All Girls Want a Pony - Cover

All Girls Want a Pony

by Perv Otaku

Copyright© 2015 by Perv Otaku

Science Fiction Sex Story: A horny woman sates her need at a robot brothel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Furry   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Analingus   Prostitution   .

In the future, robotics and advanced A.I. become a ubiquitous part of society, aiding mankind in all facets of everyday life. However, they still retained the cold impersonal look of a machine until a new development rocketed over the uncanny valley. Grown rather than built, this new kind of being was made possible by hacking the human genome and combining biology with nanomachines: cyborgs down to the cellular level, but outwardly perfectly human in appearance. Too perfect, in fact. Over concerns of the new artificial people posing as real humans, world governments quickly acted to require that they all be made to possess a clearly visible non-human trait, which was accomplished in a variety of ways by drawing upon both fanciful fiction and animal DNA. Now, they live and work among us, programmed to serve. You can even have sex with them. These are some of their stories. These are the

Cyborganic Bioroid Chronicles

Have you ever had one of those nights when you feel horny and need to get off, but nothing you try quite does it for you? This was one of those nights for me. I had started with my fingers, tried my dildos and vibrators, it wasn't enough. I passed over the porn vids I had. I've seen them all before, many times. Tonight I needed something new, I could tell. I pulled up the worldnet, there's enough on there for a lifetime of masturbation aids, right?

One by one, all the old standbys did nothing for me. Porn vids with every fetish imaginable, been there, watched that. Amateur-written stories of varying quality, most of them too long. I was impatient, I needed release quickly. Local want ads for casual encounters, mostly pathetic but usually a handful make for stimulating reading. I found a few juicy ones but it wasn't enough. I moved on to phone sex ads. Girls that will narrate any kink no matter how taboo, and they write up samples to entice guys to call in. Usually I can find something that stirs my imagination sufficiently to make myself cum, but no luck this time.

What the hell was left to me, cam whores? Live tease shows that take forever to pay off? That would have been worse than what I'd already tried. Shit, would I have to actually put my clothes back on and go out to a strip joint in the hopes that the sexually charged atmosphere would rub off on me? Maybe I'd get desperate enough to beg some drunken loser to go down on me in the bathroom again. God, I still hate myself for the one time I did that, and now I was killing my mood even more. Dammit to hell.

Something about strip clubs though, going out, it nagged at the back of my mind. Oh, right, that was it. I'd seen an ad for one of those bioroid brothel places, one had just opened up not all that far away. They were becoming more widespread these days, used to be you could only find them in the major cities. Well, what the hell, it was the last option left to me. I pulled up their net page to see what kind of things guys were into on the artificial flesh front.

Of course I see bioroids around every day, I know what the general options are. The brothel had mostly those, animal girls with furry ears, sci-fi alien girls with bumpy foreheads and shit like that. There were a few that were a little more out there, a little too much to be used as your average store clerk or secretary. I paged through to the next girl and my mouth fell open. Like the others, this bioroid girl was shown naked, full body and a separate head close-up, both rotating so you could see her beautiful face, perfect body, and huge tits from all sides. Everything else was unique.

Her hair was divided up into multiple colors. From left to right, or rather from her right to her left, vertical stripes of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. The full rainbow. The pattern repeated across the longer hair that hung down her back, wrapping from purple to red, through all six colors, and then purple back to the red in front. Between the purple and red on each side were white furry pointed ears, placed somewhat higher than human ears would be. That wasn't all though. In the center of her forehead, between her yellow and green hair, was a single pointed golden horn. On her back, jutting out from her shoulder blades, there were a pair of white feathered wings. They were each about a foot long, if that, so they were not meant to seem anything other than merely decorative. More rainbow-colored hair hung down from just above her ass, forming a long tail. Overall, she was a Goddamned rainbow alicorn girl. Even her fucking eyes were color wheels around her irises, and her neatly trimmed public hair had stripes of all six colors too.

I nearly came just looking at her. I could feel my pussy juices pooling in my chair. My fingers went immediately to my clit, and I came within seconds. It was a very strong orgasm too, it shook me so hard I wasn't sure I was going to stay in my chair, and I screamed loud enough my own ears hurt afterwards. Maybe because I'd been building it up all evening, or maybe it was her. Yeah, when I was a little girl I had a phase when I was into rainbows, ponies, unicorns, pegasi, all that shit. Just like nearly every other little girl. I thought I'd outgrown that stuff, but this bioroid whore, with all of it in one sexy package, had clearly triggered something. According to the page, her name was Spectra. That was appropriate enough. My body was satisfied, at least I could sleep now. I closed the page out and went to bed.

The next night though, I was drawn back to the images of Spectra and masturbated to her again. I'm not into girls, I've never even been with a girl. Okay, sure, I've gotten off to vids of lesbians, but I've gotten off to vids of every gender combination of pairs, threesomes, foursomes, and orgies. I've had fleeting moments of bi-curiosity, and that's it. But this Spectra was pushing all my buttons. The night after that I made myself cum while staring at her picture, and then had to come back and do it a second time. I couldn't keep myself from checking the info page for the brothel. All the girls were available for sessions with men, women, and even couples. The rates seemed high, but nothing I couldn't afford. God, was I actually contemplating that?

The following night I swore to myself I wouldn't go near the brothel page. After half an hour of laying in bed unable to fall asleep, and another half hour fingering and rubbing myself and unable to cum, I gave in and pulled Spectra's page up just to get some relief. I couldn't get her out of my head, even during the day now. I started rushing home at the end of the workday so I could look upon her and bring myself off. This couldn't go on. Something had to happen.

I went to the brothel in person. I told myself I wouldn't go in, and knew that was a lie. The woman behind the front desk was surprisingly human, older and a little overweight. The owner, maybe? A madam for the modern age. She looked up and smiled as I entered, then said, "Hello there, welcome. Can I interest you in some time with one of our bioroids? We have a wide selection of very lovely girls, and some male models also."

"I ... uh ... I was looking, I mean I saw ... Spectra..." I stammered out, making a complete ass of myself.

"Why certainly, I'll call her out for you," the woman replied, and tapped out some commands on her terminal.

"Uh, no, that's okay, you don't have to that. I, uh, think I made a mistake coming here..." I mumbled, while slowly backing towards the door. Then she was there, Spectra in front of me, as naked and as glorious as in her profile images. My knees turned to jelly and my panties were suddenly soaked.

She walked towards me, saying, "Hello Princess, are you here to see me?" and put her hand on my cheek. My breath caught in my throat. A few moments passed, and then my head nodded vigorously, all on its own, like an unconscious reflex action. Spectra smiled, and then bowed her head and raised her other arm in a faux curtsey. "I am honored, Princess. Are we ready to go?" said asked, directed at the madam, or receptionist, whoever she was.

"Not quite, dear," the woman replied.

Spectra reached into my purse, pulled out my mobi, and held it up. It had already linked to the local system, processed the transaction, and was displaying the payment confirmation screen. I barely even noticed my arm reaching up, my finger hitting the approval button. She smiled, set it to ignore incoming calls and messages, and dropped it back into my purse. Then she took me by the hand, and said, "Come with me, Princess." I followed her deeper into the brothel, past various rooms with various sounds of pleasure emanating from them. She opened a door and led me inside. This room was decorated like a bedroom owned by somebody wealthy, like you'd find in a mansion. Or a castle.

She pulled me to the bed and we both sat down. She leaned in close to me, with her hand on the back of my head. Somehow reality finally kicked in, and I nervously stuttered out, "I ... I ... I've never been with a..." The words caught in my throat again.

Spectra smiled again, a beautiful, perfect smile. "A bioroid?" she ventured. Well, that too, but it's not what I'd been thinking of.

"Another woman," I managed to finish.

"Oh, Princess, you leave everything to me," she cooed. God, was she going to call me "Princess" the entire time? I wasn't about to correct her. It was the last thread in the web of little girl fantasies that had pulled me in in the first place. Her lips met mine. Her tongue slid into my mouth. I melted into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.