Trapped by a Typhoon - Cover

Trapped by a Typhoon

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An Uncle George: Adventures in the Philippines story Uncle George is trapped by a typhoon with a friend of his niece. The girl has a crush on Uncle George. While they are trapped together, true love grows.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Uncle George is an American nice guy who retired in the Philippines. Generally, if something bad can happen, it happens to Uncle George. Sometimes though...


“Did you know my friend Jhasmine has a crush on you Uncle George?” My niece Jonnie asked.

“How big, school girl, or epic?” I asked.

“Past all reason and logic. If she had an opportunity, she’d throw her naked body at you, consequences be damned,” Jonnie said.

“She better not do that in front of your Aunt Marie, if she wants to stay alive!” I said.

“I don’t think Jhasmine cares any more. She’s completely hormonal and totally bonkers over you. If Aunt Marie killed her, it would put Jhasmine out of her misery,” Jonnie said.

“You know I’ve never even flirted with her, Jonnie,” I said.

“I know that. No flirting was required for her to fall for you. It actually happened the first time you walked me across the stage at an awards assembly at school. She thinks you are so cute, she says she can’t help herself. She says she wants to be your wife, cook, clean, and do all that boring housewife stuff; take care of you when you are sick, and do all the messy sex stuff required to keep a husband happy. She’s even looking forward to doing disgusting stuff all guys love and almost all girls hate. The fact that she asked me if she should practice sucking a banana shows how crazy about you she is. She’s especially desperate to have your babies,” Jonnie told me.

“I guess she doesn’t know that when men get old, parts of us don’t work so well anymore,” I said.

“She thinks she is so young and cute, she will revive you and make every night for the rest of your life like you are eighteen and on your honeymoon,” Jonnie said.

“It’s a good thing she is in Manila and I’m in Baguio, or I’d be in big trouble!” I said.

Jonnie asked, “How hard are you going to fight her off when she inevitably throws herself at you?”

“She’s hella cute in that pic you showed me. I don’t think Marie wants to bother with being married to me anymore. I was actually hoping another schoolgirl I know would crush on me, but I guess that’s never happening,” I said.

Jonnie said, “So you wouldn’t fight off a girl with a crush? I can’t believe you’d cheat on Auntie Marie!”

“I’d tell any schoolgirl interested in me about the realities of an old man’s body not being as capable and reliable as her libido might require. If she was still determined to have me, I’d let her have her wish. I’d just tell her that I’d given her a complete warning, so if she got unhappy with my being broken down, don’t complain to me, because I warned her. I’d go on to say that if she couldn’t be pleasant company and do her best to get my body to work as well and as often as possible, then she could just go live someplace else,” I explained.

Jonnie asked, “Does that apply to all schoolgirls who might have a crush on you, or does your lack of resistance apply only to Jhasmine?”

“I guess I’m starting to feel like my marriage isn’t working any more. It seems like there might not be anything either of us can do about it. Unfortunately, I don’t think Marie wants to make the effort to make things work. She seems to have developed an attitude similar to a lot of American women, that a husband is too much trouble,” I said.

Jonnie frowned and asked, “If a girl was shy or afraid to tell you how she felt, do you think you would know she was crushing on you? Have you noticed a schoolgirl out there who might have a crush on you too?”

“If a girl is too shy to tell me, I don’t think things could work. If I read the signs and made it easy for her, she might expect me to read her mind. That only happens in romance novels. Without communication and the courage to say how you feel and ask for what you need, even the hottest romance will fail. However, you need to remember that I’m a guy and we tend to fail dismally at picking up hints and signals girls try to send,” I said.

Jonnie shifted from one foot to the other and said, “Remember when I was asking for advice about my crush? Did you try to figure out who my mystery man is?”

“Now that you mention it, I have to admit I feel badly about that conversation. I wasn’t really taking you seriously, so I didn’t pay attention. If you can forgive me, I’ll listen now, if you want to tell me again,” I said.

Jonnie laughed and said, “There is this rumor that men can’t multi-task, so I better wait and see how things work out with Jhasmine before I give your single minded male brain something else to think about.”

“If that’s what you want, it’s OK. I’m not putting too much thought into what might or might not happen with Jhasmine. You and I are supposed to be friends, so I definitely put a higher priority on what’s going on with you, and if my single minded male approach could be of any assistance to you, I want you to know you are first in line to avail of my efforts,” I said.

I forgot the conversation because I didn’t think Jhasmine was going to do anything about her crush, no matter how monumental it was. After all, what cute fourteen-year-old Filipina is going to actually chase a seventy-year-old American man? I was sure she would be crushing on someone more age appropriate next week.

Jonnie was being unusually vague about her mystery man, so I promptly forgot that too.

A month later...

The Category Five Plus typhoon was bearing down on the Philippines. Marie and her employees were packing up to evacuate because the predicted track was right over Baguio. I was stuck shuttling between the bed and the toilet with the worst stomach virus I’ve ever had. Riding anyplace in the car or on a bus was out of the question. Marie reluctantly left me to ride out the storm. I had two weeks-worth of medicine, a full tank of propane for the stove, so I could make soup or noodles, twenty gallons of drinking water, and several fully charged flashlights and lanterns.

I was pretty miserable, and being alone when I’m sick always seems to make me feel sorry for myself, which makes me feel a lot worse. It also amplified my feeling that Marie didn’t love me anymore, or at least not enough to be sweet to me and do the messy sex stuff Jonnie had referred to in order to keep me happy.

I was very surprised when someone rang the bell. Our house has a ten foot tall metal gate in the ten foot tall stone wall around the lot. I struggled down stairs, went out in the pouring rain, trudged up the driveway that is too steep for our car to climb, and opened the gate. A tiny, soaking wet, bedraggled Jhasmine was standing there, looking as miserable as it is possible for a pretty fourteen-year-old girl to look. She threw her arms around me and clung to me. I only knew who she was because Jonnie had sent me Jhasmine’s new school picture. The girl hugging me had a much more mature figure than the waif I remembered. The first thing that punched me in the gut was how truly tiny she was.

From her pic, I knew Jonnie’s friend was short, but I really wasn’t prepared for the reality of her. Imagine a girl who is about four feet and a small amount of change tall, on first look seems to be nine or so, and on second look has the lush curves of a woman grown fourteen-year-old siren.

I knew I’d already decided not to fight off Jhasmine’s efforts to seduce me, and give her everything she wanted if she was able to articulate what she was after. Even wet as a drowned rat, I realized Jhasmine was so pretty, she wasn’t going to have to work very hard to seduce me.

“Let’s get you inside, so you can dry off!” I told her.

I barred the gate and led the girl into my house.

“Whatever possessed you to travel into the path of a super typhoon, Jhasmine?” I asked.

“I love you too much to ignore my feelings anymore. I have to tell you how I feel about you or I’ll go crazy. If you don’t know how I feel, you don’t have the information you need to make decisions,” Jhasmine said.

“Look Jhasmine, I’m sick as a dog, and I’m not going to be very good company for several days,” I said.

“That’s OK, Uncle George. I’ll take care of you and show you I’m not some silly airhead teenager. Then, when you feel better, you can show me how you feel about me,” Jhasmine said.

“Well, we need to get you out of those wet clothes and get you into a hot shower before the electricity goes out. Then we need to get some warm dry clothes for you to put on, or you’ll be as sick as I am,” I told her.

Jhasmine apparently had a plan, because she pretty much forced me to undress her, making sure there was a lot of contact between her body and my hands and other body parts. Then, she pulled me toward the shower. I was kind of shocked at how my body reacted, because I got the first full erection I’d had in years.

Jhasmine might be fourteen, but her height made a person think she must be about nine. I knew I was attracted to teenage girls, but my body’s emphatic arousal shocked me, because I never thought of myself as a pedophile. My fantasies always involved a teen girl who was old enough to have sexual needs and know what she wanted. Of course my silly fantasies were always about a teenage girl who needed ME, and only ME to take care of her sexual needs.

I realized I smelled pretty rank from fever sweat, so I stripped off my sweats and tossed them onto the bathroom floor.

I acted like there was nothing unusual about being naked in the shower with a fourteen-year-old girl who was naked too. Stuff like that only happens in my fantasies and wet dreams. I’d hoped for years that Jonnie would take me out of the “Friend” column and move me to the “Potential Lover” roster.

My pervy nature didn’t overcome my practicality or compassion, so, I shampooed Jhasmine’s hair and washed her little body under the hot water, hoping it would warm up her chilled core. I suppose the reason a lot of dads stop giving their daughter a bath after around five or six is that there is absolutely no way to wash a slippery, shiny, soaking wet nymph in a non-sexual way. I got a clue about how far gone I was from the jolts of sexual arousal that made my cock get ridiculously hard no matter where or how I touched her. A big part of that was that Jhasmine was like an anime creator’s wet dream with her full C Cup tits on what looked like a little girl’s body. Her angelic face completed an irresistible temptation.

Jhasmine seemed fascinated by my cock. She stared at my throbbing six-inch erection. I was amused that she seemed tongue tied at the reality of being naked in the shower with her crush.

I started soaping up her body and I let myself enjoy lathering her breasts. They were so much bigger than her height made a person expect, that she seemed sexier than any of the top porn actresses. Her tits were perfectly shaped. Her nipples were fat and dark brown. I longed to suck them, but I was still feeling queasy, so I decided I’d better wait so I didn’t embarrass myself or gross her out. Her areoles were quarter size and swollen, lifting her nipples an inch above the “Flat White” colored mounds of her breasts. As I washed her breasts I caressed her and softly squeezed her firm tits.

Jhasmine squirmed under my hands, pressing her boobs firmly against me, showing me she definitely wanted my touch. She moaned softly, and it excited me so much I nearly forgot about being sick.

“Is this what you were hoping for?” I asked.

Jhasmine snapped out of her nearly catatonic state and pressed her whole body against me.

“I think of you all day, so I can’t concentrate in school. I just look like a little girl. I know you think fourteen is too young to know what love is, but you need to know that my body feels woman grown inside. I know I need all the things a woman needs. I can’t sleep at night because I need you in my bed, in my arms, loving me, and filling my softness with your hardness. I’m horny all the time. I feel like I’m on fire between my legs, but I’m so wet there, no fire could possibly burn.

“I’ve thought about this a lot, and I know we are meant to be together. I’m the girl you need to take care of you and stop your body from sinking into old age and turning to compost. I know you are not ready to give up on love and especially making love. My heart, my brain, and my body tell me that you are the only man who can make me feel the love, happiness, and sexual satisfaction a woman is meant to feel. I crave those feelings. I need them from you,” Jhasmine said.

Jhasmine started soaping me up and began stroking my erect penis with her soapy hands.

“Jhasmine, it wouldn’t be fair to you for me to try to be your lover because my body just doesn’t work very well any more. This is the first erection I’ve had in two years. I can tell that you are a very sexy girl. You’ve been a good girl so far, but when you fall in love for real, you are going to want to make love. Once you have sex the first time, you are the kind of girl who is going to really like sex and you’ll want to make love a lot. Your body will need lots of orgasms, and it would drive you crazy not to get to make love at least two or three times every day. My old man body just can’t take care of you the way you need and the way you deserve,” I said.

“I think you are mistaken about that. Your wife has let you get fat and out of shape. She let herself get fat, and she wasn’t very pretty in the first place. She has big, saggy boobs, and I can tell from how you touch me that you really like my skinny body and hard tits that don’t droop even a millimeter. You don’t just like my boobs, you LIKE them a lot. I’m a cute little fourteen-year-old virgin who wants to give herself to you all day, every day, and all night, every night. That will give your body the excitement it needs to get hard any time you want me and every time I need you. You know in your heart that you not only want, but you need everything I have to give you.

“Your wife got interested in her business, and is gone all the time. I am only interested in you. I will be with you every day, taking care of you, cooking healthy food for you, being sweet to you, and making sure you get lots of healthy exercise making love with me. You will get trimmer, stronger, and healthier. You will feel young, happy, and alive. You will realize that getting me pregnant is the top priority in your life, and you’ll keep me knocked up until I get dried up by the change and run out of eggs. Playing with our babies as they grow into strong boys and pretty girls will make you feel young and happy too. A strong, healthy, happy man can make love to, and satisfy his woman, every day of his life,” Jhasmine said.

I was so aroused from what this sexy little girl said and her small hands stroking my hard dick, that I stopped worrying. I decided she was so secure in her beliefs, I’d just have to let reality show her the truth about old men.

“OK, I give up. Let’s not waste this erection. Let’s test your theory,” I said.

Jhasmine giggled and took the showerhead from its bracket and hosed me off. She handed it to me, and I rinsed her pretty body.

I took a big towel and wrapped it around her long black hair, then I took another towel and began drying her body. When she was mostly dry, Jhasmine took the towel from me and wrapped it around her body like a sarong, tucking in the end so it would stay put. She took a towel and began drying me. When I was dry she led me into the bedroom. She sat down on the bench in front of the vanity mirror and began drying her hair. She got most of the water blotted up in the towel and then began using the hair dryer, on low heat, as she brushed the tangles out of her waist length hair. I took the brush from her and began slowly, gently brushing her hair. As it dried, Jhasmine’s hair began to shine, and took on the glossy, deep blue-black color that makes Asian women’s hair so gorgeous.

Jhasmine giggled as my erection frequently bumped into her back as I brushed her hair.

“Tell me you’ve had this much fun with your wife any time in the last five years, and I’ll leave you alone,” Jhasmine said.

“I can’t tell a lie, Jhasmine, I haven’t had this much fun since the first three years Marie and I were married. I haven’t felt like a man, the way I do now, for the last two years. I used to feel proud of how hard I could make Marie cum and how many orgasms I could give her every time we made love. When I stopped getting hard, I stopped feeling like a real man,” I confessed.

“When we make love in a few minutes, it will be the best you’ve ever had. That won’t convince you right away; but by the time I’ve had you to myself for a week, you’ll know I didn’t lie. This typhoon is going to be the best thing that ever happened to you, Georgie,” Jhasmine said.

Jhasmine put her hair up so it was out of the way and didn’t cover up her breasts. “I’ll take my hair down so you can play with it while we are resting, between times of making love,” She told me.

She took my hand and led me to the bed. She sat on the edge and I stood in front of her. My cock was still hard, even after all this time without direct stimulation. She smiled up at me. I bent down and kissed her. I felt an electric shock as our lips touched for the first time. There was no way her angelic face could be capable of kissing me so every nerve in my body caught fire like I’d been kissed by an emperor’s favorite courtesan, but I couldn’t ignore the fire her kiss ignited in my body.

“Oh yes Georgie, I wasn’t wrong. You are the one. The only one for me!” Jhasmine sighed.

“You felt it too?” I asked.

“Definitely baby boy. You’ll be a believer before long. I do know what I’m talking about when it comes to you and me, baby,” Jhasmine whispered.

Just then my intestinal virus struck again and I literally ran to the bathroom. I was sick from both ends at the same time. Thankfully there was a plastic bucket I could bury my head in as I puked my guts out, while I was sitting on the toilet filling it with the most foul-smelling diarrhea imaginable.

Jhasmine came into the bathroom. I immediately tried to shoo her out.

“Jhasmine, the stench in here is going to shatter all your romantic illusions about me. Please go get some dry clothes out of your backpack, wrap up in a blanket, and try to get warm. There is food and drinking water in the kitchen, go make yourself some noodles or soup. That should help you warm up,” I said.

“Nonsense! You are sick, and you need me to take care of you. I’ve helped my mom with sick brothers and sisters. I know what to do.

“Get yourself emptied out as much as you can, then we’ll clean you up and I’ll make you some tea and toast. We’ll hope you can keep that down,” Jhasmine said.

I did as I was told. When I was down to dry heaves, I put down the bucket. I flushed and then Jhasmine helped me into the shower again. Mercifully, the electricity was still on, and we had hot water to clean me up. I brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

I have to interrupt the story to explain about electric service in the Philippines. First, the wires running from pole to pole look like a rat’s nest. The utility companies don’t have any kind of wiring map, so when the linemen connect a new customer, they run new wire from the house or apartment to the meter. They don’t remove old wire, so it stays there unless it gets blown down by a typhoon. All that wire flapping around in the wind makes it more likely wires will break and blow down in a typhoon, even before the wind reaches maximum speed. Many times when the wind gets to 100kph, the utility companies shut off the power grid and turn off the emergency generators to protect the big, expensive parts of the system and to prevent people from being injured by down power lines. Another reason to shut off power at the generators is to prevent sparking from downed power lines that could start fires. Poor people in the Philippines live in shacks made of recycled wood, plastic, cardboard, and whatever else can keep the rain out. Once a fire starts in a squatter village, it usually spreads until the whole village is destroyed. That can happen even in monsoon rains.

Filipinos are always expecting the power to go out at any minute, once a storm starts heading for their homes. Because of that, people in the Philippines tend to worry about blackouts much more than people in the United States, who have very reliable electric power. That leads to precautionary showering, since almost all water heaters are electric, demand type units.

And now, back to the story.

I felt weak and unsteady, so Jhasmine helped me down the stairs and into the dining room. I sat in my chair at the head of the table. Jhasmine kissed my forehead and went into the kitchen. She heated water in the electric kettle and made me a cup of tea.

When she brought it to me, she giggled and said, “This is Jasmine tea. When you drink it, think of how much more fun it will be when you are better and you can drink me, your Jhasmine.”

I laughed so hard it actually gave me an endorphin rush, and I felt a bit better. I sipped the hot tea and watched Jhasmine making toast for me. I was wearing a warm bathrobe, but Jhasmine was still naked, showing me her pretty little body as she worked in the kitchen.

“Now the virus messes up your digestive system so that it doesn’t work right. You are going to have to put up with dry toast, because your body can’t digest butter or jam right now. We’ll give you a little dry toast and see if you can keep it down before I show off what a good cook I am,” Jhasmine said.

She brought me a slice of toast on a plate. I nibbled at a corner of the crust and sipped the tea. My mind kept going back to her comment about me drinking her. I hoped she meant she wanted me to eat her pussy and drink her pussy juice, not that she wanted a human toilet.

Jhasmine stood behind my chair and began massaging my neck and shoulders. It felt really good, and it gave me an emotional boost because I didn’t feel abandoned any more. A cute young girl cared about me and was doing her best to care for me. Her warm, gentle hands on my body completely turned my attitude around.

“You still have active virus in your system Georgie. Oh, I decided Uncle George was too formal. Since I’m taking care of you while you are sick, you are my baby boy now, so I’m going to call you Georgie. Do you mind?” Jhasmine said.

“I once told my daughter, who is six years older than you by the way, that she was the only person ever to call me Georgie Porgy and live,” I said.

“Oh, I’m not making fun of you. Georgie just means I think you are handsome and cute like a little boy. I wouldn’t want to kiss Georgie Porgy, but I definitely want to kiss you, Georgie, and do lots of other fun things with you too,” Jhasmine said.

She bent down and kissed the back of my neck. I shivered from the feel of her soft lips on my skin.

“You still have a fever. I need to give you Paracetamol to help bring down your fever and help with the aches the virus gives you. That will help your muscles relax, so you can rest,” Jhasmine said.

She gave me the 500mg tablet to take with the last swallow of tea. The carbs in the toast were making me feel less wobbly. Jhasmine helped me walk to my recliner in the living room. I sat down and reclined the chair. She put a small pillow behind my neck, and my head felt better supported, so my neck muscles were able to relax. Jhasmine covered me with a blanket, then bent and kissed me on the lips. She certainly didn’t kiss like she was fourteen.

One of the things I noticed was how little effort it took for me to feel cared about and cared for. That translated to feelings of emotional closeness, and I realized after a week of being taken care of by a woman with traditional Philippine attitudes, I would be madly in love with her.

“I’d like to stay naked for you to keep your mind focused on how and where you want to touch me, but I’m getting goose bumps in places that are meant to only be hot and wet, so it’s quite uncomfortable. I’m going to put on some clothes so my pussy juice won’t freeze when it drips down my thigh,” Jhasmine said.

She gave me the sexiest, most wicked grin I’d ever seen. I was amazed that behind that angelic face, this fourteen-year-old girl had a mind that worked like Mae West’s.

I went to sleep in my chair. I slept for at least two hours. When I woke up, Jhasmine was sitting on the arm of my chair, cuddling up to me. There was a cheery fire burning in the fireplace, the living room was pleasantly warm, and Jhasmine was naked again. I didn’t know if she had put on clothes while I was asleep or not. I felt better, and I looked at her beautiful body more closely, fully appreciating the fantastic treasure she wanted to share with me.

“How are you feeling after your nap, baby boy?” Jhasmine asked.

“I think I’m better. I need to go to the CR (Comfort Room, the Filipino name for a rest room) and see. It does seem like the toast is going to stay down,” I said.

Jhasmine helped me up and steadied me as I walked to the CR. I only had to urinate, although I did that sitting down, just in case. Jhasmine took off my robe and took me into the shower with her. She washed me again, scrubbing the smell of fever sweat off of me. She washed my cock and balls gently, but thoroughly.

“I want to make sure we both taste nice and clean when you take me to bed,” Jhasmine said.

We dried each other and Jhasmine had me put on clean sweats. She put my robe in the clothes hamper because it stunk.

We went down to the kitchen and Jhasmine made me a poached egg and another piece of toast. She watched the egg carefully and put it on the toast when the yolk was still liquid, but had jelled enough to be thick, not runny. She cut up the egg for me and the yolk started soaking into the toast. She cut the toast into bite size squares like I was her child. She made me another cup of tea.

When she gave me the cup, Jhasmine grinned and said, “This jasmine tea tastes good, but I’m your Jhasmine, and I taste a whole lot better. I’m nice and hot too, and you’ll like eating and drinking me a whole lot more!” She giggled and then began massaging my neck and shoulders while I ate.

We went back to the living room and cuddled up in my recliner again. Jhasmine got up and built up the fire to keep the room warm. The cable and internet were out, but the electricity was still on, so we watched a romantic movie on DVD. After the movie was over Jhasmine was feeling very horny, and I was feeling enough better to want to do something about her desire.

Jhasmine took my hand and led me up the stairs to the bedroom. She took off my sweats and helped me into bed. We ended up on the bed, on our sides, holding each other close, and making out like we were the movie couple kissing just before the giant asteroid was going to slam into the earth. I had never kissed, or been kissed with so much urgency and passion.

I’d always been a pretty cool customer and had never experienced the phenomenon where all the blood goes to my cock and my brain ceases to function. Jhasmine took me to that place, and it felt so good to have a hot, naked teenage girl, squirming in my arms, I didn’t care if my brain ever worked again. I completely surrendered to her passion. My only agenda was to fill her, love her, and satisfy her.

Still, after so many years of being a rational gentleman, I asked, “Are you sure you want to make love with me Jhasmine? Are you afraid it will hurt when you give me your virginity?”

“I want to make love with you more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life, Georgie. I think I’m excited and hot enough for you that pain won’t be a problem, but if you know any tricks to get me even more worked up, it couldn’t hurt,” Jhasmine said.

I kissed her neck, starting just under her chin, and working down toward her chest. I kissed the upper slope of her breasts and that made her gasp with pleasure. I kissed all around both breasts, moving in concentric circles from the outer edge of her gently sloping mounds, toward the fat, swollen nipples that capped her delicious hills.

When I kissed her nipples, Jhasmine moaned softly. When I sucked the first one into my mouth and nursed on it like a baby, she whimpered, and her hips squirmed on the bed. I took her other nipple in my mouth and sucked it while I swirled my tongue around it. I kept her nipple prisoner between my lips and pulled back gently, stretching her breast before I released her nipple and her tit snapped back to its normal size.

Jhasmine gasped, “I knew you would know the right way to make love to me Georgie!”

I moved back to her other breast and repeated the sucking and pulling motions. Jhasmine moaned loudly. I slipped a finger inside her dripping wet slit and caressed her as I gently worked my finger tip into her tight hole. I kept sucking her nipples as I wormed my finger into her tunnel, seeking the rough little bump on the front wall of her vagina.

I found her G-Spot and began pressing and releasing the nerve bundle; slowly at first, and then faster and more firmly as her writhing hips showed me she liked what I was doing to her.

Jhasmine screamed when her G-Spot erupted in the most intense orgasm the petite teenager had ever experienced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.