The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 15: Just Some Unwanted Visitors

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: Just Some Unwanted Visitors - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

A few weeks have gone by and the camp is still talking about the tasty but strong bruga that finally ran out two days ago. I let the remainder be rationed until it was gone and only at dinner. I was given the word from the ‘Grapevine’ that most people were pleased with the celebration, but everyone was looking forward to the next such event in the future. I was thinking that I would have some reason to make a party happen, when a reason showed up all by itself. All the men in camp like to take a turn at hunting to keep their skills sharp, so to speak, though none of them took all of the risks of hunting they did before joining my camp. I myself have been trying to learn to hunt this way as well. Though my attempts of hunting the old-fashioned way were an endless source of jokes that I had to endure. But the benefit of making the hunters feel like they were contributing to the camp’s needs, plus teaching me some much needed skills, were priceless. Needless to say I am the target of many jokes at how clumsy some of my better efforts are, as I am long from being the best hunter using the ‘spear and hope method’ as I call it. I felt like a big kid every time I am successful hunting with a spear. Today we killed three bison the old fashion way and loaded them up for home, we had no idea we were being closely watched at the time.

Later that day the camp butchers were taking care of the bison both the meat and bones. The bones were used by different people in the camp for many different reasons, including the Asorian women, who were using them in their workshop to make pottery, as in jars and lids as well as bowls and plates. Furniture of different sizes was also coming out of their shop, using a plywood of both bone and sawdust to produce the furniture. Their products were very well received by the entire camp. Of course the sawmills were both still in operation as new buildings were still being built, so both solid wood boards and normal plywood was still available as well for walls and furniture. I, of course, was wise enough not to be seen stumbling around or near any of the ladies shops. Let us just say that I know where I ain’t all that welcome. Even being the headman, the last word, or whatever you want to use to address my status as the unchallenged leader of our camp, the Asorian workshop and my own cave’s kitchen areas were not areas where I felt safe attempting to lead myself into. Anywhere else away from either of those areas has been a wise choice, as to keep Gazoo a secret, they can’t come visit inside my workshop area. Malta just won’t let me cook in HER KITCHEN because men are not allowed to. I rested my case when she threatened to come and cook in my workshop more than few times.

Case in point, I put together a few food items to go on the hunt this morning, as the men with me bring their own breakfast, as we tend to use hunting as a time when we can be men and brag about the night games with our mates and what not, and talk about any friction that might be building up anywhere within our camp. Other women also had traditional uses for different bones as well. As leaders my men and I stayed clear of bone disposal, as that was part of the meat processing. Upon our return I was herded into our cave, rudely I might add, and dressed down once again for invading the pantry! “Alex, all you had to do was let one of us know that you wanted something for your trip, we would have fixed you something to eat!” Malta informed me.

I remembered looking at them and they looked so peaceful and angelic early this morning. Now that it is close to afternoon, peaceful and angelic are both long gone. Though PISSED OFF was very much awake and making plenty of noise RIGHT in front of me! “As most of you are with child, I thought I would just let you rest this morning, I am not sorry about it either, I want all of you ladies pampered while you are with child.” I said.

“Now, Alex, though you mean well because we are with child, we are not helpless! You stay out of my kitchen or you will see just how helpless we really are in this cave!” Malta shouted and stormed off. I don’t mind telling anyone that I hastily preformed a tactical exit without saying another word.

We men tended to pass any women troubles in the camp onto the women leaders to handle, and then we would sit back and wait until they would bring the same men that they wanted to go along with women as a punishment when the women went to hunt up produce and fruit for the camp. Now to some men this wasn’t a punishment, it was a job they wanted to do, and enjoyed doing it too. While some men just went along just to simply protect the women of the camp. Even Leo was often seen in the areas the women were gathering produce, that cat had found out treats could be had while the gathering was going on. So no predators were about to disturb that busy group, especially when fruit was the item being gathered up. The produce group would be back to us many times, right or wrong, blaming a man for said troubles. Between the horses, and the men guarding and being punished, all they really had to do was cut, and pile the produce as it was loaded onto the waiting horses to transport the produce back to camp. Mainly all of this turns into a bonding thing to make the camp stronger as a whole, as petty prejudices are not tolerated openly, privately may have been another matter altogether, but unknown to me.

Although naturally there have been race intermingling, and not just by myself, although sometimes people had to be separated before a situation became an issue the camp could not overcome. You would be surprised what prejudices you could turn a blind eye to, and the ones you just won’t stand for. I myself seriously thought that the men who wanted to go hunt up produce with the womenfolk was activity that I personally did not want to encourage. Until it was pointed out to me that these men didn’t want to be out there as just protection, they wanted to do their part to help feed the camp as well as protect the camp women. Or in some cases they might be sweet on a girl was a way to get a girl’s attention. Some of these men sometimes had no real hunting skills to speak of, and though they were still macho men they loved to forage for food rather than hunt for meat. These men were also a part of the butchering crew, and if they were in camp, they carved up any fresh meat alongside the womenfolk who were in charge of the meat processing.

In fact many of these men were given the task of cleaning the bones for the Asorians for their little businesses. Of course, as an added benefit these men were protected by Leo and his family, as they saw to it that Leo’s family had something to gnaw on with plenty of meat on those bones as well. Those cats would not tolerate anyone messing with the hands that fed them. Thus these men had their own status in the camp, which they were smart enough not to abuse. As new bones were in constant supply, the cats dropped their clean bones in a box just inside their cave for removal each day. And the adult cats also let it be known that only a few folks should be seen near said box very soon after it was deposited in their cave near the big door they used to go in and out of the cave. The horses were not bothered by the smell of the bones, as they knew that none of those bones was from any of them. The law of that particular cave was an “us and them “ mentality, your group was to stay on your side and we will stay on our side, of course the cubs paid this no attention. The cubs had to be reminded with a low rumbling from a parent occasionally if they remained too close to the horses, causing the horses to become vocal. Of course the cleanup crew for the cave knew all about these rules, and was allowed to both brush and bathe both cats and horses alike. Needless to say, this group of both men and women were not to be disturbed either.

This is where Malla found her place to shine in the camp caring for the horses and the cats, in fact the cubs followed her all around the camp most of the day, unless they found some food or treats were being passed out somewhere in the camp. In fact there was always a bone or two in my cave, as it was not all that uncommon for some of the cats, both young or old, to sleep in my cave or even in my bedroom, also both day and night. Of course not everyone liked sharing a bedroom with a big cat, namely Queen Kamora, my answer to that was, ‘ok you go tell them they have to go.’

Anyhow as the camp was going about their business after lunch, I had dropped off the trailer after cleaning it off as usual, and parked it in my garage unit. I pulled out the grills and began parking them with the truck, while my hunter group had begun gathering the wood we would need to get a BBQ going. We menfolk had talked up our courage since I had told them this what men did back home where I came from. Of course all of these big and brave men were willing to let me drown in a sea of mad womenfolk all on my own if this BBQ thing went south, like they expected it to. Now add all that to the little show of me being dragged to the woodshed about sneaking into the pantry, I was one lonely man. By the time I had the second of the five grills in the garage out near the area we used to grill the meat for the big party, Malta and half the important women were asking me. “Alex, what are you doing with the grills out here today?”

“I am about to BBQ, and I ain’t in the mood to be told what I can and can’t do. If you women don’t want to eat what I cook, then don’t, but I am cooking today, and I will not hear any noise telling me why it is woman business! Men have been grilling BBQ where I come from for as long as I know. Men have run the grill as a rite of passage too long. and women did it as well. But menfolk did it and most women let them on special days as it is less work for the women of those days.” I said.

“I taught you ladies how to do it for the big to do’s and such, but sometimes a man wants to just grill and chill and make up stories with his buddies. Kinda like you ladies do every day in the sewing room?” I said. I had heard them talking and questioning at the same time if I should be allowed to cook, having heard some of their chats unbeknownst to them. After blushing deeply they all stomped off mumbling as a group. I called Malta back and asked her. “If you and the other ladies would like to make the sides and some desserts also, to go with the meat, for us hapless menfolk, I’m sure no one would object. This way there would be more than enough food to go around, plus maybe be enough leftovers for lunch, with very little needing to be made for lunch tomorrow. Also menfolk used to compete with each other to show off who was the best on the grill. I am sure that you ladies may want to do the same thing at times as well.” I said. Malta smirked at me as she walked away.

With all smiles the ladies went off to do their business, now that most of their honor and pride had been restored. We menfolk ground meat for both burgers and meatloaf, and laid out slabs of ribs, and steaks from cave bears, bison, auroch, and wild boars. I intended to show these womenfolk that these grills were indeed mine, and I would have to be respected enough to let me use them once a month or so. Plus if I could get it through to them to let us BBQ occasionally, they would have so much less to do on those days. When I went into my cave I found boxes with seasonings and sauces, the tongs and spoons, mitts, and pans, as I knew that I was still not allowed in her pantry, I just smiled at Malta, leaving with one box while Tarna grabbed the other one, following me outside. “You sure do love stirring that woman up, you may have to fuck her before dinner, or most definitely after dinner. There are some wet panties in that kitchen, and just so you know, mine are damn sure wet! We may need to take a little ride in your truck while all that meat is cooking.” Tarna huskily said to me. Now if that don’t tear the rag off the bush. (Yes the pun was intended.) My dick was hard enough to cut diamonds seeing the pictures flashing in my mind, just thinking about that trimmed white haired tight wet pussy riding my dick this afternoon.

After we fellows had all five of the giant grills heating up, I began seasoning the ribs. I decided to do this on the way back this morning, as I couldn’t marinate the meat like I would have if this was a planned event. I sent Tarna to get five of the large pans for the meatloafs. I then went back to my shop and put three tubs and three kegs in the bed of my truck. Two of the kegs were black, meaning they contained root beer, while the silver one contained my precious bruga that my men were ready to fight to drink up tonight. Fruit punch Kool-Aid was sent out to us with a sleeve of stackable glasses to help keep us cool. We fellows were drinking up and talking shit laughing up a storm as I was showing them how to BBQ, or just to stand around and look busy. Most of the work for the day was winding down as we men were getting a little loud, and the other men who were getting curious about what we doing wanted to be in on the fun that we appeared to be having. Especially after the kegs were spotted in the back of my truck. We welcomed all of the newcomers and the party was on, minus the drinks of course. And that turned out to be a good thing, as soon some of the party atmosphere would be falling over by the way side.

Like any normal grill master from earth I had the music going, “Sweet Home Alabama” was just going off, next up in the shuffle rotation was a song by Johnnie Taylor “It Just Don’t Pay To Get Up In The Morning”, this song was made in 1974 during the Nixon drama and the oil embargo, but if you listen to the lyrics of the song it is current with the gas hike first thrown at us all 20 years ago as well as right now sure enough. (Both songs can be found on You Tube.)

Moutra, one of the leaders of the foragers, rushed up to me as quickly as she could as she was both very nervous and out of breath. “Alex, a large group of strangers is heading this way and is almost at the edge of the camp. We have all returned and are accounted for in camp.” I sent her to tell my women so some could arm themselves while others came to finish cooking the meat. I checked the 4 Glocks that I had on my person, all had a chambered round ready to go with a full magazine at the ready, plus 3 backup magazines for each pistol. This meant that I was walking around with 135 backup rounds, plus the 68 already loaded in my pistols. With a total of 203 rounds to bring to the fight, means I was capable of winning most fights all by myself. though I knew that other folks would be bringing weapons of their own to the disturbance as well. I saw Balla on the run to get to her truck as men were jumping into her truck as men were jumping into mine, and we were both on the move quickly to meet them at the edge of the camp if possible. I turned the truck sideway so we could use it as some sort of protection as a shield towards our incoming visitors. We didn’t have long to wait either, upon seeing our defensive position they began to spread out, causing us to do the same. “Please stop spreading out before we attack you!” I yelled.

“You have no choice, we no longer depend on spears like you do. Our spearcasters will kill you before you can get close enough to harm us, if you surrender, our leader will have mercy when they arrive here in many moons. You may have made the eaters of men run from you, but we are superior to them, we always have been. They spoke of many unbelievable things in this camp, if they are true Kang will want them for our camp. And those things you are near means that some of the stories are true.” The leader yelled.

“Well then, you are about to have a very big problem as we will not just turn over our camp you, or anyone else for that matter.” I yelled back.

“We have been watching, and seen your sometimes good hunting and other times pitiful hunting, we couldn’t follow that thing there when the best hunting was done. But I saw you personally hunting today, you are very clumsy attempting to hunt. And you will not ever really become worthy of ever being considered a very good hunter.” The leader once again yelled to us.

They looked puzzled when my men began laughing at his statement about my hunting abilities. “See, even your own people laugh at your lowly hunting skills.” The leader yelled at us.

“They are laughing at the fact that you think my skills are so low, as I am the best hunter in this camp at the moment. I am in fact quite deadly; as you didn’t see me at my best this morning. But I am telling you that you may just find out just how deadly I can be.” I yelled.

“Well enough of all this yelling, your leader needs to come forth so that we can begin taking over this camp as Kang has ordered us to,” The leader yelled.

“I am Alex and I AM THE LEADER OF THIS ENTIRE CAMP! I was the leader yesterday, I woke up today as the leader around here, and it is my intention to still be the leader around here when I wake up tomorrow morning as well. You on the other hand, will most likely dead in the next few minutes. Now if you leave us in peace and go back where you came from you will live to see tomorrow. Now I don’t want to kill you, and you don’t want to be dead. Might I ask your name so Kang knows who I killed first, and who is next in line, I would hate to kill your second in command before he got a chance to lead.” I said.

“I am Kron, and as you don’t even have a spear to defend yourself with, so you are just making big talk, and making me mad also! My spearcaster will kill you right now! Spread out men, let’s kill this fool!” Kron yelled.

“In that case!” I yelled as I shot Kron in his forehead, and some of his men stopped in mid-step to watch Kron fall backwards. “Now, unless the rest of you intend to end up on the ground like Kron, take off those spearcasters! And I mean right now, don’t think, just take them off now! I am sure somebody has got to try, so please go ahead so I can get back to what I was doing before all of you decided to visit our camp.” I yelled.

And you just knew it had to happen. A few others just had to try as they were near a few of the Asorians; it was a shock to everyone but the Asorians, including me also.

Tarna and Athena opened fire on the group of men, and with no loud sound of any kind as the men were VAPORIZED, leaving no residue whatsoever of the men or any objects in their possession, it was like the men were never there. I had a Star Trek moment, but I recovered quickly enough to shoot a fool in the knee to make sure there was somebody left alive to question about this Kang person. “Choose a leader to speak for what is left of you, as more than a few of your associates are no longer concerned about your mission any more. Be quick about it, as you take off those spearcasters!” I yelled.

These men were truly hardheaded, as they were down to less than ten healthy men with about that many seriously wounded and likely to die soon. Although more than a few had simply vanished, that Asorian weapon was very powerful, and something I would like to possess myself also. I was satisfied with my Glocks, though. “I will speak for the rest of us, I am Tran, Kang is my brother, and he will not be pleased that you have killed our men. He will attempt to kill all of you, no matter what you say, as our people conquer camps all the time we have not been repelled in a long, long time. The people eaters were the last camp to cause our forces to withdraw empty-handed.” Tran said.

When the men were restrained and put in the back of my truck, we all headed back into the camp. When we arrived I spoke to the prisoners. “I was in the middle of preparing meat for the evening feast we were having, so I am not happy that you decided to drop by. Then you expect us to just give up our camp after all our hard work. Well Kang will most likely not survive our meeting, since I know that he is coming here expecting to takeover this camp. I don’t intend to fool around; I can just kill him and be done with it. I sure hope that your women and children are cared for, as I am not sure we want anything to do with your group. I intend to turn all you men over to a group of women, I would advise you to answer their questions as they will have no trouble inflicting pain on you men to get the answers that they want. As you will be apart you won’t know what your buddies are saying to the woman making his body feel pain. Afterwards you will be fed and treated fair until Kang arrives, and whoever is left alive can return to wherever your old camp was. So be warned the more that you resist answering these ladies the more pain you will bring upon yourselves. From what Kron said, Kang won’t be here for weeks, so he won’t know if you answered our questions or not. It is not my intention to ever let on about any information that you might give us, Tran. Now Tran unless you and your men do something really stupid, you are safe from me doing you any more harm after you get through with the womenfolk. Now when Kang gets here and you leave to go home, well now what happens once you return home isn’t my concern.” I said.

I thought they were going to die from fright as they saw all the cubs playing with the children and Malla. The adult females were lying out on the ground sleeping; Leo came into the camp from another direction than we had brought the visitor in from. Tran was among those that were visibly shaking, while a few of his men had actually fainted. Sadly one man dropped dead, at first we just thought that he had just fainted like the other two had. After finding the man dead I explained to Tran that as long as he didn’t bother those cubs he and his men were in fact relatively safe. “To be truly safe, just don’t cause any trouble, as Leo would gladly do you harm if you look or act like you don’t know how to behave yourself, and Cleo and her girls will kill you if you try and hurt any of those cubs. Only a few of the grownups play with those cubs, but all of the children are playmates to all of them.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.