The Degradation of Terry - Cover

The Degradation of Terry

by Johfrederson

Copyright© 2015 by Johfrederson

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman tries to get into porn and gets more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Violence   Illustrated   .

topless woman

Terry's tits are saggy. I don't understand how you can be that skinny, have tits that small, and have saggy tits. Whatever. I didn't hire her because she's real pornstar material. I hired her because she's a skinny 95lbs waif, and she's naive and unexperienced. She doesn't know what questions to ask, what signs to look for, or how much a scene is worth. Basically she's just a regular slut looking to become a porn whore.

I signal Terrence to start filming. Terry's sitting on the bed in front of the camera. Her hair's up in a bun. She's nude. She has one of those skinny bodies that screams unhealthiness. Pasty skin, flabby meat, bony physique. She's skinny because that's how she's built naturally, not because she works out or pays attention to what she eats. Her face is adorable though.

"What's your name?"

"Terry."

I go through the same interview questions for each whore I film. Same camerawork too.

"How old are you?"

"19."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes." Typical. Terry is just another worthless piece of shit slut. By the time we're done filming she's going to know it. What we do here today will define her for the rest of her life.

"Does he know you're doing this?"

"No."

"What do you think he'd do if he found out?"

She gives a half laugh, looks around uncomfortably and says "Probably beat the shit out of me."

Clearly she doesn't like these questions. I don't really care.

"So you think if he walked in right now he'd beat the shit out of you?"

"Yeah, probably," she responds with a little smile. What a stupid bitch. I ask these questions to find out what kind of slut I'm dealing with. Terry is the kind of slut I hate. I hate all sluts, but Terry's kind in particular.

"What gets you off in your personal life?"

She looks at me stupidly, and repeats the question to herself. I wait a second and ask again, "yeah, what do you like in your personal life?"

She thinks about it for a second, and responds "Drinking beer."

This is important. It's important because I have just been given the insight that Terry probably doesn't like sex. To her sex is just a way to get what she wants.

"What do you think of giving blowjobs?"

"Well, it's in the name, it's a job."

Good she already doesn't like what we're about to do. The next couple of hours are going to be even worse for her than I had planned.

I walk up to her while dropping my shorts revealing my nine inch cock. Her eyes bulge.

"Your boyfriend's cock bigger or smaller than this?"

"Smaller."

"Have you ever fucked a cock this big?"

She shakes her head no. I smile, this is good.

While she remains seated I start to fondle her tits. Not sexy or erotically. I grab one tit, squeeze it a little, play with the nipple for a second and give it a little slap and move on to the other one. I do it with the same attitude and air that you might use when judging whether or not an avocado is ripe enough. I do this on purpose. To make her feel like meat, like property. A non-entity.

The camera captures all of this.

I push her back onto the bed. She gives out a little indignant "Hey!" and shoots me a nasty look.

I tell her "Spread your legs and hold them back."

woman spreading pussy

She does what she's told. Terrence moves up to get a close up shot of her pussy. Her pussy is nothing special. It's clean shaven with average sized labia. I spread it open for the camera with my hands. After a few seconds of captured footage, I insert two fingers into her pussy. I do it without lube or foreplay. She's dry and my finger goes in about an inch before it reaches anything that is even a little moist. I fingerfuck her a couple of times and then pull my fingers out and use my hands to spread her pussy lips and rub her clit with my thumb. Everything is still dry so it can't feel good. She confirms my thought by making an annoyed face, but she doesn't say anything.

"Alright bitch get on your knees, time to suck some cock."

We get in position; me standing, she on her knees in front of me. She starts to suck my cock. She has a hard time because her mouth is small. Her attempt is half-assed and she keeps taking a lot of breaks accompanied by exasperated sighs. After about 30 seconds of that time I grow bored so I grab her face and start to pump my hips. She pushes with her hands against my hips, so I start to pump harder. Gagging noises start to come out of her throat. She pushes harder and gets away from my cock, and start to spit phlegm and saliva on the floor. I spit on her face.

She looks up annoyed at me and says, "not in my hair." Great, the diva bitch attitude is already starting. This whore is not famous or hot enough to be copping an attitude. And her hair is not worth worrying over.

I tell her not to flatter herself, producing an angry, almost hurt, face before I force my cock back in her mouth. She keeps giving a half-hearted fight by pushing her hands against my hips, but for the most part she's compliant. Her mouth is amazing. After a few minutes I start to shove my cock deeper into her throat, bringing up louder and more violent gags. Every now and then she pushes hard enough to get my cock out of her face and we take a break.

Once I feel we have enough footage of this I start to pump hard. She doesn't like it. She tries to pull away with her whole body, to turn her head away but I get a good grab on her head and start to really fuck her face. She starts to really gag now and her eyes are starting to water and turn red. I get a really good grip on her head let her pull away for a second making her think she's getting away and then with all my strength I pull her face towards my crotch while pumping my hips into her mouth.

collared woman

The result is porn film gold. I get all nine inches into her mouth. Meaning I just forced a good 7 inches of asphyxiating cock down her throat.

Her eyes bulge and I scream "Yeah, you fucking cunt take my cock!"

She desperately pushes away, but I hold her head down for a few more seconds. I feel really hot liquid on my cock; it feels amazing. I want to cum but I concentrate and hold back – too soon. I let Terry go and she flies backward against the edge of the bed. Vomit starts to fall out of her mouth onto her chin, tits, stomach, down her pussy and onto the floor. I look down and see slime and half digested chunks on my cock.

The camera captures all of this.

"Oh my fucking God! I just puked on myself. You made me puke on myself!" She's looking at her vomit covered tits and stomach incredulously. She looks up and her eyes are turning redder and teary.

"Shut the fuck up cunt. Clean my cock with your mouth." I step closer to her and push my cock towards her face.

woman sucking cock

"No. That's fucking disgusting. This sucks and it's gross. You're an asshole!"

I slap her face and push my cock against her mouth. For a second her face is just a perfect picture of absolute shock. Then she starts crying. She covers her face with her hands and sobs. I let that go on for a few seconds and then ask "What's wrong baby?"

Through wracking sobs she starts whining about vomiting on herself and how I'm an asshole and how this is disgusting and fucked up and she didn't think porn was going to be like this. While she sobs and goes into hysterics I start to fondle her puke covered tits and rub her pussy.

I offer consoling words; and use my nice voice. It takes ten minutes but eventually she calms down. But now I have ten minutes of a small town whore covered in her own puke, sobbing while I fondle her. Fucking gold.

I tell her to go take a quick shower and we'll do the fuck scene. She nods, not saying anything and takes a shower. The camera keeps rolling. Her shower is mechanical, with no joy or relaxation to be gained from it. I'm sure as she cleans herself all she can think about is what she just went through and the anxieties about what's to come.

When she gets out her hair is still wet and she has a few droplets hanging from her body.

"Bend over the bed. I'm going to fuck you doggiestyle."

She looks at the bed apprehensively. But after a moment's hesitation she goes over to the corner of the bed and bends over it. I walk up to her, spread her ass cheeks and spank her right cheek, hard.

"Owwww, not so fucking hard douchebag."

"What the fuck did you call me?"

"I called you a douchebag you fucker."

I spread her ass cheeks again and plunge my dick into her pussy. A little startled cry escapes her throat.

"That's right bitch, take the cock."

She makes little moaning sounds as I fuck her pussy. I'm not getting the whole thing in at first, but once her pussy juices start flowing it gets easier to slide in. Eventually I'm plunging all nine inches in. I start to pick up the pace and start fucking her as hard as I can. Every few strokes I can feel the tip of my cock hit her cervix, something pretty much all women find painful. I start trying to hit her cervix on purpose, getting it almost every stroke.

woman fucked doggie style

"Ouch, it hurts," she complains.

I fishhook her mouth with my index finger and pull so her face is turned towards me. I spit on her face and into her open mouth and say, "feels good to me." I pull my finger out of her mouth and keep fucking her. Her face is disgusted and turning a deep red. She wipes at her face to get my spittle off.

As I keep fucking her pussy, I decide to start spanking her ass. Every time I do it she makes a little cry of pain. So I keep increasing the force behind the slap and eventually I'm leaving hand prints on her ass. She can't take it anymore and on my last slap she tries to pull away as she jumps forward and lets my dick fall out of her pussy. She looks angry. "That really fucking hurts! No more slapping."

I say "fine", grab her hips and pull her ass towards me. With one hand I grab my dick and guide it back into her pussy and start pumping into her again.

I look down and spread her ass cheeks so I can see her little puckered asshole. I start rubbing it with my thumb.

"Have you ever done anal?"

She looks back and responds "no, and I don't like being touched there."

I don't really give a fuck what she likes or doesn't like. I keep fucking her and spit down on her asshole and keep rubbing. Her pussy feels great and I start to feel ready to cum. This is my favorite part of my films. Everything up to this point is setting the scene, starting the build up to the crescendo. I start to pump furiously and my grunts get louder.

"You fucking little cum bucket, you want my fucking cum!?" She doesn't answer.

"I'm going to pump you full of cum you stupid piece of shit."

I start cumming, so with one hand I grab her hair and violently pull her head back towards me.

"Hey!" is all she's able to yell out.

With my other hand I make a fist and punch the back of her head with it. Her whole body tenses and I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock. I start spraying cum deep inside her. I punch her again causing her to yell again and say "what the fuck! let go of me!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.