Joshi - Cover

Joshi

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3: The Third Day at the Beach

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Third Day at the Beach - Her son's best friend Joshi (Yoshi) is ditched for a beach day. She likes the boy so much, she has to make things better for him. How far will she go?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   White Female   Indian Male   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Claire was waiting, ready to go, when Joshi knocked on the door the next day. She had prepared a lunch and put it in a cooler with some drinks which Joshi hefted out to the car. On the way to the beach, Claire drove slowly, taking a detour to admire some of the finer waterfront homes on the way. She managed to let her dress slip up to expose her legs and only smiled sweetly when she caught Joshi openly admiring her slender limbs. At the beach, Joshi hoisted the cooler but Claire added to his burden, draping the blanket and a couple of towels around his neck. She walked ahead of him, carrying only her satchel and a beach umbrella, her feet twisting in the sunbaked sand. Nodding and smiling at the beachball girls, she led Joshi past them to the far end next to the rocks where a strategically placed log partially obscured them from the rest of the beach.

Claire waited while Joshi spread the blanket out, then let him set the umbrella in the sand. Quietly, they settled into their respective activities, she reading and he going for a swim. She didn’t join him when two of the girls came down to visit and succeeded in enticing Joshi into a game that turned into several more. She didn’t experience a single twinge of jealousy like she had the day before. She felt only confidence, being sufficiently assured of his attention that she didn’t feel obliged to reward his return with an extra display of bare leg, but she did anyway. When she was sure by his gaze that Joshi had completely forgotten about the girls, Claire laughed and suggested he go for a swim to get cooled down.

When he returned, Claire ignored him in favor of her book and he waited patiently drying in the sun while she read. They ate a late lunch and the afternoon was waning by the time they finished. When Joshi casually remarked that people were beginning to leave, Claire followed his gaze down the beach. The girls were packing up. They waved and Claire waved back, smiling under her straw hat. She removed it and shook out her hair.

“Can you move the umbrella around?”

“Where to?” Joshi asked.

“There,” Claire replied, pointing to a position that would complement the log’s obstruction, completing their privacy by blocking an outsider’s view unless they were positioned directly below them near the water.

By the time Joshi was done, Claire had turned over onto her stomach. A tube of suntan lotion lay on the blanket beside her. Joshi picked it up and sat next to her. Claire smiled at him, her face lying on her crossed hands.

“Tell me more about India.”

“What do you want to know?”

Claire closed her eyes. “I want to hear more about the women ... especially the mothers,” she murmured.

Joshi began talking and, as he spoke, he applied lotion to Claire’s legs, though he knew she’d done them at least twice that afternoon. He started at her ankles and quickly progressed to the backs of her thighs but Claire flapped her feet so he dutifully returned to pay homage to her slender calves and even to spread some lotion over the soles of her feet. When his hands moved more slowly, and appreciatively, Claire allowed him to once again rise above her knees. Since he now took greater care massaging her flesh, she let his stretching fingers creep deep between her upper thighs and even parted her legs to make this task less of a struggle.

Joshi explained that, in larger extended families, additional female relatives were co-opted if necessary and that some of them, especially the older women — the mothers and aunts — grew to like their new duties even if they weren’t so inclined in the beginning.

“I find that hard to believe, suddenly liking a duty forced upon them by men.”

Joshi laughed. “You don’t understand. The men have even less say than the women. Think about it. A man, who likely benefited from such treatment in his youth, can hardly pretend not to know what’s going on, yet that’s exactly what he must do.”

“But the women...”

Claire was interrupted by an impromptu sigh as Joshi’s fingers began plying the triangle at the base of her bottom. “Ohhhhhh.”

“The mothers and aunts, I was going to say, now have to satisfy these almost grown, spoiled little brats.”

Joshi laughed again. “True, true. But remember that it’s quite an awkward situation for them as well. I mean, they’re usually quite embarrassed and only get through the first few times because of their dire need. I mean, these are women who changed their diapers after all.”

“Yes,” Claire chuckled, “I suppose that would be a little uncomfortable but it’s one thing to alleviate a young man’s pressure with your hands and quite another to be expected to provide access to your mouth and womb, not to mention other things.”

“No, no. You’re not understanding again.”

Joshi prodded Claire’s thighs and she adjusted her knees to widen the gap between her legs. At the same time, Joshi’s other hand pressed on the small of her back, dragging the hem of her dress up almost to the crease defining the boundary between her bottom and her legs. It was Joshi’s turn to sigh. Claire wasn’t wearing a swimsuit, or a bikini, or even panties. She was naked under the dress. The disappointment he had felt all afternoon when Claire hadn’t removed her dress to reveal her bikini disappeared in a flash.

“Not understanding?” Claire prompted.

“The, uh ... womb...” Joshi struggled to focus his mind but his eyes clung to the tuft of hair covering Claire’s pussy. “The pussy ... I mean, womb ... is strictly out of bounds. That belongs to a woman’s husband and nobody else.”

“But even so, to put your mouth on your own son, or nephew, let alone let him do things you wouldn’t even let your husband do.”

Claire quietly sucked in her breath as Joshi’s hands slid over her naked buttocks and his fingers crept along the edge of the crevice dividing her bottom.

“Some women find using their mouths to be less traumatic. I mean, once they begin touching them, it will go off and most find it easier to just put it in their mouth. It’s certainly easier than cleaning a carpet and doesn’t leave any incriminating evidence on their clothes.”

“Yes, I can see that,” Claire replied, as if they were discussing how to avoid a messy spill in the kitchen.

“Mind you, some boys do enjoy that, dominating their mothers and spilling their seed on their face. Seeing their mothers through the day, knowing they had marked them the night before, would make them feel very manly.”

Joshi imagined letting his load loose on Claire’s face and then his own mother’s. As a result, he became quite uncomfortable as his flexing cock swelled, bending painfully in the confined space of his swimsuit. He stifled a groan and, moving his hands into position to lightly grip Claire’s buttocks, pushed his thumbs between her cheeks and slid them up the length of her crack.

“Uhhh, huhhhh,” Claire’s acknowledgement turned into a long, two syllable sigh.

Joshi continued. “But once a mother lets her son do that it’s hard to get them to quit unless they offer him another place to relieve himself.”

Joshi’s cock stiffened, producing another painful lurch. He had pictured Nalini’s plush ass and imagined his mother’s too, both bent over, offering themselves to his throbbing, almost doubly bent member. His eyes focused on Claire’s paler but equally beautiful ass and he centered his thumbs, then gently pulled Claire’s cheeks apart to reveal her puckering rosebud. He gasped at the erotic beauty that lay before him. In a hoarse voice, he continued.

“What mother, Indian or not, wouldn’t accommodate a son she had loved and cared for all his life.”

Joshi looked down the beach, which had all but emptied as the sun settled. It was past supper time. He swung his right leg over Claire and straddled her knees. Picking up the sun lotion, he squirted a liberal quantity on Claire’s bare bottom and started rubbing it all over her ass.

“Joshi, no!”

“Everyone’s gone,” he husked. “We’re alone.”

Claire lifted her head to look down the beach but her view was unobscured by the log and the umbrella. Joshi checked again. The closest people were walking away, at least a hundred yards away, and the those beyond were gathering their things to leave. He may not have told the whole truth, but he wasn’t far off.

“It’s time to be a real mother, an Indian mother,” Joshi rasped.

Faced with a momentous decision, one that would have lasting ramifications, Claire barely hesitated. She reached across to her bag and pulled it onto its side, her hand slipped inside and when it withdrew her hand, the pebble belt followed. Joshi showed even less hesitation. He grabbed the belt and immediately pressed the narrow end of the pear-shaped stone against Claire’s winking pucker and pressed, steadily, until it popped inside.

“Unnghhh,” Claire gasped.

Joshi didn’t pause. Quickly, he moved the second stone into place and pushed. This one met with greater resistance but Joshi was unrelenting. He applied firm pressure until it, too, was forced inside Claire’s sexy bottom.

“Unnnggghhhh,” she cried.

Though impatient, Joshi knew he couldn’t lose control. The third stone was pressed in more gently and he leaned over Claire’s ass to kiss the small of her back, his nibbling lips sliding down her spine until his tongue flicked into the top of her rear crevice. He pushed on the base of the stone and grunted with pleasure when it suddenly gave way. Claire’s hole remained slightly open this time, easily sucking in the string until the fourth stone was nestling at the start of the abyss. Gently, Joshi tugged the belt back until the third stone pressed against her gate but this time from the inside. Once, twice, three times, he applied gentle pressure, ripping a matching series of low moans from Claire’s throat. Pleased with her response, he pushed the fourth stone forward until it nestled in her partly open gate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.