A Surprise New Family Member

by Daydreamz

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: A sad teen waif is dumped on the family by her two-timing father. She's had a big, big problem all her life but, as ever, Sara can see the opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Group Sex   First   .

Rachel was starting to feel sexy again, sprawling nude on the gym mats under the infra-red heat lamps, alongside her naked daughter and Natasha’s equally naked girlfriend Sara. It was good to see them so free.

It was when she’d been their age that she’d made the mistakes that had cost her so much of her own freedom. She’d been so young and foolish, all those years ago: getting herself thrown out of school for having sex in a school corridor, and having a bit of weed found on her as well.

Then the reception job in a car dealership, which she’d landed in spite of being just seventeen with no experience, because of her looks ... screwing the handsome Irishman Pat who owned it, just because he was charming and The Boss ... she’d been impressed with his tough guy thing to start with, and so stupid missing her pill once too often and getting pregnant - with Dani.

She’d felt she had to marry Pat, as he’d more or less insisted. Natasha had followed the next year, and it had been downhill from there, really. Not that she didn’t love and celebrate her daughters, but for herself it’d been eighteen years of her life lived below what they probably could have been. Pat was generous with money, and he’d bought this house for her, but he was domineering and repressive.

Anyway all that was in the past. Now she had to tune in to the new possibilities, like going to university perhaps, or doing something in a small business. It wasn’t too late to start thinking freely, especially since she had such an example to follow.

She smiled at Sara and stroked her lovely ass - fairly big, and so firm. Potent. Sara such a character, who’d pretty ruthlessly claimed Natasha for her girlfriend, seduced their employer Mike, and seduced Rachel herself and Dani too. Then nudged Mike into building this big pool room so they could stay in shape and be naked all the time.

Rachel surveyed the hot seventeen-year-old for a moment. Even in March Sara was tanned-blonde from head to toe; not too darkly, just enough to make her skin glow and the big grey eyes leap out of her vivacious face. A sunbed had been on the list for Mike.

As usual, a sensuous touch was enough to make her ready for sex. She so loved sex, that’s what stopped it being cradle-snatching; and of course it had actually been Sara who’d seduced Rachel to start with.

Rachel rolled over towards Sara, and Sara rolled into her. Rachel loved the feel of Sara’s body.

It was a short, wide body with a lot of muscle on it; hardly any tits but feminine with its narrow neck and waist, and her sexy little hands. It was in perfect condition; lean, all the muscle in tone, crackling with energy. Her skin glowed, and her body moved with effortless coordination.

Rachel pressed her mons into Sara’s and kissed her. She knew she was a good kisser, and so was Sara. Rachel had a connection with the sexy, self-willed girl, half her age or not.

Her mouth meshed with Sara’s and her fingers ran through the thick blonde hair.

Rachel lifted her upper leg and Sara slid her gorgeously muscled thigh in between hers so that Rachel’s clit zinged. She felt for what Sara wanted and rolled over onto her back, pulling the pocket rocket blonde on top of her.

They lined up their clits, each on the other’s toned quadriceps, and started their familiar, easy rubbing. They were still kissing, working their lips and tongues together, hands round each other’s necks and heads, and in each other’s hair.

Sara’s soft hair cascaded over Rachel’s head and shoulders, enveloping her. They mmmm’d quietly to each other.

Natasha was playing with herself as she watched; one delicate hand on a pert, sensitive tit and one on her clit. She’d got used to seeing her mother and girlfriend having sex together. It made her feel a touch insecure sometimes, but she’d learned that the feeling was transient. It was the same when Mike fucked Sara. But Mike fucked her as well, and did it really deep and close and cherishing, so it was the same for all of them.

For a few minutes she frigged herself gently, until her mother and Sara began orgasming, wrapped up together. It must look a bit the same when she herself did it with Sara - her mum with her own Mediterranean colouring, just a bit taller and more of a normal build, compared to her own spidery body - groaning and going kind of stiff and shuddery, so obviously in ecstasy while Sara bucked on top of her.

The two enjoyed their orgasms, wound down and lay together, fondling, and smiled across at her. She smiled back, glad to be included.

Sara rolled off Rachel and over to Natasha. She stroked a sexy little hand over the ultra-slender waist and hip. “Feeling sexy Tashie?”

Sara pulled her beautiful girlfriend into a kiss, running a hand through the long, glossy brown hair. She moved down, kissing down the lithe body to Natasha’s plump and ready pussy. With easy skill Sara ate her, nibbling and licking her clit, tonguing her pussy, and then squeezing her clit between finger and thumb. Natasha gasped and writhed, stroking Sara’s head to encourage her.

Rachel watched with a smile while the two affectionate girls worked Natasha up to her usual quick, enthusiastic cum. As she subsided Rachel’s phone went and she got up to answer it. It was Pat! What? She put it to her ear: “Hello, Pat...”

“It’s me. Listen, I’ve got someone I have to drop off with you. There’s nowhere else.”

“No you can’t, you can’t come here, we agreed, and you certainly...”

“I’m here already,” he cut across her, typically. She realised he was in a car. “I’ll not get out the car, just a girl. Well. She needs somewhere, and you’re all I can find for her. She’s mine, from a long time ago. Sorry, you know...”

“Pat...”

“There’s a thing about her, she can’t be just anywhere and now she’s had to get out of her school and her mother’s a druggie, I’ve had to take her away. She needs someone, somewhere to be, she can’t be just anywhere, and someone like you.”

“What do you...”

“I’m giving you another two hundred k for her; take care of her. You’re all we’ve got. She’s special, you’ll understand. I’m out the front now, setting her down.” He hung up.

Shit. Rachel ran to her clothes.

Shit Shit Shit!

She rushed out and through the gate to the drive in front of the house. As she got there she saw a Range Rover start moving and head off down the drive.

From behind it appeared a teenage girl, standing forlornly next to a suitcase, wearing a long skirt and a big shoulder bag.

Rachel went over to her, taking in how small and thin she was, and her long straight blonde hair. Her face was stiff, shut down. Well the girl’s father had just abandoned her, at a house with people she’d never met. She’d more or less lost her drug addict mother and whatever home life she’d had.

And she was Pat’s secret illegitimate daughter!

He’d cheated on her, all those years ago - and who knew how often since - and now he’d dumped his child on her, and a chunk of money. Damn. That was so like him.

Anyway ... she’d like to do God knew what to Pat, but she couldn’t take it out on this child, who looked about the same age as her own children.

As Pat had known, the bastard.

“Hello,” she went up to her, smiling, and put an arm round her. The instinct to protect the small, sad child was overwhelming. The girl didn’t react at all, which took Rachel slightly by surprise; she’d become used to everyone liking to be touched.

Rachel nudged the girl gently towards the house and the little blonde waif moved passively along with her.

Sara and Natasha appeared and Rachel indicated the suitcase with her eyes. Sara went and picked it up, while Natasha came over to go into the garden with her mother and the strange girl.

Rachel took them into the kitchen and sat the girl down at the table. The others all sat down. Sara got back up again and put the kettle on. So far the girl hadn’t said a word.

“So,” Rachel spoke as kindly as she knew how, “Pat is your dad? What’s your name?”

The girl mumbled something, looking down at the table.

“Fiona,” said Natasha, who was sitting next to her and had just heard. “I’m Natasha. This is my mum Mrs Byrne, or Rachel, and this is Sara.”

Fiona didn’t look up or react in any way. She mumbled something else.

“She says ‘sorry’,” Natasha relayed to the others.

“Don’t be sorry,” Rachel was appalled. There was silence while her mind raced. Nobody knew what to say.

Well, she had to bite the bullet. There was no alternative, after all. The time to decide was now and this poor girl was nearly her step-daughter in a sense. Pat wasn’t going to take her back, whatever she did. Was Rachel going to get her put into care or something? This small, pretty girl in a council care home, with all those news stories about what could happen there ... no. And whatever happened here the girl must not feel unwanted - any sign of that now would be impossible to put right afterwards. So...

“You know I was your dad’s wife? So it’s like we’re family really.” She wished the girl would react a bit more. “So these are your sisters, and this is going to be your home.”

Fiona mumbled something that no-one could make out.

Over the next hour Rachel, Natasha and Sara fussed round the little lost blonde, installed her into a spare bedroom, unpacked her clothes into the drawers and wardrobe, and then finally sat her down for lunch.

She had a thin face with very fine features, blue eyes and a small pointed nose. She would be very pretty, normally. She had breasts that were not exactly big, but prominent on her small, bony chest.

She said almost nothing over lunch and only picked at her food, while the others let her be and talked trivialities among themselves.

After lunch they took her on a tour of the house and garden, leaving the pool building until last. They were looking forward to showing her the big oak-framed structure that Mike had built to Sara’s specifications, with its long pool and gym and lounging area.

It didn’t go how they expected, however: as they guided Fiona in and she saw the swimming pool she stopped dead. She burst into tears, turned and fled across the lawn. Natasha ran after her.

Rachel and Sara looked blankly at each other. “Is she scared of water?” Sara wondered.

“Whatever it is, it’s something my twat ex-husband didn’t want to tell me,” said Rachel grimly. She was getting out her phone.

“Patrick!” Rachel made herself consider he had at least cared enough about Fiona to dump her here. “I’ll keep her. I promise, whatever it is I won’t throw her out. So tell me.”

“You’re a special person Rach,” he began with typical blarney, “the special person she needs. Fiona has a bit of an anomaly, you might say, that makes things difficult for her, so she does. On top of me for a father and her mother who’s not up to staying off the coke and worse. She’s not quite what she looks, in every little way, if you know what I mean; she has a little secret.

“She was at boarding school and then the secret got out and the other girls were ... well, you know how kids can be if someone’s a bit different ... and so she’s had to leave. I can’t keep her with me, I’m on the move all the time, and her mother isn’t up to it, Fiona wouldn’t be safe with her. You know what I mean, druggies’ll do anything when they get desperate and she has the wrong people round, absolutely the wrong people some of them.”

“Something physical?” Rachel tried to get him to the point.

“Yes you could say that, something physical it is. You’ll know how to handle it, you always were so good with people, everyone just wants to do whatever it is you want, you know, so now you’ll be good for her I know and help her get used to it and do the best for her.

“Anyway, yes, she’s what they call intersex, some of them, yes, she’s a girl, a very pretty, sweet girl as you see with tits and everything but she has a cock...”

“A cock?” Rachel’s gasp managed to interrupt the flow for a second.

“Yes she has, yes, a dick, a penis. I don’t know all about it obviously but it’s there, so she’s neither a girl in every little way nor a boy either. I should have had her operated on maybe, but I was in the States a lot, and I didn’t want to mutilate her, I suppose I didn’t realise, you know, how big it would grow and be such a problem, and so she can’t be in the showers or be doing swimming or sports you know where it would show.

“I don’t think it’s so small that she can hide it easily, you know, it’s a difficulty for her, lots of clothes she can’t wear, and now she’s been found out at school, in the end, it was her fifth school actually it’s always the same, so she doesn’t want to be in school again, you can understand that can’t you, and so I thought of you and that nice quiet place you have in the wood that I gave you, so I did, and I’ll pay, I’ve sent the money, it’ll be in your account with the rest...”

“You didn’t need to add that Pat,” Rachel was so glad she’d left him, “but I’ll look after her; at least you cared that much. Bye.” Pat began talking again but she hung up.

What the hell kind of a problem was this?

Rachel started trying to work out what on earth to do. The poor girl! No wonder she’d freaked at the sight of the pool: swimming would be a nightmare for her. And how could it work, here, when they all spent hours nude in the pool room every day? Fiona couldn’t live in that great big skirt all the time, could she?

“A cock?” Sara had a beaming grin all over her face, “Fiona? She has one?”

Rachel stared at her. Sara was thrilled.

Rachel burst into laughter with relief. Of course Sara was thrilled; the generous, confident little sexpot didn’t do prejudice. Sara didn’t think everyone ought to be the same; she was completely individual. A girl with a cock was something new and sexy, and Sara loved both new and sexy. Fiona was not a problem; she was a gift.

Rachel grabbed Sara and hugged her, a tear escaping with relief. What a joy she was. “Darling! Come on, we’ll go and tell her it’s OK.”

Sara grabbed a strapless strap-on dildo as they went out.

Natasha was hugging Fiona, on the far side of the garden. “Fiona! It’s OK!” Sara was calling as they ran up. “He told us, your dad, we love it, honestly.”

“Look,” she said as they arrived, waving the strapless strap-on with its two ends, “we have to use this ‘cos we haven’t got cocks, I wish I had one! I’d love to fuck Tashie with a real cock!”

Fiona was staring wide-eyed. She was clinging to Natasha, feeling the security of her empathetic nature.

“Tashie and I are girlfriends,” Sara continued unabated, “we sleep together and everything, we have sex all the time.”

She debated briefly whether to add about all the other sex, but decided not to overwhelm Fiona any more than she was already. Fiona was looking like a deer in the headlights. “Look...”

Sara popped the catch on her miniskirt, unzipped it, and in a moment had lowered it to the ground together with her panties. Fiona stared from the other side of Natasha at Sara’s naked lower body, tanned all over with her neat blonde bush.

Rachel couldn’t say whether Fiona was more astonished at what Sara was saying or her casual lack of inhibition. Of course Fiona must have dreaded any kind of nudity.

Sara was still moist from her recent orgasm. She opened her legs and slid one end of the dildo easily into her pussy.

“See?” she said, flaunting the red silicone cock now sticking up in front of her abdomen, “that’s what we have to do, don’t we Tashie, we take it in turns. But it doesn’t give all that much feeling. You’re so lucky!”

“I hate it!” Fiona at last found her voice, “I hate having a penis and not being like everyone else! I’d give anything not to have it!”

“But it’s a lovely thing to have,” Natasha joined in, “it’s just unusual, that’s all, and now you’re here with us, so it’s not like in rotten old school. Did they tease you? I bet they did. I used to get teased for being thin, but now I know some people like thin. And we love it, the idea, someone as pretty as you having a cock, that’s fantastic.”

Fiona burst into tears again. Rachel could see it was a release. It was going to be a slow process, but they’d made a start.

She slipped an arm through Sara’s and set off back to the pool with her, leaving Natasha cuddling the weeping Fiona. That was the best thing for her; meanwhile Rachel had an eye on the dildo sticking temptingly up Sara’s flat little tummy...

At the end of the afternoon Mike came home, having collected Dani and let her drive. Her driving test and a car were hot topics in her life at the moment.

Rachel had phoned him so they weren’t going to show too much surprise at the sudden expansion of the family. Predictably Mike had no objection to the addition of a pretty young blonde, even if her genitalia might not be standard. Rachel knew that in any case he’d be even softer about saving a lost girl than she was.

Sara picked the fruit course at dinner as the best time to openly mention Fiona’s cock to them.

She hadn’t wanted to present it as the main thing about her, but at the same time she didn’t want it to be anything to hide either. She knew they were prepared and would react the right way.

She waited for a pause in the discussion about driving tests, and for Fiona to take a bite of apple.

“You know there’s something especially gorgeous about Fiona?” she saw Fiona start struggling to swallow the apple in time to speak and hurried on: “She has a cock! How great is that? Just what we need isn’t it? Four girls and only one cock between us, up to now. We haven’t seen it yet though,” she finished with a tone of slight regret.

Fiona went bright red, looking down and not trying to say anything any more.

“Wow, that’s so cool,” Dani was enthusiastic, “I was so wishing I had a cock all holiday, last week, I had this gorgeous girlfriend, I had to make do with a dildo.”

“Sara was showing me,” Fiona looked at her from under her eyelashes.

“You’ve come to the right place,” Mike smiled at her, “a cock is just what we’d have wished for on you. I’m worn out just about.”

“What does yours feel like, Mike, to you, you know, when we play with it and you fuck us?” Rachel was developing the conversation, “I’ve always wondered.”

“Well,” Mike picked up the plan, “it feels fantastic, once someone touches it it’s like nothing else matters. I just want them to keep touching it, it feels so great.”

“It’s a gorgeous cock,” Natasha was in tune as usual, “so sensitive, like it’s alive when I stroke it or suck it, and it feels so great inside me. It makes me just cum and cum.” She smiled at Fiona next to her. For the first time, a little smile appeared on Fiona’s face.

Then her confidence crashed again: “You’re being kind, but you’re just saying it, to make me feel better! But it’s horrid! Girls aren’t supposed to have cocks.”

“No we do like it, really,” Sara’s intensity could hold someone’s gaze like a magnet, “and when you’re ready, we’ll prove it. It’s up to you, totally, but we spend loads of time naked, you know, in the pool building, and if you join us, even if you wear a cozzie, you’ll see we like the look of a cock on your gorgeous little body. We love cocks.”

She smiled at Fiona, watching her wrestle with the possibility that her awful deformity might actually appeal to them.

“You see Fiona,” Rachel spoke in a more motherly tone than usual, “we don’t worry too much about girlie girls and male men here. We like people, bodies and sex. If Mike had tits we’d be fondling them just the same.” Fiona had to smile with the rest of them.

After dinner they watched TV and talked trivialities until, quite early, Fiona’s eyes were closing and Rachel took her upstairs for her first night in her new home. Rachel kissed her on her forehead. “This is your home now, you don’t have to worry about anything. This is where you’re going to sleep and wake up every day now, for ever and ever, OK?” Fiona smiled for the second time.

In the morning they had breakfast, six round the table, before breaking up to do their various different things.

“Do you want to come and do some inventing with us?” Sara asked Fiona, “we’re going to cast some silicone in our new mould.”

Fiona immediately said yes, seeing that Natasha was going, unaware that it was a dildo cock they were casting.

Rachel had to make an effort not to giggle. Fiona had no idea what she was up against with Sara.

Mentally Rachel adjusted her personal bet on how long it was going to take Sara to get Fiona’s cock in her pussy; from a couple of weeks, as she’d thought yesterday, to this afternoon, or this evening, it was looking more like now. Assuming it was big enough and could erect, which was an unknown of course.

The three girls went into the garage, which was given over to their activities, the cars having been banished to the drive.

“Here it is, “ Sara opened the 3-D printing machine Mike had bought them and pulled out the two halves of the mould, “this is what we’re making.”

Fiona looked closely at them and went bright red. She looked earnestly at Natasha: “Are you teasing me? It’s a cock! Like mine!” Tears were starting in her blue eyes.

“No no,” Natasha was mortified, reaching to cuddle the smaller girl, “it’s just a strapless strap-on like we showed you yesterday, honestly! Look, it has both ends, one for each girl.” Fiona looked again and saw that was the case.

“We’re inventing a better one,” Sara explained, feeling a bit guilty for springing the surprise, “that’s stronger here,” she indicated the join between the two poles, “so that you can push harder with it.”

Sara moved over to a workbench and started sanding smooth the surface of one mould. Natasha started on the other, talking to Fiona about what they were doing.

Fiona was amazed: “So you don’t go to school, you just do this, in your own workshop, making sex toys? Are you the same age as me, really? I’m sixteen.”

“Yes I’m sixteen,” Natasha answered, “and Sara’s seventeen, so we’re allowed to leave school. And Mum and Mike aren’t like ordinary parents. Not now, anyway. And technically we’re both Mike’s secretaries, at his factory.”

As they worked she and Sara explained how they all lived now. Fiona listened in astonishment.

“So you see Fiona,” Sara was just finishing off her mould, “we have our own rules here. Sensible rules. It’s not like school or other places, we just go on what’s good for us. So when we say we like you having a nice cock, we really do mean it.”

She smiled reassuringly at the wide-eyed little blonde.

“What’s it like, anyway? Is it really something like this?” she pulled out an old casting from under the worktop, in which the connecting beam hadn’t fully filled and the larger cock part had separated. It was about six inches long and one-and-a-half across.

Fiona went red again. “Well, I don’t know, it might be, it’s hard to say. I don’t look at it much, if I can help it. And it doesn’t go big very often, just sometimes. I try not to touch it. I’m always scared it’ll start going big when I’m out somewhere.”

“God Fi, you mean it might be this size? That would be totally fabulous. Rather hard to believe though...” Sara was sounding doubtful, before allowing a slow smile to creep over her face.

“Don’t you believe me? Well I said I didn’t really know!” Fiona, whatever tribulations she had endured, wasn’t used to being disbelieved.

“Oh!! You!!” She realised what Sara’s playful smile meant. “Well I’m not going to show you!” For the first time, Fiona laughed, and the others joined in.

Sara and Natasha mixed up the silicone fill, talking about other things while Fiona digested the interchange about her cock. Then they assembled the mould and poured the fill in.

“OK, finished for now,” said Sara, “what shall we do next?” She let the pressure build for a couple of seconds.

“Do you really want to see it?” Fiona asked in a small voice.

Natasha stroked a hand over her shoulder. “If you feel like showing us, that would be lovely. We’ll show you ours too, our pussies.”

Before her nerve could fail her Fiona did what she never thought she’d do. She lifted her skirt, revealing her big, ugly underpants. She wore them to try and stop it bulging out.

She looked at the pants for a while, turned round, and pulled them off, hating them suddenly. She dumped them on the floor and turned back to see that Sara and Natasha were already completely naked.

Their bodies were tanned all over and beautiful; smoothly muscled and glowing with health. They stood together with an arm casually around each other; Sara compact and strong, Natasha elegant and delicate. Both so perfect.

Fiona stopped, still in her skirt, ashamed to reveal her pale, skinny body almost as much as her cock. She knew she didn’t eat enough.

“I can’t. I just can’t! I’m sorry.”

“That’s OK,” Sara was instantly reassuring, “shall we take the dogs for a walk?”

Sara and Natasha put their clothes back on and they all went into the house. It was a cool March day, but calm and sunny. “Skirts?” suggested Natasha.

Sara got it and they both ran upstairs and came down wearing long skirts to match Fiona’s. Rachel, in the kitchen with Fiona, watched Fiona’s face brighten as she saw what they’d done.

They set out round the quiet local paths with Ben and Maisie the dogs, Fiona taking her turns with holding a lead. Sara walked in the middle with an arm through each of the others’.

“So,” she said after a few minutes, “hands up everyone who’s wearing panties.” No arms went up and they all giggled.

“You’re so naughty,” Fiona was smiling again, “are you really not wearing any?” She hesitated a moment. “How do I know I can believe you?” she smiled meaningfully at Sara.

“Ooh, we have to prove it do we?” Sara giggled. She stopped and lifted her skirt, revealing her little blonde bush again. Then she lifted Natasha’s, showing off her neat brunette bush. Sara fluffed it up and ran a finger lightly down Natasha’s slit, making her gasp.

“God!” said Fiona, “being a les at school was the worst thing you could be, nobody would ever do anything like this, in front of someone. Les is what you got called if people didn’t like you. Do you really have sex, together?”

“Yes, all the time, she’s my girlfriend, much too gorgeous to resist,” replied Sara. “Here, take Ben a second.”

She passed the lead over and drew Natasha into a kiss; a deep, loving kiss with a hand around Natasha’s slender neck, working her mouth over Natasha’s and pulling her ass to press against her.

Natasha responded by running her delicate hands through Sara’s hair and writhing gently against her body. After some seconds they broke the kiss and smiled at Fiona, who had been riveted.

“Gosh, that was sexy,” she admitted, “it’s all so different.”

They carried on with their walk, into the woods that ran some way behind the house.

“Pity it didn’t give you a nice stiffy,” said Sara, grinning at Fiona, “that would’ve been sexy too. Very cool.”

“God that would be awful!” gasped Fiona, “honestly I’m so scared about that happening. It does go up sometimes and it’s so obvious. I have to have a shoulder bag with me to put over it, if I go out, just in case.”

“I think it would be lovely,” said Sara, “just with us, you know.”

“So do I,” added Natasha, “they’re so sexy, cocks. Mike goes ape when we touch his, it’s so sensitive. I can’t help imagining how great it must feel to have a cock actually part of you, instead of just in you, you know, in your pussy. Though it does feel lovely in your pussy as well, of course.”

“I’ve never had anything in my pussy, only once “ said Fiona.

“You’ve got a pussy as well?” Sara could hardly believe it.

“Well, it’s a blind vagina, that’s what they say. I haven’t got a uterus. And it doesn’t have a clit or whatsit, a vulva. So it’s a bit useless. I did put something up it once, but it didn’t go very far. The glans is my cockhead. It’s just all mixed up down there. I don’t know. It’s a mess.” Fiona’s voice caught as she almost sobbed again.

Sara gave her arm a squeeze: “Well I think it’s fabulous you’ve got a pussy at all, as well as a cock. And we think you’re so brave, don’t we Tashie, being at school with it. But that’s all over now, you’ll see, it’ll be great having a cock now you’re here with us.”

“And to think I’ve got a sister I never knew about,” said Natasha, “and so pretty.”

“We are sisters aren’t we?” Fiona savoured the idea, “Half sisters anyway. I can’t believe I’ve got this family. Such an amazing family. You’ve been so lovely to me. When Dad put me out of the car I thought it was the end of my life.”

“It must have been horrid,” Sara sympathised, “what did he say? How much did you see him, anyway?”

“I didn’t see him much, just visits sometimes. He wasn’t a dad like other girls’ dads, though he was friendly when I saw him and I had his number.

“He gave Mum money, that was the main thing, and had me taken to school and collected and things, and to doctors for a bit. The last school was dead expensive, we had our own rooms even, that’s why he chose it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.