Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 6: At Home in the Afternoon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: At Home in the Afternoon - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Joshi arrived later that day, carrying his beach stuff, ready to tan in Claire’s back yard. He knew the yard was large but private, surrounded as it was with tall cedar hedges, and his cock tingled in anticipation. Claire teased Joshi by making him have lunch with her first. She fluttered around the kitchen in a light orange pastel t-shirt that clung to her medium sized breasts, nipples atop braless breasts making their presence well known. Across a short span of tanned belly her too-small shorts, salvaged from the back of a lower drawer that morning, competed successfully in drawing Joshi’s eager eyes to similarly sexy lumps of covered flesh whenever Claire turned around. Her legs, freshly oiled just before noon, glistened in the early afternoon sunlight filtering through the window, highlighting the contours of her muscles, perfectly tensed by the lightly heeled sandals on her feet.

All in all, a very simple yet sexy outfit but it wasn’t just the clothes that made Claire so appealing. The greater effect was delivered by the raw sexuality exuding from every pore of her skin, a purely feminine energy that had been slowly building ever since she walked away from her son’s bed, her sashaying butt ensuring he wouldn’t be able to spend a single moment that day not thinking about his mother in ways society would strongly disapprove.

Claire was aware of the tremendous transition she had experienced in the space of three short days but spent little time wondering how or why it had happened. She was enjoying herself too much riding the whirlwind to ruin it. Too much time in her life had been wasted analyzing life rather than living it and that was all she was concerned about now — living, sensing, and breathing life itself. Claire could hardly contain the sexual power surging within her body and, rather than serioiusly trying to stifle it, she could hardly wait to unleash it. She chuckled to herself. Poor Joshi was hoping to get fucked. He was about to be devoured.

Claire placed a sandwich in front Joshi and a small plate of fruit and vegetables in front of herself. He was sitting on one of the tall kitchen stools but Claire sat on the stool beside him, hooking her foot in the lower rung of his chair. She flicked the hair away from her shoulder and leaned back, shaking her head to free any remaining strands from her t-shirt, noting how Joshi’s eyes glued onto the points where her nipples strained against the pastel cotton shirt. She stilled her head and held her arching back in a long stretch, sighing when she finally relaxed her muscles.

“Do you think women are sexier in India?” she asked, shaking pepper onto the tomato halves on her plate.

Joshi shook his head, eyes following the tomato as Claire lifted it to her mouth and bit down on it, allowing the juice to trickle from the corners of her mouth onto her chin. She sucked in her breath, trying to recover the red juice but some managed to fall onto her t-shirt just above her right nipple.

Claire flashed her eyes at Joshi, “Oops.” She didn’t make any effort to wipe up the spreading juice. In fact, when she took another bite, she allowed more to dribble down her chin and fall onto her shirt, this time striking its target dead on.

“Tell me about your mother.”

Joshi didn’t want to talk. He wanted to look. But he wasn’t going to deny this woman anything, not as long as she allowed him to stay. Joshi described his mother, her flair for modern, western fashion but also her reserved manner. His eyes followed the trickle of juice that wound its way down Claire’s neck as she finished the other half of the tomato as sloppily as she eaten the first.

“Joshi, I know she’s very pretty and well dressed. I want you to tell me why you think she’s so sexy ... Don’t try to deny it. I know you do. Tell me about a few times when you found her especially attractive.”

Joshi tried to remember a few things about his mother. It was true. Despite using his mother and aunt as a ploy to seduce Claire, Joshi did have a few memories of sexual attraction to his mother. He started to tell her about the earliest incident he could remember, the first time he had seen his mother’s breasts when she began to undress as she walked upstairs, unaware of his presence, but Claire interrupted him.

“Gosh, these shorts are so tight.”

Claire’s fingers found the button at the front of her shorts and eased it undone. Immediately, the delicate zipper parted, revealing tufts of her soft red pubic hair since she wasn’t wearing anything under the thin cotton shorts. Joshi’s cock began to unlimber in his own shorts like a mysterious snake creeping under cover closer to its prey. Claire picked up the peeled orange and bit into it.

“Have you ever seen her in her panties?”

Claire’s free hand rested on her thigh, near the open V of her shorts. Her long fingers scratched slowly along the base of the zipper.

Joshi nodded.

“Tell me,” Claire whispered, before biting into the orange again.

So Joshi told Claire how he had installed a tiny, wireless remote camera in his mother’s bedroom to record her movement while she undressed every night and dressed each morning. This wasn’t bullshit, it was true, and Joshi couldn’t believe he was confiding in Claire yet he felt compelled to divulge increasingly intimate descriptions of his mother’s legs and ass the more he talked.

Suddenly, Claire stopped him, dropping the hand that had held the orange onto his.

“So, you’ve seen her ass, haven’t you?”

Joshi nodded.

“Say it,” Claire demanded, leaning toward him and laying her other hand on Joshi’s shorts, fingers lightly brushing over his erection.

“I’ve seen my mother’s ass,” Joshi said quietly, then repeated it in a louder voice. “I’ve seen my mother’s bare ass.”

“And you liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” Joshi admitted quietly.

“Is it like mine?”

“Yes,” Joshi said in a barely audible whisper.

“Except it’s brown.”

“Yes, it’s brown,” Joshi confirmed.

“And you want it, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Joshi affirmed, louder.

“Because it’s your mother’s, right?”

“Yes!” Joshi almost yelled.

Claire laughed. “Calm down, tiger. I’m just teasing you. Come with me.”

Claire grabbed Joshi by the hand and led him away. He hadn’t taken a single bite of his sandwich. She led Joshi upstairs, stopping to pick up his pack on the way. Joshi’s eyes were glued to her ass all the way up the stairs. She pulled him into her room and led him toward the bed. There was a set of pillows stacked up in the middle of the mattress, slightly closer to the head than the foot of the bed. Claire sat on the edge of the bed and Joshi stood in front of her.

“Take off my sandals,” she said.

Dutifully, Joshi kneeled before her and slipped the sandals off Claire’s feet.

“Did you think you were going to get something today?”

Joshi was confused by her suddenly harsh tone. He shook his head though it was obvious he was lying.

“Do you think women get off on hearing about another woman’s ass?”

Joshi didn’t know what to think. He had handled this woman so well the past few days and now he couldn’t predict her, couldn’t even understand why she was upset. Fear loomed within him. Mental fear. Pure dread that all his work was suddenly, inconceivably lost.

Claire chuckled softly and reached out to tussle his hair. She reached down to grasp the base of her t-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, tossing it aside to the floor. Joshi’s shocked eyes bounced in time with her jostling breasts.

“Did you pretend this was your mother’s ass yesterday?” she twisted her hip up and lightly slapped her flank.

Joshi shook his head vehemently. “No,” he denied.

“No?” Claire said. “Then you don’t want to pretend again today?” she teased.

Joshi was so confused, he didn’t know if he was coming or going. Is that what she wanted, for him to pretend he was fucking his mother’s ass? Had she imagined it was Jason and not him reaming her butt? Was this all a charade to exercise forbidden fantasies?

“Yes,” Joshi replied. “I want to pretend again.”

“Pretend what?” Claire teased.

“That your ass is my mother’s,” Joshi croaked.

“You have to pay for the privilege this time,” Claire husked.

Grasping Joshi’s head, she abruptly pulled his face between her thighs and onto her unzipped shorts.

Joshi didn’t object. Keeping his head in place, he yanked Claire’s shorts down her legs and over her knees. Claire squealed in delight at his eagerness. She laughed as he struggled to get the shorts off her feet and virtually dove back between her thighs. His mouth was quickly on her, his tongue delving between her secret lips, seeking the entrance to her shrine and, finding it, filling her cunt with hot, squirmy, wet tongue.

“Oh, yeah,” Claire gasped.

She wrapped her arms around his head and squeezed it toward her, half standing and bucking her hips, mashing her pussy against his face, her mouth dropping open to release a long, guttural growl. She stood in a crouch, planted her feet and braced her calves against the bed, grabbed his hair and started fucking his young face. So you tricked me with your stories, hey? Well, now time to pay the piper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.