Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 5: At Home the Next Morning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: At Home the Next Morning - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Claire waited patiently for Don to leave the next morning. Jason had waited until his father was in the kitchen before coming in to eat himself. He was abnormally quiet and finished his cereal quickly, rushing to get out but unable to before his mother spoke in that quiet voice that experience had taught him must be heeded.

“I want to talk to you before you leave.”

Jason waited nervously in the doorway.

“I’ll come up to your room,” Claire said, dismissing him.

After he was gone, Don asked, “What’s he done now?”

“Nothing,” Claire said quietly, picking up a piece of toast and spreading crab apple jelly over it.

“Was it something really bad?”

“No. Nothing you need to worry about.”

Don got up. Ready to leave, he stooped in front of Claire and kissed the top of her head.

“Go easy on him. He’s our only son, remember. It’s too late to get another one now,” Don laughed.

I’m a little too full of sons right now, Claire thought. A moment later, she laughed at her thought. Too true, she laughed out loud. On that note, Claire pushed her chair back and started up the stairs, jellied toast in one hand, in no particular hurry but wearing a purposeful look on her face and walking with firm steps.

Jason was surprised when she walked into his room even though he was expecting her. He was lying on his bed, hands behind his head. When she appeared in the doorway, Jason pulled his hands free and started to get up but Claire motioned for him to stay where he was. She walked to the end of the bed and stood, looking down at her son. Jason started to speak.

“Mom, I...”

Claire waved a silent command, effectively ... shut up.

Jason leaned back into the pillow and waited anxiously for her to speak.

With one hand on her hip, Claire raised the other to take a bite of her toast.

“I like crab apple,” she said. “You don’t like it, do you?”

“Mom, about...”

Again, Claire impatiently waved him into silence. Jason was getting very nervous. This behavior was quite odd for his mom. She took a bite of the toast, a slow bite with her tongue first flicking out to taste the jelly and retracting once a small glob had been captured. She made a show of enjoying it. Her leg lifted and she placed her knee onto the end of his bed, then looked steadily at the front of his shorts.

“Does it still hurt?”

“No,” Jason replied, getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

“Only when you think about Donna?”

Jason nodded. “Yes.”

“Aren’t you thnking about her now? It looks like you are.”

Jason was swelling in his shorts but not because of Donna. Rather, it was the way his mother was staring at him and flicking her tongue around the tiny piece of toast she still held in her fingers.

“I’m not,” Jason shook his head. He meant it. At that moment, Donna was the farthest thing from his mind.

“I don’t believe you. It looks like it’s still sore. Let me see it,” Claire said.

“Mom, it’s ok, really.”

“I said let me see,” Claire insisted.

Reluctantly, only because his mother was acting so weird, Jason pushed his shorts down. His erection, now fully formed, sprang free as soon as the waistband cleared his hips. Claire swung her other knee onto the bed and crab-walked outside his legs up to his knees. She popped the last bit of toast into her mouth and, while she chewed, looked intently at her son’s proud cock, wavering before her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.