Not Quite a White Knight Book 2 - Cover

Not Quite a White Knight Book 2

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 5: Wiggling Giggling Moaning Naked Women

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wiggling Giggling Moaning Naked Women - Follows "... Knight Bk 1." Chs. 1-7 Meats Kitty CEO; 3 coffee breaks with wiggling giggling moaning naked service girls. Chs. 8-11 Sam date knight. Chs.12-15 Gracie. Chs. 16-18 Li's 24 hour date. Chs.19-23 Resha moves w/ thanks. Chs. 24+26 Gold stolen! Ch. 25 hands-on social. Ch. 27 Blank date Pope’s woman. Chs. 28+29 gold thieves caught, die. Ch. 30 Pleasant nights. Ch. 31 Golden Hero gets girl? NEW: Ch.32 Boom! Ch.33-35 Cops, escape and arrival. Ch.36+37 Mattress relay. Ch.39 Night Whores.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sharing   Cousins   Uncle   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Thursday 8 PM to Friday 9 AM

After leaving Sam I drove to work and was in my office for the next 12 hours, half the time doing the water rights brief, which was my job after all, and half the time outlining the security report Sam was going to present to the partners like it was her own.

The first time I called for a service girl Li showed up all excited. Naturally she got naked right away. I didn’t want sex (really, after 6 times in the last 24 hours, I was still dry) but I wanted relaxing company. It was 12:01 Friday morning so I was her first customer this shift.

Besides her gratitude for what I did to Larry, getting the other two senior partners fired made the office building a much nicer place for her and all the other girls to work; morale was up 100%. Then she had heard from Resha that there was a WOMAN with an office in the building, a white girl with Hindu practices and a very tatted up body. Furthermore, and even harder to believe, this woman licked hard-working girls after served them fantastic booze and considered that pleasure service was a two-way street! Resha took a shower with the woman, serviced her with a sincere smile, and then the miracle took place: the woman served Resha scotch with her own hands before going to her knees to deliver Resha’s body to divine pleasure with her long tongue! She was amazing, Resha actually got off more than Sam had. She entered a state of Nirvanna! They ended with another shower that was very playful, a genuine pleasure like the end of a great date. Resha actually forgot she was at work, she said it was her best hour EVER, like in her whole life.

The bonus was that all this took place while Resha was ON THE CLOCK! That bolt of truth struck her as she walked past this very office!

How could such a thing happen to a little black mouth-whore on probation at the very bottom of the whore roster at Huttle, Shunt, Barnes and White Male Privileged Associates?

Li and Resha agreed I was to blame, but they had not said anything about Sam to the others yet. Still, everybody in her department was going crazy trying to learn more about sightings of a woman in the building - on the second floor. Except for staff, women - even wives - were normally allowed only on the first floor where there are meeting rooms and the top floor where the executive suites are located. Even the wife of David Barnes had to have an escort when she entered the building.

Li was on her knees with my pants open and my tender parts in her hands when she asked, “So what is the story boss?” You might say she had me by the short hairs, except I am shaved down there.

I disavowed any knowledge of what might or might not happen, I gruffly insisted it had to be that way. I had to keep things clear, Li was my spy, not the other way around.

Li extracted the truth out of me when she applied the pleasant type of torture - licking my balls with just the right touch. She is really very good.

Since I was going to tell the story I lost my shirts then had her get up and settle in my arms for a cuddle with extras instead of the usual BJ. It was so nice to have her warm naked body in my arms, wiggling with pleasure. She thoughtfully left my pants and shorts down around my ankles as she sat crosswise on my lap.

Under great pleasure and kisses I was forced to admit that yes, the firm fired their old security guys as part of the foolish business that got Larry killed by his wife (she did not know that part) and got CTO Chet plus Larry’s second relative fired. (She did not know about the “relative” parts either.) I said that the partners had talked to me about the CTO job. (There were a betting pools going that said I would take it.) Instead I suggested a new computer tech support firm, which was made up of more skilled folks from the old firm under new “more security-minded” female management.

“Ah so, the plot thickens. A female management. Have you...”

I admitted I had known her for years. A decade.

“Not what I asked,” Li said.

“I will exercise my fifth amendment rights on that,” I replied like a lawyer.

“I know a yes when I hear one,” she said with a smile.

I continued. They were already hired and were staffing the place with old familiar faces - people who knew things - so nobody noticed the change. I stressed that the arrangement was temporary - a 30 day contract - and that I did not know Sam’s intentions for future visits by the girls, or more importantly what the partners might do. “They could cut her off completely, you girls were hired to service stuck-up male lawyers who, as you know, are assholes. Doing girls might spoil you. Getting done by an office holder is a great sin.”

She agreed with that, “present company excepted. You always make me feel good. Always!”

I stressed that for now it was probably better that Sam’s special view of service was not shared with any lawyers or any other girls.

Li asked if she could wager in the betting pool about me taking the CTO job - the betting deadline was Monday. Odds were 2-to-1 I would take it. I said that would be unfair to bet against the other working girls. But if the associates had a pool (they did), then it was okay as long as she did not get greedy. “I guess $500 is okay, $2,000 is too much.”

She said she would do $1,000 - as a chinese girl everybody knew she could not help herself - and give $500 to Resha to bet, because she was a bad influence. After that I stopped the conversation with some serious kissing. We rarely do that, but since she had not serviced anyone else and we both wanted it, we made out like lovers to our heart’s content. Li loves, and greatly appreciates, my kisses. Between kisses I explained about my empty balls. Sam drained my last before noon, then drained what I built up after 7 in the evening. It was not yet midnight so there was really nothing much to work with.

Li was an expert, she said she could manage to suck a climax out of my balls by using unfair, professional, make-a-guy-crazy tricks. But I said that maybe next time she could try. Then I went back to trying to tickle her tonsils. She said she would spread the word starting next week - after the bets settled - and admitted the news about Sam sounded too good to last.

As she sat on my lap she agreed that kisses and hands were good for both of us. Still, she wanted to share a snowball. That act means so much to Li, it makes her feel totally validated and worthwhile when I do it, it makes her day.

To Marta and the indians who taught me sex, a snowball was just good manners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.