Seducing Tamara - Cover

Seducing Tamara

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: They were both at a party without a partner. He was 60 years old and she was mid-twenties but that did not stop them from chatting and enjoying each other's company. When they danced, his manhood let its presence be felt. and that led to a very hot sexual encounter back in his room - far better than her hubby ever offered her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Size   Big Breasts   .

I felt like the odd man out at the engagement party. I knew I was there because I had helped pay for some of the party, and it would have been poor form to not invite me. I was there alone, my wife having passed away a couple of years ago. A sixty year old guy sorta stands out like a sore thumb at a party full of twenty-something males and females.

I noted that one of the twenty-something females was Tamara. She too was there alone, with Anthony her other half having stayed in their home city, leaving her to travel alone to the party. She was not mixing that much with the others, and her friend (the hostess of the party) was rapidly wiping herself out.

Sensing that she was at a loose end, I engaged her in some light conversation which she seemed to enjoy. We were soon seated in the corner chatting away and enjoying each other's company. When the DJ finally played some music that could be danced to, I asked her up for a dance.

"C'mon you will enjoy it" I said to encourage her. "My old feet will do their best to avoid standing on yours".

It would have been hard to stand on her toes anyway - she was wearing very high heeled platform shoes which brought her up to nearly my height. Tamara was a very skinny young lady with no curves except for a very substantial set of E-cup tits that were bra-less under her beautiful backless dress.


Over the course of the next couple of hours we spent a fair bit of time on the dance floor. We also watched with some interest the complete wipeout of the hostess. That had the effect of bringing the party to a premature end.

We wanted to keep talking and dancing so I suggested that we move to the piano bar at the other end of the hotel complex.

Tamara was agreeable so we left the dying party and found a cosy booth at the back of the piano bar. There we continued to talk and sip on our drinks. Tamara had not drank very much, and was quite sober.

The band struck up some slow dancing tunes, so we returned to the darkened dance floor. She slid into my arms, pressing her substantial chest into mine. This had a significant effect in my trousers with my long fat cock uncoiling within the confines of my undershorts.

After a couple of dances, my cock was now in constant contact with her lower body with her tits pressing hard into my chest. My hand slipped down to cup her ass. Her head rested on my shoulder as we danced slowly together.

"I love dancing like this ... I have missed it so much" she whispered in my ear.

I gave her ass a squeeze as I kissed her neck just below her earlobe.

After a few more minutes she quietly asked me "Is that all you?".

I hesitated a moment before responding with "Yep ... all me", having figured out that she was referring to the feeling of my cock pressing against her tummy.

"That feels enormous" she quipped.

She moved her head just as I moved mine bring our faces into very close proximity. I threw caution to the wind by kissing her gently join the lips. She hesitated a moment before she returned my kiss with a hint of tongue. My hand on her ass pulled her closer still, with my cock now firmly against her tummy.

We broke off the kiss and her head returned to my shoulder with her eyes closed and her body plastered against mine. We danced until the music stopped, and the band started to pack up. it was midnight and the bar was closing.

Taking her by the hand, I said "Come with me" as I led her out of the bar and towards the hotel lifts.


In the lift on the way up, she said to me "My pussy has been leaking for the last hour ... and its dribbling down my leg now ... I've no panties on".

"Oh god" I moaned as we arrived at my floor.

We made it inside the room before she launched her body at mine. I grabbed her and held her tight against me as the kissing resumed with much passion. Breaking off the kiss, I pulled her dress off over her head, leaving her naked except for her high-heeled shoes.

She then attacked me, stripping me of my clothes before she stepped back.

"Oh wow ... I was right ... its enormous" she commented.

"Let's dance again" I suggested as I took her hand and moved the centre of the room. I took her in my arms as she plastered her body against mine again with my cock trapped between us. We danced silently (there was no music) for the next few minutes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.