Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 7: The Joy of Communication

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Joy of Communication - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

After she dismissed Joshi, Claire had a long, sudsy bath. Exiting the ensuite, still toweling her hair, she turned and walked totally nude to Jason’s room. She had been thinking about their morning tryst and wanted to visit the scene of the crime before getting dressed. It seemed appropriate to go naked. Claire gazed at the bed for several minutes, savoring the glow in her loins as it grew, tentative at first but increasingly steady. At the first throb, she quickly wrapped the towel around her torso and turned to leave but went to Jason’s desk instead of the door. Slowly stretching out her hand, she shook the mouse and the screen sprang to life.

Understanding why her body had unconsciously brought her to the computer, Claire sought out the Facebook icon on the desktop and double clicked it. Another click and she was in. Jason had left himself logged in.

Quickly, Claire sought out the private messages between Joshi and her son. She wanted to confirm her son’s claim that Joshi had been invited but declined to come along and had then pretended that Jason had left him behind. Despite her confidence in her woman’s intuition, she realized that at this point she had acted on a suspicion that may actually be unwarranted. The duplicity she found did more than confirm her suspicion.

The night before the first day at the beach:

Jason: Come on, man. You said you’d do it.

Joshi: I was joking and you know it.

Jason: Well I wasn’t.

Joshi: How am I supposed to do it. I’ll feel like such a tit.

Jason: Just start talking about India. You know how much she likes everything about India.

Joshi: Yeah right. ‘Oh, did you hear about the latest Bollywood movie, Hindu Mom’s Suck Their Sons’?

Jason: Fuck off. You know what I mean. Just talk about India in the old days and say something about the women. She’ll start asking questions and then slip it in.

Joshi: How?

Jason: Just something simple, like ‘In India, the relation between men and their mothers is special, at least it was in the old days.’ She’ll want to know what you mean and you act like it was a mistake and that you don’t want to talk about it.

Joshi: She isn’t going to believe that. She isn’t stupid.

Jason: Sure she will. She hates secrets and if she thinks you’re hiding something about India, she’ll wheedle it out of you. Just let her talk herself into it and reel her in with a little tidbit at a time. She’ll lap it up and won’t suspect anything.

Joshi: I don’t know...

Jason: Come on, man. You can do it. I need you to set her up for me. I know I can get her if she’s primed. I haven’t heard Dad fuck her for at least three years. She’s ready for it, and if she thinks other mothers do it, she might let it happen.

Joshi: It’s too risky. If I blow it, she’ll think I’m a real creep.

Jason: No she won’t. You’re her favorite. You’re the only friend I’ve ever had that she really likes. She’d never think you meant anything wrong.

Joshi: So what’s in it for me? I’m taking all the risk for nothing.

Jason: I’ll tell her I want to go to Inda and you’re going to come with me as a guide. She’ll give us her blessing and that will convince your Mom to let you go. Then we’ll visit that aunt you’ve got the hots for.

Joshi: Alright. But at the first sign that she’s pissed, I’m dropping it.

Jason: She won’t be pissed.

Joshi: I’m just saying if she gets uncomfortable, I’m done and you still have say you want to go to India.

Jason: Deal. Maybe we can work something out with your ‘oh so hot’ aunt.

Joshi: No fucking way. Whether this works or not, you do the same workup with my aunt, but she’s all mine, just like your mom’s yours.

Jason: Deal.

Joshi: Deal.

Claire had mixed feelings about this exchange. Though appalled by the devious planning she found Joshi’s respect for her intelligence and consideration for her feelings rather touching and she was both thrilled and dismayed by Jason’s raw desire to ‘get’ her. Every part of her mind, however, was in agreement that both boys were in for a comeuppance. She wasn’t sure what form it would take but she was convinced it was due.

The night after the first day at the beach:

Jason: What happened?

Joshi: I dropped around your place and said we were supposed to go to the beach. She thought you’d left me behind and took me to the beach to look for you.

Jason: Momma’s boy. You always were her favorite.

Joshi: F-you.

Jason: So, did you do it?

Joshi: Yeah. You owe me.

Jason: Did she freak out?

Joshi: No, but I didn’t get very far.

Jason: What do you mean, not very far?

Joshi: Well, I just talked about India a lot and then a bit about how women look at being a mother differently than they do here.

Jason: That’s it? That’s all?

Joshi: What did you want me to say, that women in India are really horny and like to fuck their sons?

Jason: Fuck off. You could have done more that say they’re different.

Joshi: To you too. I did say more than that. I told her a story about my aunt. I made up a bunch of bullshit about how she does things for my cousin so he doesn’t get a girl in a bad way.

Jason: Did she believe it?

Joshi: Yeah, she was fascinated. Tomorrow, I’ll drop around and see if she’ll go to the beach again.

Jason: She won’t go again.

Joshi: I bet she will. I think she’s hooked. If she does, I’ll tell her some juicy details.

Jason: Man if this works. Fuck, that would be great. I’ll really owe you.

Joshi: You bet you will!

Claire’s mouth actually dropped open. The Machiavellian little bastards! They were planning her minipulation without any sign of remorse. They were only excited about the potential rewards. And Joshi was acting like nothing had happened that first day on the beach, that all he did was tell her a story! Claire thought back, remembering what had really happened. Joshi had felt her up, especially her ass, and had actually stuck his finger in her butt, none of which he told Jason. This kid was a real player, playing her and her son at the same time.

She moved on to read the exchange after the following night.

Jason: So? Spill it. I know Mom went to the beach with you again. Is she ready?

Joshi: Slow down man. I can’t do it all at once, but she’s closer. I dropped some juicy details about my aunt doing stuff with my cousin. I think she really dug it because she turned over to lie on her stomach and I kept talking. I mean, it was a lot easier to say stuff when she wasn’t looking at me. I said some really racy stuff.

Jason: Like what?

Joshi: Well, I told her about how my cousin started my aunt up and she let him. That’s when she turned over. I was just going to say that she actually touched his thing but she seemed to be getting off on it so I told her he just put his cock in her hand and she started jacking him off like it was a natural thing to do.

Jason: Really?

Joshi: Get real. I was making it up.

Jason: I mean, that Mom was getting off when you said it. How do you know?

Joshi: Well she got all quiet but she started breathing faster and she was scrunching her butt into the blanket.

Jason: Oh, man. Fuck. I wish I was there to see that.

Joshi: It was pretty special. She’s got a nice one and with her eyes closed, I had all the time in the world to check it out.

Jason: Hey, lay off my mom’s ass. It’s mine.

Joshi: I was just joking. Anyway, I started whispering to her and, with her breathing and all that, I got carried away and made the story way hotter than I meant to. I told her that my aunt jacked my cousin off and he got too excited and came almost right away ... in her face.

Jason: You said that and she didn’t freak out?

Joshi: Yeah, really. Not only did she not freak out, I think she got off.

Jason: You mean she came?

Joshi: Yeah. She was digging into the blanket like she forgot I was there. It was really hot so I told her that he came in her face and that’s when she started almost humping the blanket. It was awesome.

Jason: She came when you told her about your cousin coming in his mom’s face?

Joshi: Yeah. As soon as I said he spunked her face, she jammed her pussy into the blanket and came.

Jason: Awesome man. You did it. You’re the man. I’m in. Huahhh.

Joshi: You better give me another day just to make sure she’s ready. You don’t want to blow it.

Jason: No, actually, I do want her to blow it. lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. Ok. Hey, did you really say he spunked her face?

Joshi: Yeah. I couldn’t believe it myself, it just came out of my mouth, but you should have seen her ass scrunching into that blanket.

Jason: I can’t believe she did that on the beach. Hey, you keep your eyes off my mom’s ass. It’s mine. Thanks to you, but remember, it’s still mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.