. Damn Miranda, you are such a slut! He, he!"

"You know, that's an odd bit of consideration on my part. I know what it's like to feel the urge. To have those hormones bubble-up inside me and make my dick hard with hardly any provocation at all. I am arguably more male than any guy around, yet I feel the need to submit to someone with a dick smaller than mine and I'm deliberately making changes in my body to allow that. Do I miss being female? Am I trying to compensate for losing my pussy? What sex am I, really? Female? Male? Both? Maybe I should join one of those support groups for people having sexual-identity problems. Except there aren't any groups for people like me. Since the only others like me have rejected what they let themselves be turned into, I'm probably unique."

"Should I be feeling lonely? Is being the only Stallion Girl something that should be isolating me? I don't feel isolated. I don't even feel lonely. I've got more friends now than before, really. Well, some of the people I know now are really work-friends. If someone who gets paid to shove his dick up my butt qualifies as a friend! But Derek seemed like he wanted to be my friend. I'm pretty sure he wants to have some kind of relationship with me. I should call him. Come to think of it, I should call whatisname, that lawyer I met when we were taking a leak together. Langdon! That's it, Langdon Miles! How could I forget him? I hope he remembers me. Seriously, girl? You think he's going to forget someone like you? You made him pee on his shoes!"

"I've still got his card someplace. I should get in touch. Let him take me to dinner or something. I really should call Derek too. And Barry! I haven't seen Barry in over a week. Lonely? Who's got time to feel lonely? I'm to the point where I'm having a hard time scheduling people I want to see. The life of a successful model, I suppose. Ha!"

"Anyway, is it hormones making me feel like I need to still put-out for guys? Is this just the same friendly consideration that makes gay guys give one another a reach-around while they're fucking each others ass? Is what I'm feeling a gay thing? Am I a gay, transgendered, transspecies, girl? Does that even scan? It's even stranger than a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania. Maybe I'm like Frankenstein's monster – one of those examples of things 'science should leave alone'? I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that Angus McKay never took any of this into consideration while he was figuring out a way to do this to me! Well, it's all my problem now. I'm the one who has to cope with it."

"Hmm, I seem to keep wandering away from the crux of this. Nevermind what other people did or didn't do to me. Why am I doing this to myself? Let's go back to when Leo put the idea in my head. He told me I was too tight back there. He didn't mean it as criticism. He thought he was giving me good advice. And I guess it was. At least if I intended to do more anal. And I know where that led. Kevin was fine with doing simulated. Derek didn't expect to get his dick into me. All that was my own doing, even if Leo did plant the idea in my head. Of course, Leo told me a lot of stuff that I'm not sure how to take. Like wanting to strut after sex. I admit I've done some strutting before sex. Trying to get the message across to the guy I was with that I wanted him. Afterward ... I never thought about it. Until now, that is. Now that the idea is floating around in my head I'll probably do something just like that. If I haven't already, that is. Something caught Ryan and Zach's attention pretty good! I must have been strutting then and not realized it, so maybe it is something I've been doing without realizing it."

"Funny. The one thing Leo said that I thought was over the top was that he wanted to sign his work – to put his name on my ass so the next guy would know the trail had been blazed before. I couldn't let him do that. Not with ink I couldn't be sure I could get off before my next shoot. I'm not sure if one of Pruett's customers would care if some guy's name was on my butt, but I'm still also a model, and I have to be careful about my skin. Still, I can't help wishing I'd let him do it. So I could do more than imagine someone seeing it and knowing that my ass was fair game."

"I guess that's really it. I got butt-fucked and I liked it and I wanted to do it again and I did and I liked it some more and now by wearing this plug I'm committing myself to more of the same. If I want to get into the 'why' of the thing, then it could be that I miss the feeling of a man inside me and I'm trying to recapture that the best way I can. Or, it's something kinky that I've never done and I'm enjoying getting into it. The first means I can still think and act and react like a woman, which is good news, because I still think of myself that way. The second means I'm a nasty bitch who loves doing kinky shit – and I totally can't argue with that! I suppose it doesn't have to be one or the other. Could be both at once ... and probably is."

When Miranda finally got her head out of the thick cloud of introspection, she saw that she was standing in front of Mrs. Grimaldi's house.

"As much as I'd like to blame this on coincidence," she thought, "I know that isn't it. I must have meant to come here. And now I'm going to walk up and knock on her door. Yes, I am. I'm going up that walk and knock. Here I go. Any time now. Oh fuck it!"

Her firmly-summoned resolve got her as far as the door. She raised a hand to the antique knocker and got as far as lifting it. Then she heard the sounds coming from inside.

"I guess she's busy. And I don't think I have to ask doing what ... or with who. OK, maybe with who, but it's almost certainly Neal Beaumont. Darn, whatever they're doing, they're doing it pretty enthusiastically. OK, I better go."

Miranda had just decided not to knock after all when a short, sharp, high-pitched sound startled her and the heavy knocker slipped from her grasp and hit the metal plate soundly.

"Oh fuck! Damn damn damn! Should I run? Wait and apologize and then run? Crap! I'll wait. Maybe they didn't hear it. Maybe they're so ... involved that they won't come to the door. Maybe I'll just stand here and melt from embarrassment."

The noises from inside ceased. Miranda heard someone trying to whisper emphatically and not doing a great job of it. A few seconds later, the door opened a crack and Miranda saw Mrs. Grimaldi's eye looking through it.

"Miranda!" Marie said, her tone one of happiness and relief. She opened the door wider and practically dragged Miranda inside before shutting the door behind her.

Marie Grimaldi was naked and poorly hiding the fact by holding a white cotton jacket in front of her.

A furtive movement in the hallway caught Miranda's attention. Part of a head and an eye were visible, peaking around the doorjamb.

Miranda took a deep breath and forged ahead into what she was sure was going to be one of the most awkward conversations she'd ever had.

"Hi, Ms ... Marie! I was just out for a walk and I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm so sorry if I interrupted anything." Then, just because she was sure things couldn't get any more awkward, "Hi, Neal!"

"Hi," Neal said back, then thumped his head on the jamb as he realized he'd just outed himself.

"Come on out, Neal. Miranda knows you're here. And she can guess what we've been doing, if she didn't know already."

Miranda took that to mean that she shouldn't let Neal know that his secret hadn't been revealed before that moment. She nodded slightly to Marie to acknowledge this, and an undeclared pact between the two of them was created.

"I'm ... uh..." Neal said, remaining mostly out of sight.

"I think it's safe to say that Miranda has seen cocks before," Marie told him. "Probably bigger ones than yours. Come on out and say hello."

Neal shyly shuffled out and came over to stand next to Marie. The sight of his naked body made Miranda's breath catch in her throat. Not because of his less-than-impressive physique. He was rail-thin. Probably not much heavier than Miranda, even though a couple of inches taller. His ribs showed. But he was more than well-endowed. The erection that depended from his groin would have looked out of proportion on a man a hundred pounds heavier and a half-foot taller. On Neal, it was one seriously impressive dick. Just as impressive was the fact that, unlike most boys his age, it was too heavy to point upward.

Neal noticed Miranda staring and tried to cover himself with his hands. The futility of that made Miranda want to laugh.

"Don't be ashamed of what you've got, Neal." Marie scolded him.

Neal blushed and removed his hands, putting them behind his back. Both Marie and Miranda used the chance to admire his manhood. Once he realized that, he tightened his abdomen, making the angle of his dangle increase, although it was still well below the horizontal.

"You see the temptation I've had to endure?" Marie asked. She reached out a hand and wrapped it around Neal's dick close to the base. "I admit, it didn't take much to wear me down."

Marie squeezed and Neal smiled. Miranda admired the glossy-red head and the veined shaft. She saw that Marie's fingers did not overlap, and the spot she was holding wasn't the thickest part of him. That seemed to be a tie between the round knob of a head and a spot two-thirds the way down his shaft.

"Feel how hard he is," Marie suggested. "He can keep it like that for hours! At least, it seems that way at times."

Miranda was going to pass on her offer, but Neal turned toward her and stepped close enough that she hardly had to reach, so she did. His dick was every bit as hard as Marie said. She tried to encompass it with her own hand and failed. Keeping her fingers curled, she stroked him all the way to the narrow spot behind the head. There, she gave a friendly squeeze and was rewarded by a small drop of precum appearing at the tip.

"I'm sorry I interrupted the two of you," Miranda said, feeling like she'd had to break a spell to be able to speak again. "I just..."

"Tit for tat?" Neal asked with a sly grin. The direction of his gaze left no question of his meaning.

"Neal!" Marie said in an admonishing tone.

"That's quite all right," Miranda said, more to Neal than Marie. "I've had guys try to talk me out of my clothes before. And I suppose he does have a point."

Miranda noticed that Marie had discarded the cover-up she'd held when she opened the door. Her figure had been no mystery to anyone because of her preference for tight-fitting clothes, but now Miranda got her first look at the all-over tan that Marie had acquired from spending all that time lying around nude in her back yard. She also got a look at a pair of breasts that, while substantial, seemed to require so little support that they appeared to defy gravity. Miranda was instantly jealous. The urge to show that her chest was comparable gave her the unneeded excuse and she pulled her top up, then off over her head.

"Well Neal, what do you think?" Miranda asked, posing with her shoulders squared and her chin up.

The hand that cupped her breast seemed to know what it was about. The touch was neither too tentative nor too firm when it tested her. Neither was his thumb too aggressive when it rolled her nipple. Although Miranda recognized the movement as the same as one would use on a videogame controller, it still had an effect and she felt her tender flesh respond to his touch.

"I should leave," Miranda thought, yet she stood perfectly still while Neal stroked her nipple to plumpness. "I shouldn't be doing this. Really."

"I should... ," she managed to say aloud, then stopped.

"You should," Marie said, understanding perfectly well what was going through Miranda's head. "But you won't. Stay and play with us for a bit."

The voice was close beside Miranda's ear and she became away of the heat from Marie's naked body.

"Besides," Marie went on, "You have something to show Neal, don't you? I don't think he's ever seen anything like it. At least, he's never mentioned it to me. Not that we talk all that much. Usually he just bangs on my door when he needs me and I can't get undressed quick enough."

"Sure," Miranda said, acknowledging to herself that letting Neal in on her secret wasn't any worse than having done the same for Marie. They were all going to be keeping secrets, now. And anyway, from the rate at which her cock was stiffening, that cat was going to be out of that bag very soon, anyway.

"That's one impressive dick you've got there, Neal," Miranda said. "But I think mine is bigger."

"Hunh?" Neal's confusion washed over his face.

"Want to see?" Miranda asked, reaching for the tie that held her skirt around her hips.

"Uh, sure," Neal said, sounding none too sure.

Miranda tugged the tie loose and unwrapped the skirt with a bullfighter's flourish. She gave her hips a jerk that set her cock in motion, making the end of her turgid shaft move in a figure-eight ahead of her feet.

Neal gawked. Miranda looked at Marie, and saw that she had one hand protectively between her legs.

"Don't worry, Marie. Neal will have to have done a real number on you for me to be able to get this thing in you."

"No, it's not ... I just ... may I touch it?"

"Sure. It won't bite ... hard."

Marie jerked back the hand she'd extended, then gave Miranda a look that made her laugh.

"I've seen pictures of girls with dicks," Neal said. "You're only two clicks away from anything on the net. But nothing like that!"

"Then you haven't been looking at pics of horses. This is a real horsecock."

Miranda explained about her job modeling for the magazine, then reached down to put both her hands under her cock, just at the point where the thicker, darker skin turned pinker and lighter. With a practiced, shove of her hips and a firm heave, she hoisted it upright between her breasts.

"Check out my balls, too." She said, allowing her scrotum to swing through her legs before closing the gap behind them so they were presented front and center.

"Damn!" Neal managed to say at last. "Damn!"

What happened next was something Miranda would remember long afterward. Faced with a set of obviously-superior male genitals, Miranda wouldn't have been surprized to see Neal act embarrassed, even droop. In fact, the opposite happened. Instead of losing his erection, it became even bigger and harder, as though it was trying to compete with Miranda's monumental phallus.

"Looks like Neal is up for the challenge," Marie said. "I've never seen him like this before. You don't mind... ?"

"Go ahead," Miranda told her. "I've got a ways to go here. I'll just watch."

Marie took Neal by the arm and steered him down the hall and into her bedroom with Miranda following. There, she crawled onto the bed, towing Neal along with her by the dick. Without releasing her prize, she lay back, spread her legs, and guided him in with a practiced hand.

Once the head of his dick was in, Neal needed no further assistance. With an expert move worthy of a professional pool-player, he stroked his cock straight in and without pause, straight back. Each stroke was a little faster and a little deeper, until Neal was moving with the speed and precision of a reciprocating engine and Marie was writhing in ecstasy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she said, making it a sound like a mantra. Her arms were straight out to her sides as she tried to brace against Neal's thrusts. Even though each one was a few inches short of pounding into her balls-deep, her boobs were still sliding up and down her chest.

Miranda found the speed and ease with which the two of them had resumed where they had left off when she so rudely interrupted them to be remarkable. She continued stroking her own dick, but no more than necessary to keep it rigid, not letting herself go past the point of teasing, lest she start to slide down the steep slope to orgasm and ejaculation. There wasn't much she could do by way of participation here, but she could be an appreciative audience.

"Do it!" She said. "Fuck her! Make her feel it! Come on Neal!"

Miranda wasn't sure how much direction she should be offering, if any. So she left off any encouragement to go faster, deeper, or harder. The two of them very clearly had done this before, and should certainly know how to get each other off by now.

"That's so hot!" She told them. "Neal, you are a stud, give it to her good!"

Whether in response or not, Miranda couldn't tell, but Neal squared his shoulders, moved his knees further apart, and redoubled his efforts.

Marie gave a gasp and opened her legs wider, yielding to him even more. Miranda saw her take a grip on the sheets with both hands, throw her head back and set her jaw as if to keep from screaming with pleasure.

Neal's cock was almost a blur. His heavy balls swung wildly back and forth between his skinny thighs, something that gave Miranda sympathy pains in her own testicles.

"They can't keep this up!" Miranda thought. "He's like a machine running out of control. And I swear she's cumming hard already. Damn, if I still had a pussy, it would be sooo wet right now.

The sight was so intoxicatingly erotic that Miranda had to stop stroking her own cock. Instead she held it balanced in front of her with as light a touch as she dared. She was sure that it was close to being so hard that it might go off if she breathed on it.

She was so tensed that the plug in her ass felt like it had grown twice as large. But by this time, it had stretched her to the point where that was a pleasurable feeling.

Miranda rolled her ass around to enhance the delicious feeling of tension back there. She moaned and quickly fell into a humping motion, tensing her ass around the plug, swinging her balls, and thrusting her cock into the air in front of her face.

With no actual physical contact on her cock, her need to cum eased back to a controllable level and Miranda's breathing eased until she was hissing through her teeth.

Suddenly, Neal started losing his rhythm. His thrusts became jerky. Then he pulled-out and wrapped his hand around the base of his dick.

Miranda was awestruck at the sight of Neal's cock. She'd seen big, hard dicks before. There was one right in her face. This one was special. This one looked almost too hard. The veins on Neal's shaft stood out in sharp relief. The shaft underneath looked like a bundle of sticks the veins were holding together. The head was huge, shiny, and close to purple. The last time she'd seen anything close to that was when Glen Detweiler had tried to impress her with his sexual prowess and used a cock-ring that was too small and had come close to strangling his dick. She'd had to pick the rubber ring out of his flesh with her fingernails while Glen did his best not to cry.

Marie groggily looked up at Neal. She put up a hand as if trying to help, but she was obviously too out of it to be able to do anything and her hand fell back after weakly waving around.

Miranda crawled up onto the bed behind Neal. She slid her cock between his legs and up onto Marie where it lay heavily between her breasts. She pressed her own boobs into Neal's back and reached around his waist.

"Relax, Neal." She told him. "I got this. Just take it easy and let Miranda coax all that nasty cum out of your balls."

It wouldn't have worked if Neal hadn't been so skinny. As it was, his torso was so narrow that she could easily reach every inch of him. And every inch she touched felt like stone.

He was all good and slick, so Miranda started with a long milking stroke that went all the way out to the head and ended with a quick twist of her hand that wiped over the purplish knob. After a few of those she felt Neal relax a bit, then start to move his hips to get more friction with her hands.

Following his lead, she wrapped both hands around his shaft and stroked him firmly, letting him set the pace.

"That's right, baby," Miranda cooed in his ear. "Just let it go. Let it just come on out."

Neal was cooperating, it was his dick that was being obstinate. Miranda had just moved on to playing her fingers around the shiny head when she felt Marie's hands start to stroke her own cock.

"Unnnh!" Miranda moaned as Marie worked her. "Neal? Are you watching this? You ever see a couple of girls do this for real? I'm going to jerk you off and she's going to jerk me off and we're all going to cum together, OK?"

Neal nodded. Miranda twisted one hand around so she had a stranglehold on Neal's cock just behind the head. Then she flicked her finger rapidly across the sensitive underside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.